Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (843630 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 7:02pm On Mar 16
wondychiqe:
Biochemist

They accept more Medical Lab Scientists. Write to hcpc for clarification concerning your profession make you no go waste money for scrutiny fee.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:03pm On Mar 16
taalas:
@advanceDNA Thanks boss

My degree is not related, so I will bone that one but I have dozens of care certificates from Florence academy ,all related to the care job, is it necessary to include them or I should bone.

U can upload certifications in care..those ones are related ... Ur degree is not..the job doesn't even require degree
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lahotade: 10:52pm On Mar 18
A
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dee2016: 11:39am On Mar 19
Lahotade:
Please I need your input

I got a job as a Senior Administrator/Medical Secretary in one of the NHS Trust. In my COS, the code was (4161 Office managers).

Can I apply for HEALTH AND CARE VISA since?
No. Yours is a skilled worker visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lahotade: 1:25pm On Mar 19
A
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dee2016: 9:21pm On Mar 19
Lahotade:

I noticed the Recruitment personnel filled wrong code. The right ought to be 1181: health services and public health managers and directors.

Consequently, I informed the recruitment personnel but I was told that I am still entitled to healthcare visa despite filling the code as 4161 Office managers.

The job description matches Healthcare but just this code is the major problem.

Right now, I'm confused on what to do. More so, I don't have such huge amount to pay for skill worker visa.

The recruitment manager is making things so difficult for me. He also refused my request that maintenance should be tick Yes.

My question is that "can i apply for health and care visa, then include my observation of wrong code in my remark while submitting my visa application because I have a mail evidence that HR told me that I'm eligible for Health and care visa.

they need to issue a new COS with the right code. are you inside or outside UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lahotade: 5:20am On Mar 20
Dee2016:

they need to issue a new COS with the right code. are you inside or outside UK?

Thanks bro. I'm in 9ja. Recruitment personnel said I should go ahead and apply for Healthcare and care visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ihangha123: 5:09pm On Mar 20
Good evening gurus in the house.
My sister submitted an application for her self and that of her son and their biometrics was on the 29th February and there was a request for additional information on the 4th March and it was send as requested and yesterday the 19 of March additional information was requested again for her son as follows "Please provide the following information:
Your fathers passport with biometrics information and evidence of your father business and work commitment".
Kindly not that my sister is currently married legally to a different man who is now in the UK under care giver job.
However a concern letter was sorted from the man who is the biological father to my sister son and submitted at the beginning of the submission but this man was never married with my sister and getting the above information from the man is not possible, please your advice is highly recommended.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcyemite(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20
Please I would like to know,people that pushed their applications in before March 11 deadline,like those that applied n 8,9 and10..
What was the success percentage rate..?

Did a good number of them get approval?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuildingProject: 11:05pm On Mar 20
mcyemite:
Please I would like to know,people that pushed their applications in before March 11 deadline,like those that applied n 8,9 and10..
What was the success percentage rate..?

Did a good number of them get approval?

Those that applied since Feb has not been attended to, guess they paused all pending applications on standard.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcyemite(m): 8:12am On Mar 21
BuildingProject:

Those that applied since Feb has not been attended to, guess they paused all pending applications on standard.

Care visa or all visa applications?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 8:31am On Mar 21
BuildingProject:

Please say what you know, my niece did biometrics on 6th February and got her visa on 14th February.
She didn't even pay for priority service.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KodakBlack: 10:34am On Mar 21
Hello,

Your sister should go to the court and get a sole parental responsibility court document that says she has all sole parental responsibility on her son.

That’s the only way they’ll let the application slide. All these side-track of providing biometrics and job information is just running around.

Let her get the court document (NOT AFFIDAVIT O).

Ihangha123:
Good evening gurus in the house.
My sister submitted an application for her self and that of her son and their biometrics was on the 29th February and there was a request for additional information on the 4th March and it was send as requested and yesterday the 19 of March additional information was requested again for her son as follows "Please provide the following information:
Your fathers passport with biometrics information and evidence of your father business and work commitment".
Kindly not that my sister is currently married legally to a different man who is now in the UK under care giver job.
However a concern letter was sorted from the man who is the biological father to my sister son and submitted at the beginning of the submission but this man was never married with my sister and getting the above information from the man is not possible, please your advice is highly recommended.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:44am On Mar 21
KodakBlack:
Hello,

Your sister should go to the court and get a sole parental responsibility court document that says she has all sole parental responsibility on her son.

That’s the only way they’ll let the application slide. All these side-track of providing biometrics and job information is just running around.

Let her get the court document (NOT AFFIDAVIT O).

