Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842714 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by akangunapase: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Ceejay2:

Anyone experienced this?

Hi dear. For you to apply for priority, it means you would get a feedback in say like 5 workings days. I am sure your dependents applied on standard, which means they would be getting a response within 8-15 working days.

Cheers
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Crown01: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please, How can I Track my VISA Application progress? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by misterkelly: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Log in through the email address you registered with, the one you did while you went for data capture through TLS. Click the link in your mail. Input your details and you will see it
Crown01:
Please, How can I Track my VISA Application progress? Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ire21: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
manwomanok:

She can take National express bus.. it about £15 to Liverpool from Manchester.

Thank you so much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by shakurshakur(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello House

Can one book flight from Qatar Airline site with Naira Master Card to UK?
Also has anybody used Luton Airport before?
Is there need for transit visa for Qatar, Air Maroc, Rwandair and Ethiopian Airline for Nigerians?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rukkyberry: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello house,

Thanks to everyone for their updates.
Please has anyone used Rwandair or EgyptAir? Is it a good airline?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by akangunapase: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
shakurshakur:
Hello House

Can one book flight from Qatar Airline site with Naira Master Card to UK?
Also has anybody used Luton Airport before?
Is there need for transit visa for Qatar, Air Maroc, Rwandair and Ethiopian Airline for Nigerians?

Hi bro, to the best of my knowledge, I think airlines that passes europe are the ones that requires transit. Like Airfrance and co. You can use other African airlines, Qatar and Air Maroc without having to bother about transit visa.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by akangunapase: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
rukkyberry:
Hello house,

Thanks

Hi Rukkyberry,

I have not tried any of these airlines before, but my cousin took Egyptair to Canada a year ago and he told me he had a nice experience with them.

Cheers.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Newbie123: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Focus99:
I want to go to UK please I need advice, I don't have money for tuition � considering the care worker visa but I have been sending my CV to care homes directly and nothing to show for it. I managed to get a job interview offer from NHS two days ago only for me to login NHS portal to pick a time for my interview and the location was in the UK�‍♀️I sent an email to them to conduct my interview online but they said it has to be in the UK because the role is a band 2 job. I am tired, my tired is tired someone should please help me I have Bsc in Entrepreneurship and Business Management, i have about 6 certification from florence academy, I have applied to over 150 care homes directly from the UKVI companies sponsoring list. Any way forward for me? @justwise and everyone please come to my rescue I need advice because I am depressed already

Note: I have read this thread from beginning, spent 7weeks reading from the beginning.

Stay outta my mention

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Thats not what i said....letter of maintainance that ur company will sponsor u is different proof that u have provided adequate care and accomodation specifically for ur child(not for u or ur wife).....they have been asking it these days from those traveling with minor....
pls o what proof exactly you mean ? Like a letter from your landlord or tenancy agreement or what ?.......
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ibaku:
pls o what proof exactly you mean ? Like a letter from your landlord or tenancy agreement or what ?.......

Bros.....honestly....i dont know how pple have been answering that question.....but many pple have brought it here and to the student section...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KangaIye: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
akangunapase:

Hello Ibrahim,

I would advice you look through the UK website and search for Health companies that are registered to Sponsor and apply to them. You might get a lot of “NOs” but trust me, a YES would definitely come. Just package yourself well. Try as much as possible to avoid Agents in Nigeria to get you a COS, except if you are convinced with their offer(s).

Cheers

I don't get the UK website part.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
KIAMA01:
Good day house, please a quick one. My cousin and her partner are in the process of filling their uk visa form. My cousin is the MA. Is it possible for her to submit her husband’s statement of account as pof since the visa form indicated that she submits POF as part of the documents needed. She’ll be applying with her spouse. Thanks for the response

Yes she can the husband needs to write a letter consenting to that also or better still he needs to transfer funds to her or better still let them share the funds let the money stay in her account for 28 days print statement and apply. Also If her employer tick maintenance part on her cos then she doesn't need the pof

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KIAMA01: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceejay2:

Yes she can the husband needs to write a letter consenting to that also or better still he needs to transfer funds to her or better still let them share the funds let the money stay in her account for 28 days print statement and apply. Also If her employer tick maintenance part on her cos then she doesn't need the pof

Maintenance wasn’t ticked and her spouse has been running the account for more than 28days now. They need to apply early because of the COS. Should the spouse still write a consent letter since they’ll be applying and traveling together? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
akangunapase:

Hi dear. For you to apply for priority, it means you would get a feedback in say like 5 workings days. I am sure your dependents applied on standard, which means they would be getting a response within 8-15 working days.

Cheers

Yes I applied for priority and my dependants standard but they requested additional documents from me and my son which we sent before the 10 working days elapse so to my its as if I did the normal standard and today makes it exactly 1 month we applied. I got my collection mail 2 days ago while my dependants are yet to get any email.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceejay2:

How many dependants are you guys? Have they given the MA?
only the MA and I , the MA have gotten her visa last week
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Alabamah(m): 1:48am On Mar 04, 2023
meerak55:
Hi guys..

I just got my COS.
Please I have a questions about the cost of the application. Is it Standard 308USD?? or have I made a mistake somewhere?
Also, who knows how to get Criminal record certificate and how much it may cost?

Thanks guys

I messaged you on email. Please reply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BigDon27: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Hello, Good day House
Pls I'm about starting my journey in this UK Health care visa...pls what's the first step involved? I've a bachelor's degree.. Do I still need to apply for Ietls? And What the easiest way to get a care certificate.. I'm just a newbie here.. Somebody pls Help..Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tomiwiyu: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2023
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/taking-a-second-job

Updated …. Extra work till August 2023. Work as you wish
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rictech: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2023
rukkyberry:
Hello house,

Thanks
A friend traveled to the UK in October 2022 using EgyptAir. Said the airline is cheap(350k) & the experience was good. So if you're low on funds & looking for a budget airline, you can consider them

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
BigDon27:
Hello, Good day House
Pls I'm about starting my journey in this UK Health care visa...pls what's the first step involved? I've a bachelor's degree.. Do I still need to apply for Ietls? And What the easiest way to get a care certificate.. I'm just a newbie here.. Somebody pls Help..Thanks

Get the job online first
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BigDon27: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Get the job online first

thanks for the response, pls can I apply for jobs online without a carer certificate? Because I've a bsc degree or I've to get a carer certificate first?

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.