Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845005 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oh okay...no stress ur self....u can use tenancy agreement from landlord and individual bank statement carrying same address
Okay boss thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Newlymarried: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Please I will need help with this question

I just got married to my fiancée last month ago,though we have been dating since last year august before she applied for her NHS Job in the UK. Towards the beginning of this year,she applied and after several interviews a particular trust sent her a sponsorship. I want to go with her to start a family there and we have submitted all necessary documents and awaiting there response.

What I failed to understand is

Can I be granted a visa because we have not been married for 2 years??

Please I will be needing your swift response

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Newlymarried:
Please I will need help with this question

I just got married to my fiancée last month ago,though we have been dating since last year august before she applied for her NHS Job in the UK. Towards the beginning of this year,she applied and after several interviews a particular trust sent her a sponsorship. I want to go with her to start a family there and we have submitted all necessary documents and awaiting there response.

What I failed to understand is

Can I be granted a visa because we have not been married for 2 years??

Please I will be needing your swift response

Thanks
Uv already submitted all necessary documents nah. So wait to find out. ... was it a civil wedding?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Good evening house..

I got a Turkish airline with 2 stops at Istanbul and Duesseldorf. Pls will I be needing a transit Visa?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IJay8: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Please my own question is that me and husband got married on January our marriage is just 7months and I have applied for cos job already, I was asked how many years I have lived in the address I provided I wrote 2years

Buh I have bn in a relationship with my husband for like 5years now but we don’t pay bills together please how will I go about this new development via my dependent which is my husband?
Pls @advancedDNA and others help me🙏🏻
Good morning y’all, Please someone should help me out
Please someone should answer me abeg am worried about this new update please 🙏🏻
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Newlymarried: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mofolam:

Uv already submitted all necessary documents nah. So wait to find out. ... was it a civil wedding?
Court Marriage!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Visa alert 🚨

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
U don receive mail?
phenzy:
Visa alert 🚨
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
pstrings:
U don receive mail?

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations...mine too is on the way by God's grace. Did biometrics on 26th July
phenzy:

Yes sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sleem1956: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hello everyone ....do i need police report certificate for my 1 year old son to apply for uk visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab1x: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
sleem1956:
Hello everyone ....do i need police report certificate for my 1 year old son to apply for uk visa

No
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
pstrings:
Congratulations...mine too is on the way by God's grace. Did biometrics on 26th July

Amen 🙏 good news on the way fr you by Gods grace. I wish you the best bro
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amen thanks so much for your wishes
phenzy:

Amen 🙏 good news on the way fr you by Gods grace. I wish you the best bro
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sleem1956: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
alright thank you
ab1x:

No
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by koldjoy(f): 12:04am On Aug 12, 2023
Did Biometrics 26th July standard, skilled work visa. I am wondering why the delay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 5:00am On Aug 12, 2023
@Advancedna and others.

Please come to my rescue óò, I'm trying to pay for ECCTIS but I'm getting card declined message, I've tried Mastercard from Zenith bank and Visa card from Access bank cards, both declined, what can I do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 5:36am On Aug 12, 2023
koldjoy:
Did Biometrics 26th July standard, skilled work visa. I am wondering why the delay
Not a delay yet because E never pass 15working days.calm down
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Allschoolsinfo:
@Advancedna and others.

Please come to my rescue óò, I'm trying to pay for ECCTIS but I'm getting card declined message, I've tried Mastercard from Zenith bank and Visa card from Access bank cards, both declined, what can I do?

U have wrong cards that dont work for international transaction ....

Options...

get Wema or Sterling card....

get a foreign currency card from ur bank,

Get virtual foreign currency cards from online fintech companies like flutterwave or vesti....

Ask ur family or friends to help u pay from abroad.....

kapish!

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeezeepearl: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Which bank card did you finally use and was it dollar or naira card?

Datakey:
Good evening house..
Today made it 5days since my biometrics on 1st August 2023.. I tried paid call and paid mail I keep getting an error message that my payment failed.. I have tried like 3 Diff master card... I did priority and application is still at DMC...

Abeg what next should I do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Datakey:

Good evening house, I sent them a follow up mail yesterday and they replied that I'm successful and will be moving to the next stage of interview which includes accepting the offer, doing a registration and paying a regustrstion fee of 1600£. Is this normal for company's to ask for registration fee?

They said they will get back to me in 2 weeks as they are waiting for some documentation from home office...
Hi, i did an interview few days ago via "Willo video" since then no response."we kindly request that you complete it within 24 hours of receiving this invitation"... Pls do you think i should send the HR a follow up mail? ..

1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ojbabe: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good evening, please for someone switching from a dependent visa in the Uk to healthcare visa, do they need to show English proficiency? My friend got an email to send English test result after submitting application for the visa, she has Been in the Uk since 2021.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RuneKingThor: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2023
Datakey:

Which Airline? And I guess you booked a day before travel?
Egypt air. I actually booked well ahead.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
UKworksponsorsh:
it takes 10 working days to get COS, once COS is out, and you would need to pay the remaining £4000 before you are given the COS to apply for visa.

10 working days of hypertension and stroke..

But una get mind ooo....kukuma collect the 8k once naaa....since applicant will not see any COS without paying all the 8k in full....

Can u see how this looks like a scam to collect 4k and dissappear

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Thedon12: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
You will surely need transit in Duesseldorf, but you don't need Turkish transit, you just need your boarding pass to cross the transit area in Istanbul. But make any mistakes in Istanbul ooo, they are very heartless and won't help if you need anything from them.
Datakey:
Good evening house..

I got a Turkish airline with 2 stops at Istanbul and Duesseldorf. Pls will I be needing a transit Visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
May this new week bring good news for those experiencing delay. Biko abeg u guys should post visa alert to ginger others

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.