Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844968 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Etsetemi88: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2023
MayoDebz:
Is there anyone who did biometrics on the 16th that has received a mail form TLS to collect documents.

It seems those on the student route are receiving visas much faster that the health and care route.
I did my biometrics on the 16th too. TLS Abuja. Can we connect?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Molajim:
The consent letter provided during application stated both parents are responsible for baby. But father is giving full permission for the baby to travel without him I’m guessing that particular word caused this wahala.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rufty: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2023
Yes almost difficult to even get husband in d uk. People mind their business over there. U will be surprised that u and ur neighbor may not even talk to each other for 3 yrs.

Also UK law has crippled many guys and prevented them from talking to ladies because if a guy dates under age girl like below 18yrs, he may go to jail. And most time, age does not show on face. U cannot differentiate under age girl from 35yrs old lady because of their looks and physiques.

quote author=Olamisko post=124116477]I got COS, I need a husband before I go but not sure how to go about it. I learnt it’s difficult to get married at 40 year old abroad. Any advice?[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Goodly1:

You're a good storyteller!πŸ‘πŸΎ
Have you been able to get a job as a Clinical Child Psychologist?

Thanks.

Yes, I now work with a child and adolescent mental health and neurodevelopmental assessment services provider.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2023
TLS Ikeja didn't open today.
I just wasted my time and money, heading back to my state now in case you're planning to pick up there today.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2023
viperVIP:
TLS Ikeja didn't open today.
I just wasted my time and money, heading back to my state now in case you're planning to pick up there today.
Argh ah!πŸ™ But the public holidays ended yesterday na!
Thanks for caring to update us.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Mindlog:

Thanks.

Yes, I now work with a child and adolescent mental health and neurodevelopmental assessment services provider.
That's cool. Enjoy your soft work.πŸ€—
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
Goodly1:

That's cool. Enjoy your soft work.πŸ€—

It is more of a career I desired, had to take the bold step of re-routing my path towards the field of psychology and had to go re-do a Bachelor degree in it and while in my second year, did a course in child and adolescent psychology, I then made up my mind I was going to specialize in child and adolescent mental health......there are so much career opportunities working with young persons in the UK but most Nigerians who come over to the UK for studies, don't follow the data reason after studies, many still pay for COS to do care jobs.(I don't in any way demean it as it is an honest job).

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oladipop: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Firstly, your baby situation is very dicey. All they want now is a strong assurance from the father that he is truly in support of you going with the child since both of you are responsible for the child.

Kids are getting refuses these days on similar ground. It is a lot easier when both parents are traveling.

I would advise your husband to write another letter , in a way that he will convince the visa officer that he is fully in support of that child going with you. He should also state why he can not go now and probably state how he plans to join you after like 3 months.

He should also state he will be both financially and emotionally supportive while you are away. He can also state what arrangement you have both made for the child in the UK when you go to work or school depending on your situation. If he has good bank account let him also attach as proof that is financially able but NOT COMPULSORY.

Above all, while you do this, engage prayers and keep hope alive.

Molajim:
The consent letter provided during application stated both parents are responsible for baby. But father is giving full permission for the baby to travel without him I’m guessing that particular word caused this wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teksocrates: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
dee1504:

What role are you applying for?

Customer service roles
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Clevo: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
viperVIP:
Finally...
Got a mail to pick up my travel document. No BRP mail yet. Should I be worried?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Clevo: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Etsetemi88:

I did on the 13th. Received a mail that my docs are ready for collection since Wednesday. I've not gotten the BRP mail yet. Should I be worried?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Molajim: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
oladipop:
Firstly, your baby situation is very dicey. All they want now is a strong assurance from the father that he is truly in support of you going with the child since both of you are responsible for the child.

Kids are getting refuses these days on similar ground. It is a lot easier when both parents are traveling.

I would advise your husband to write another letter , in a way that he will convince the visa officer that he is fully in support of that child going with you. He should also state why he can not go now and probably state how he plans to join you after like 3 months.

He should also state he will be both financially and emotionally supportive while you are away. He can also state what arrangement you have both made for the child in the UK when you go to work or school depending on your situation. If he has good bank account let him also attach as proof that is financially able but NOT COMPULSORY.

Above all, while you do this, engage prayers and keep hope alive.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Clevo:

I did on the 13th. Received a mail that my docs are ready for collection since Wednesday. I've not gotten the BRP mail yet. Should I be worried?
Are you the main applicant ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Etsetemi88: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Clevo:

Congratulations. Did you do standard or priority?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
sleem1956:

@Goodly, i think you are talking out of emotion and of which reality set in immediately u land in YouKay, these Sponsor dont have any job especially for people staying in london. The extra 20hrs for MA is even hardly to find. Dependant still get High hopes pass any other.
On these note, the best advise is for the pregnant woman to be the MA and husband dependant so he can do mutiple hustle. talking out of my current experience

Good day bro, please I need to contact you ASAP
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Good day @all,
Please can someone with NCE apply as main applicant for care worker?

