Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844951 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
dave0450:
I use my company letterhead as reference for uk student visa application. UKVI now send mail to them but they are refusing to reply the mail saying I didn't follow due process by informing the headquarter office before using the company letterhead for such things. Which I did not know because it was the branch office I use the letterhead from and I was thinking that they ukvi will contact the branch office bcoz the official email of the branch is on the letterhead. I have plead with the headquarter office but they are adamant that they will not reply the mail even to the extent that they want to sanction me. Please what can I do in this situation? I have spend a lot to get to this stage

Just like someone stated earlier, what you did by using the company's letterhead for personal use without authorization is FRAUD which is a crime. Which means, your company can decide to write to UKVI to let them know of what you did and/or report the case to the police, which in both situations, means kissing your visa application goodbye.

What you need to do now: Forget about your visa application for now and find ways to make amends with your company. If they decide to take the matter up with you, it will destroy any present and future plans of yours. Follow the steps as highlighted by ab1x and Mofolam.

Most importantly, Talk to a lawyer as soon as possible in order for this not to turn into a police/court case. Sometimes, admitting guilt without first speaking to a lawyer can be used as evidence against you in a court of law.

However, if the head of your branch office was duly informed before you used the letterhead, then that could make your case easier

I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Isreach: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
rjkings:

Well, I don’t think it’s necessary. Because I applied for US visa in 2016 and I was denied. I didn’t mention it on my UK visa application and I was granted a visa last month

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Demrich:
on which platform/site did you buy the cheap ticket? Please.

- Type "Google flights" on Google. Follow the google flights link

- Find the best times and best prices for you to travel.

- Once you have found a suitable airline and flight date, go to the airlines website, using your preferred travel date, to book your flight

Note: Using any EU member nations Airline or transiting through any EU nations will require an additional air transit visa/Schengen visa

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
CHRISWUZZY:
Gud evening, congratulations to those who got there visa recently is really a thing of joy 😌.

Hope everyone de alright?
NSF category watin be out faith abeg 😫, what's there the can't be able to verify within 15days , some of my documents will expire soon well is at their custody.

Una sure say this people never forget say them send us NSF 😏😏.

Any one who has made paid calls for NSF 🤷. that Escalation stuff nah that one worst pass , that's why I haven't called them .
Let's keep hoping though 😫.

We are many in this NSF category that are waiting for a decision. May I ask why you think the paid call for NSF for escalation worsen things ? What’s your experience? Has your 15 working days after escalation elapsed? Please share with us

Cos when I made the paid call, they were the ones that said they’re going to escalate these applications. I and my wife (MA ) has gotten ours since July 21 and 28, we did biometrics July 6th in Abuja

@advanceDna any take on this matter ? I know say I don worry you well well lol
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Isreach:

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.
You better leave someone else’s experience and face your own. You must declare all visa denials, approvals or ban. I don’t understand your reason to hopefully conceal it. Your visa will be approved even if u have a ban in another country as long as u are being truthful.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eniboi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
kdf3449:

We are many in this NSF category that are waiting for a decision. May I ask why you think the paid call for NSF for escalation worsen things ? What’s your experience? Has your 15 working days after escalation elapsed? Please share with us

Cos when I made the paid call, they were the ones that said they’re going to escalate these applications. I and my wife (MA ) has gotten ours since July 21 and 28, we did biometrics July 6th in Abuja

@advanceDna any take on this matter ? I know say I don worry you well well lol

I got the mail yesterday but my 15 days has not lapsed .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good evening house, Please house I need your assistance @ duchess90 and Advance DNA.. I applied for temporary work visa - creative as (TRADITIONAL GUITARISTS), have gone for biometrics since 31/07/2023. I just got a message from UKVI to come for interview on the 23 of August 2023. Please what are the questions should I expect them to ask. As I have my certificate of sponsorship (cos) with me. Please help me out thanks ...please help me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Benteazaa(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Abeg o, someone should clear me. My friend and his wife are novices on this japa stuff. Wifey is MA, so they person helping them process the Student Visa asked them for 2m for application fee only for the wife. Then when hubby wants to apply for his own. They will pay another 2m. I asked him to hold on let me verify. Plsssssss someone say something
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Horlamidei(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2023

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Isreach: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mofolam:

You better leave someone else’s experience and face your own. You must declare all visa denials, approvals or ban. I don’t understand your reason to hopefully conceal it. Your visa will be approved even if u have a ban in another country as long as u are being truthful.

I was thinking it may have a negative effect on current application. Thanks for clarifying.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Benteazaa:
Abeg o, someone should clear me. My friend and his wife are novices on this japa stuff. Wifey is MA, so they person helping them process the Student Visa asked them for 2m for application fee only for the wife. Then when hubby wants to apply for his own. They will pay another 2m. I asked him to hold on let me verify. Plsssssss someone say something

The agent should break down what the two million is for...If the 2M doesnt include... helping them find good school...
writting good SOP,
Securing the admission,
Pay for ielts
Pay for her visa
Pay for health insurance....

he must an armed robber with witchcraft.. grin

Remeber to tell ur friend that dependent cannot travel with student visa holders starting in january unless na phd or other research programme....

