Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (859525 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pls any and all suggestions about my situation is welcome.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cletz991(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Do such roles exist?
If they do what's the requirements?
Mindlog:

Then look for support worker roles without personal care such as in places like residential children homes.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
viperVIP:
Technically this is right. But the instances I have seen, they don't have children yet, so it's hard to say but you can apply for another birth certificate to reflect that changes in the worst case

Alright. I will obtain another birth certificate. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Hello everyone...please I want to know if you have started your pof before the rate increases and its just few days left to go,will u continue the money and apply or top up and start all over again?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teksocrates: 2:52am On Jun 29, 2023
dee1504:

If you're applying through Trac jobs, then there must be something you're not doing right. Send me an email so i can give you my supporting information format to use.

Also how many years of experience do you have? That could be a big factor too.
Please 🙏 I sent you a mail. Kindly check
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 3:28am On Jun 29, 2023
No, you're to wait till Friday.

Olaide1295:

Today and tomorrow are holidays in Nigeria. Will one be able to pickup?
I also got a mail to pickup today.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2023
cletz991:
Do such roles exist?
If they do what's the requirements?

Yes it does. I did it during my student days. 12hrs shifts from 8 pm to 8a.m. Had a young person aged 15 in the house (a building of 4 bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen, garage, a conservatory attached to the house. We had 6 support worker,one team leader and one house manager working around that young person who was brought in by the social service.

Mine was to resume at 8p.m to take over from the 2 day staff who worked from 8a.m to 8p.m, one of the staff would go home while the second would stay back and sleep in the staff sleep-in room and would be paid for it. He or she would have been woken up to serve as my backup should there have been any incident that required 2 staff to handle.

As I take over, I will be in the office (converted from the master bedroom) doing the paperwork, checking the sharps (knives, scissors etc) are complete, the money in the safe, the medicine box, the first aid box etc Check the entire house is clean except going to the young person's bedroom as she is always in her room at that time on her phone with her TV on.

I then went to the kitchen and heat up and eat from the meal reserved for me by the day staff after I which I went to the lounge to watch Netflix through the night to keep me awake while intermittently I went up to listen from the door of the young person to ascertain she is sleeping, I got it recorded. I then intermittently go to the kitchen to make coffee and gooble up some snacks;provided by the company.

At about 5 a m, I do a light clean up of the house, make sure the paperwork is updated (though along the line we stopped doing physical paperwork and transited into inputing into a software)

I had my breakfast at about 7a.m and waited for the day shift to come around 7.50a.m and I hand over to them, after which I leave for home....work done!😊😊

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cletz991(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Very precise. But can on get these roles via sponsorship because I don't live in the UK
Mindlog:

Yes it does. I did it during my student days. 12hrs shifts from 8 pm to 8a.m. Had a young person aged 15 in the house (a building of 4 bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen, garage, a conservatory attached to the house. We had 6 support worker,one team leader and one house manager working around that young person who was brought in by the social service.

Mine was to resume at 8p.m to take over from the 2 day staff who worked from 8a.m to 8p.m, one of the staff would go home while the second would stay back and sleep in the staff sleep-in room and would be paid for it. He or she would have been woken up to serve as my backup should there have been any incident that required 2 staff to handle.

As I take over, I will be in the office (converted from the master bedroom) doing the paperwork, checking the sharps (knives, scissors etc) are complete, the money in the safe, the medicine box, the first aid box etc Check the entire house is clean except going to the young person's bedroom as she is always in her room at that time on her phone with her TV on.

I then went to the kitchen and heat up and eat from the meal reserved for me by the day staff after I which I went to the lounge to watch Netflix through the night to keep me awake while intermittently I went up to listen from the door of the young person to ascertain she is sleeping, I got it recorded. I then intermittently go to the kitchen to make coffee and gooble up some snacks;provided by the company.

At about 5 a m, I do a light clean up of the house, make sure the paperwork is updated (though along the line we stopped doing physical paperwork and transited into inputing into a software)

I had my breakfast at about 7a.m and waited for the day shift to come around 7.50a.m and I hand over to them, after which I leave for home....work done!😊😊
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Mindlog:

This your work soft pass today bread 😲oo! Them no suppose pay you sef, or just pay you in Naira!😂🏃🏿‍♂️

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2023
Mindlog:

This is detailed...One can use this to build a CV or clear an interview on this role

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Goodly1:

This your work soft pass today bread 😲oo! Them no suppose pay you sef, or just pay you in Naira!😂🏃🏿‍♂️

Dem no suppose pay me, say wetin happen?😆😆

I must admit, it wasn't stressful at all and more over I was studying for my Masters in Clinical Child Psychology at the University....as I now recall sitting in the warm lounge, legged crossed over the coffee table and sipping hot coffee while watching Netflix as it snowed outside and me, remembering fellow Nigerian students still struggling with the very miserable 7hrs night shifts at the DHL warehouse I briefly worked in while pursuing the residential support worker role.

