Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846606 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 1:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Technically this is right. But the instances I have seen, they don't have children yet, so it's hard to say but you can apply for another birth certificate to reflect that changes in the worst case

Peniel13:

Thanks for the response. I'm just confused because the immigration officer doing my baby's passport said my surname on my passport has to align with my surname on my baby's birth certificate. I bear my husband's surname on my baby's birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2023
As long as the father's name on the birth certificate is clearly spelt out. Then no issues.

Mykelpato:

What of the situation whereby your child had your wife’s surname on her birth certificate and it was used to process the child’s passport, will that cause any issue at the home office via visa decision?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 1:31am On Jun 28, 2023
Finally...

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 5:19am On Jun 28, 2023
viperVIP:
Finally...
congrats
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Thank you. grin

Nwokiwu90:
congrats
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bacteria8: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2023
viperVIP:
Finally...

Congratulations bro...🙏🏾

May Allah do it for the rest of us too. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Ola736:

Hmmm, bro just like your name (wisdom), you have spoken well.. my fear is just the carejob, i have heard a lot about it and what the job entail, can you please explain what exactly the job is all about, i want to believe you are an experienced person..

Many thanks bro
I am not doing a care job
But just like every other job, its not easy.
Community caring might keep you outside for 13hrs just for u to go home with 8hr pay!
Working in a nursing home is better.
Finally Be ready to pack shit if u are in care.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CanadaQueen: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2023
Hey guys,
Good morning. Pls, I heard qlife and IOM offers walk in for TB test, is it true pls? Has anyone walked in to do the test without prior booking pls?
Urgent answers pls.
Thank you guys.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cletz991(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2023
I hate packing shit angry
Wisdom7400:

I am not doing a care job
But just like every other job, its not easy.
Community caring might keep you outside for 13hrs just for u to go home with 8hr pay!
Working in a nursing home is better.
Finally Be ready to pack shit if u are in care.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Etsetemi88: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2023
viperVIP:
Finally...
Congratulations. I beg give is details. When did you do your biometric and the documents you submitted. Congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Good morning everyone,pls with this new rate of pounds,can I use my husband's account as supporting documents for his own pof?pls how many days will it use in his account,cos we still have 2 weeks left to complete the 28 days of my own?pls enlighten me about it pls,@advancedDNA and everyone
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
Good morning everyone,pls with this new rate of pounds,can I use my husband's account as supporting documents for his own pof?pls how many days will it use in his account,cos we still have 2 weeks left to complete the 28 days of my own?pls enlighten me about it pls,@advancedDNA and everyone
... can u use ur husband's account for his own proof of funds?
U question is not clear to me...its giving me migrane..can u make it clearer....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

... can u use ur husband's account for his own proof of funds?
U question is not clear to me...its giving me migrane..can u make it clearer....

sorry about that...I did 1.5m inside my own account but I don't know if it will be enough again with the rate pounds is doing,I want to know if I can drop my husband's account as the supporting documents that will help sorting his own maintenance alone to compliment the 1.5m I did if the money is not enough to carry the 3 of us,and also if its possible,how many months will my husband's pof be or it doesn't matter?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mickhine01: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Congratulations
please how long did it take
Give us timeline.

viperVIP:
Finally...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
sorry about that...I did 1.5m inside my own account but I don't know if it will be enough again with the rate pounds is doing,I want to know if I can drop my husband's account as the supporting documents that will help sorting his own maintenance alone to compliment the 1.5m I did if the money is not enough to carry the 3 of us,and also if its possible,how many months will my husband's pof be or it doesn't matter?

Combining account is allowed....but both account must fulfill the 28days or more requirement

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2023
mayowa94:
Can I do a cleaning job as part time while on health and care worker visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

Combining account is allowed....but both account must fulfill the 28days or more requirement
ok..thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Good afternoon good people

Visa alert for me.
Biometric done 14th June tls VI
Collection mail just now

I just Also got this nsf for my baby : my husband isn’t goin with us. He will apply December.

Pls I need advise on how to tackle option B or C (in a way that won’t affect my husband future application. Suggestions will be highly appreciated. I don’t want to make any mistakes pls.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
amehrada:
Does anyone know if IOM Lagos centre carry out TB test on days declared as public holiday? My appointment is booked for 28th June and it has been declared a public holiday. I have been trying to get in touch with the IOM Lagos centre to no avail.

I for just sofri use one of those other approved hospital/clinic, as e be hospital dem fit dey work on public hols.
They worked today, got there 8am and left some minutes past 12noon with my result. I was attended to even though my appointment time was for 9:31am

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
cletz991:
I hate packing shit angry
Then caregiving job is not for you, shikina!🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pls do I need to look for an immigration lawyer concerning my last post?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cletz991(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Swears bro
Goodly1:

Then caregiving job is not for you, shikina!🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Biometrics done on 9 June.
Collection email 27 June
BRP mail 28 June

Documents submitted online:
COS
Police Clearance
TB test
Passport data page
B.Sc Cert
NIN
ECCTIS

mickhine01:
Congratulations
please how long did it take
Give us timeline.

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Mofolam:
Pls do I need to look for an immigration lawyer concerning my last post?

U might need an expert family immigration lawyer oooo....the ECO is just playing around with words to nail you....... u have technically shot urself in the leg by initially mentioning that both u and ur husband are responsible for the child, which is a vague statement to me cos both being responsible ddnt mention in what capacity...... but sadly, it has nullified point a and b that could have made the visa approved.... u have only point C left to help you....

My suggestion......because u cant change ur initial comment that u are both responsible.....mayb the father should do a cover note with his passport attached, and the child's birth certificate to show his name..... clarifying what you meant by joint responsibility...., saying his role in raising the child has only been finacial ...that you the mother has been the sole and real carer.

And that financial care can can continue remotely...if he has a good statement of account for the last 6 months to back up the cover note with good monthly earning to show he can care for his child and still have enough money left for him self........ yeah....you should be able to escape ukvi...... let others tgat know better come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Thanos(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
For people wey sabi, I want to offload this so make me an offer. Location, lagos.
Whatsapp:09o.62_43 .17o5

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olaide1295: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
viperVIP:
Thank you. grin

Today and tomorrow are holidays in Nigeria. Will one be able to pickup?
I also got a mail to pickup today.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
I’ve been invited for an interview
I just deh fear lol
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bacteria8: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Fiendishly:
I’ve been invited for an interview
I just deh fear lol

Care work or others ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ehizario2012: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Good evening good people. I tried loading my dollar card on CARDIFY this morning, my wallet was debited but PENDING since morning. Their customer service are not responding. Anybody with a similar experience in the past? How soon does such pending become successful and drop into the virtual dollar card? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
cletz991:
Swears bro

Then look for support worker roles without personal care such as in places like residential children homes.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=advanceDNA post=124090345]

U might need an expert family immigration lawyer oooo....the ECO is just playing around with words to nail you.

Ok I appreciate the feedback
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bacteria8:

Care work or others ?

Minister of religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: chubbyman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.