Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (849553 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ChisomFav2000: 4:02pm On Feb 01
moneyest:

Hello ma'am. Can I DM you if you don't mind?

I don't think is necessary. Ask your questions here. Many people here know far more than me. Me I haven't even entered UK but at the verge.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by babylawyr(f): 8:33pm On Feb 01
Skilled worker visa alert
VI, Lagos

TB test Jan 4th
Office applied for COS Jan 9th
Received COS Jan 12th
Application submitted Jan 19th
Biometrics Jan 26th
Pick up email- Jan 31st
Collected passport Feb 1st

Docs submitted
Passport
COS
TB certificate
Uk Masters certificate
Checklist
Previous UK visit visa

Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samwash(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01
ChisomFav2000:

1: IELTS results
2: CBT Results
3: CBT front page from a desktop
4: Marriage Certificate
5: Four references (I submitted reference for all the hospitals in my CV)
6: Gap form if you have any
7: Marriage Certificate if you are married
8: Diploma certificate or degree (note they must verify this from your school)
9: TB test
10: Police clearance

Note: All the documents must be verified physically via Microsoft teams video calls.

NHS no they joke when it comes with documents verification and they aren't in a haste. So prepare for their werey.

Thank you very much for your response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Efftyy: 12:45am On Feb 02
metrotpu:
please help me out ooo abegii,i do not have NIN and i am outside of nigeria ,can i get my police clearance done without NIN please i want to apply as a dependant from turkey.please it urgent.

If you have BVN you are good to go
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phenmeson(m): 1:44am On Feb 02
metrotpu:
please help me out ooo abegii,i do not have NIN and i am outside of nigeria ,can i get my police clearance done without NIN please i want to apply as a dependant from turkey.please it urgent.

Morning.
Am sure you can apply for NIN in Turkey.
Try and get NIN because with look of things, you will always need NIN,BVN,Email and Mobile number you used because those things are required getting OTP now from most things in Nigeria.
You need NIN to apply for passport renewal.

* I guess you can use your BVN to register for the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by metrotpu: 6:26am On Feb 02
Thanks alot ,i have my bvn ,God bless.

Phenmeson:

Morning.
Am sure you can apply for NIN in Turkey.
Try and get NIN because with look of things, you will always need NIN,BVN,Email and Mobile number you used because those things are required getting OTP now from most things in Nigeria.
You need NIN to apply for passport renewal.

* I guess you can use your BVN to register for the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by metrotpu: 6:28am On Feb 02
God bless,please how can i apply ,do you know their website?

Efftyy:

If you have BVN you are good to go
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fibonacci88: 7:50am On Feb 02
ChisomFav2000:

Forget all the noise in the internet, people get Cos on a daily basis. I got mine last week after submitting all my documents, the Cos came out in less than 24hours. I didn't pay any money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ziondollah: 11:25am On Feb 02
Plz I received a mail from dmc asking to provide reason why my birth certificate was issued 16 years after i was born also asking me to upload evidences please help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 2:46pm On Feb 02
Ziondollah:
Plz I received a mail from dmc asking to provide reason why my birth certificate was issued 16 years after i was born also asking me to upload evidences please help

Then explain to them why.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 3:42pm On Feb 02
Ziondollah:
Write a cover letter explaining, for instance, that it's a requirement for you to do a new birth certificate with the NPC while applying for a passport at immigration. Then attach your original birth certificate (if you have it) plus other documents bearing your date of birth (eg. WASSC, hospital records etc) to the email. All the best.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JpbC: 5:51pm On Feb 02
Please who has switched employers within the Uk what documents did you submit CARE VISA

emergency
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JpbC: 6:01pm On Feb 02
advanceDNA:

U say wetin??
U mean they slam u 10years ban?? Haaaaa!!!
For what naaa...are they saying the COS that doesn't tally is a falsified document?? Why do even mean by ddnt tally??

If ban is involved....then u don't have a choice than to apply for administrative review, to at least get the ban decision over turned...and if possible get ur visa if care visa is still available by then.....

Now u need to be sure what u want to argue
Either the ECO made a mistake....or ur employer made a mistake...because some of those ECOs are sometimes on cocaine as we have seen worse cases here.

U may have to get the employer involved if u can to help with your argument..like issue a letter heard statement ....that he gave u whatever u used to apply...and if there is a mistake...then it's an honest mistake...that will be an easy win for you....

Hope the person did not buyy Fake COS

The new thing is the companys name does not pop up once you type the code

Thats why people are getting banned now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:35pm On Feb 02
JpbC:

Hope the person did not buyy Fake COS

The new thing is the companys name does not pop up once you type the code

Thats why people are getting banned now

If the employers name didn't pop up in the application...u can't move Forward with the application let alone submit ..

He said UKVI some of the information didn't tally except the name....like they are accusing him of trying to use someone's COS that have a similar name to his
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AvailableD(f): 1:00am On Feb 03
Please how long does it take you to get your new COS inside UK ? And was it a care home or NHS?
JpbC:
Please who has switched employers within the Uk what documents did you submit CARE VISA

emergency
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abuhusna1: 2:55am On Feb 03
metrotpu:
God bless,please how can i apply ,do you know their website?