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Isreach:

I was thinking it may have a negative effect on current application. Thanks for clarifying.

No it can’t. I’m 100% sure. Transparency will pay u at the end

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Isreach: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Benteazaa:

Tell them to avoid the person like a plague.He is a thief. No agent can have your best interest more than you yourself. Give them the UK student link on nairaland. People will help them for free.... meanwhile he is also a liar because starting from January 2024 Students are not allowed to bring their dependents in. September is too close to start school application now....if wifey gets in before January, dependent visa is straightforward and certain as long as funds are available and relationship is genuine so what is the additional 2m for ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Benteazaa(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=advanceDNA post=125136126]

The agent should break down what the two million is for...If the 2M doesnt include... helping them find good school...
writting good SOP,
Securing the admission,
Pay for ielts
Pay for her visa
Pay for health insurance....

he must an armed robber with witchcraft.. grin

Remeber to tell ur friend that dependent cannot travel with student visa holders starting in january unless na phd or other research programme....

MA Admission is out, school to resume by November. Thou they are planning to move to Scotland. Hubby plans to join by December. So if I get what you are saying they can't pay for the visa application fee two times. Even thou hubby is not applying with her
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Benteazaa(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mofolam:

Tell them to avoid the person like a plague.He is a thief. No agent can have your best interest more than you yourself. Give them the UK student link on nairaland. People will help them for free.... meanwhile he is also a liar because starting from January 2024 Students are not allowed to bring their dependents in. September is too close to start school application now....if wifey gets in before January, dependent visa is straightforward and certain as long as funds are available and relationship is genuine so what is the additional 2m for ?

Thanks for ur answer.
MA Admission is out, school to resume by November. Thou they are planning to move to Scotland. Hubby plans to join by December. So if I get what you are saying they can't pay for the visa application fee two times. Even thou hubby is not applying with her. The person doing de stuff for them happens to be wifey sister.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=Benteazaa post=125136515][/quote]

Student Visa application is just 363£ + health insurancs of 624£ ....do the maths naa....
even if 1£ is 1200naira .. thats just around 1.2M for one person...
and he's asking u to pay 2 million per person.... for what naaaa?? Just to fill visa application form...he wants to collect 800k....

Oga fill ur form urself.... e nor hard...

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Benteazaa(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Student Visa application is just 363£ + health insurancs of 624£ ....do the maths naa....
even if 1£ is 1200naira .. thats just around 1.2M for one person...
and he's asking u to pay 2 million per person.... for what naaaa?? Just to fill visa application form...he wants to collect 800k....

Oga fill ur form urself.... e nor hard...

Thanks Bro

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Benteazaa:

Thanks for ur answer.
MA Admission is out, school to resume by November. Thou they are planning to move to Scotland. Hubby plans to join by December. So if I get what you are saying they can't pay for the visa application fee two times. Even thou hubby is not applying with her. The person doing de stuff for them happens to be wifey sister.

If she has admission already. Tell her to ask the agent for the admission letter( she should say she wants to certify the admission is real) then she applies herself. It’s very easy. As for the husband; all he needs is TB test and police report to submit his application. Since it’s wifey’s sister that is running the package maybe you should leave them to their family problem make dem no use use settle family feud. If they are concerned they should come here themselves. You cannot be crying more than the bereaved.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dandicker:
Good evening house, Please house I need your assistance @ duchess90 and Advance DNA.. I applied for temporary work visa - creative as (TRADITIONAL GUITARISTS), have gone for biometrics since 31/07/2023. I just got a message from UKVI to come for interview on the 23 of August 2023. Please what are the questions should I expect them to ask. As I have my certificate of sponsorship (cos) with me. Please help me out thanks ...please help me
please help out, what are the questions to be expected the eco to ask?.. advanceDNA and duchess90 come to my rescue please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Benteazaa(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mofolam:

If she has admission already. Tell her to ask the agent for the admission letter( she should say she wants to certify the admission is real) then she applies herself. It’s very easy. As for the husband; all he needs is TB test and police report to submit his application. Since it’s wifey’s sister that is running the package maybe you should leave them to their family problem make dem no use use settle family feud. If they are concerned they should come here themselves. You cannot be crying more than the bereaved.

