Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (843319 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
luchel:
Go to their office at obalende and get it. I got mine yesterday

How much did it cost you for everything?
Did you do biometrics? I read here payment is 30k and it's made online
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Please guys don't be angry I'm asking so much questions. I just want to be cleared and do the right thing.. I have deadline 15th February to submit everything and have my visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:

Can I use the online result to apply for Visa?
I don't think so
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dc4life(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pls I need an answer

Dc4life:
Hello house, Does a skilled worker visa application type says appear as Visitors Visa on the application form?
I'm asking cus I already got a sponsor and my COS, the person apply sent my application form now and in the Visa Category it says Visitors Visa and Duration is Just 6Months.. is something fishy?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omusiliyu(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
teelord1:
Please house i really need your input on this, my wife misplaced my own tls original checklist which was given on biometrics day and i signed on, while she went to Collect her passport yesterday.

I am yet to collect my passport and they said bring along while coming for collection in the collection email sent, i hope this won’t be an issue for me when i am going to collect my passport.

Please i need response, i beg.

It’s better you go to TLS yourself to lodge complain. The checklist was stapled along with coloured copy of your passport Data page. Without that, you can’t collect your passport when it’s ready.

Just go there along with Government issued ID or DL
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luchel: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
@DC4life you applied for the wrong visa. Your visa is suppose to have category - Skilled worker visa. And it’s about $617

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Afternoon everyone. Just kind of curious p.

Can one use a microfinance bank account statement aswell. Or its only all this first generation bank. Cos me. I no dey save my money into all these first generation bank because omthey are thieves. I receive interest huge interest that all this first generation won't give me monthly. Reason why I have my bulk funds in my advanz bank and I fix it on monthly basis.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pls who is in the midlands or coming to midlands and ready to share apartment or has a link for renting? Its urgent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Drey1:
Afternoon everyone. Just kind of curious p.

Can one use a microfinance bank account statement aswell. Or its only all this first generation bank. Cos me. I no dey save my money into all these first generation bank because omthey are thieves. I receive interest huge interest that all this first generation won't give me monthly. Reason why I have my bulk funds in my advanz bank and I fix it on monthly basis.
yes you can use MFB
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibrahim505(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
A colleague-aged 41 years old-who is a health care professional want to practice in the UK, but he is afraid he might be rejected by employers there on ground of age. Your suggestions needed please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
IRIEBOY:
yes you can use MFB

Thanks bro.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dharmie02: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ibrahim505:
A colleague-aged 41 years old-who is a health care professional want to practice in the UK, but he is afraid he might be rejected by employers there on ground of age. Your suggestions needed please.

I believe more people will contribute. As far as I know, his age is nothing. He needs to demonstrate his skills, experience and let them know what he can offer. I know two allied health professionals who are in that age range and got band 6&7jobs with NHS.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Omobukkygmail(f): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Teedol:

My wife called and emailed them yesterday,{ hers got expired today 26th} and she was rescheduled for today, as i speak with you she is on her way home with her new IOM TB test result. use the number and email i sent to you earlier.
hello teedoll please kindly ask ur wife if IOM is still crowdy.my appointment is 8.15 and I have a baby someone said I need to be there around 5a.m to pick number.I’m planning to leave my house around 6.30.I stay at ogba.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oluwakemitosin: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Drey1:

Lol. You don't need all this before you get cos. Online Carework such as allison and the likes . There online certificate is all you need bro. And you will get your cos. Leave all this 3weeks bla bla jare. And online ,u won't spend more than 53$ to get your cert if you want to go for allison care work training but others like Florence and sort, I think there own is lesser in price though.
Thanks for your prompt response... But pls how do I deal with the experience that is required b4 one can get a job because I don't have any experience whatsoever...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Linda2022: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omobukkygmail:
hello teedoll please kindly ask ur wife if IOM is still crowdy.my appointment is 8.15 and I have a baby someone said I need to be there around 5a.m to pick number.I’m planning to leave my house around 6.30.I stay at ogba.

I went there on Wednesday and i can tell you for a fact that it was not crowdy at all. It was really organized. Buh i wld advise you to go early as we cannot predict them. Goodluck
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oluwakemitosin:

Thanks for your prompt response... But pls how do I deal with the experience that is required b4 one can get a job because I don't have any experience whatsoever...

