Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,487 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You (10302 Views)

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] / 9 Types Of Girls You’ll Definitely Find On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Nurseonduty(f): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thank you
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Skillsnigeria: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by womenareapess: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
binarymachine:

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/08/28/keep-pushing-and-believing-love-will-definitely-find-you/

forget about love with a Nigeria woman!

Those apes ain't worth it.

Only keep pushing to find a foreigner, that's when love will definitely find you to the extent of you running away from love grin

Naija women are useless piece of shiit. undecided

Don't go looking for love with this particular black species undecided

1 Like

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Raalsalghul: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is nonsense.
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Olumaeme: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
The major problem with people is that they spend all their lives looking for love.

1 Like

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by reiddecuti: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Love is real for those who believe. The problem there is that, does people understand love? Can they build on it - having patient, understanding, trust , compromise, supportive, communication, etc.
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by urhobopikin: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Inspiring
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Goldbw122(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thank you for motivating me
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kellie069:
Na mumu de find love

Bring ya head...

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by poweredcom(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
womenareapess:
forget about love with a Nigeria woman!

Those apes ain't worth it.

Only keep pushing to find a foreigner, that's when love will definitely find you to the extent of you running away from love grin

Naija women are useless piece of shiit. undecided

Don't go looking for love with this particular black species undecided

Baba longest time ooo you are back

Wow hit Dem hard bro

Very useless piece of creatures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
The girls that keep falling in love with me their face be wan undecided kind some no get yansh. I need a beautiful tall girl to love me grin

Bring ya head...

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by WFKruger: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
We live in an environment where 90% relationships happen by chance (not by intention), the remaining 10% happen because of mutual benefit or parasite mentality.
That so called love does not really play a role.
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Daniluv1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
What about people wey love don pass Dem?

Is it ever gonna take a U turn?

Am asking for people like myself
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Gfskw: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nigerian girls don’t want love they only need it

They are after bills payer
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by hareskay(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
I've searched for love but nowhere to be found.

Now, make love self come find me abeg

1 Like

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Iliveforever(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
Thanks for this article it just healed my bleeding heart this morning,
Don’t worry dear. Your husband will be back soon or later
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by djon78(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
binarymachine:

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/08/28/keep-pushing-and-believing-love-will-definitely-find-you/

Love ko love no
Looking for love will get you worn out
Focus more on loving yourself
Enjoying life by yourself

If you are looking for
Someone else to make you happy
Then you are on a long thing
No Human being will make you happy

Looking for one to make you happy
Is reason why many people are
Messed up
Nowadays

1 Like

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by cutieBR(f): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by humurphia(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by RioCarputo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
oluwaSavage:
efile, e je ko ma wa love kaakiri, o fe je breakfast ni. grin grin grin

But honestly, if this love thing isn't working for you, and you are a good person, just take a chill pill, stop looking for LOVE and let LOVE find you. I've been there, so I know.
boss you get sense too much ooo.naso.

1 Like

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
This message touch me deeply....

I heard one boy committed suicide and willed his phone to his girlfriend.
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by RioCarputo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
This message touch me deeply....

I heard one boy committed suicide and willed his phone to his girlfriend.

chai he willed his phone to his girlfriend but not to his mom and sis, even in his death, he simps.
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Goddyj(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
I love you for this Post
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by LordOfTheGame: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
dejonathan:
So much illusion that looks like love is everywhere this days so much that it's making it looks like true love isn't real...
But no how no how, I'll meet my woman one day and we're gonna make a happy home.
By God's Grace..(Amen)

You have F as per female on your moniker and you're talking about meeting your own woman someday. Am I missing something or is it what am thinking ? grin
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by LolaAj2021: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by dejonathan(f): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

You have F as per female on your moniker and you're talking about meeting your own woman someday. Am I missing something or is it what am thinking ? grin
i can be anything i want on my moniker sir
Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by womenareapess: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
poweredcom:

Baba longest time ooo you are back

Wow hit Dem hard bro

Very useless piece of creatures
longest time bro!

I'm back with full force in educating our men about those black piece of shiit called Naija women undecided

Dey ain't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by Polyol(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
damoceile:
Nah money I dey find like this... All these useless vagina people don show me shege... Nah so so friendzone dem dey put me, makes me wonder if I'm not good enough for a relationship undecided undecided

It's obvious you're not good enough grin

I make my intentions known as soon as I start getting the feeling. If she says no, I'll be 100miles away from her. She becomes a stranger asap, e go shock her as much as her NO shock me too. I can't get friendzoned, we can only be strangers to each other grin

If I even be your friend and I develop feelings and I let you know about it and you turn me down, forget it, we're now strangers regardless of how long we've been friends for.

1 Like

Re: Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You by damoceile: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Polyol:

It's obvious you're not good enough grin

I make my intentions known as soon as I start getting the feeling. If she says no, I'll be 100miles away from her. She becomes a stranger asap, e go shock her as much as her NO shock me too. I can't get friendzoned, we can only be strangers to each other grin

If I even be your friend and I develop feelings and I let you know about it and you turn me down, forget it, we're now strangers regardless of how long we've been friends for.

Thanks for the heads up bro wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.