Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (849515 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damdad(f): 5:36pm On Jan 28
ndidibabe:
That has been implemented already.

No it hasn’t . Till spring of this year

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Headward: 6:20pm On Jan 28
Damdad:

Oh okay thank you. If one should apply for Visit around March it means it's still valid to enter UK right?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ChisomFav2000: 7:39pm On Jan 28
Blissbath:
Congratulations ma'am

Thanks dear.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealVictor: 9:58pm On Jan 28
Please house, I want to be very sure. Does Egypt Air require transit visa when traveling to the UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ziondollah: 7:00am On Jan 29
Hi plz have you reapplied and did you later get tge visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbengard(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29
abuhusna1:

Go and apply to global talent via and sponsor yourself as tech promising expert. You can do any job with the visa self

Thank you. I will have to look into this.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbengard(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29
080bjaked:

Oh whao, Wished I saw this earlier. Do you have experience with GCP, ADO, Dialogflow (preferably CX), PrismaCloud and Terragrunt? If you do (even if nha only 3 out of those), abeg DM. Seems my employer still have some openings for Snr. DevOps/Cloud Engineers and yeah they offer sponsorship for the roles (na him bring me sef come) smiley

My skillsets are majorly AWS services, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CircleCI, Terraform, etc.

Please let me DM you, maybe I can be useful to your boss.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CarrilT(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29
I have BrP, how do I apply for my spouse to come into UK.
Is it same application?
Does she need to do TB test or police report
Any advise or link to where I can get info.
Thansk
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:21pm On Jan 29
CarrilT:
Is it same application?
Thansk

Normal skilled work visa or care/health skilled work visa??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 3:28pm On Jan 29
CarrilT:
Is it same application?
Thansk

What kind of visa are you on?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 3:28pm On Jan 29
RealVictor:
Please house, I want to be very sure. Does Egypt Air require transit visa when traveling to the UK?
Nope.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealVictor: 5:39pm On Jan 29
Samguine:

Nope.

Thank you very much
What of yellow fever card
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rowon(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29
Hi everyone,I have just submitted our PSW visa application for family of Five 5 days ago but no decision made yet. I got a COS today,can I just switch alone while I wait till the almost end of PSW to switch my family. Can the rest of the family join me later on the COS almost at the expiration of the PSW visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by illuminaty(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29
rowon:
Hi everyone,I have just submitted our PSW visa application for family of Five 5 days ago but no decision made yet. I got a COS today,can I just switch alone while I wait till the almost end of PSW to switch my family. Can the rest of the family join me later on the COS almost at the expiration of the PSW visa?

Pls is your Cos from NHS or a regular care home....would like to know how long it took you to get Ur COS ...thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 8:48pm On Jan 29
RealVictor:

Thank you very much
What of yellow fever card

I had mine when traveling, but no one asked for it. Travelled through Cotonou. But you should get it, just in case. As at November last year, it was 3k or so.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CarrilT(m): 1:59am On Jan 30
Samguine:

What kind of visa are you on?
Skilled healthcare
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:39am On Jan 30
rowon:

If u cos is health/care...u better switch them now now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AvailableD(f): 10:35am On Jan 30
Congratulations...It's better you switch together once you get decision on PSW.. and please since when have you been waiting for the undefined COS?
rowon:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 10:43am On Jan 30
Good morning house,please is it true that home office no longer issues care giver certification?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 10:47am On Jan 30
Noblesunny:
Good morning house,please is it true that home office no longer issues care giver certification?
sorry I meant (cos) certificate of sponsorship thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 1:28pm On Jan 30
Noblesunny:
una done start
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 1:39pm On Jan 30
okeysoninv:
una done start
please what do you mean by una done start,I just asked question
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 1:40pm On Jan 30
Noblesunny:
please what do you mean by una done start,I just asked question
home office can't stop cos without official announcement. So everything is a rumor
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:28pm On Jan 30
okeysoninv:
home office can't stop cos without official announcement. So everything is a rumor

Home office wey get sense......they can delay cos to all this mushroom employers until the new law takes effect in April.... But continue to approve for organizations like NHS, Bupa, etc that they know are very genuine.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Freecoco: 4:22pm On Jan 30
Omo, person don wait taya oo. Since Nov 28 2023.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ChisomFav2000: 4:36pm On Jan 30
okeysoninv:

They can't stop Cos but they are tactically delaying COS for all this smaller organisations pending when the new law takes effect. I got my COS less than 24hours immediately I finished my documentation, maybe is because is NHS trust.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tigana1234: 5:16pm On Jan 30
Na wah o! Me sef don wait taya. ... Since
3rd week of November .
Freecoco:
Omo, person don wait taya oo. Since Nov 28 2023.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ama15(f): 5:30pm On Jan 30
The reforms that will restrict care workers from bringing dependants and require care providers to register with the Care Quality Commission if they are sponsoring migrants, will come into force on 11 March….

Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/home-secretary-underlines-commitment-to-cut-net-migration

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ndidibabe(f): 11:48pm On Jan 30
Damdad:

You need to check again.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eniola1010(m): 12:06am On Jan 31
hello guys, i want to ask a genuine question, i am aware that most people now buy cos, but is it still possible that a person can apply for healthcare job in uk from nigeria, and the company will give such person cos for free? are some ppl still lucky to get free cos from nigeria without payment?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 12:13am On Jan 31
eniola1010:
hello guys, i want to ask a genuine question, i am aware that most people now buy cos, but is it still possible that a person can apply for healthcare job in uk from nigeria, and the company will give such person cos for free? are some ppl still lucky to get free cos from nigeria without payment?

Yes. People still get free COS from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 12:53am On Jan 31
Samguine:

Yes. People still get free COS from Nigeria.
please help ooo,i have my IELST exams and i want to go for care work now i don’t know where to start from please help me in the name of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.