Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger (37804 Views)

Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military / NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Yusman316(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
jaytee01:
I know that your terrorists brothers think that they can engage in their killing spree for the long term but you guys are in for a very big surprise.

Nigerians are now woke!
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Elidrisy20: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?
chai sad
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by tradepunter: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
I dislike buhari but the current COAS is the best so far, I wonder why it took so long to have him in this position.

As a counter insurgency chief he ought to have mounted this role long time ago.

Kudos to the soldiers, the moral is very high. The tide of insurgency needs to be reversed in full effect.

4 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Bornboy4: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don't believe this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by israelmao(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
They don't know the terrain yet they've travelled with their victims from forest to forest in Nigeria,if the internal rat doesn't show the external rat the way to the house it will be difficult for him.If wall doesn't crack lizard will never find an easy abode.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Patrioticman007(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Commentor:

You truly think he hasn't seen the pictures?

The wailing wailers are natural sadis. They are only happy when bad news happen about Nigeria,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by seunayantokun(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Still audio
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kokaine(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
One video footage of the Nigerian military engaging bandits doesn't equal the number of captives in the bandit strongholds. I live in Northern Nigeria and I know what I'm saying
I'm in the north too. I quite agree with you on this. The effect is that they are dispersing from those heat areas like zamfara to the less policed states in the north west. The cases are rising gradually in kano and jigawa now for instance. This thing needs a coordinated attack on the criminals as well as the failing economy. Let government intervention programs meet the right targets and we will see the natural end of these menace. But no! Saboteurs every where circumventing that survival fund, that grant, that oan, that covid19 loan, that Nigeria jubilee thing, and at the end, creating more poor and desperate people who are ready to feed on the perceived rich. Corruption brought us here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Oweku: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
psalmistkakah:
is true I stay in Katsina those bandits are having a very bad time now.. since the means of communication is disabled no more informants again .I have seen the pictures and videos of how the armies are wasting them.. The army are now winning.. I hope they apply this in maiduguri and I believe they will end Boko Haram within a short while..
This comment make my mind rest..

5 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Iykenuwa(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
And no pictures Liars
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kokaine(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
luminouz:

Are you for real?
bro everybody wey don look that video na run dem dey run oh. Very graphic sturv mehn... Army dey use axe dey pieces person wet dey alive to death. Another one dey use knife cut the guy leg give am make him chop like all those bloody vampire movies. And dem dey laugh. I can imagine that kind soldier go come house now still want sleep with him wife. Omo cold go catch you

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SmartHanif(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] BMC zombies dont have an idea of what I'm talking about

I have outgrown bigotry.
Enjoy your evening!

3 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!
You and the hundred blind people that liked your post will never see evidence even if the dead bandits are stacked on your heads.

6 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Jaqenhghar: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
baby124:

This is a very important observation. Are these Arabs?
Many Fulani men wear their hair long,
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by baby124: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Many Fulani men wear their hair long,
The observer said they look like foreigners. Fulani look like any other black person in Nigeria. If these ones plaited their hair like women, the observer will say that. Not trying to make assumptions but I think observer is trying to describe how women who add attachments to their hair and wear it long. Which typical black men don’t have.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Sholaco: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hahahahahaha believe them at your own peril
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by bizzibodi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
That slaughtered cow which kind weapon does that?how many livers that terrorist get...that entrails is too large for those frail looking goons that feeds on fura n nunu...if this is through then we shouldn't be hearing of Bandits in d next 2 month.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Quaddafi29: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hahaha. Show us pics and video as you show killed Igbo youths.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by bizzibodi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
But why should a government close her eyes,look d other way till things get to this stage b4 taking action?this is tantamount to allowing lions to flee their cages before making attend to cull them.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by mightyhaze: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
mutvy:
Igbo people from South East will never believe this news item. Igbo people are living in the zoo, caged and being watched.
lol, which Kain obsession be this one? Na Igbo people still say make u no progress for life?

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Darreytinho10(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pictures please grin
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ehinmowo: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
psalmistkakah:
is true I stay in Katsina those bandits are having a very bad time now.. since the means of communication is disabled no more informants again .I have seen the pictures and videos of how the armies are wasting them.. The army are now winning.. I hope they apply this in maiduguri and I believe they will end Boko Haram within a short while..

Have you thought about opening a YouTube channel and post their? Who knows, you could do well in that niche. Because I for one don't blv shit from Nigerian forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by bmdmix11: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
a whole punch cudnt provide pictures
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Rick9(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kokaine:
bro I have the videos ooh.. You will run if you watch it. Soldiers are decimating the bandits alive. As in... Cutting hands, cutting legs cutting ears. Its not a video to watch abeg. Only vampires can watch it

Please are there links to the video? Please share.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by psalmistkakah(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
ehinmowo:

Have you thought about opening a YouTube channel and post their? Who knows, you could do well in that niche. Because I for one don't blv shit from Nigerian forces.
hmnn.. nice idea
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by hope4nigeria(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?
you maybe a bandit, why until when asked before you upload fake pictures?
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Blackdisciple(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!

Maybe they are Ghost bandits sha.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Oyiboman69: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?
do you have that video?
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Blackdisciple(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?

Ehe...! Make we dey see images so that we go dey believe and be happy...

Sheikh Gumi and his brother in Aso Rock will frawn at this ooo....

A weldone job to the military being it Niger military or Nigeria military.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by momahnany(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Show us pix pls
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ade3131: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kokaine:
I'm in the north too. I quite agree with you on this. The effect is that they are dispersing from those heat areas like zamfara to the less policed states in the north west. The cases are rising gradually in kano and jigawa now for instance. This thing needs a coordinated attack on the criminals as well as the failing economy. Let government intervention programs meet the right targets and we will see the natural end of these menace. But no! Saboteurs every where circumventing that survival fund, that grant, that oan, that covid19 loan, that Nigeria jubilee thing, and at the end, creating more poor and desperate people who are ready to feed on the perceived rich. Corruption brought us here

You made sense here.... More of submissions like this, you'll get another kudos from me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.