Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845865 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ayodeji242:
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE, PLEASE, IS THERE A STEREOTYPE TOWARDS A 27YEAR OLD PERSON APPLYING FOR THE CARE WORK EITHER FROM EMPLOYERS OR THE EMBASSY.
HAS ANYONE SEEN A PERSON AROUND AGE 27 GET VISA FOR CAREWORK. Replies will be appreciated, thank you
i have seen a 21years old applied and got her visa last week
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nellsworld(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ayodeji242:
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE, PLEASE, IS THERE A STEREOTYPE TOWARDS A 27YEAR OLD PERSON APPLYING FOR THE CARE WORK EITHER FROM EMPLOYERS OR THE EMBASSY.
HAS ANYONE SEEN A PERSON AROUND AGE 27 GET VISA FOR CAREWORK. Replies will be appreciated, thank you
Pls how can i apply and wats the requirements
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ceejay2:
Good morning everyone. Just received a collection email this morning ,but my dependants are yet to get any email either brp or collection email. Though we applied same date but mine was priority theirs wasn't. Please is this their normal procedure because I'm worried.
Additional documents were sent for my son birth cert, pics etc and my wife received only NSF only.
Thanks for response..

Anyone experienced this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sisilayo: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Hello Aussie, apologies for prying into your privacy, please do you mind sharing how you got your COS, please help me. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sisilayo: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Hello Aussie, apologies for prying into your privacy, please do you mind sharing how you got your COS, please help me. Thanks

[ quote author=aussy1 post=121389536]Please house I need some clarification here. Please help a sister out

If I was to be applying with my husband and child, are we to pay individual visa fees or a joint visa fee (one payment that covers everybody) and I would like to know the cost.. Is it £427 per individual or for everybody.. Thanks[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ire21: 1:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Hello auce
Pls I’m going to Liverpool with a toddler
Lagos to Liverpool on sky scanner least he is 25hrs too long pls
Can I take Manchester
From Manchester pls how do I get to Liverpool.good deals on skyscanner for Lagos to Manchester.
Secondly do I need Covid 19 clearance

Thanks in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Ceejay2:

Anyone experienced this?

Oga don't let UKVI run y bonkers in anticipation..... anything is possible with ukvi

It might not be the same caseworker that processed u and ur family's visa... u just have to wait....they may still ask more question.... like for u to provide proof of suitable care and accomodation for ur child....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Ceejay2:
Good morning everyone. Just received a collection email this morning ,but my dependants are yet to get any email either brp or collection email. Though we applied same date but mine was priority theirs wasn't. Please is this their normal procedure because I'm worried.
Additional documents were sent for my son birth cert, pics etc and my wife received only NSF only.
Thanks for response..
Same case with me as a dependant. No NFS mail so far.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by macdessy: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Ceejay2:
Thanks for response..

I know someone who got this email for his son. He did priority and has gotten his visa with the wife.

Its been 1 month now, they have sent paid mail but the response is still awaiting decision.

Yours might not take long.

Just be patient and be optimistic

1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bigtt76(f): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
As you are landing, abeg sign up for UK electoral roll and this https://americanexpress.com/en-gb/referral/tEMItOhbvx?XL=MNTNS entry-level credit card to help you build your credit score for YouKay. E get why
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ezegold4we: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thanks Honourable's in the House for all ur advice's,

My sister, her hubby and five children all had gotten their Visas,

She's the Major applicant travelling with work visa and her COS maintenance was ticked yes,
her family will Join later,my Question is This,

Pls apart from her Letter of employment and her int'l passport, which other documents will she travel with??

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
ezegold4we:

She's the Major applicant travelling with work visa and her COS maintenance was ticked yes,

Pls apart from her Letter of employment and her int'l passport, which other documents will she travel with??

Congrats. Kindly help ask if she submitted Pof since she applied together with all her family. Thank.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gracespeaks: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
TB Certificate, just incase.
Although, they've piped down on requesting for TB test at entering.

