Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842188 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:38pm On Jan 26
America001:

Is this application still on?

I mean can we still apply?

I know someone who applied in December that was invitéd for interview this January ending

Baba ..u no read am....new closing date is 3rd of march

Obviously they want more pple...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautifulJoy: 9:46pm On Jan 26
I needed help reason I was looking for the link. My cousin company License has been revoked so any help she can get for new FREE COS will be appreciated. She has applied to several place but nothing yet. Please any help from anyone before home office will send a mail. She's here with her 4 kids and husband and nothing to go back to. Please 🙏.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AgentGoat: 11:37pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

U are a medlab scientist..with experience?? Really....?? Yet u are looking for only care job??...is that what u are passionate about now?? Or u shaa wan jappa any how??

U can look out for NHS lab scientist job naa, go linkedin......pple are getting medical lad assistamt jobs from nigeria even faster than care jobs.......no mind most of these visa alert wey u dey see here oooo..na street parole ooooo...

But if u are impatient and feel like washing oyinbo yansh is better when u can be more... then dont mind me...what do i kukuma know...na mouth i get ............

What is the qualifications for the medical laboratory assistant job please?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:33am On Jan 27
AgentGoat:

What is the qualifications for the medical laboratory assistant job please?

Med Lab sci
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abuhusna1: 8:52am On Jan 27
Gbengard:
Hi everyone,

I'm into Tech, DevOps Engineer to be precise.

How do I get companies in the UK that have license to issue Certificate of Sponsorship?

All tips and advice are highly appreciated.

Please help a brother in dire need.
Go and apply to global talent via and sponsor yourself as tech promising expert. You can do any job with the visa self
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AgentGoat: 10:34am On Jan 27
advanceDNA:

Med Lab sci

What about med lab tech or assistant from mlscn programs in college of health technology
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kboy2020: 10:54am On Jan 27
Please what will make COS to be delay for two months now, I need a help thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:00pm On Jan 27
AgentGoat:

What about med lab tech or assistant from mlscn programs in college of health technology

Med Lab tech or college of health tech certificate could work depending on the organization that is hiring you and for what position u are being hired...
experience is key with many of these jobs...UK organization is big on having experience...so if u have good medical lab science experience...it could help u get a job..

Another issue is that many medical lab science jobs in the UK are under controlled job by the HCPC body... especially if u are want to function in roles that have titles like biomedical scientist or a clinical scientist ..hence,requires registration with HCPC... So I don't know if they allow the certificate u mentioned....dont know about the details...

U can check for details here....
https://www.hcpc-uk.org/registration/getting-on-the-register/international-applications/eligibility/

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Grace321: 12:09pm On Jan 27
Please can someone on a skilled worker visa study full time? Is this allowed?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:50pm On Jan 27
Grace321:

Yep
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pemaaa: 2:40pm On Jan 27
Good afternoon pls guys anyone who has gotten global talent visa should pls explain the requirements
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pemaaa: 2:48pm On Jan 27
What'stherequirements .
abuhusna1:

Go and apply to global talent via and sponsor yourself as tech promising expert. You can do any job with the visa self
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080bjaked(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27
Gbengard:
Hi everyone,

I'm into Tech, DevOps Engineer to be precise.

How do I get companies in the UK that have license to issue Certificate of Sponsorship?

All tips and advice are highly appreciated.

Please help a brother in dire need.

Oh whao, Wished I saw this earlier. Do you have experience with GCP, ADO, Dialogflow (preferably CX), PrismaCloud and Terragrunt? If you do (even if nha only 3 out of those), abeg DM. Seems my employer still have some openings for Snr. DevOps/Cloud Engineers and yeah they offer sponsorship for the roles (na him bring me sef come) smiley

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080bjaked(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27
Grace321:

Skilled Worker visa holders can study (with no limit on the number of study hours if it doesn't interfere with the job they have been sponsored to do).
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pemaaa: 5:51pm On Jan 27
Can you pls explain the requirements
abuhusna1:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pemaaa: 6:33pm On Jan 27
How to get recommendations on Globaltalentvisa
Pemaaa:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oemmy: 6:37pm On Jan 27
What is the maximum duration for international COS to be out in UK

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rowon(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27
Hi everyone, can I get a full refund of IHS and visa fee ,if I get COS before decision is made. Thanks
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abuhusna1: 7:37pm On Jan 27
Pemaaa:
Read up and make a move. Na uk dey rush tech guys
https://www.gov.uk/global-talent-digital-technology
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abuhusna1: 7:38pm On Jan 27
Oemmy:
Watch YouTube and see how people have done it. This world is now a global village
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Grace321: 8:13pm On Jan 27
Thank you

advanceDNA:

Yep
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Grace321: 8:13pm On Jan 27
Thank you

080bjaked:

Skilled Worker visa holders can study (with no limit on the number of study hours if it doesn't interfere with the job they have been sponsored to do).
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ChisomFav2000: 8:33pm On Jan 27
Oemmy:

It depends on the trust. If is NHS trust, once you are done with your documentations, they will will issue you Cos in less than 24hours.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 12:46am On Jan 28
advanceDNA:

Baba ..u no read am....new closing date is 3rd of march

Obviously they want more pple...

Yes... Obviously
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sharone21(f): 2:35pm On Jan 28
Fizzymidasquil:
Please, any tips on where to book cheap flights? Lagos to London?

Use Google Flight to search: Cotonou to London.....Lome to London .....Accra to London.... Especially Cotonou and Accra....

Go via SEME border, passport stamped at all borders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Headward: 4:27pm On Jan 28
Please when is U.K going to stop COS for Care worker and bringing of dependant
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rowon(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28
Hi everyone , can I get a full refund of IHS and graduate visa fee if I get COS before decisions is made.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Blissbath(f): 5:07pm On Jan 28
Congratulations ma'am
ChisomFav2000:

It depends on the trust. If is NHS trust, once you are done with your documentations, they will will issue you Cos in less than 24hours.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ndidibabe(f): 5:32pm On Jan 28
Headward:
Please when is U.K going to stop COS for Care worker and bringing of dependant
That has been implemented already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: sapientia1(m), Peniel13(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.