Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847514 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please who can share me link to do
a) police clearance certificate
b) ielts for care worker
c) Tuberculosis test

I believe that's all i need once i get COS?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by loffers(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good day all,

Please how long does it take on average ,to get an approval for Health and care worker visa application done inside the Uk.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Horlamidei:

Exactly what the guy screenshot is on the Uk gov website.

I wish I can post the link..
I'm still waiting for your link ooo. Haven't you find it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yorkedwight: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lishabb:

Any update on yours? Did mine on the 26th too(VI), standard VV. No nsf mail, did a paid call today and they said decision has been made. Application still says “received by DMC”. Hasn’t been transferred to VAC. @phenzy when is your collection date?

Was supposed to pick up today but not chanced. I am going tomorrow.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
sleem1956:
Hello everyone, Please do 11months old baby need to do TB test for uk application
Even a day old need TB test to enter UK.
TB test is for all applicants irrespective of any ages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Georgiedey(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Anyone coming to Nottingham I have room to share. Preferably male and single WhatsApp for details- +2347056261480
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zisyme: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
okeysoninv:
I'm still waiting for your link ooo. Haven't you find it.

This is the link: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-shortage-occupation-list
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Anyone facing this issue?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
woffie:
Pls has anyone been able to book tb text recently on IOm ,Have tried email them and I was given a link to book through it but the site is not coming up...if anyone has been able to book recently they should pls guild me on how it was done
Hi were you able to solve it.. Facing same issue
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
austino677:
Anyone facing this issue?

Have you registered first with POSSAP
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Abubanty:

no, i just registered now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
okeysoninv:
chai so it has ended like this
What has ended ?! U ppl shouldn’t bring unnecessary panic here!
Is the ability to read and understand English language that hard?! That’s why Canada and Uk will never scrap ielts for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mofolam:

What has ended ?! U ppl shouldn’t bring unnecessary panic here!
Is the ability to read and understand English language that hard?! That’s why Canada and Uk will never scrap ielts for Nigerians
ok can you help us interpret it pls, starting with "ineligible" to the last letter
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
okeysoninv:
ok can you help us interpret it pls, starting with "ineligible" to the last letter
no changes made... You should have seen it on nairaland front page grin.. Even our uk youtubers

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
austino677:
no changes made... You should have seen it on nairaland front page grin.. Even our uk youtubers
ok bro thanks for clarification.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Current eligibility was published in 2020... While your fake rumours was published in 2016..please stop spreading fake news

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please i need help to book Tuberculosis test Lagos cry
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
austino677:
Current eligibility was published in 2020... While your fake rumours was published in 2016..please stop spreading fake news
Thank you but I wasn't spreading fake news. I have been clarified
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
okeysoninv:
Thank you but I wasn't spreading fake news. I have been clarified
u can edit the quote I've modified the post
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Abubanty:

working perfectly now i registered thanks.. Any help with Tuberculosis test website not working
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please can someone use Q-Life Family Clinic or St Nicholas Hospital for Tuberculosis test as alternative to IOM since their booking is not functional.
I found those hospital on uk gov website

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good day everyone, pls if date of birth is not correct with the other documents,will.it be a problem,I have the attestation of age of the real one not the one on my bank account...thank you all
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rjkings: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
austino677:

And it was updated on the 9th of August which is still very recent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
rjkings:

And it was updated on the 9th of August which is still very recent
and it's not on nairaland front page undecided.. You are clicking old news link continue.. You don't watch sky news? Or follow NHS news
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dave0450(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2023
I use my company letterhead as reference for uk student visa application. UKVI now send mail to them but they are refusing to reply the mail saying I didn't follow due process by informing the headquarter office before using the company letterhead for such things. Which I did not know because it was the branch office I use the letterhead from and I was thinking that they ukvi will contact the branch office bcoz the official email of the branch is on the letterhead. I have plead with the headquarter office but they are adamant that they will not reply the mail even to the extent that they want to sanction me. Please what can I do in this situation? I have spend a lot to get to this stage
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab1x: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2023
dave0450:
I use my company letterhead as reference for uk student visa application. UKVI now send mail to them but they are refusing to reply the mail saying I didn't follow due process by informing the headquarter office before using the company letterhead for such things. Which I did not know because it was the branch office I use the letterhead from and I was thinking that they ukvi will contact the branch office bcoz the official email of the branch is on the letterhead. I have plead with the headquarter office but they are adamant that they will not reply the mail even to the extent that they want to sanction me. Please what can I do in this situation? I have spend a lot to get to this stage

I'm not a legal expert, but I can offer you some general advice for dealing with this situation. It seems like you're currently facing difficulties with your UK student visa application due to a misunderstanding regarding the use of your company's letterhead. Here are a few steps you can consider taking:

1. Clearly communicate the situation: Explain the misunderstanding to both the UKVI (UK Visas and Immigration) and your company's headquarter office. Provide them with all the necessary details, including the fact that you were not aware of the protocol regarding the use of the letterhead.

2. Apologize and take responsibility: Express your sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and take responsibility for not following the proper procedure. Acknowledging the mistake is crucial in trying to resolve the issue.

3. Seek intervention from branch office: Request the cooperation of the branch office and explain the urgency and the potential consequences you're facing. Ask if they would reconsider their decision and reply to the UKVI's email, clarifying the situation.

4. Consult with an immigration lawyer: Since this issue involves legal matters related to your visa application, it may be beneficial to seek advice from an immigration lawyer who can guide you through the specific procedures and potential consequences. They can offer personalized advice based on your unique circumstances.

5. Gather supporting documents: Compile any additional evidence, such as communications and documentation related to your visa application, and provide them to both the UKVI and your company. This can help demonstrate your commitment and sincerity in resolving the matter.

Remember, the specific steps you should take may depend on the policies of your company and the UKVI. Consulting with professionals in both areas may be essential to finding a suitable resolution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2023
dave0450:

You get mind o. You didn't even inform your immediate boss. That's not ethical at all. The solution lies in your hands through unreserved apology and serious apology to all concerned. Start from your branch. At least, Nigeria factor, man no man will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Scam alert
Hr@oakleafrecruitment.co.uk

"This domain is registered at Namecheap"

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeckyB1(f): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2023
Baba maximum respect to you for all you do here 🙌🏼🙏🏽
Your activities here dey always encourage and give me strength. I arrive in the UK about two weeks ago. I go soon type my POE experience. I wish I can talk to you one day. God bless your kind heart.

advanceDNA:

Baba u just apply naaa....17 days....
SlA is 3 weeks....relax...ur visa go soon show... this period na rush period....but with some luck u go get ur visa next

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2023
BeckyB1:
Baba maximum respect to you for all you do here 🙌🏼🙏🏽
Your activities here dey always encourage and give me strength. I arrive in the UK about two weeks ago. I go soon type my POE experience. I wish I can talk to you one day. God bless your kind heart.

Congrats ....

Amin ooooo.... thank you for your kind words

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.