Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends (3886 Views)

Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good / 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by BonPatrick(m): 4:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Guys I want to ask a question o why is it that some of this Catholic girls and girls like decieving themselves. How can a seminarian be sleeping with girls from his parish. And girls too be fucking with other members and every morning they come to morning mass, who is decieving who?

4 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by IzzyAgu: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy angry
Ur Brain deceiving your Head

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by okoroemeka(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2021
BonPatrick:
Guys I want to ask a question o why is it that some of this Catholic girls and girls like decieving themselves. How can a seminarian be sleeping with girls from his parish. And girls too be fucking with other members and every morning they come to morning mass, who is decieving who?
that is not your concern, seminarian no be man,abi they castrate am in theology school.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by SenecaTheYonger: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2021
BonPatrick:

The church is for sinners.

But don’t relax if you’re a sinner reading this post. Na still hell fire be your surest place if you die a sinner grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by Solsix(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

The church is for sinners
Stop giving that excuse, the bible asked us should we abide in sin while grace abound?? If we keep coming closer to Jesus it is expected that our lives should change though not automatic but a gradually process. But if we remain unchanged after an encounter with Jesus we are just hypocrite who may not deserve the mercy of God

4 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by Southernigbo: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2021
e get anyone wei u catch with belle b4? So oga appreciate those extremely noble men n women who have voluntarily decided to do away with sensual pleasures or desire to procreate. u now how many nyash u don chop in ur few yrs on earth?

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by Waylex21(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Solsix:

Stop giving that excuse, the bible asked us should we abide in sin while grace abound?? If we keep coming closer to Jesus it is expected that our lives should change though not automatic but a gradually process. But if we remain unchanged after an encounter with Jesus we are just hypocrite who may not deserve the mercy of God

Even God will not talk the way you posted. Nobody deserves the mercy of God, but He still showers His mercy on us. Undeserved mercy and favour is what is called GRACE.

While God desires our conversion, nobody knows the wherewithal of another person's relationship with God. Even the Op assumed that something immoral is happening in the lives of the girls he talked about. Sometimes, appearance is not always reality.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by Smile4me01(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2021
this your post is not reasonable at all because the girls are catholic they should not have sex i thought that you even know seminarian you are talking referring to just come to media to post nonsense that is not reduceable.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by mike404(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2021
BonPatrick:
MY BROTHER IT HAPPENS IN ISLAM TOO BUT CHRISTIANITY IS A COMPLETE FRAUD

1 Like

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by koolest4christ(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2021
According to prophet Ezekiel, if you see a brother committing sin and you didn't caution him and he dies in his sins, you will be held responsible for his acts.

Have you called those "catholic girls and the seminarian" in question to preach or advice them on how they can come out of that?

If the answer is no, coming to social media to publish it is adding to the quantity of the sins you have committed already.

Any attitude of anyone that God opens your eyes to see differently, He (God) wants to use you to win their souls back to Him.

I wish you well in God's vineyard.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by Truvelisback(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
BonPatrick:
Oga, no church is exempted, even ur church is not left out.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by Juliusmalema2: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
okoroemeka:
that is not your concern, seminarian no be man,abi they castrate am in theology school.
I don't know why catholics are always quick to defend their own, but if a pastor does it it becomes a bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Girls Fuckers Who Pretends by BonPatrick(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
My brother ask him o
Juliusmalema2:

I don't know why catholics are always quick to defend their own, but if a pastor does it it becomes a bad thing.

(1) (Reply)

Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue / My New Place- (photos) / When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.