I learnt it's better the wife be the MA and husband dependant so as to enable take up more jobs.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MichAm: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mindlog:

It is more of a career I desired, had to take the bold step of re-routing my path towards the field of psychology and had to go re-do a Bachelor degree in it and while in my second year, did a course in child and adolescent psychology, I then made up my mind I was going to specialize in child and adolescent mental health......there are so much career opportunities working with young persons in the UK but most Nigerians who come over to the UK for studies, don't follow the data reason after studies, many still pay for COS to do care jobs. (I don't in any way demean it as it is an honest job).

Hello.
If you don't mind, I will like to find out a few things from you, please. I sent you a message via email.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by graciousme(f): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello house

Please is the following question a yes or no for a dependent?

Is your employment in a profession that requires an overseas criminal record check?

Quick response would be appreciated
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Molajim:

There's some clarity now. If you insist on travelling with your child, then, I guess you can either go with the advice that advanceDNA had given you earlier OR you make arrangement for the care of your child in the UK (hiring a nanny/carer to look after them or having a friend/family member in the UK to help you out with that) and write a letter to UKVI to that effect.

My candid advice: Your child has no business going with you alone to the UK. You do not know what conditions await you, now you want to bring a child into the mix? Double trouble. Do not forget that you will also be working while trying to find your feet. Do you really want to bring your child into that uncertainty? Go first, bring your child (and husband) in, a few weeks/months later when you're fully settled.

MyOpinion
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mindlog:

It is more of a career I desired, had to take the bold step of re-routing my path towards the field of psychology and had to go re-do a Bachelor degree in it and while in my second year, did a course in child and adolescent psychology, I then made up my mind I was going to specialize in child and adolescent mental health......there are so much career opportunities working with young persons in the UK but most Nigerians who come over to the UK for studies, don't follow the data reason after studies, many still pay for COS to do care jobs.(I don't in any way demean it as it is an honest job).
WOW! What a long journey thru career development. Glad you successfully achieved it.πŸ‘πŸΏ
Please take good care of those kids.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bibelo: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello house, can I use my naira debit card to pay for my Florence academy certificate?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Teksocrates:

Customer service roles

Unfortunately, I do not have any sample of supporting information for Customer service roles. However, there are so many samples of cover letters relating to this, on the internet. You can find a suitable one and edit it to reflect you career, skills and also tailor it to the job you're applying to.

Supporting information is just Cover letter without address, personal information and salutation
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gensece: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Etsetemi88:

I did mine on the 14th June in Abuja.
Application still with DMC

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by graciousme(f): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please really need help with this. Thank you in advance
graciousme:
Hello house

Is your employment in a profession that requires an overseas criminal record check?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Iseoluwani: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pls m a newbie here, study route has almost crippled my friend..

Can someone guide him applying for caregiver or FEDERAL SKILLED WORK
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
graciousme:
Hello house

yes if it's related to care work.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HAminat(f): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
ehizario2012:
Good evening good people. I tried loading my dollar card on CARDIFY this morning, my wallet was debited but PENDING since morning. Their customer service are not responding. Anybody with a similar experience in the past? How soon does such pending become successful and drop into the virtual dollar card? Thanks

Kindly confirm this has been resolved.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 1:49am On Jul 01, 2023
NO! For some, it takes a week after to get the brp mail, so no issues.

Clevo:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 1:52am On Jul 01, 2023
While in the UK, the person can apply as a care worker, but from outside UK, I do not think it's possible, I was in same shoe, my wife couldn't be the MA because she has just NCE, so I had to shoulder it, knowing fully well that within 1 year I can write some exams to get my license as a certified solar energy expert, then switch to my main profession by securing a new COS, not minding the 12m already paid now. It's the cost of greatness afterall

Allschoolsinfo:
Good day @all,
Please can someone with NCE apply as main applicant for care worker?

I learnt it's better the wife be the MA and husband dependant so as to enable take up more jobs.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pakirisuitesphc(m): 4:15am On Jul 01, 2023
They don't need degree or HND to apply for care work as long as the person can pass ielts and get COS, no need for any certificate. I have assisted someone with only secondary Waec to get health care visa before.

viperVIP:
While in the UK, the person can apply as a care worker, but from outside UK, I do not think it's possible, I was in same shoe, my wife couldn't be the MA because she has just NCE, so I had to shoulder it, knowing fully well that within 1 year I can write some exams to get my license as a certified solar energy expert, then switch to my main profession by securing a new COS, not minding the 12m already paid now. It's the cost of greatness afterall

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 4:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Clevo:

no

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.