Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (843376 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ogbaba123: 3:52pm On Mar 13
Zahra29:

Scenario 1 : Yes
Scenario 2 : No

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by giselle237: 1:55pm On Mar 14
obynocute:

So on this, which is advisable to come with? Local driver license or international driver license?
Regards to driver license on jobs requirements.
Your usual driver’s licence is what will be asked of you. You don’t need any international drivers licence for the first 12 months after your entry.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeeNL: 6:38am On Mar 15
smiley
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcyemite(m): 10:57am On Mar 15
Goodday everyone, please I would to have clarification on the 4th of april minimum threshold for skilled workers..

Please does with mean they will no longer issue visa to job paying below the threshold?
Like chef and construction jobs?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by afoobiggy700(m): 11:12am On Mar 15
Good morning everyone, please can a couple living in different countries apply for Tier 2 visa and dependant visa sametime?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rowon(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15
Good afternoon all. Please kindly advised. My wife was accused sleeping on duty where she works as a relief support worker in Scotland by an agency staff. She just Cos with another company recently. She has been suspended where she does relief support work and would be invited for disciplinary committee. She told me she was surprised the agency staff could do such because that very day the agency requested she wanted to leave 15 minutes earlier closing time because she lost someone . She gladly accepted .
Please kindly advise on how defend herself at the disciplinary committee so her license would not revoked if reported to the regulatory body (SSSC) and eventually the main employer will withdraw their COS . PLEASE WE NEED YOUR ADVICE!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ama15(f): 1:54pm On Mar 15
mcyemite:
Goodday everyone, please I would to have clarification on the 4th of april minimum threshold for skilled workers..

Please does with mean they will no longer issue visa to job paying below the threshold?
Like chef and construction jobs?

Yes, although those already in the Skilled work route are exempt.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9920/
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:09pm On Mar 15
rowon:
Good afternoon all. Please kindly advised. My wife was accused sleeping on duty where she works as a relief support worker in Scotland by an agency staff. She just Cos with another company recently. She has been suspended where she does relief support work and would be invited for disciplinary committee. She told me she was surprised the agency staff could do such because that very day the agency requested she wanted to leave 15 minutes earlier closing time because she lost someone . She gladly accepted .
Please kindly advise on how defend herself at the disciplinary committee so her license would not revoked if reported to the regulatory body (SSSC) and eventually the main employer will withdraw their COS . PLEASE WE NEED YOUR ADVICE!

1) Sleeping i.e lying down or placing head on a convenient spot and taking a nap......or just dozing??...

2) Shey the reporter get evidence like CCtV or video on phone?

3) if no evidence of cctv or video on phone....Are there two or more witness apart from the reporter....??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rowon(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15
1) Sleeping i.e lying down or placing head on a convenient spot and taking a nap......or just dozing??...

3) if no evidence of cctv or video on phone....Are there two or more witness apart from the reporter....??[/quote]
Dozing. No CCTV unless hidden. No phone evidence shown until now.it is one witness which is the reporter.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:26pm On Mar 15
rowon:
Dozing. No CCTV unless hidden. No phone evidence shown until now.it is one witness which is the reporter.[gquote author=advanceDNA post=128945174]

3) if no evidence of cctv or video on phone....Are there two or more witness apart from the reporter....??

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rowon(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15
[Thanks quote author=advanceDNA post=128946024]

1) if she's sure it's the same lady that reported her...and she's sure no evidence and no witness .....she should go to the committee and deny the whole thing and appear completely shocked. And add that maybe she was reported becos this same person wanted to leave earlier than the usual closing time ànd perhaps felt ur wife would report her... That she's surprised she's being reported of doing what she ddnt do....

2) if there might be evidence......since its just 5 to 10 seconds dozing.... she should just say half truth with a sprinkle of woman issues...

That she was having her period and it came with stomach ache more than usual...and that it may be that whoever reported her mistaken a brief a period she closed her eyes, trying to be strong and adjusting to the pain not wanting to let pple around her know....

. She should add that she feels really attacked in a work space that she should feel safe..that no one could even come close ask her what the was happening ...instead she was fallaciously assumed to be sleeping......she should summon tears ooo.....Dem dey craze
Those fvcking caucasians...

By the way ...I had same issue....I use vawulence deny the matter sharpally....dont mention this post because I'm deleting it later make them no come see am....[/quote]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wondychiqe: 5:39pm On Mar 15
Please is care worker the same as support worker?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rowon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15
advanceDNA:
how can I reach you please. Hearing your voice can go a long way.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 6:16pm On Mar 15
Pls boss, urgent pls! I am stalk here in the TLS category for uploading documents: where and how do I fix my Documents in to those categories-

Documents:
Passport
Application form
CoS Letter
TB test
Police character
Degree certicate
Transcript
ECCTIS

TLS Category:
Employment evidence
Sponsor evidence
Travel and Residency
VAF
Other
Financial evidence
Family status
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 9:26pm On Mar 15
wondychiqe:

No they are not, although a bit similar.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wondychiqe: 8:14am On Mar 16
I really appreciate your reply cos I was a bit confused. So does this mean that support workers can still bring dependants or they are under the care worker route too?