Let them do what UKVI ask them... lately ukvi has been denying minor application with only the sole custody document..
they now ask for additional proofs that the child cannot stay with her other parent thats in Nigeria and also clear proof the parent traveling with the child has always been the one caring for child alone in resent times

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ihangha123: 2:15pm On Mar 21
Thank you so much for the response. But considering the time it will take before getting the court documents and the 10 days that was given to my sister to get the additional documents.
Pease is there a way you can suggest that this court documents can be gotten within this shot time? Two days are already gone out of the 10 days.
Please here is my email: Sammy.adoga@yahoo.com I will really appreciate if you will send an email
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 2:35pm On Mar 21
Ihangha123:
Thank you so much for the response. But considering the time it will take before getting the court documents and the 10 days that was given to my sister to get the additional documents.
Pease is there a way you can suggest that this court documents can be gotten within this shot time? Two days are already gone out of the 10 days.
Please here is my email: Sammy.adoga@yahoo.com I will really appreciate if you will send an email

Write to UKVI explaining to them the reason why the documents will not be available.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KodakBlack: 3:15pm On Mar 21
Understood, but I only replied to that based on experience.

Most people would tender affidavit instead of the court document. There are other ways, the school the child attends can write a letter, if there’s a family doctor he/she can also attest to which parent has been caring for the child.

advanceDNA:

Let them do what UKVI ask them... lately ukvi has been denying minor application with only the sole custody document..
they now ask for additional proofs that the child cannot stay with her other parent thats in Nigeria and also clear proof the parent traveling with the child has always been the one caring for child alone in resent times

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KodakBlack: 3:17pm On Mar 21
In Nigeria, it should be pretty easy to get within the ten days.

Contact a lawyer, they will be able to assist in getting it.

Ihangha123:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 5:40pm On Mar 21
Good afternoon house, please what should I now do with my kvi IELTS and my care certificate since Uk has stopped caregivers from bringing their dependents please help ooo,am confused

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 6:00pm On Mar 21
Baba, I received additional document email from UKVI to provide either degree certificate or official transcript used for ECCTIS and quoting my application reference in the subject line. My question is which of the reference should I quote,is it the GWF number or my Unique application number? Thanks
advanceDNA:

Don't submit certificate unless it's directly related to the job.....like if ur degree is social work and u are doing social care job then u can attach the certs....but if not just bone...

If the salary on ur COS 11.50....then u are fine....

But don't upload the the job offer letter again since the salary is different from the one in the COS.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:05pm On Mar 21
taalas:
Baba, I received additional document email from UKVI to provide either degree certificate or official transcript used for ECCTIS and quoting my application reference in the subject line. My question is which of the reference should I quote,is it the GWF number or my Unique application number? Thanks

And u dey ask ooo that time ooooo..this ukvi pple just dey unpredictable..no vex

Application ref na ur GWF...
Also any number wey follow ur application in the subject of the email sent to you...because u are responding to a different email from the one used to request for the document
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Elolam87(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21
This your question ehn😊,but I think Canada also employ care givers.

Noblesunny:
Good afternoon house, please what should I now do with my kvi IELTS and my care certificate since Uk has stopped caregivers from bringing their dependents please help ooo,am confused
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:39am On Mar 22
rowon:

How far with the issue
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by woffie: 6:34pm On Mar 22
Good evening pls I want some clarification. someone in UK was telling my cousin that applicant who's COS (care job) issued before the 11th deadline can still bring in dependant..Note : Main applicant is yet to make application till now but he's claiming the main applicant can still bring dependant because the COS was issued before 11th deadline ....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 7:09pm On Mar 22
woffie:
Good evening pls I want some clarification. someone in UK was telling my cousin that applicant who's COS (care job) issued before the 11th deadline can still bring in dependant..Note : Main applicant is yet to make application till now but he's claiming the main applicant can still bring dependant because the COS was issued before 11th deadline ....

Is a very fat lie ooooo, run for your life. Any application that was done before 11th can bring dependant that is if the visa was granted. But any application from 11th march under care route will not be able to bring dependant.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by woffie: 7:49pm On Mar 22
Childofgrace18:

Thanks and God bless you

Is a very fat lie ooooo, run for your life. Any application that was done before 11th can bring dependant that is if the visa was granted. But any application from 11th march under care route will not be able to bring dependant.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:29am On Mar 23
wondychiqe:
Biochemist

https://www.ibms.org/registration/become-a-biomedical-scientist/track-3-non-accredited-degree-and-no-ibms-registration-training/

Try to read through the site extensively to know what you need to do and how to start

I hope this helps
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by thundegemini88: 12:05pm On Mar 23
jowhyte:
UPDATE!

Visa Decision Made today, Application status now showing transferred to VAC and 2 DHL emails for passport delivery received for partner and child. No BRP email yet maybe that should drop soon.

I am currently in this similar situation. How did you solve it? Can you pls chat me up pls 08034667398
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 2:15pm On Mar 23
thundegemini88:

I am currently in this similar situation. How did you solve it? Can you pls chat me up pls 08034667398

It will dropped either today or by closing of business tomorrow.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Omankem8(f): 9:25am On Mar 24
Please can I use my transcript, statement of result and English letter to apply for eccits without my certificate? I don’t have my certificate yet, pls kindly let me know if it’s possible
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Arisetech: 6:45pm On Mar 24
Noblesunny:
Please what can my wife also do oo. Inputs will be appreciated.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Elolam87(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25
No harm in trying, but you need your certificate.
Omankem8:
Please can I use my transcript, statement of result and English letter to apply for eccits without my certificate? I don’t have my certificate yet, pls kindly let me know if it’s possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.