Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger (37567 Views)

NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized / Many Bandits, Ringleader Arrested In Intense Military Raids [photos] / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by RazorEdge: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kudos to our gallant soldiers! Wailers must be put to shame. All See-no-good, Hear-no-good are enemies of state. They're equally bandits!

5 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Now look at this!!

The first pic dey like say na Anti Aircraft hit the guy ooo see gbo gbo ehh for outside.

It's give me joy when I see them die like chickens

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Bolaji26(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's true.

But unfortunately

I lost my very childhood friend in this attack.

Base on what his colleagues told us, they said after dey had successfully killed the Bandit, this my friend saw a traces of blood and follow it to know where it's coming from.

Getting there, it was a wounded Bandit who hasn't die

D Bandit opened fire on him killing him instantly bfre my friend colleagues rush to kill d Bandit finally.

Rest on

5 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by RepoMan007: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
They said they looked like foreigner. With no pictures of the long haired foreigners, I hope this isn't a cheap attempt at exonerating local fighters and their collaborators.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Germi9: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!
One soldier missing,are u sure that the story is not the other way round?
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by omosuper(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
anigbajumo:

Oga, forget oooo. Everything that's happening is nothing but true. There's is ongoing operation in most of the forest in Northwest and there's has been a success so far, the air and ground troops are in ground for this operation for good two weeks, it's blind operation that's why they switched off communication in their heaven on Earth which is Zamfara, there might not be anything like bandits before the end of next month. Buhari is doing exactly wat he ought to av done a year back, I hope we can ride on this success one and for all, forget propaganda Nigeria troops are winning the war since the last 7_8 days. Most of the bandit leaders are pleading for armnesty and am happy those governors are reluctant to their yearnings, they must all die a miserable death.
Alhamdulillah. Thanks for the update bro

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ade3131: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Many Fulani men wear their hair long,

I've been very close to the Bororo clan of the Fulanis. These guys wear makeup and long hair like female. It's no news to me. Unless they're saying all those Bororo guys I know while growing up were actually not Nigerians. The north is their own problem.

I've said this before and am gonna repeat it again. Northerners will absorb Niger, Chad, Senegal and Cameroonians into their land and give them voters card, shield and protect them and even call them one of their own at the expense of their true fellow Nigerians from the South just for political gains. I know so many Zabaruma guys who now claim Northern Nigeria as their ancestral home and have Nigerian voters card to show for it, and you'll see our Hausa guys covering them up and taking side with them. If a fight broke out like the type that pitched the Yorubas against Hausas in Shasa in Ibadan, where a Zabaruma guy had a brawl with a southern Nigerian guy, you'll see Hausas taking side with their foreign neighbours and shielding them like one of their own.

When it's election time, you'll see them bragging about results from Kano and Kaduna as if they're truely that much in number. Well, I pray Nigeria get back on track again but PMB has taken us at least 10 years backward and he's still doing so with those crazy borrowings.

He's not the first Fulani president to rule Nigeria but how come these long hair Fulanis that I've known all my life turn monsters overnight just because of PMB is still a mystery to me.... Posterity will not be kind to Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by NGpatriot: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
This is why they call the PDP the party of terrorists and bandits

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ade3131: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
RazorEdge:
Kudos to our gallant soldiers! Wailers must be put to shame. All See-no-good, Hear-no-good are enemies of state. They're equally bandits!

You should be more worried about how we got to this state as a country where citizens now rejoice whenever calamities befalls their country. Think Bro! Think! Yorubas will say Omo onilu kii fe ko tu. Meaning a citizen of a place wouldn't want his place decimated. But here, the reverse is the case. The commoners rejoice when we hear calamities befalling our politicians or ruling class and you think everybody is insane to openly rejoice over a bad news about their country?

Something is fundamentally wrong with Nigeria and not until that changes, the negative perceptions of the people towards the police, NA (minus Navy and Airforce), and politicians will continue to be the same. These people I listed up there are perceived as the enemy of the people and when you look around you, you'll know what am saying.

Peace.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
i want to see the videos.

Kokaine:
bro I have the videos ooh.. You will run if you watch it. Soldiers are decimating the bandits alive. As in... Cutting hands, cutting legs cutting ears. Its not a video to watch abeg. Only vampires can watch it
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Exactly, lets see it.

agabaI23:
Even the picture of the bandits that have long hair like women. I for like see am
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Me too, i want to see everything.

Ikwerelastborn:

Please i like graphic pics,can you send to me?
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
please, i want to see graphics, too, let share share
ceaser:

Well, he sanctioned the army operations. So your observation is untrue. He will likely not have sanctioned the operations if he was going to be sad about the army winning, not minding the fact that it was overwhelming public and international outcry that made him to eventually take the positive step to hunt those guys down.

This however does not exonerate him from the nonsense land grabbing tactics - the latest being the just proposed National farms settlement - that he has been yapping about for 6 whole years now.

Okay. That makes sense.

Can you guys upload it on your Google drive and share the link for us to download? It will save you the stress of sharing it on WhatsApp or Instagram or other SM which is not ideal.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Okoroawusa: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kandeed:

Nigeriens or Libyans probably. I'm happy for those soldiers, casualties wasn't much on their side.

Buhari's tenure has really been a Hell n drought for Nigerian soldiers, I hope they breathe fresh air when this man is finally gone for good
I know that you will find a way to move your hate for Buhari into this wonderful story. E dey una blood

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ade3131: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bolaji26:
It's true.

But unfortunately

Base on what his colleagues told us, they said after dey had successfully killed the Bandit, this my friend saw a traces of blood and follow it to know where it's coming from.

