Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger (37813 Views)

Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military / NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by od501: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
ba7man:
You'll love the pampering so much, you'll deactivate your social media grin

One of my guys just got back from DSS Abuja basement, you'll love it there.
[/s] I said add your father to the list .
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Offpointng: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kokaine:
bro everybody wey don look that video na run dem dey run oh. Very graphic sturv mehn... Army dey use axe dey pieces person wet dey alive to death. Another one dey use knife cut the guy leg give am make him chop like all those bloody vampire movies. And dem dey laugh. I can imagine that kind soldier go come house now still want sleep with him wife. Omo cold go catch you

can you share me the video
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I said add your father to the list .
Dem go pamper you ehn......you wey never chop. grin
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by NGpatriot: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ade3131:

Like seriously, APC kicked him out!

You think you're talking to those Millennials who just got privy to phones and internet lately.... could you please tell us how he was kicked out of the APC?

How close are you to these guys sef? Have you ever stood 30 metres away from any of these guys you come online to defend? Abi na that 30k monthly stipend dey shack you?

I really will like to know how he was kicked out of the party he sponsored to limelight.

grin grin grin

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Offpointng: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
psalmistkakah:
hmnn.. nice idea

i need the video bro
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
When are their corpses going to display in public like the one we are seeing from South East ? ONE NIGERIA MY BLACK ASS
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Offpointng: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bolaji26:
It's true.

But unfortunately

I lost my very childhood friend in this attack.

Base on what his colleagues told us, they said after dey had successfully killed the Bandit, this my friend saw a traces of blood and follow it to know where it's coming from.

Getting there, it was a wounded Bandit who hasn't die

D Bandit opened fire on him killing him instantly bfre my friend colleagues rush to kill d Bandit finally.

Rest on

I'll make it in life that video almost made me cry. so sad embarassed

but the insignia on the shirt is NAF
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Gentlerespect76: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Wailer, you will never see anything good in Nigeria, Yet you hope to prosper? The glass could be either half full, or half empty, I am sorry for you.

You are a stupid. You can't tell me how to feel.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Equity15(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This doesn't not say anything ; neither does it discard the fact that there numerous are communities s overrun by bandits. And if you'll take the time to read the papers , you'll understand better .
what exactly is your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
jaxxy:

He can’t be a bandit. Bandits are like royalty in the North.
Ehhnn..... can't you see how he's being treated like royalty??

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Equity15:
what exactly is your problem?
My problem is that our government should stop this nonsense of lying just to push a political agenda.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ade3131: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin

At the end, you only uploaded pictures when I was expecting you to school me on things that slipped through my consciousness within the Nigerian political space. I'm not here to troll or exchange words with you. If you have any proof to back your claims that Atiku was ousted by APC bring it on or else, take it back to those bankrolling you that Nigerians are beginning to wise up. We already know that they're all one and the same.

This same Atiku you're calling opposition to the APC was the one who stood as the father of the groom on Buhari son's wedding, yet you're here taking sides with these enemy of the common men. They're all the same and I will say this anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by NGpatriot: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
Ade3131:

At the end, you only uploaded pictures when I was expecting you to school me on things that slipped through my consciousness within the Nigerian political space. I'm not here to troll or exchange words with you. If you have any proof to back your claims that Atiku was ousted by APC bring it on or else, take it back to those bankrolling you that Nigerians are beginning to wise up. We already know that they're all one and the same.

This same Atiku you're calling opposition to the APC was the one who stood as the father of the groom on Buhari son's wedding, yet you're here taking sides with these enemy of the common men. They're all the same and I will say this anyday anytime.
[/s]

grin grin

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
etokhana:

https://punchng.com/breaking-many-killed-as-bandits-flee-into-military-camp-in-niger/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Can't you people report on a confrontation with bandits and kidnappers without adding that silly annoying "many others ran away with gunshot wounds" line? What manner of fuckery is that?

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by gentleguy1975: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Only a fool will believe this audio killing of bandits .
even punch dey carry fake news! nawao
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by QuotaSystem: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bolaji26:
It's true.

But unfortunately

I lost my very childhood friend in this attack.

Base on what his colleagues told us, they said after dey had successfully killed the Bandit, this my friend saw a traces of blood and follow it to know where it's coming from.

Getting there, it was a wounded Bandit who hasn't die

D Bandit opened fire on him killing him instantly bfre my friend colleagues rush to kill d Bandit finally.

Rest on

May his brave soul rest in peace.

My condolences.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!
The Military strictly warn their officers against sending pictures and videos. The COAS said he need more action than noise. With all the warning, I have received many videos and pictures of how the bandits are being killed and buried in mass graves. The picture is too ugly for sharing!

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kokaine(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Wrong turn is another regular action movie to me. undecided
guy I go run from you ooo. I watched wrong turn once and never watched a horror movie again all my life. This is so many years ago. I stick to law films and family movies.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ovamboland(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The fact that an atom of their body remains suggests they're being pampered. We don't want to see any remains at all. grin

You want am wuta wuta?! grin grin
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by rotadeco27: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let them keep deceiving themselves, the parasite is killing it self it tot it was killing the host , no be una people the bandits dey kill? They will show ESN pic and be doing abrakadanra killings for branded terrorists with name bandits. Las las everyone will answer to his or her fathers name
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Perfectbeing(m): 2:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Kokaine:
guy I go run from you ooo. I watched wrong turn once and never watched a horror movie again all my life. This is so many years ago. I stick to law films and family movies.
I don't think I've watched any horror movie in my life before. All those movies people call horror are action movies to me. Saw, Wrong turn, Anabelle, Conjuring, etc.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by babadudu4u(m): 4:54am On Sep 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

wa o!!
Go to Zanfara forests and confirm.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by NGpatriot: 4:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Jaqenhghar: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2021
baby124:

The observer said they look like foreigners. Fulani look like any other black person in Nigeria. If these ones plaited their hair like women, the observer will say that. Not trying to make assumptions but I think observer is trying to describe how women who add attachments to their hair and wear it long. Which typical black men don’t have.
Its also possible that the observer also doesnt know that fulani men wear their hair long. If he sees it for the first time he will of course assume they look foreign. This is the same Nigeria where a man from the south was posting a picture of a wedding from somewhere in Africa and claimed it happened in Zamfara. Many Nigerians dont travel, and are not exposed to other parts of the country
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ovamboland(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Ade3131:

They're all the same yet Ibo gave 95% of their vote to Atiku but they expect to dominate Buhari government with appointments.

Stop disguising with all these they are the same rhetoric, it's stale, we all know where everyone's sympathy and preference lies.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Bolaji26(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Offpointng:

I'll make it in life that video almost made me cry. so sad embarassed

but the insignia on the shirt is NAF

Yes, he is an airforce soldier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.