Childofgrace18:

No they are not, although a bit similar.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 8:20am On Mar 16
SOC 6145 and 6146 job codes can not bring dependents where the Main applicant visa application submission is dated 11th March 2024 and after

wondychiqe:
I really appreciate your reply cos I was a bit confused. So does this mean that support workers can still bring dependants or they are under the care worker route too?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 8:25am On Mar 16
wondychiqe:

They are under the same route. The only people eligible to bring dependant now are Heath car workers examples: nurses, doctors, lab scientist etc.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wondychiqe: 9:16am On Mar 16
Ok I understand. Please do you have an idea on HCPC Registration? I have been reading on it but I need someone from Nigeria who has done it.

taalas:
SOC 6145 and 6146 job codes can not bring dependents where the Main applicant visa application submission is dated 11th March 2024 and after

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wondychiqe: 9:16am On Mar 16
Ok I understand. Please do you have an idea on HCPC Registration? I have been reading on it but I need someone from Nigeria who has done it.

Childofgrace18:

They are under the same route. The only people eligible to bring dependant now are Heath car workers examples: nurses, doctors, lab scientist etc.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 10:21am On Mar 16
@AdvanceDNA my oga pls answer me. in which category will I upload my documents?

advanceDNA:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:31am On Mar 16
taalas:
@AdvanceDNA my oga pls answer me. in which category will I upload my documents?

I can't remember each category by heart ..so if u can please list all categories ..we can help ....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 10:35am On Mar 16
@advanceDNA

These are my documents:
Intl Passport
Application form
CoS Letter
TB test
Police character
Degree certicate
Transcript
ECCTIS

And these are the TLS Category:
Employment evidence
Sponsor evidence
Travel and Residency
VAF
Other
Financial evidence
Family status

Thanks baba
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 10:53am On Mar 16
@advanceDNA

These are my documents:
Intl Passport
Application form
CoS Letter
TB test
Police character
Degree certicate
Transcript
ECCTIS

Employment evidence
Sponsor evidence
Travel and Residency
VAF
Other
Financial evidence
Family status

Thanks baba

advanceDNA:

I can't remember each category by heart ..so if u can please list all categories ..we can help ....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Mar 16
taalas:
@advanceDNA

These are my documents:
Intl Passport
Application form
CoS Letter
TB test
Police character
Degree certicate
Transcript
ECCTIS

Thanks baba

Employment evidence:if u have employment letter attach it here

Sponsor evidence: COS

Travel and Residency: intl passport

VAF: filled visa application form

Other: police character, TB test, ECCTIS

Financial evidence: if u sponsor did not tick maintenance..attach bank statement here

Family status: ur marriage certificate...ur wife may want to come for visiting ....

Unless u have a degree related to the job ....forget degree and transcript..if they need it ..they will ask u
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ama2020: 4:04pm On Mar 16
Please anyone on the teacher route here?
We need to discuss....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 4:28pm On Mar 16
wondychiqe:

What's your profession?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 4:28pm On Mar 16
wondychiqe:
yes , but be specific care assistant is different from care support
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 5:04pm On Mar 16
@advanceDNA Thanks alot

Any need to attach care certificates? Again my initial job offer letter last year stated 10.70pounds per hour and during CoS application the HR asked me to do permanent night shifts for 11.50pounds per hour to enable my salary to be eligible .This is only contained in the CoS and no further offer letter to this, I hope the two wont complicate issues
advanceDNA:

Employment evidence: if u have employment letter attach it here

Sponsor evidence: COS

Travel and Residency: intl passport

VAF: filled visa application form

Other: police character, TB test, ECCTIS

Financial evidence: if u sponsor did not tick maintenance..attach bank statement here

Family status: ur marriage certificate...ur wife may want to come for visiting ....

Unless u have a degree related to the job ....forget degree and transcript..if they need it ..they will ask u
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:58pm On Mar 16
taalas:
@advanceDNA Thanks alot

Any need to attach care certificates? Again my initial job offer letter last year stated 10.70pounds per hour and during CoS application the HR asked me to do permanent night shifts for 11.50pounds per hour to enable my salary to be eligible .This is only contained in the CoS and no further offer letter to this,I hope the two wont compliment issues

Don't submit certificate unless it's directly related to the job.....like if ur degree is social work and u are doing social care job then u can attach the certs....but if not just bone...

If the salary on ur COS 11.50....then u are fine....

But don't upload the the job offer letter again since the salary is different from the one in the COS.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wondychiqe: 6:03pm On Mar 16
Biochemist

NezzyMike:

What's your profession?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 6:20pm On Mar 16
@advanceDNA Thanks boss

My degree is not related, so I will bone that one but I have dozens of care certificates from Florence academy ,all related to the care job, is it necessary to include them or I should bone.
advanceDNA:

Don't submit certificate unless it's directly related to the job.....like if ur degree is social work and u are doing social care job then u can attach the certs....but if not just bone...

If the salary on ur COS 11.50....then u are fine....

But don't upload the the job offer letter again since the salary is different from the one in the COS.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.