Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? (13267 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Enormous81: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why won't i
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by suffering: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Anybody ready to marry wouldn’t care. She likely has many suitors so can reject if she wants. Who proposal help? Last I remember men with worth stay with women so long that they throw multiple signs that they want a wedding ring.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by yorapi: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
suffering:
Anybody ready to marry wouldn’t care. She likely has many suitors so can reject if she wants. Who proposal help? Last I remember men with worth stay with women so long that they throw multiple signs that they want a wedding ring.
Well said
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Odingo1: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
What is special in it, the same person you have been having sex with front and back.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by deltateam: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzrichard4u:
"Many years back, a man proposed to me over the phone. To make matters more baffling, he proposed via text message. I was weak.

I later asked him if that is how men propose to women in his village and his response was "My father proposed to my mother through NIPOST". And he meant every word." Lol

So ladies and gents, can you make or accept a phone proposal? Lets Discuss

Are you homo?

2 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by favour32(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
My wives dem na direct entry.
I nor sabi onyinbo style wey involve even s^x for phone...
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Praxis758: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
I prefer the Yoruba means of proposal called AROKO.

I'll just gather all the necessary items and send it like our forefathers used to during their days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by shogsman(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
I proposed with a text and I'm married now,bug fuvking deal
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Odianose13(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Were you not praying for one?

Does the medium matter? grin
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Flier: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
I didn’t even propose, we just got to know and set introduction date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by pickatyoubackup: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Marriage never hungry u yet.
U Dey find Dubai packaged proposal yet no be you hold finances

1 Like

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by fboy24q(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
brosom:
Some evening desperados go accept shapa shapa grin.

They're even here on nairaland grin.

This guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Lovenorth: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Even if it is through demonstration on the phone accept as long as you love the guy
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by franchasng: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
pocohantas:
She is lucky he proposed.

You two have been dating, knacking, wearing uniform to weddings of his friends and yours.

Wetin remain?

Some guys just ask when they are coming to see your people.

Some proposals starts with “I missed my period”

The most important things is he treats you right and you do same. If he isn’t a man into fanfare, you shouldn’t overthink it because you need pictures and videos for the gram.
cheesy

I never did any formal proposal to my wife, our.wedding too was not like the normal noisy loud and talk of the town Nigerian wedding, but she didnt care, she was happy, and guess what

All her friends and those that know her that did talk of the town wedding now envy her.

In life, most quality things dont come in shiny packaging cool

5 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by xynerise: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
What is fvcking wrong with this generation of women? Is the proposal adding any quality in the marriage?

How does proposal method matters? No wonder divorce is everywhere. People enter into marriages for the wrong reasons. Mtchew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Sterope(f): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lucky guy, good thing he didn't embarrassed himself.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Focusmind: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
I finally made my intention known to her via phone. It is 8 years already and the young lady is bubbling and chopping life. She couldn't have made a better choice. I am too informal just like her. No time. She could be very funny to a fault. In fact, she is a comedian grin grin

She sometimes used to crack joke about it, telling me that I entered and got her via direct entry, where as other people that came were writing Jamb. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
deltateam:

Are you homo?

I taya oo. (M)
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzrichard4u:
"Many years back, a man proposed to me over the phone. To make matters more baffling, he proposed via text message. I was weak.

I later asked him if that is how men propose to women in his village and his response was "My father proposed to my mother through NIPOST". And he meant every word." Lol

I see that my 2012 post has undergone many modifications over the years. The internet is a 'wonderful' place.

Ishilove:

Dinner sef beta. My latest proposition was via text message. When I demanded from the young man to know what he thought he was doing by proposing to ME, Ishilove, via text,guess what he replied?

He said his father proposed to his mother through a letter the man posted via NIPOST. His mother accepted and they were happily married for several years before the woman passed on. So he is just following in his father's footsteps angry.

Can you imagine? Men these days are something else angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Jopemj: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hell NO
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Naijiriana: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Relax, he go soon send you invitation card.

You want him to propose in public so you can turn him down and make him a content for ibstablognaija abi?

6pm go soon nack grin

1 Like

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by idom101: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
I did mine on the phone, and she accepted today we are happy.

It's not how it is done, it's who is involve.

2 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why can't he propose face to face?

Is he in a different country or a different planet?

How do people propose in absentia?

Don't you need to see the face of the person you are proposing to or the face of the person proposing to you?

Come on...
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Nehyooh(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
With the way ladies are so desperate to get married, I see ladies accepting marriage proposals from any means and method, I see them even accepting through an Uber driver, just book the cab and tell the driver what to tell her and he'll tell her that the guy that paid for this cab says he wants to marry you, she'll immediately say yes and the driver will get back to you, and you can pick it up from there. grin

This I have seen.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Are you gay

I wanted asking same question butI went through the post again and I discovered a quotation marks at the beginning meaning he probably copy it from somewhere.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Nehyooh(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
With the way ladies are so desperate to get married, I see ladies accepting marriage proposals from any means and method, I see them even accepting through an Uber driver, just book the cab and tell the driver what to tell her and he'll tell her that the guy that paid for this cab says he wants to marry you, she'll immediately say yes and the driver will get back to you, and you can pick it up from there.

This I have seen.
grin

1 Like

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
deltateam:

Are you homo?

Oga check there is quotation mark at the beginning
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ishilove:

I see that my 2012 post has undergone many modifications over the years. The internet is a 'wonderful' place.

Lol.

I should start trademarking my comments here then.

4 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Daradared2(f): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
yeah! mine was like that. still today. we are good to go. We are family of five with peace of mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Karleb(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Focusmind:
I finally made my intention known to her via phone. It is 8 years already and the young lady is bubbling and chopping life. She couldn't have made a better choice. I am too informal just like her. No time. She could be very funny to a fault. In fact, she is a comedian grin grin

She sometimes used to crack joke about it, telling me that I entered and got her via direct entry, where as other people that came were writing Jamb. grin

grin cheesy
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Mudbell(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
What's ur gender? why are you confusing others.

fitzrichard4u:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.