Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes (3847 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Greeting to you all. my babe travel to a state since last two month, ever since i toasted her we have not had sex before but we promised other to have it when she come back for christmas. so this evening we had some naughty conversation in the process of that i ask her how long she will expect her man to last on her i thought she will say something like 10 minutes but to my greatest shock she told me that she want her man to last on her more than 30 minutes. she even ask me that did i use to realise on time but i can't answer the question because am the kind of man that last highest 10 minutes.
you guys should help a brother on what to eat to boost my energy before she come back to avoid disgrace please.
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by TheZeezle(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ogbenutan

1 Like

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by Autobot05: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Na your type dey die in active service ... continue fornicating sir

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Autobot05:
Are You Holy Or Virgin?

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by Kollins11: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peperipe Peperipepe
No Go Dey Do Pass Yourself
Peperipe Peperipepe..

Baba, you better drill the one you can drill and leave the rest for we niggas in the street to handle.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by Faber(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
mix abonik balm with onion oil rub am for ur prick, na overmorrow you will come

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Faber:
mix abonik balm with onion oil rub am for ur prick, na overmorrow you will come
Just Go And Join boko aram because I Can See That You Are A Killer Already

6 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by Autobot05: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Are You Holy Or Virgin?

When you finish go and collect your award from bubu

7 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by MoneySEASON: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Autobot05:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by VeryWickedGoat: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
OP the fault is from her and not you. Tell her to DM me. I have the remedy.

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by illicit(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Eat more Plaintain, banana and drink water before sex

wink

1 Like

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by okunwaye(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Someone that will start complaining that you are taking too long at 10 minute undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by PerfectStranger(m): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Just Go And Join boko aram because I Can See That You Are A Killer Already
You needed an advice on what to do, you got one yet still complaining. I think you should try that out, might work.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:44am On Dec 05, 2022
As the leader and flag bearer of everything that concerns orgasm giving, I here by urge you to apply hot charcoal on your ednut for 15 minutes, you will lack the ability to cum

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by ObalendeCMS: 2:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Kollins11:
Peperipe Peperipepe
Peperipe Peperipepe..

Baba, you better drill the one you can drill and leave the rest for we niggas in street to handle.

Is like the op’s name is “Dekunle” according to that song wey you just sing for am grin
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by dynicks(m): 3:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Oga if u don do finish and u exhausted and she keeps asking for more, just kukuma find cucumber chook inside there...make she manage'am.......what rubbish!!..

I don talk my own ...you see this life na come and go....I don come but not ready to go....Make everybody just respect themselves...

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Op you nor ask her say na food

Make nor allow you go die on top kpekus angry bcus you won impress

If you do wetin u Power carry give her cucumber make she dey help herself sex nor b food

1 Like

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 05, 2022
But more than 30 minutes should be standard now.

I typically only know about 45 minutes or more.

You can always stop, change positions, more pre-intimacy you know the drill. What this will do is turn on the woman and make you last longer.

15 minutes for me is a quickie not to talk of 10 minutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by Desusi: 4:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Something you have not started, she's giving you a condition. My dear run for your life, to avoid sudden death.The lady is a run girl.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by okoroemeka(m): 5:25am On Dec 05, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Greeting to you all. my babe travel to a state since last two month, ever since i toasted her we have not had sex before but we promised other to have it when she come back for christmas. so this evening we had some naughty conversation in the process of that i ask her how long she will expect her man to last on her i thought she will say something like 10 minutes but to my greatest shock she told me that she want her man to last on her more than 30 minutes. she even ask me that did i use to realise on time but i can't answer the question because am the kind of man that last highest 10 minutes.
you guys should help a brother on what to eat to boost my energy before she come back to avoid disgrace please.
30 mins sex is not too bad if you break it down in stages, touching and fingering 5mins, kissing.5 mins,sucking of boobs and kpekus 10 mins and 15 mins of nacking,but make sure you allocate more time to the sucking of boobs and kpekus it makes the job easier

6 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by phemmyfour: 5:28am On Dec 05, 2022
KeyEndurance:
"faster", "harder", "give it to me" will only fast track your process to end of life in active service.

Do your best and leave the rest, with time...her body will come to adjust to the 10mins. Make it count

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 5:47am On Dec 05, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You needed an advice on what to do, you got one yet still complaining. I think you should try that out, might work.
Is Like Abonik never Do You Strong Thing Before
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by koladata(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Women don’t know what they want , don’t kill your self

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2022
Rokiatu45:
But more then 30 minutes should be standard now.

I typically only know about 45 minutes or more.

You can always stop, change positions, more pre-intimacy you know the drill. What this will do is turn on the woman and make you last longer.

15 minutes for me is a quickie not to talk of 10 minutes.
15 minutes for you is a quickie to you?
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
OP the fault is from her and not you. Tell her to DM me. I have the remedy.
To Dm you? Well Done ogah adviser
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by techWriter1: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Na your kind ain die in active service
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2022
illicit:
Eat more Plaintain, banana and drink water before sex

wink
are you sure it will work?
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
As the leader and flag bearer of everything that concerns orgasm giving, I here by urge you to apply hot charcoal on your ednut for 15 minutes, you will lack the ability to cum

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
HOT CHARCOAL? thank you ogah killer
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
"faster", "harder", "give it to me" will only fast track your process to end of life in active service.

Do your best and leave the rest, with time...her body will come to adjust to the 10mins. Make it count
U r ryt bro. Naso I nearly die on top woman some yrs ago. I even think say I done already die but God revived me back to life despite been a sinner.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by Curious345: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Sorry .. how old are you
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Op you nor ask her say na food

Make nor allow you go die on top kpekus angry bcus you won impress

If you do wetin u Power carry give her cucumber make she dey help herself sex nor b food
Ok Those That Use To Last More Than an Our did They Have Two Head?
Re: My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes by KeyEndurance: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:

Sorry .. how old are you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Shower Head U Like And Why / It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. / Guys I Need You All Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.