Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church (50802 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year.

Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders..

Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank.

He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints..

How do i contain him before month end when i'll be bouyant to pay the vow.

Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result.

Your suggestions wil be greatly appreciated!

When next the entity disguising as your father comes to you, waste no time in rebuking it using the name of Jesus the Christ.

Or to stop it from ever coming at all, read Psalm 23:4 or recite it over a bottle of water, and take a sip before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Kajaard: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
You need to see a psychiatrist.

He really needs to see one. I can't believe in year 2021 someone still believes in spirits appearing in dreams, damn undecided
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Villemark: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Which movie you watch like this wey dey disturb you madam?
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by AfroKnight: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
You’re under a lot of stress! Maintain your health.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Anakazo22: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year.

Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders..

Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank.

He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints..

Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result.

With all due respect sir,that is not your dad but a demonic (Familiar)spirit taking your dad face,also i think you are under a spiritual attack,pray against it. Your dad has rested in peace since.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by PDinteriors(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders.. ask to tell get God to credit your account so that your can pay his

. Tell him ask God to pick your call so that he can sort his pending bills on earth after all him near that way pass u
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by mkoabiola: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
APCNig:

Okay.

Please can you help us to tell your late father to help us whip Buhari mercilessly, maybe he will run away from the Rock he has been hiding just as you are running around now?
Hahahhaha

Very funny

Hahahhaha.

D spirit in that aso rock too plenty and spirtual

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by uvie66: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Resurgent2016:

lol....youre a comedian. The man is dead, take youre mind off him and he will rest-in-peace. Keep thinking of him and you will keep imagining things.
the thing weak me the man is dead, he say you should redeem a pledge he made the church and he flogged you......are you for real or testing a story script for Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Pesbest: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
its well my dear.

i would suggest you go ahead and fulfill that vow.

if your dad was alive and made that request, you will still fulfill it.

what difference does it make? that he is asking for something when he is alive and when he is dead?

what difference does it make.

please fulfill the vow. it doesn't take anything away from you but rather brings back much love, peace and joy to your soul and wellbeing.

God bless you for being the shoulder your family rest on. May God remember your siblings too in prosperity so that you all can flourish together.

All the best. keep doing good.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Buckeyemedia1: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Philip4564:
Op try every possible means to pay that vow and I'm sure after that things will change for your good
Let them release the money in the spiritual world.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Makanaki127: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
But your father hash shall,thank God say he no flog you pass like that grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Peniz4u: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Things owed by the dead is dead ,unless u get enough to offset the debts undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Ubanz: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's your Dad that made the vow, not you.
If God wants his vow fulfilled, he would have kept him alive until he fulfills his vow.
You don't make moneytary vows at some other person's expense.
But if you feel burdened or pricked by your conscience, you can pay bit by bit.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
SamgoldBaba:

U be traditional man?
like undecided
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Lastmankc(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Try dis baba

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Taylordedon(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Instead of him opening doors and sending you good fortunes before asking u to go pay some cash, he's busy flogging you on top all the gbese you owe, your dad no try abeg

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by bigcee(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Imagine my papa spirit dey flog me, say make I go pay e debt grin grin grin Wonder shall never end grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by uvie66: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Thank u... Its not about being worried or depressed! Am totaly sound in mind. This things are more spiritual than physical, i bet u wont understand until it happens to u. Am jst surprized how my dad turned aggressive. I never sent him to make any pledge,. But i'll do the needful.
How can the dead be controlling those alive....and why didn't he ask your elder brother abroad to redeem the pledge ?
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
dingbang:
You cant owe God grin
Don't mind them
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Shyluck(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
This looks like manipulation.
It was your father's vow and had nothing to with you. What if your dad had no one to pay the money. you are being manipulated by somebody.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by maximiser1985: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Truth be told, man is a spirit and therefore man cant die. We only sleep from the physical earth and the spiritual life begins. It is like you having a dream, somebody tells forget about. I have also similar experience, kindly do the needful . In fact settle the vow as fast possible and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
bigcee:
Imagine my papa spirit dey flog me, say make I go pay e debt grin grin grin Wonder shall never end grin grin grin
What a story..! grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by armyofone(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
It is the stress of everything you are going through. The load of money you took from the bank, the sibling you don't hear from etc are stressful and can manifest as a nightmare and bad dreams.

Try exercise - a good jog and HIIT after work. It will help you mentally and emotionally. Do it for about one hour three to five days every week.
Like someone said, change your mattress. Bad mattress = body pains. Not flogging but bad or inadequate sleep.
Make sure your room is cooI at night.
The church is not disturbing you right?
Make the gift to the church when you finish paying the bank.
Pray and stay positive.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
maximiser1985:
Truth be told, man is a spirit and therefore man cant die. We only sleep from the physical earth and the spiritual life begins. It is like you having a dream, somebody tells forget about. I have also similar experience, kindly do the needful . In fact settle the vow as fast possible and thank me later.
Have you died before?
You speak from experience
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by osaeti(f): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Since your papa fit beat u for dream, he is suppose to b able to bring riches for u ooo, or else u beat back for drm
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Blaine756(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

Tell him to provide you with money na, shebi e be spirit make he direct fortune to your way na. Na only flog Nigeria ghost dey know, they no dey help person

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Karemarealty288(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
That's not your dad tell him to do his worse or rather to go to CBN and collect money since he is a spirit.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by chukwuibuipob: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
sad I for recommend Rev Righteousness2,but that one go tell u nah end time sad.If u are in Lagos,pm,i'll tell sumbody to take u go church tomorrow.No money involved sad
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
maximiser1985:
Who tell you say man be spirit? undecided
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

sounds like spiritual 419

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.