D Bandit opened fire on him killing him instantly bfre my friend colleagues rush to kill d Bandit finally.

Rest on

RIP to your man. He paid the ultimate price for a battle that could have been averted from the creddle before it now almost outgrowing its parent.

I wish all these madness ends. Men are being lowered everyday because of this shit they brought in for election gains.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
aha
israelmao:
They don't know the terrain yet they've travelled with their victims from forest to forest in Nigeria,if the internal rat doesn't show the external rat the way to the house it will be difficult for him.If wall doesn't crack lizard will never find an easy abode.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kokaine(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
SeriouslySense:
i want to see the videos.

bro really its for vampires.
That's a screenshot. Its too gory.
Its better you watch a movie called wrong turn.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
please how can we get all the photos, the long haired men or foreigners, and others, maybe video.

Kokaine:
I'm in the north too. I quite agree with you on this. The effect is that they are dispersing from those heat areas like zamfara to the less policed states in the north west. The cases are rising gradually in kano and jigawa now for instance. This thing needs a coordinated attack on the criminals as well as the failing economy. Let government intervention programs meet the right targets and we will see the natural end of these menace. But no! Saboteurs every where circumventing that survival fund, that grant, that oan, that covid19 loan, that Nigeria jubilee thing, and at the end, creating more poor and desperate people who are ready to feed on the perceived rich. Corruption brought us here
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by NGpatriot: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
PMB is a master strategist and a military tactician.

First cut of communication to prevent the bandits and terrorists from communicating with their paymasters, from communicating with victims and their families to request ransom payments or even get food and supplies., even the terrorist human rights lovers can not see how matchlessly the terrorists are getting slaughtered.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kokaine(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
SeriouslySense:
please how can we get all the photos, the long haired men or foreigners, and others, maybe video.

I think its a sensitive thing to share because faces of our uniformed men are shown on it. I don't want to get in the way of the law that's why I can't share it with people I don't know. I'm a public office holder. It may be detrimental to my position.
So to all telling me to share. I'm sorry I won't. This is Nigeria. We all have to be careful
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ade3131: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
NGpatriot:
This is why they call the PDP the party of terrorists and bandits

grin grin grin

How come you forget so soon that Atiku was part of the founding members of the APC before he lost the primaries to Buhari at Teslim Balogun stadium in Lagos?

I still remember how delegates were paid in dollars that day because I was just a few metres away.

Nigeria only has 2 parties. That is, the politicians and the people.They're all the same. They don't mean well for the people...with the amount of cross-carpetting happening between APC and PDP, you mean you still have the effrontery to tell Nigerians that one politician is an APC member and the other is a PDP member?

Oga pack well joor.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by NGpatriot: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ade3131:

How come you forget so soon that Atiku was part of the founding members of the APC before he lost the primaries to Buhari at Teslim Balogun stadium in Lagos?

I still remember how delegates were paid in dollars that day because I was just a few metres away.

Nigeria only has 2 parties. That is, the politicians and the people.They're all the same. They don't mean well for the people...with the amount of cross-carpetting happening between APC and PDP, you mean you still have the effrontery to tell Nigerians that one politician is an APC member and the other is a PDP member?

Oga pack well joor.

And I hope you know that the APC saw that and kicked him out...

Good riddance.

Try again..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by IbileIfe: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!
It is called tell that to the Marines grin
They know that gullibility is the pure water of ignorant masses.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by OmoEpe(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Wailer, you will never see anything good in Nigeria, Yet you hope to prosper? The glass could be either half full, or half empty, I am sorry for you.

Those that can't/won't see good in their country will also never see good in their individual lives.
It's a spiritual principle that a lot of people don't understand, little wonder a particular region keeps getting nincompoops as their Governors while other region including the ones the ignorantly mock are moving forward

4 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by IbileIfe: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bolaji26:
It's true.

But unfortunately

Rest on
I don't know what to believe.
Your special Pidgin English or your story.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by NGpatriot: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
United in vain. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ade3131: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
NGpatriot:

And I hope you know that the APC saw that and kicked him out...

Good riddance.

Try again..

grin grin

Like seriously, APC kicked him out!

You think you're talking to those Millennials who just got privy to phones and internet lately.... could you please tell us how he was kicked out of the APC?

How close are you to these guys sef? Have you ever stood 30 metres away from any of these guys you come online to defend? Abi na that 30k monthly stipend dey shack you?

I really will like to know how he was kicked out of the party he sponsored to limelight.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by luminouz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kokaine:
bro everybody wey don look that video na run dem dey run oh. Very graphic sturv mehn... Army dey use axe dey pieces person wet dey alive to death. Another one dey use knife cut the guy leg give am make him chop like all those bloody vampire movies. And dem dey laugh. I can imagine that kind soldier go come house now still want sleep with him wife. Omo cold go catch you
Damn

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by jaytee01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yusman316:

Is that all?
No... But I will save my energy for more worthwhile activities.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
That's true. This country is something else.

Kokaine:
I think its a sensitive thing to share because faces of our uniformed men are shown on it. I don't want to get in the way of the law that's why I can't share it with people I don't know. I'm a public office holder. It may be detrimental to my position.
So to all telling me to share. I'm sorry I won't. This is Nigeria. We all have to be careful
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by walex2(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
psalmistkakah:
is true I stay in Katsina those bandits are having a very bad time now.. since the means of communication is disabled no more informants again .I have seen the pictures and videos of how the armies are wasting them.. The army are now winning.. I hope they apply this in maiduguri and I believe they will end Boko Haram within a short while..
if you stay in Kastina and the means of communication has been disabled how do you manage to post her e?
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Razaneli(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:

Na wa o!!

Film finish for d camera �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.