Even a tailor is qualified once u can show ur careworker certification, Ur past experience is not what they use cos they believe with ur cert. U can learn on the job. Go get those online certification bro . And leave those 4 weeks blabla

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:

Please how do I book police clearance certificate ahead?
Possap.gov.ng Register and pay 30k, then wait for about 24hrs for your payment slip to show up on dashboard, print it & rush to the state police headquarters & do the capturing. You'll then be able to download the PCC from your dashboard after about 24hrs or so.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Omobukkygmail(f): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Linda2022:

I went there on Wednesday and i can tell you for a fact that it was not crowdy at all. It was really organized. Buh i wld advise you to go early as we cannot predict them. Goodluck
Thank you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Shanid(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
HELLO EVERYONE,
I AM ON A SKILLED WORKER VISA AND A FULL-TIME STUDENT AT THE SAME TIME. IT WAS STATED ON THE COS THAT I WILL BE WORKING 40 HOURS WEEKLY BUT MY EMPLOYER GAVE ME 20 HOURS ( I WAS TOLD I CAN DO MORE IF I WANT ) WHICH IS FINE WITH ME.
QUESTION IS THAT IS IT OKAY TO WORK AND GET PAID BELOW WHAT IS REQUIRED ON THE SKILLED WORKER VISA BY THE UKVI.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sauceEEP(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Drey1:

Even a tailor is qualified once u can show ur careworker certification, Ur past experience is not what they use cos they believe with ur cert. U can learn on the job. Go get those online certification bro . And leave those 4 weeks blabla
How can one get this online certification?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
sauceEEP:

How can one get this online certification?

Go to Allison, Florence and one other called careacedemy or so. You need to study hard o. Cos no be child's play aswell. Because u will have to do Test at the end of every 4module . With a pass in 4 module. U can use that certificate to apply for these carework but u will pay a fee depending on which one u use to learn from. I think fee ranges from 10 to 53$ . But the issue there is. To get cos now, no be by say u apply fmto 1k application o. It's all about money though. With money. U would get ur cos sef when ur docs are not yet complete. That's the truth state of things now. But u must get all your complete docs ready b4 applying for visa.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Drey1:

Go to Allison, Florence and one other called careacedemy or so. You need to study hard o. Cos no be child's play aswell. Because u will have to do Test at the end of every 4module . With a pass in 4 module. U can use that certificate to apply for these carework but u will pay a fee depending on which one u use to learn from. I think fee ranges from 10 to 53$ . But the issue there is. To get cos now, no be by say u apply fmto 1k application o. It's all about money though. With money. U would get ur cos sef when ur docs are not yet complete. That's the truth state of things now. But u must get all your complete docs ready b4 applying for visa.
Like how much can a Registered Nurse pay to get COS ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
pretty1986:
As an RN, you're at a far better advantage of getting COS without paying, because, I mean you're a qualified nurse. All you have to do is take your IELTS Academic & study hard to score the NMC required band 7. Then register & take CBT exam, pass it & start applying for registered nurse positions on NHS. You'd be surprised at how many hospitals that would be willing not just to offer you COS but to sponsor your relocation to the UK.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 12:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Shanid:
HELLO EVERYONE,
I AM ON A SKILLED WORKER VISA AND A FULL-TIME STUDENT AT THE SAME TIME. IT WAS STATED ON THE COS THAT I WILL BE WORKING 40 HOURS WEEKLY BUT MY EMPLOYER GAVE ME 20 HOURS ( I WAS TOLD I CAN DO MORE IF I WANT ) WHICH IS FINE WITH ME.
QUESTION IS THAT IS IT OKAY TO WORK AND GET PAID BELOW WHAT IS REQUIRED ON THE SKILLED WORKER VISA BY THE UKVI.

Hello,

One of the requirements of your Skilled Worker visa is that you have to be earning a minimum amount of money yearly (between £20,480 to £25,600 or 70-90% of these amounts if you meet the criteria). Not earning up to that amount of money is in breach of your visa conditions which COULD be a stumbling block when you're applying for ILR after 5 years.

I would advise that you work for the minimum number of hours that will enable you earn up to that amount.

Check these links for more info:

https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/different-salary-requirements

https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/your-job
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 1:02am On Jan 29, 2023
pretty1986:

There is a guideline on how you can secure a job ALL BY YOURSELF without having to pay anyone for it. Send me a private email so I can send to you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 1:20am On Jan 29, 2023
ezegold4we:
PLS for those that have travelled with Their child or children to UK through skilled work VISA and the guru's in the House, this is my question,
Pls apart from the recommendation letter from a child's school,Does children need transcript's from their school as one of the requirements ?

Apart from The child's int'l passport, birth certificate, nin, and TB result,What are The other necessary requirements for children that is traveling with their parent's to be presented during biometric??

Hello bro/sis,

My candid advice for you is to leave your wife/husband and children at home for now while you come here first to settle accommodation and find a good school for them. Then you can ask for requirements needed by the school from the school directly. You cannot rely on what others speculate to base your decision on.

As for requirements for their visa application, the children will need a consent letter from both father and mother. Follow this link for more info:

https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/your-partner-and-children

I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leogho: 1:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Hi,

How can someone track his visa application status?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibrahim505(m): 1:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Dharmie02:

I believe more people will contribute. As far as I know, his age is nothing. He needs to demonstrate his skills, experience and let them know what he can offer. I know two allied health professionals who are in that age range and got band 6&7jobs with NHS.
Thank you the answers, You'd restored his confidence to proceed with processes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.