My brother, the thing shock me when I heard the amount. Anyways I have given him the link to come read by himself abeg. Abeg do they still need proof of funds for the hubby
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by alakara(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dandicker:
please help out, what are the questions to be expected the eco to ask?.. advanceDNA and duchess90 come to my rescue please
Check the questions asked by the UK boarder officer narrated by the lady that dropped her Poe experience recently, the lady that tag advanced. By BeckyB1

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oggg: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Benteazaa:
My brother, the thing shock me when I heard the amount. Anyways I have given him the link to come read by himself abeg. Abeg do they still need proof of funds for the hubby
you have given them the link and still asking if they need pof… oga you carry person matter ontop your head.. you must be the person

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oggg: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
jowhyte:
Exactly! That’s the reality on ground as of now. It surprising though because I have known lots of people who did 2-3 months ago without PCC
they are definitely not Skilled worker dependents.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oggg: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
sleem1956:
Hello everyone, Please do 11months old baby need to do TB test for uk application
they must pay for it.. they however will only have a physical examination conducted on them
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Benteazaa:

Yes he does. And they Should not even attempt to use any agent to get POF. If they don’t have enough money they can collect loan from bank. Agent may use fake account and UK will DEFINITELY find out = automatic 10yrs ban

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dandicker:

No stress urself..no be hard thing...jus be confident.....let them know u have experience...if u applied say u aplied..if it was a referral after a previous job well done..let them know....
....no sound like person wey buy COS oooo........na just question about the job ur are going to do, how u got it, ur sponsor, the details on ur cos, salary, and to get if u want to runaway after ur job ..cos that ur visa is usually short duration parole....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

No stress urself..no be hard thing...jus be confident.....let them know u have experience...if u applied say u aplied..if it was a referral after a previous job well done..let them know....
....no sound like person wey buy COS oooo........na just question about the job ur are going to do, how u got it, ur sponsor, the details on ur cos, salary, and to get if u want to runaway after ur job ..cos that ur visa is usually short duration parole....
okay thanks very much Bro... Really appreciate sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeckyB1(f): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
They should run far from that agent!!!!

Benteazaa:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2023
BeckyB1:
I registered on this platform since 2017 and I am happy to finally share my first ever international travel experience 😁😁😁

Received COS on 18-05.2023
Submitted application on 01-06-2023
Biometric was at TSL Abuja on 08-06-2023
Document ready for collection 26-06-2023
BRP mail 28-06-2023

Left Abuja international airport on 29th July and arrived Heathrow on 30th evening (long transit)

POE experience 😁😁:

Officer: hello, why are you here?
Me: hello Sir. For work
Officer: at where
Me: xyz....
Officer: how much did you pay to get the job?
Me: *shocked* I didn't pay to get the job.
Officer: how did you know about the job?
Me: UK government website
Officer: who told you about it
Me: I overheard some people talking about it at the place where I was doing voluntary care work.
Officer: the registration, did someone help you to register?
Me: yes (I actually didn't understand the question?
Officer: who is the person? How much did you give the person?
Me: no, I did not pay any money to anybody apart from the exam I paid for, visa fee and medicals.
Officer: you wrote exam? Which exam?
Me: IELTS
Officer: what was your score?
Me: 7.5
Officer: oh... Let me see the results
Me: *searched the file I was holding and couldn't find the result ooo* please can I check the other file inside my bag?
Officer: take all the time you want and show me the result.
Me: *searched and found it*
Officer: wow! This is you. You are intelligent. 7.5 on IELTS. You have recommendation?
Me: *I handed it to him" *he either made or received one call at that moment*
Officer: how are you going to be paid?
Me: ££££
Officer: per hour (he expected me to add that from the way he said it)
Me: yes, per hour
Officer: can I see your offer letter?
Me: here it is.
Officer: why did you choose to do care job?
Me: I have the passion for caring for people especially those who are vulnerable and can not do anything for themselves. I like to make them happy and feel alive.
Officer: why?
Me: my Brother died at a time he needed someone to care for him but no one was there for him then. That's part of the reason I decided to focus on my passion and care for others.
Officer: what where you doing before now? Do you have other educational qualifications?
Me: I was working and doing voluntary care work.
Officer: where did you work?
Me: xyz company (it is a French company in Naija)
Officer: do you have friends and family in the UK?
Me: No
Officer: you are alone in the world
Me: *smile* I have family back home
Officer: who?
Me: my mother, 3 Sisters and my Son.
Officer: *abruptly looked up from what he was looking at on his desk* you have a Son? Who is going to take care of him now that you are here?
Me: my mother
Officer: where is the father?
Me: I don't know where he is.
Officer: what do you mean?
Me: it was a three months relationship. I got pregnant and he disappeared.
Officer: *put his hand on his forehead and shook his head* when you settle down, you will go and get him in.
Me: definitely 😁
Officer: I will stamp you in. Welcome to the UK. You are hardworking, keep it up, hard work pays. *He stamped and handed my passport and documents to me*
Me: thank you Sir. Will that be all?
Officer: yes, you can go through there 👉👉👉

Immediately I passed him, I brought out my phone and called my family with excitement and that was how I missed the entrance to pick my luggages 😂😂😂🤣🤣. I almost crase when I realised ooo. I got my bags about an hour later.

Wishing everyone who is coming behind a huge success 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
God bless everyone who patiently and selflessly attend to questions being asked here.

@AdvanceDNA .... Baba I honestly will like to talk to you if you permit it.

Congratulations oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.