Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844749 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Good morning everyone, @Advancedna..due to the added documents needed by ukvi asking for medical letters,please what medical letters can someone provide for this and how should it be?thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AvailableD(f): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2023
Is there any other medicals aside TB CERT.and please when did you do your biometrics?
Ifedayofemi:
Good morning everyone, @Advancedna..due to the added documents needed by ukvi asking for medical letters,please what medical letters can someone provide for this and how should it be?thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Numero123: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Check the “Valid From” Date on your Vignette. From that date, you can travel. Until the Visa Expires.

Datakey:
Visa Alert.

Application date 28th July
Bio 1st August priority.
Moved to DMC 1st August.
Paid Call 9th August

I was told a decision has been made.

Moved to VAC 9th August
Recieved by VAC 9th August
Collection mail 9th August
BRB mail 10th August..

Quick question.. The date on my BRB mail to enter UK is on the 1st September. Pls can I enter before then?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oggg: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Adeade98:
Good day NL,

Please I have a USD card with geegpay and the balance is just 146USD,. I can only buy or pay with it.I can't withdraw the money but my application was refused buy IRCC and there is no need to live the money there because I want to close the account.
Please if you want to pay for application fee either for school or embassy or any payments.please chat me.

I bought it between 790-800 then.
I will it sell it 830 per Usd
Thanks so much to those who help purchase USD from 850Usd down to 146.Please help with the rest-08057215280 WhatsApp/call.
Thanks
Nobody should engage this person except when they are with you in same place .

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2023
AvailableD:
Is there any other medicals aside TB CERT.and please when did you do your biometrics?
have not done my bio,just applied and things they told my dependent to bring,out of it there is medical letters,just to proof we have been living together for atleast 2yrs and the same address
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
have not done my bio,just applied and things they told my dependent to bring,out of it there is medical letters,just to proof we have been living together for atleast 2yrs and the same address

If u dont have medical letters....then u dont have naaaniiii.... no be by force to fall sick and go hospital.... ??

All those documents are to help u application.. but if u have one that is convincing...u wont need the rest
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

If u dont have medical letters....then u dont have naaaniiii.... no be by force to fall sick and go hospital.... ??

All those documents are to help u application.. but if u have one that is convincing...u wont need the rest
you see those list is always much and hard to get,they are requesting 2 documents and 1 for each on the 2 documents,have gotten tenancy agreement from my landlord,it remains medical that is easy to get,we have a family hospital and they said I should bring sample of how it will look like and I don't know how it looks like,please if u have sample of how it will look like please let me know ooo...thanks ooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Brother , which one can be easily convincing that a normal Nigerian couple can get ? This new documents get as e be oo . Isn’t it compulsory? I saw where they said at least 2 documents out of the list.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2023
Mykelpato:

Brother , which one can be easily convincing that a normal Nigerian couple can get ? This new documents get as e be oo . Isn’t it compulsory? I saw where they said at least 2 documents out of the list.

..can u post the nsf please so we can interprete it properly
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
you see those list is always much and hard to get,they are requesting 2 documents and 1 for each on the 2 documents,have gotten tenancy agreement from my landlord,it remains medical that is easy to get,we have a family hospital and they said I should bring sample of how it will look like and I don't know how it looks like,please if u have sample of how it will look like please let me know ooo...thanks ooo

Do you have the medical report you used before your wedding that was submitted to the church?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2023
Ifedayofemi:

What happened to using tenancy agreement and account statement .?? U dont have to joint account.. can submit individual accounts that has same address..just make sure the account is more than two years old....

Also the hospital can give u a backdated letter that confirm u and ur family's registration in their hospital as their client receiving health care with them....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

They cant tell u to use medicals to prove u are a genuine couple....can u post the nsf please so we can interprete it properly
I don’t have NSF , I’m asking to know the documents I’ll get now for future application.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcwally: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2023
What of if you don't have such document i believe if you can have old wedding pictures and wedding certificate with may be the picture that show when you did naming for any of your children . They want to proof that your marriage is not arrangee wedding because ot traveling
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2023
Mykelpato:

I don’t have NSF , I’m asking to know the documents I’ll get now for future application.

Oh okay...no stress ur self....u can use tenancy agreement from landlord and individual bank statement carrying same address

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cejo(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Oggg:
Nobody should engage this person except when they are with you in same place .

Very vital information else u may fall into wrong hands because u acted based on trust.Scammers everywhere using all sorts/kinds of gullible means to extract pples hard earned cash.Be wise
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

What happened to using tenancy agreement and account statement .?? U dont have to joint account.. can submit individual accounts that has same address..just make sure the account is more than two years old....

Also the hospital can give u a backdated letter that confirm u and ur family's registration in their hospital as their client receiving health care with them....
bank is saying it will take 3 to 4 working days to change it and I have to go for bio on Tuesday that's why I just wave it off,the hospital is the only option,it's a private hospital but they don't know how to write the letter or what to wrote and they are our family hospital,I don't understand them
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
bank is saying it will take 3 to 4 working days to change it and I have to go for bio on Tuesday that's why I just wave it off,the hospital is the only option,it's a private hospital but they don't know how to write the letter or what to wrote and they are our family hospital,I don't understand them

Also
Tell them to write a genotype test u both did to confirm ur medical suitability a few months before your marriage.....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Also
Tell them to write a genotype test u both did to confirm ur medical suitability a few months before your marriage.....
ok sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2023
cbn4main:
Hi my friends,
Please, how long is the waiting time for additional COS allocation from the home office to an employer ?

Can anybody help with this, please ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
cbn4main:

Can anybody help with this, please ?

There is no specific answer for ur question, especially if employer did not pay for fast track.... it can be 3 weeks, 9 weeks, or even more ...

Home of can even refuse the employer asking them to provide further justification for needing cos to employ from outside uk....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oggg: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
it is not a letter saying anything
If you said you and ur partner have been living together and are in a relationship then u cud have hospital letters addressed in ur different names BUT sent to same address. Here in the Uk, if u have any hospital appointments, visits or procedures at a future date the hospital will still send u a letter to remind u. The letter usually carries ur name and address and wat u re coming to d hospital fir etc. With the name and address of two ppl goin to same place it establishes they both live at that address. They need to establish the genuineness of ur relationship and are asking you for evidence
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
ok sir
please do we need to address the medical letter from the hospital to the embassy?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
NezzyMike:

Do you have the medical report you used before your wedding that was submitted to the church?
No,it was a legal wedding at the registry
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Oggg:
it is not a letter saying anything
If you said you and ur partner have been living together and are in a relationship then u cud have hospital letters addressed in ur different names BUT sent to same address. Here in the Uk, if u have any hospital appointments, visits or procedures at a future date the hospital will still send u a letter to remind u. The letter usually carries ur name and address and wat u re coming to d hospital fir etc. With the name and address of two ppl goin to same place it establishes they both live at that address. They need to establish the genuineness of ur relationship and are asking you for evidence
In nigeria they don't always remind anyone for appointments and I have never even have to be reminded to go for any appointments,the only thing I have are the results of the test carried out in my husband's name(surname)but none of it has our address on it at all
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
pstrings:
Please let us know once you get a decision for your visa application

Guys, this is where my application is at. What should I expect?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ikennaigwe: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
please did u get NSF mail,
phenzy:

Okay I will
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
ikennaigwe:
please did u get NSF mail,

No
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations bro.your visa is here.u will soon get a mail today or Monday
phenzy:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ikennaigwe: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
na collection remain
phenzy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.