Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church (50807 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by sylve11: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

RIP English.....

Can you type in your own native dialect? angry cool
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Safemoon: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nonsense man wey no fit pay him debt.if it's easy to pay,why did he leave the dept for you.

The scriptures say a good man will leave substance for his children.leaveing you with dept does not qualify him as a good man so he should go to hell and leave you alone.

If am in your shoes I go send thunder go give am for hell .
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Spain007(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year.

Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders..

Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank.

He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints..

How do i contain him before month end when i'll be bouyant to pay the vow.

Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result.

Your suggestions wil be greatly appreciated!

Lol...guy u just made my day with this ur JOKE.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin your dad no bring money come from you from where e dey, na so so flogging he dey give you ....God dey
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by airsaylongcome: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Hello pretty. I tried reaching u but ur number wasn't reachable.

You really believe that is his pic? For real?
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
sylve11:

Can you type in your own native dialect? angry cool

Of course, I can read and write in yoruba language.....
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by alfajohn: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
If truly you are going to donate to church and you don’t have now PM me.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by fredoooooo: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Resurgent2016:

lol....youre a comedian. The man is dead, take youre mind off him and he will rest-in-peace. Keep thinking of him and you will keep imagining things.
Baba comedian grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Champneys: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year.

Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders..

Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank.

He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints..

Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result.

He will flog you till thy kingdom come! grin

Omo ale jatijati.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by ghettochild(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

Go cele church.. hare
Which kain father b that...
Why put the responsibility on u.?
Na u make d vow for church.
He shd enter bank n take money then come drop it for u on the table in the house then u go pay?
When he comes to you...abeg face am and tell him to provide d money then u will go pay...
Buy 777 incense...on am...
Ur papa no go come for dream again
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by deebrownneymar: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oga do your best to pay that money immediately. If you’re buoyant enough to pay by month end then surely it won’t be a problem borrowing from a friend or anyone in the interim. This might just lead to an immense breakthrough in your life.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by fredoooooo: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
sisisioge:

I tend to agree with the poster you quoted. But if you truly believe what you dreamt, then have a conversation with him to explain why you wont be paying the money. Also let him know you would need his help in refunding the 2 debts on ground. You didnt send him message, his pledge died with him biko. Besides, it's the church he pledged to not the devil. May God rest him well and settle your mind. Please have a good night sleep today....debt/pledge is never transferable biko.

He can easily tell pale to pay the debt to the holy spirit direct from heaven ... afterall na heaven all the money dey go grin grin cheesy
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by enemyofprogress: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Look for gun and shoot if he appears to you again, tell him to go to where he rightfully belongs. I ate nonsense!

So Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe is dead! And nobody told me! Is that fair?
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Germi9: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Thanks, am hoping it would yield result.
Yes it will..2sec Papa will rest in peace
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Michaelpsych: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Don't let anybody tell u otherwise,please try and pay and things will work out for ur own good
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by slimghost(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lmao!

Please next time you want to sleep, always keep a koboko beside you just in case.
Then after the flogging match, sit down and ask him to show you your inheritance.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Tinolee(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
When next he appear to you! Tell him to give you Sure Number for Baba Ijebu or Sure game for Bet9ja.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by hahn(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

Tell your father to park well.

If god wanted him to pay he would have left him alive.

Life is for the living

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by IzzyAgu: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
osaeti:
Since your papa fit beat u for dream, he is suppose to b able to bring riches for u ooo, or else u beat back for drm
You go Sabi spiritual things

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by womenareapess: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

you are seeing a demon but not your dad.
undecided

If only you are reading your Bible and understanding God's word you would have gotten small sense to know the truth undecided

Go for delivering

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by AutoChick4U(f): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

You no tell am to give you sure 50 of so you can stake and pay off d vow easily? Abi d ghost give u money to keep? Wahala everywhere
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by tolguy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Africans and barbarism
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by MightySparrow: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

Beyond death are mysteries. No religion has been able to accurately tell what happens on the other side
If your father made a vow to God, and you can afford to 'give' ₦50k to the church. I would advise to give it. Your father will rest in peace and you will live in peace also.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by RillJ(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Were you aware of the vow before his death? What did he tell you before passing on?

If indeed he made a vow in the church endeavor to pay it but i honestly don not see any point with the 'flogging'

Pray fervently and ask God for intervention, (he sees our heart and knows our thoughts even before we form them). Rebuke any foul spirit that may want to torment u disguised as your late father. (Except there is more to it than you have revealed)

See a sincere man of God to pray with/for you.

May God enable us to fulfill our obligations always.

You will be fine at last.

God be with you in Jesus name.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Chyma231(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buy Lords dry gin, go to his grave ...pour libation there and call his name , tell him is you that he should give you little time for you to raise money , and also tell him to open way for you that things are tight that's why u haven't gotten money to pay the vow
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Lixusheng(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

Dem don brainwash dis one
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Your dad sabi beat u but e no sabi find money? Yeye deh smell. Op ur deadman na mumu, e get opportunity n e deh misuse am.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by hope4nigeria(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

you believe in nonsense and nonsense is flogging you not your dead dad. Myfriend go and take Malaria drugs
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by whirlout: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nollywood script loading else you are a certified Dullard.

Sad thing is you are probably a smart guy but the village people already got the good part of you or you regularly smoke that Osogbo weed and finally losing your mind. Imagine a 30 yr old educated I 'll bet, here talking like an slowpoke. Your Dad is already in the dust, he cant even roll let alone speak yet you are claiming he is demanding you make some payment on his behalf to a church or he may return to flog you. Its gotta be a joke else some 419 pastor somewhere peppering hard charms in hopes he finds a dullard finally got you. Most Africans are just backward in every way possible.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Safemoon: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's in your head bro.spirits don't need visa he should go to Canada and disturbe your bros who is more financially stable. Well he will not do you know why? Because he already know the answer the nigga will tell him "bia ogã né anya Kam gwa gi,arum na só mkpali.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by space29: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's not your dad appearing to you.. Dey are just using his image...u need serious prayer ooo..bt be careful.. Don't go nd consult with the church your dad promised money... Go for prayers in other church.. Not the same branch ur dad promised money...u need to be careful about this.. Bt just tak your mind off the fact that it's your dad coming to beat you.. Not him oo
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by seyz91(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy this made my day mehn

I can't stop laughing
James4358:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.