Possap.gov.ng. choose outside country if applying from abroad and pay 30k online you will get your certificate in 24 hours

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JpbC: 3:11am On Feb 03
AvailableD:
Please how long does it take you to get your new COS inside UK ? And was it a care home or NHS?

Didnt take long.... at all Care Home

Please avoid Cowboy coys
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AvailableD(f): 6:39am On Feb 03
Ok thanks but please can you be specific of the days or weeks you waited for
JpbC:

Didnt take long.... at all Care Home

Please avoid Cowboy coys

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by weezy92: 7:19am On Feb 03
At the end of the day praises honour and thanks To the most high for granting my child’s dependent visa. I applied for my child visa who I had from a previous relationship and isn’t the biological daughter of my wife. NB my wife is a nurse who is the main applicant hence I’m a dependent. After 10 working days I got a letter from ukvi which I have attached it. Spoke to a couple of immigration lawyers who couldn’t assure me of even if I pay their £1000 charge for them to handle my case. I started researching because the only way out was to select the option C which was SERIOUS AND COMPELLING REASON. I had few guidelines since the information was limited. Yet I got documents to support my argument and rest assured her visa was approved yesterday. Thank you family. One thing I’ve always learnt is dedicate your time, research extensively and pray God will be on your side

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JpbC: 12:11pm On Feb 03
AvailableD:
Ok thanks but please can you be specific of the days or weeks you waited for

2 days after i made corrections
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 12:14pm On Feb 03
weezy92:
At the end of the day praises honour and thanks To the most high for granting my child’s dependent visa. I applied for my child visa who I had from a previous relationship and isn’t the biological daughter of my wife. NB my wife is a nurse who is the main applicant hence I’m a dependent. After 10 working days I got a letter from ukvi which I have attached it. Spoke to a couple of immigration lawyers who couldn’t assure me of even if I pay their £1000 charge for them to handle my case. I started researching because the only way out was to select the option C which was SERIOUS AND COMPELLING REASON. I had few guidelines since the information was limited. Yet I got documents to support my argument and rest assured her visa was approved yesterday. Thank you family. One thing I’ve always learnt is dedicate your time, research extensively and pray God will be on your side
This is great news!👏🏿 Congratulations 🎉 to you & your daughter! Please furnish us with the documents and steps you took to succeed with this option C.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 12:21pm On Feb 03
Good afternoon house please i need help,I just passed my IELTS exams and I’m intending to apply for Uk care work visa which i don’t know how to go about it,the person I contacted in Uk is charging me 19k for cos,5k for processing the application exclusive flight fare and accommodation,please help a sister oooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 12:39pm On Feb 03
How much did you pay to write the exam?
Noblesunny:
Good afternoon house please i need help,I just passed my IELTS exams and I’m intending to apply for Uk care work visa which i don’t know how to go about it,the person I contacted in Uk is charging me 19k for cos,5k for processing the application exclusive flight fare and accommodation,please help a sister oooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by weezy92: 1:25pm On Feb 03
Goodly1:

This is great news!👏🏿 Congratulations 🎉 to you & your daughter! Please furnish us with the documents and steps you took to succeed with this option C.

Argued on health grounds, got two health reports from her doctors, another report her school. And wrote an explanatory letter which I quoted some of the laws regarding children wellbeing
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03
Noblesunny:

Are those figures in £?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:59pm On Feb 03
justwise:

Are those figures in £?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... grin grin grin

Is that sarcasm or u are genuinely asking?

As if u don't know how inconsiderately wicked those Nigerian care agency owners are

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 3:08pm On Feb 03
justwise:

Are those figures in £?
yes ooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by INTEGRITYTOBI(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03
Good day to you ma'am.

I salute you for your resilience and effort about this UK process. Please I want to make enquiry as regards securing a nursing job in the UK as a international registered nurse (adult) . I have passed my IELTS and CBT. I need a guide on job application as I am open to learning. I would appreciate it, if I can get a good Supporting statement from you or anyone here.

If there is any genuine individual on this platform seeing my message, who can be of help to put me through/ guide me about job application, I would appreciate your input.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 3:39pm On Feb 03
Zinoluv0909:
How much did you pay to write the exam?
I paid 116k that was last month
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03
Noblesunny:
yes ooo

That person is a wicked criminal, if you have half of that money right now and you don't know what to do with it give it to your enemy.

1. Paying for COS is a crime

2. There is no job or accommodation waiting for you in the UK.

3. He is most likely give you fake COS.

Keep applying for job through NHS Trust, yes you will are likely to get loads of rejections but don't give up.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 4:02pm On Feb 03
justwise:

That person is a wicked criminal, if you have half of that money right now and you don't know what to do with it give it to your enemy.

1. Paying for COS is a crime

2. There is no job or accommodation waiting for you in the UK.

3. He is most likely give you fake COS.

Keep applying for job through NHS Trust, yes you will are likely to get loads of rejections but don't give up.
Thanks for this,it’s just that I don’t really know how to prepare my resume as in what and what to put together to start applying and time is ticking because i want to enter with my family thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.