Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (859788 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Franzee(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
taalas:
Congrats! Apply for your visa n book ur biometric appointment

I already did that my biometric is 16th this month... People are complaining of not getting quick response unlike before... UKVI make dem no go punish person with High BP
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mehnn coming back to this thread since 2022 with a gloomy look...I just got info that my passport has been signed...will be ready soon for collection.

My ielts date slated for 25th August in Lagos...the thoughts of this expensive exams having a validity of just 2yrs is sickening

Then d news of this care job thing being rejected for a lot of pple who applied...or rather that officials are thinking of closing the care visa thing.

Is there anyone on same page as me..who seems lost on everything happening?
The country is not helping matters too
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AvailableD(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Congratulations...when was your biometrics?
Divinemercyy:
Mehnn coming back to this thread since 2022 with a gloomy look...I just got info that my passport has been signed...will be ready soon for collection.

My ielts date slated for 25th August in Lagos...the thoughts of this expensive exams having a validity of just 2yrs is sickening

Then d news of this care job thing being rejected for a lot of pple who applied...or rather that officials are thinking of closing the care visa thing.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abogjohn(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
please my bro, did she apply from Nigeria??
Newlymarried:
Please I will need help with this question

I just got married to my fiancée last month ago,though we have been dating since last year august before she applied for her NHS Job in the UK. Towards the beginning of this year,she applied and after several interviews a particular trust sent her a sponsorship. I want to go with her to start a family there and we have submitted all necessary documents and awaiting there response.

What I failed to understand is

Can I be granted a visa because we have not been married for 2 years??

Please I will be needing your swift response

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abogjohn(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2023
Bro no vex, I am new to all of this forum, I want to ask if you don’t mind, what way am I to follow to get a COS, I have submitted couple of applications to some NHS Trust, I am really hoping to get a mail, is there any other way my bro?? Thanks..
beecrofty:

Lagos. I tried as much as possible to make it a straightforward application.
For those always wondering, you do not need to submit a copy of your COS. I didn't submit mine. Neither did I submit my offer letter or anything, only the things on my checklist.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pinky247: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Good day everyone , please my biometric is on tuesday, i need these answers before i go . Thanks

Cos of the attached pic, i do not k ow who the person is thou, but my agent said they are some new laws at the embassy now and because of that i should attached all the emails i got from the company,, our conversation like interview schedules and all that , i should submit them along , are these really necessary cause i dont want to now over do it ..
Please me respond. Thanks

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 3:35am On Aug 14, 2023
Pinky247:
Good day everyone , please my biometric is on tuesday, i need these answers before i go . Thanks

Cos of the attached pic, i do not k ow who the person is thou, but my agent said they are some new laws at the embassy now and because of that i should attached all the emails i got from the company,, our conversation like interview schedules and all that , i should submit them along , are these really necessary cause i dont want to now over do it ..

Na agent give you the job If you applied and was interviewed, the questions shouldn't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 5:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Please share your testimony here once u get your visa
koldjoy:
Did Biometrics 26th July standard, skilled work visa. I am wondering why the delay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oshocall: 5:45am On Aug 14, 2023
Can ecctis use HND certificate as proof of English? House please I need response thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 6:29am On Aug 14, 2023
oshocall:
Can ecctis use HND certificate as proof of English? House please I need response thanks
No
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mountmos(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2023
No, they don’t accept HND you need at least B Sc to apply.
All the best!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2023
Pinky247:

As a main applicant submit only what is on your checklist. Don’t draw unnecessary attention to your application. DONT attach or submit any email correspondence to your application. Don’t say nobody told you ooo. I know why your agent said that, it’s a long story, but he is wrong. DONT ooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kicktaker(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Please can I use a Police character certificate that is due to expire by 1 week for a UK visa application??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Franzee(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2023
Pinky247:

Am doing mine on Wednesday I read here they would ask you few questions you were asked on your job interview session during your biometric capturing I don't know how true is this ....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2023
Divinemercyy:

oga where did you get the news that officials are thinking of closing the care visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Pinky247:

They simply want to know if you bought the COS , if you got the job genuinely, i mean you applied for job, get interviewed either via zoom or phone then this is a simple case. supply them with those answers. But if you bought the COS then don't bother.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2023
Franzee:

Am doing mine on Wednesday I read here they would ask you few questions you were asked on your job interview session during your biometric capturing I don't know how true is this ....
That's untrue.. no one is asking you any questions as regards your CoS on your biometrics appointment day. You just do your biometrics and leave.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pinky247: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2023
This attached picture is not mine, i applied and did interview for mine thou, and i have all the emails to prove it, but my question is do i need to submit them ,given that nobody has asked me for it , since they are new laws since august 7th , has any other person being asked to submit all these things? Cos my agent from uk said i should just submit everything,even thou its not on my checklist
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2023
pstrings:

That's untrue.. no one is asking you any questions as regards your CoS on your biometrics appointment day. You just do your biometrics and leave.

It depends on thy type of work visa...there are some that requires interview

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Pinky247:

This attached picture is not mine, i applied and did interview for mine thou, and i have all the emails to prove it, but my question is do i need to submit them ,given that nobody has asked me for it , since they are new laws since august 7th , has any other person being asked to submit all these things? Cos my agent from uk said i should just submit everything,even thou its not on my checklist

In that case submit all the documents the embassy asked even if its not in your checklist,
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abogjohn(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2023
Brother is it a Care Job or more highly skilled job??
Pinky247:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eniboi(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2023
Pls I got this mail this morning , what is the meaning or translation of this mail. @justwise @advancedna

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa
application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Newlymarried: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2023
abogjohn:
please my bro, did she apply from Nigeria??
Yes!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2023
Pls what kind of visa did u apply for and what documents did you submit?
eniboi:
Pls I got this mail this morning , what is the meaning or translation of this mail. @justwise @advancedna

application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

Pls what kind of visa did u apply for and what are the documents u submitted? I am just wondering why they said your application is not straight forward

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2023
eniboi:
Pls I got this mail this morning , what is the meaning or translation of this mail.

An ECO was just nice enough enough to send u an email that ur application is receiving attention....some pple dot even get any emails even though their application has exceeded standard SLA.... decision will soon be out
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pinky247: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2023
abogjohn:
Brother is it a Care Job or more highly skilled job??

Care job
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AvailableD(f): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2023
Nothing to worry about, if they need additional documents from you they will let you know...when was your biometrics?
eniboi:

Kind Regards,

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eniboi(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

An ECO was just nice enough enough to send u an email that ur application is receiving attention....some pple dot even get any emails even though their application has exceeded standard SLA.... decision will soon be out

Thanks boss really appreciate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eniboi(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2023
AvailableD:
Nothing to worry about, if they need additional documents from you they will let you know...when was your biometrics?

27 july
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Please after interview for a care job is it necessary to send a follow up email to HR?

"We were impressed with your qualifications"

Can anyone share experience
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2023
eniboi:

Kind Regards,

Expect Nsf

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.