Those roles still very much exist but one has to be resilient especially dealing with young ones struggling with one issue or the other, from eating disorder, autism, emotional and behavioural disorders etc .....sha, undergoing such much training is involved. From health and safety, prevention of self harm, food preparation and preservation, medication, child sexual exploitation, reflective journaling, daily temperature checks of the refrigerator, water temperature must be ideal for the young person, the house car must be checked daily, the windows must be checked regularly to make sure no breach as some of those young persons have PhD in escaping from care and by the time you realize and calling the police to report a child missing in care, pikin don enter train dey go London.😆😆

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
cletz991:
Very precise. But can on get these roles via sponsorship because I don't live in the UK

Yes.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Main applicant is already in the Uk with fully sponsored COS. Does dependant need proof of funds to apply for visa?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
Teksocrates:

Please 🙏 I sent you a mail. Kindly check

What role are you applying for?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mofolam:
Pls any and all suggestions about my situation is welcome.

Kindly drop the full gist. The screenshot you dropped is half abi quarter gist. I'm struggling to make out anything from it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogoloray(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hello guys, is it true that the British embassy will deny your application, if your marriage certificate is not issued at the ikoyi registry?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mindlog:

Dem no suppose pay me, say wetin happen?😆😆

I must admit, it wasn't stressful at all and more over I was studying for my Masters in Clinical Child Psychology at the University....as I now recall sitting in the warm lounge, legged crossed over the coffee table and sipping hot coffee while watching Netflix as it snowed outside and me, remembering fellow Nigerian students still struggling with the very miserable 7hrs night shifts at the DHL warehouse I briefly worked in while pursuing the residential support worker role.

Those roles still very much exist but one has to be resilient especially dealing with young ones struggling with one issue or the other, from eating disorder, autism, emotional and behavioural disorders etc .....sha, undergoing such much training is involved. From health and safety, prevention of self harm, food preparation and preservation, medication, child sexual exploitation, reflective journaling, daily temperature checks of the refrigerator, water temperature must be ideal for the young person, the house car must be checked daily, the windows must be checked regularly to make sure no breach as some of those young persons have PhD in escaping from care and by the you realize and calling the police to report a child missing in care, pikin don enter train dey go London.😆😆
You're a good storyteller!👍🏾
Have you been able to get a job as a Clinical Child Psychologist?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MayoDebz(f): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Is there anyone who did biometrics on the 16th that has received a mail form TLS to collect documents.

It seems those on the student route are receiving visas much faster that the health and care route.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
ogoloray:
Hello guys, is it true that the British embassy will deny your application, if your marriage certificate is not issued at the ikoyi registry?

Dem never born dem well

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
dee1504:

Kindly drop the full gist. The screenshot you dropped is half abi quarter gist. I'm struggling to make out anything from it.

She wants to travel with child to the uk..
Husband is not going with them at all.........
Unfortunately...she has mentioned that both father and mother are responsible for care of the child....(nullifying her chance to claim full custody)

Problem (NSF email) : Ukvi is asking her to provide further proof that will let her fly with the kid without the father that has joint care and custody since he's not dead..

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Omotoshola1986: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Good evening everyone

Please I need site I can submit CV for UK Healthcare workers

If any kindly update me in the comments session

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ojbabe: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
Please can a spouse also apply with the wife who has the job and COS? The cos only states the wife's name, can they apply for visa together without any issues?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

She wants to travel with child to the uk..
Husband is not going with them at all.........
Unfortunately...she has mentioned that both father and mother are responsible for care of the child....(nullifying her chance to claim full custody)

Problem (NSF email) : Ukvi is asking her to provide further proof that will let her fly with the kid without the father that has joint care and custody since he's not dead..

There is a reason/are reasons for the NSF mail which was cut out of the screenshot. What we only have is the options given to straighten the NSF mail. Even though you may be right, but it's still a guess. The best way to tackle a problem is to know what exactly is the problem and not from the solution options.

I hope you get my drift
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
dee1504:

There is a reason/are reasons for the NSF mail which was cut out of the screenshot. What we only have is the options given to straighten the NSF mail. Even though you may be right, but it's still a guess. The best way to tackle a problem is to know what exactly is the problem and not from the solution options.

I hope you get my drift

U are not catching the drift.....
What ukvi wants from her is clearly stated in what she posted.......

First, the ECO mentioned 3 points A, B, C that can make the visa approved when the kid is traveling with only one parent

....ECO said point A & B is off the table because the father is not dead, and the mother has already mentioned they both have joint care of the child

They are asking her to provide evidence that will make the ECO approve the Visa based on point C
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are not catching the drift.....
What ukvi wants from her is clearly stated in what she posted.......

First, the ECO mentioned 3 points A, B, C that can make the visa approved when the kid is traveling with only one parent

....ECO said point A & B is off the table because the father is not dead, and the mother has already mentioned they both have joint care of the child

They are asking her to provide evidence that will make the ECO approve the Visa based on point C

Yes pls. This is Exactly the case. Nothing more
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Molajim: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2023
The consent letter provided during application stated both parents are responsible for baby. But father is giving full permission for the baby to travel without him I’m guessing that particular word caused this wahala.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lahify(m): 12:20am On Jun 30, 2023
Please what happened to the five days visa fast track, think they have stopped it please can someone answer this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Molajim: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=Molajim post=124116273]The consent letter provided during application stated both parents are responsible for baby. But father is giving full permission for the baby to travel without him. I’m guessing that particular word caused this wahala.

I need to work on option C
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 3:07am On Jun 30, 2023
What if!!! You give a response stating the father is out of job for a while and won't be able to take care of the day to day finance of the child Hence the need to come with you.

[quote author=Molajim post=124116289][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.