Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church (50809 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Thanks,, am thinking of sending a relation that is close to my home town to go say some words beside his grave side, while i buckle up to send the money to the church's branch where he made the vow.. He was always aggressive while alive, & am afraid of further beatings. Av left home for a colleague's place where i'll spend this week but am afraid to tel him of my predicament.

Lol. Is this a joke or something?

Like FR?

Anyway, go to the Church where he owed money and tell the pastor there what's happening maybe they can forgive him his debts and he can "rest in peace" like you said.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by highoctane: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year.

Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders..

Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank.

He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints..

How do i contain him before month end when i'll be bouyant to pay the vow.

Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result.

Your suggestions wil be greatly appreciated!
The maker of man has all the right to confirm man's situation both when he is alive or dead.
What did he say about a man or woman state in death.
Job chapter 7: 9,10 Reads
9,Like a cloud that fades and vanishes,
The one who goes down to the Grave* does not come back up.
10 He will not return again to his house,
And his place will acknowledge him no more.
And again at Ecclesiastes 9:4-6 Reads
4 There is hope for whoever is among the living, because a live dog is better off than a dead lion. 5 For the living know* that they will die,f but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward,* because all memory of them is forgotten.6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun.
These are God's authoritative statement, your dead father was not behind these attacks real or imagined. They demons are behind it, they find sadistic pleasures in intimidating and harassing people.
The name of Jehovah is a strong tower in which the righteous run into and receives protection. Proverb 18:10.
Your father may have made a pact with the demons, search out all his personal effects and burn, I mean burn all suspected objects, images that you don't know of it's origin.
Know the truth and it shall set you free.
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=sp&srcid=share

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by gr8child(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Tell him to ask God to "show you the way" or else he should go and take his well deserved rest abeg.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Truvelisback(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Pay for which vow?
Was he there when any vow was made?
Make that ghost or whatever thank him God,say no be me..
He for dey on a long thing.. undecided
The vow he made in the house of God.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Goalnaldo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Machinegun91:
Are you a comedian? If not relocate to Aso rock.

Your dead father would be afraid of the walking corpse in Aso Rock.
grin cheesy
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Depressed101:
abi oh, he should pray over it, the dead don't have any business with the living.. The debt will be paid on his on accord, and if he decides he's not paying, there's nothing the dead can do about it..

Fucking demons if they want to have the frivolity of life while they are gone, they should bless the young man with millions...

Oga what you don't know is bigger than you. If he made a pledge his bloodline has to fulfill it.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Agbebakun22: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Whether make I laugh I no even understand ahaha, ur fada no fit pay vow e come run die make u pay am bah lol shey na u help am make the vow
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by damoceile: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Next time he appears in dream, my guy tell him to go and pay it himself.... After all he's the one that made the promise himself, now he's dead he come dey bother you... but wait o, hope you not always thinking about him before you sleep as that could make you dream of him... May God be with you bro

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Truvelisback:
The vow he made in the house of God.
The man made a vow,not his son..

Am an Atheist..

Of what use is a vow made to a God I don't worship to me?

Everyone should carry their cross abeg.. angry
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Agbebakun22: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Thanks,, am thinking of sending a relation that is close to my home town to go say some words beside his grave side, while i buckle up to send the money to the church's branch where he made the vow.. He was always aggressive while alive, & am afraid of further beatings. Av left home for a colleague's place where i'll spend this week but am afraid to tel him of my predicament.

Abeg no go koba ur colleague oo make ur papa no join u flog with him oo lol
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by overseasnbeyond: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol, he needs to flog you so bad for the comedy
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year.

Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders..

Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank.

He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints..

Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result.

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by decasey(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
I believe he can hear you, in your silence time with faith, tell him as if he is with you that he should please give you time to pay the money, promise him you will pay, with fasting and prayers he will not disturb you again
exactly my thought. Follow this advice.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by izubext007: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Is like u are aware ofye vow before he died, and the pastor is indirectly reminding you. Just take it of ur mind , he will appear to u again.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Rexymania(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is what they call evil manipulation
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Wittysmith(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
ezugegere:
Maybe they have refused to open the door for your dad because of the debt. Lols... But come to think of it, the energy he's using to trouble you, why don't he use that energy to go and hustle and bring the money for you?
Just what I thought. He should use the supernatural powers at his disposal to improve your financial fortunes.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Cubby22: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bro, that's not your father, I suspect that Church your father attends, they have a hand in ur manipulation. Walk up to them and shun them. You go see testimony

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

When next he appears........
Tell him to calm down and explain everything to him.....
After all u weren't there while he made the pledge.......

Can you control what you say or do in a dream?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by focus7: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

Can't you see that it was a demon that's beating you? If it is your father he will understand that you don't have the money to pay yet.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Next time he appears you better ready with your own pankere grin na you make promise? Why he go dey flog you because of him debt
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by NLKing01: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beg him and explain to him to wait till month-end.
James4358:

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by CHIGIM: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Its in ur head.please leave the dead man to rest in peace. Or are u one of those religious scum bag who deceive people.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Hideki(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Simply tell him to pay his debt.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Born2Breed(f): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
That your Dad na wah for am.

Despite all your efforts

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by BRATISLAVA: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
go to his grave buy snap buy kola, someone is invoking your p man spirit, go to his grave spill a little of the snap in its cover pure it on his grave must be his head not leg side and also break the kola into four drop two for him saying he should eat kola call his name three times then pause tell him everything you want him to understand or stop and also remained him anyone that is not his son that comes to invoke him he should strike the person after doing that turn ur back do not look back till u enter ur house do not respond to any greating,pure another snap in its cover renes ur mouth pure it outside the window.....case close. cool cool this is how to handle issues culture remember culture never dies

Does this really work? And is it sincere advice?

What is kola?
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Bhol28: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Title of this film pls?
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Exactly my point...play like play flogging don dey involved shocked who knows what's next
damoceile:
Next time he appears in dream, my guy tell him to go and pay it himself.... After all he's the one that made the promise himself, now he's dead he come dey bother you... but wait o, hope you not always thinking about him before you sleep as that could make you dream of him... May God be with you bro

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by adetula148: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
My grandma also appeared to my dad in his dream telling him she as been forgotten. She was crying bitterly in that dream asking them to kill even a goat to remember me . My dad said the dream was so real but when Baba wake , he said why me
James4358:

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by BRATISLAVA: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wittysmith:

Just what I thought. He should use the supernatural powers at his disposal to improve your financial fortunes.

He said the man was aggressive. Who told you an aggressive man would want to help his son out?

The part he says he doesn't want to get flogged is funny.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't want to curse the dead, but next time hr appears to you, ask him why he didn't pay it before dying... parents keep incuring debts on their children without even leaving anything for them to survive

Uselessness
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't want to curse the dead, but next time he appears in your dream, ask him why he didn't pay it before dying... parents keep incuring debts on their children without even leaving anything for them to survive

Uselessness
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by BRATISLAVA: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
adetula148:
My grandma also appeared to my dad in his dream telling him she as been forgotten. She was crying bitterly in that dream asking them to kill even a goat to remember me . My dad said the dream was so real but when Baba wake , he said why me

And then that happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.