Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger (37594 Views)

NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized / Many Bandits, Ringleader Arrested In Intense Military Raids [photos] / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Perfectbeing(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ovamboland:

See bandits been treated with kids gloves
The fact that an atom of their body remains suggests they're being pampered. We don't want to see any remains at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!

When they are reported to have killed soldiers, do you ask for pictures? We will overcome Bandits and lovers of Bad news IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Perfectbeing(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?
None of the IPOB terrorist have been reduced like the first pic yet they believe the military is hard on them and soft on Northern terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Frank83: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
So no pictorial evidence to justify this report.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ofiko123(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
May God save Nigeria... This is the sixth year of President muhamadu buhari..

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Onliie(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
kokoA:
How come you're accessing the Internet when telecommunication has been cut off?
answer o
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bolaji26:
It's true.

But unfortunately

I lost my very childhood friend in this attack.

Base on what his colleagues told us, they said after dey had successfully killed the Bandit, this my friend saw a traces of blood and follow it to know where it's coming from.

Getting there, it was a wounded Bandit who hasn't die

D Bandit opened fire on him killing him instantly bfre my friend colleagues rush to kill d Bandit finally.

Rest on

That is why I get irritated when people don't appreciate these guys and pray for bad news. Imagine some evil minded people calling it audio killings?.

May the lord grant him eternal rest and console his family. We shall overcome terrorists and their sympathisers..

3 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Perfectbeing(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kokaine:
guy I get video evidence. If you see it you won't eat in days. They are killing them in a very unprofessional way. Savagery at its peak. Bro you better not watch those videos for your peace of mind. Even boko haram no do this one.
I wanna watch it. How can I get it?
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
We all know the Nigerian military can't handle bandits and we've seen video footage of Nigerian soldiers being chased by bandits in Northern Nigeria .

If this report was credible , don't you think we would have seen significant changes in our society...? But as it stands , the case is the reverse :Each and every bloody day bandits in Niger , Zamfara , and Kaduna keep playing golf with the lives and properties of citizens , and you want us to believe that the army is winning ? Oga , you must be mad .

Can't you see ure an enemy of progress? Even opposition members have confirmed the onslaught on Bandits and ure not satisfied cos you haven't heard your favourite negative news. We will overcome sympathisers of Bandits and terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
None of the IPOB terrorist have been reduced like the first pic yet they believe the military is hard on them and soft on Northern terrorists.
The millitary needs to be soft on IPOB and their supporters the same way they're soft on the bandits!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Perfectbeing(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
ba7man:
The millitary needs to be soft on IPOB and their supporters the same way they're soft on the bandits!!! angry
Yes. They should be treated like those terrorists in the pics. Their should be treated with kids gloves.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Yes. They should be treated like those terrorists in the pics. Their should be treated with kids gloves.
Honestly, it's not fair how the Nigerian army pamper these bandits.

I recommend IPOB are given the same treatment.

We should spread this message till the army sees it and act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Perfectbeing(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kokaine:
bro really its for vampires.
That's a screenshot. Its too gory.
Its better you watch a movie called wrong turn.
Wrong turn is another regular action movie to me. undecided
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!

No pictures mean no proof meaning All fiction. grin

They neutralize them with tranquilizer and same bandits wake up later and go back to kidnapping and attacking army barracks.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
I won't rest till Igbos and their supporters are pampered like this. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
ba7man:
I won't rest till Igbos and their supporters are pampered like this. angry angry angry

And who is this?? Is this is fake news or real news? grin
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Perfectbeing(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
ba7man:
Honestly, it's not fair how the Nigerian army pamper these bandits.

I recommend IPOB are given the same treatment.

We should spread this message till the army sees it and act accordingly.
Or better still, the military should switch. They should pamper IPOB like they just pampered these bandits and be hard on the bandits like they're being hard on IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Bakinwuta(f): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
baby124:

This is a very important observation. Are these Arabs?

Or Europeans
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by egunna(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:

Na wa o!!
Haba,dis one na simple case nah.go d forest go see for urself.infact u can feel d corpses fresh.den u can come back and tell others.haba.u for don go come back since nah.face to face is better Dan a thousand letters nah.just stroll go.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Or better still, the military should switch. They should pamper IPOB like they just pampered these bandits and be hard on the bandits like they're being hard on IPOB.
Igbos keep complaining , we should start a campaign to encourage the army to pamper them like the bandits.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by zinaunreal(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Audio
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Perfectbeing(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
ba7man:
Igbos keep complaining , we should start a campaign to encourage the army to pamper them like the bandits.

Good idea.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
jaxxy:

And who is this?? Is this is fake news or real news? grin
If you see how bandits are being pampered ehn, you'll envy them.

Can't you see how that guy is enjoying his broken thigh bone

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
Siwel25:

Can't you see ure an enemy of progress? Even opposition members have confirmed the onslaught on Bandits and ure not satisfied cos you haven't heard your favourite negative news. We will overcome sympathisers of Bandits and terrorists!
[/s] ...Opposition that's in bed with this satanic regime is what you're pointing to me as confirmation? Oga, the propaganda that you're peddling can't work on people like us that see bandits dancing with Nigerian military outfits everyday . So shelve that empty lie for people that are as gullible as you
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] ...Opposition that's in bed with this satanic regime is what you're pointing to me as confirmation? Oga, the propaganda that you're peddling can't work on people like us that see bandits dancing with Nigerian military outfits everyday . So shelve that empty lie for people that are as gullible as you
It seems you want to be pampered like the bandits.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by jaxxy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
ba7man:
If you see how bandits are being pampered ehn, you'll envy them.

Can't you see how that guy is enjoying his broken thigh bone

He can’t be a bandit. Bandits are like royalty in the North.
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Elhabeeb1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:

Na wa o!!

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by zinaunreal(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is this video or audio news? grin
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
ba7man:
It seems you want to be pampered like the bandits.
[/s] When you're ready to get sense let me know . Until then , receive the grace to be a zombie

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] When you're ready to get sense let me know . Until then , receive the grace to be a zombie
Seems this guy wants to be pampered like the bandits.

I'll add your handle to the DSS watchlist.

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
ba7man:
Seems this guy wants to be pampered like the bandits.

I'll add your handle to the DSS watchlist.
While you're at it add your father too because he's the one that's leading the crew . Yeye
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ba7man(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
While you're at it add your father too because he's the one that's leading the crew . Yeye
You'll love the pampering so much, you'll deactivate your social media grin

One of my guys just got back from DSS Abuja basement, you'll love it there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.