As for your partner and dependants, let them be with the marriage certificate so they can present it at the border when requested for.
ezegold4we:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ayodeji242: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
eliascomm55:
i have seen a 21years old applied and got her visa last week
wow! Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ayodeji242: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
meetme01:

Alot

Stereotyping? Nah.
thank you!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ayodeji242: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sorry for too many questions. A friend came in to the uk few months ago, he wants to bring his girlfriend in but they aren’t married and he didn’t fill married when applying for visa. Is it possible to still bring her as a dependent, they have chats and pictures to back their relationship up.
If it’s possible, how does he go about it please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oga don't let UKVI run y bonkers in anticipation..... anything is possible with ukvi

It might not be the same caseworker that processed u and ur family's visa... u just have to wait....they may still ask more question.... like for u to provide proof of suitable care and accomodation for ur child....

I already provided them letter of maintenance and accommodationfoe the family from my employer.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
eliascomm55:
Same case with me as a dependant. No NFS mail so far.

How many dependants are you guys? Have they given the MA?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
macdessy:

I know someone who got this email for his son. He did priority and has gotten his visa with the wife.

Its been 1 month now, they have sent paid mail but the response is still awaiting decision.

Yours might not take long.

Just be patient and be optimistic

Infact this is the exact email they sent to me about my son and we replied each question with proof. We did court affidavit for the first question. My wife only NSF mail only, my daughter nothing. We submitted application 3rd of Feb by tomorrow will make it a month as well.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ceejay2:

I already provided them letter of maintenance and accommodationfoe the family from my employer.

Thats not what i said....letter of maintainance that ur company will sponsor u is different proof that u have provided adequate care and accomodation specifically for ur child(not for u or ur wife).....they have been asking it these days from those traveling with minor....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
ezegold4we:

Seems they've started asking questions at POE, would advice she travels with evidences of how she got the job, emails or documents printed out and other documents related to the job at least to be on a safe side. They might or not ask her just to be on a safer side.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

Thats not what i said....letter of maintainance that ur company will sponsor u is different proof that u have provided adequate care and accomodation specifically for ur child(not for u or ur wife).....they have been asking it these days from those traveling with minor....

Please how do they mean by this then "provided adequate care and accomodation specifically for ur child"

The sponsor is providing me that and hows else can I provide it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ceejay2:

Please how do they mean by this then "provided adequate care and accomodation specifically for ur child"

The sponsor is providing me that and hows else can I provide it?

sponsor can provide u accomodation like one room that is not suitable for a minor in line with uk law...they may also ask for arrangement of care u have made simce bith u and wife will be working.... just relax...they may ask and they may not ask..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

sponsor can provide u accomodation like one room that is not suitable for a minor in line with uk law...they may also asking for arrangement of care u have made simce bith u and wife will be working.... just relax...they may ask and they may not ask..

Oh now I get. They asked already and they told my employer for letter specifying they would take care of our accommodation and maintenance for 1 month.

Hoping for the best thanks for your replies sir.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Igbamatigbi: 2:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Ire21:
Hello auce
Pls I’m going to Liverpool with a toddler
Lagos to Liverpool on sky scanner least he is 25hrs too long pls
Can I take Manchester
From Manchester pls how do I get to Liverpool.good deals on skyscanner for Lagos to Manchester.
Secondly do I need Covid 19 clearance

Thanks in advance

Take to Manchester, from there you can pick a train from the airport but if you have luggage it’s best to take a taxi to liverpool it’s not up to £100 since it’s you and your baby

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ire21: 4:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Igbamatigbi:

Take to Manchester, from there you can pick a train from the airport but if you have luggage it’s best to take a taxi to liverpool it’s not up to £100 since it’s you and your baby
Thank you
Is Turkish airline good
Do I need Covid 19 clearance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by manwomanok: 5:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Igbamatigbi:

She can take National express bus.. it about £15 to Liverpool from Manchester.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gracespeaks: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Turkish Airline is good, no need for Covid clearance, they don't ask.
Ire21:

Thank you
Is Turkish airline good
Do I need Covid 19 clearance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Jogs1900 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.