Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER - Career (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER (37651 Views)

Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production / Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! / Kickstart Ur Freelancing Career, Get Ur Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Naija4love(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
ILuvMerije:

Awoyaya axis
you’re close to where better contracts is
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Narnah(f): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2021
I'm interested in learning this

muelzik:
How to sell consistently using WhatsApp simple strategy. A lot of people don't know this

1 Like

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Yankeetirock(f): 1:13am On Dec 27, 2021
[=akinmusi post=106057127]Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

Earn by referrals via Car dealership in Lagos.

Earn by referrals via Real Estate in Lagos.

Thank you.

Modified

Free is this class. No condition attached.
Please note for those who are not made for online class, I will be glad to arrange class for you at any of our two (2) offices in Agege (Landmark is the New Agege Bridge, close to Elere Police Station). One office is the car lot and the other is the computer training center both two streets, Fagbola and Oshobu, very close to one another).

Modified at 12:21 pm today

This is my number 08063705240 via WhatsApp
I understand unregistered members can't see my signature.[/quote]
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Yankeetirock(f): 1:14am On Dec 27, 2021
I'm interested sir
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by ILuvMerije(f): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Naija4love:
you’re close to where better contracts is
Please, how do I get to learn condisering the distance?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Naija4love(m): 1:20am On Dec 28, 2021
ILuvMerije:

Please, how do I get to learn condisering the distance?
i don’t know because of distance but any category sections you love in building interior looks for professional workers, get information/picture of the work look for unfinished sites introduced yourself, take the contracts look for people that can do. You learned from there.
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Leonardo1876(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
I'm willing to teach anyone Plaster of Paris Design with advance format&quality standard.
He/She should be willing to dedicate time,humble himself/herself,be patient and be level-headed.
Age (18-35) years.
Duration (Solid 3years)...If you're willing to use less than 3yrs,you might not get the nitty-gritty of the skill hence you'll be half-baked.
He/She must be based in Lagos.
I took same step some years ago and started as an apprentice having finished my first degree and Master's degree.Today,I have liberty and can decide when to work,how to work,which client to work for,what to charge,design concepts among other things.
You'll never regret having this skill for I will teach you personally inside-out in my quest for service to humanity.

WhatsApp &Call 08038177760..
A little token of 40k is required else people will abuse the privilege.
If you don't reside in Lagos but you're willing to learn,you must have a guardian,parent,uncle,aunt or an extended relation present in Lagos that you can stay with whenever there is a break in work.
#PROUDLY NIGERIAN

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by coconat(m): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
[b]am interested sir[[/b]quote author=OpaPass post=106058658]I can teach mobile graphics design for free. All you need is just your phone[/quote]
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by coconat(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2021
good one though
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by coconat(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2021
08034094707 it seems d link is not connecting. am interested...
Macqueeny:
https:///F47lO9tPEelI2ZpSb7jmM3
Wherever you are, have u heard of the new telecom business that's connecting smartphone users together to earn massively from their daily transactions?? Learn how to earn from buying data, airtime, tv subscription and Electricity bill Join in here to know more
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by coconat(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2021
HRprof:
I can tech basic free on the following skills
Digital marketing
Graphics design
Data analytics
There is fee for advance and pro learning
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Narnah(f): 2:03am On Dec 29, 2021
How do I reach you?

Cashbanky:
I can teach just 200 persons the following for FREE:
1. Whiteboard Animation
2. 2D and 3D cartoon videos creation
3. Importation
4. How to create ebook cover designs and ebooks using your smartphone and make cash from it.
5. Organic poultry
6. Networking
All you need to start is DATA.
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Narnah(f): 2:12am On Dec 29, 2021
How do I contact you?

muelzik:
How to sell consistently using WhatsApp simple strategy. A lot of people don't know this
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by ILuvMerije(f): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Naija4love:
i don’t know because of distance but any category sections you love in building interior looks for professional workers, get information/picture of the work look for unfinished sites introduced yourself, take the contracts look for people that can do. You learned from there.

Okay. Thank you
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by indoorlove(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Cashbanky:
I can teach just 200 persons the following for FREE:
1. Whiteboard Animation
2. 2D and 3D cartoon videos creation
3. Importation
4. How to create ebook cover designs and ebooks using your smartphone and make cash from it.
5. Organic poultry
6. Networking
All you need to start is DATA.
I'm interested. How can I reach you
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Cashbanky(f): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
indoorlove:
I'm interested. How can I reach you

Reach me on whatsapp 07067166364
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Firdawss: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
jospepper:
*Herbal medicine preparation- it's not an all comers affair, I learned it from my grand dad.

*Chemical products formulation- soaps, creams, household cleaning products, disinfectants, paints, cold water starch, shampoos, Hair cream and conditioner, Methylated spirit and so on.

That's my area of study as an Industrial Chemist. I have been a certified Facilitator for some NGOs

*How to create responsive websites without coding- video course available.

These are not get rich quick and ebook selling schemes.

Hi sir,
How can you help me about this
I want to learn it
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by jospepper(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Firdawss:

Hi sir,
How can you help me about this
I want to learn it
check my signature and hi me on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Firdawss: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
jospepper:
*Herbal medicine preparation- it's not an all comers affair, I learned it from my grand dad.

*Chemical products formulation- soaps, creams, household cleaning products, disinfectants, paints, cold water starch, shampoos, Hair cream and conditioner, Methylated spirit and so on.

That's my area of study as an Industrial Chemist. I have been a certified Facilitator for some NGOs

*How to create responsive websites without coding- video course available.

These are not get rich quick and ebook selling schemes.

Please, I wish to see you or get connected about this
Help me out please
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Firdawss: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
jospepper:
check my signature and hi me on Whatsapp.

I dont get your info sir

my whatsapp number

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by olurili(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Vargoogle:
How to write and compose a song....

here is my latest single making wave all around..

https://heartnyheal./ByYourSide
I'm interested in this sir
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by olurili(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Naija4love:
why not million of contract are out there looking for professional
pls sir your location,I will also love to be one of your apprentice
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Naija4love(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
olurili:
pls sir your location,I will also love to be one of your apprentice
am in Abuja
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by olurili(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Naija4love:
am in Abuja
am in ibadan sir, can it work out if I can relocate
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Naija4love(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
olurili:
am in ibadan sir, can it work out if I can relocate
hmm maybe i can connect you with people in Lagos
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by olurili(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Naija4love:
hmm maybe i can connect you with people in Lagos
can they teach me free like you want to
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by jospepper(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Firdawss:

I dont get your info sir

my whatsapp number

my WhatsApp number is on my signature o7o three 5 eight 22 six one four if you are really interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

I Want To Quit My Banking Job / How is minimum wage calculated? / They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.