Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? (13268 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by KiNg0G: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
funsho75:
Lol

So many things we put so much value on doesn't count in years to come...

How does how he proposed make a difference...

Some people no propose self..

Life is supposed to be easy

Wisdom
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Coly2012(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
I propose to my wife over the phone and she accepted, come November 24th we wil be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary.Its not about the medium it's about the approach and personality.

1 Like

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by sslcrypt: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
I proposed to my wife while she was asleep.I lied my car had broken down that if I could spend the night at hers.
Got in late while she was already asleep, then I went straight up to her knelt next to her and started tapping her to wake up that I needed to discuss something very important with her.
Concerned and worried she got up on the bed and I brought out the ring and put it on her finger.
She couldn't believe it, the happiness in her eyes validated what I knew from the onset that she would be my life time partner.
mind you I had connected my phone's to her speakers and lady in red was the song playing.
She was just calling everyone from her mum to my mum, dad, sisters, friends
Today we are still going strong 7 years after.
How you propose doesn't matter,

And also we both hate social media, only use it for work and all but never for private lives grin

1 Like

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
TripleOh7:

Lol.

I should start trademarking my comments here then.
You should.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
sslcrypt:
I proposed to my wife while she was asleep.I lied my car had broken down that if I could spend the night at hers.
Got in late while she was already asleep, then I went straight up to her knelt next to her and started tapping her to wake up that I needed to discuss something very important with her.
Concerned and worried she got up on the bed and I brought out the ring and put it on her finger.
She couldn't believe it, the happiness in her eyes validated what I knew from the onset that she would be my life time partner.
mind you I had connected my phone's to her speakers and lady in red was the song playing.
She was just calling everyone from her mum to my mum, dad, sisters, friends
Today we are still going strong 7 years after.
How you propose doesn't matter,

And also we both hate social media, only use it for work and all but never for private lives grin
This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by ehinmowo: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzrichard4u:
"Many years back, a man proposed to me over the phone. To make matters more baffling, he proposed via text message. I was weak.

I later asked him if that is how men propose to women in his village and his response was "My father proposed to my mother through NIPOST". And he meant every word." Lol

So ladies and gents, can you make or accept a phone proposal? Lets Discuss

Y are u disguising as a male?

Through text, I don't subscribe to it. Through call, yes. Depending on his location and situation.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by ehinmowo: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
funsho75:
Lol

So many things we put so much value on doesn't count in years to come...

How does how he proposed make a difference...

Some people no propose self..

Life is supposed to be easy

Na wetin IG don cause be dt. Dem won see trumpet and and flowers etc.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Bilabong(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzrichard4u:
"Many years back, a man proposed to me over the phone. To make matters more baffling, he proposed via text message. I was weak.

I later asked him if that is how men propose to women in his village and his response was "My father proposed to my mother through NIPOST". And he meant every word." Lol

RealLordZeus:

Are you gay

Look closely he quoted the first paragraph, meaning someone else said that...
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by IzzyAgu: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzrichard4u:

cheesy undecided
OP the last time wey I check you be man oo
So which one be, He proposed via text message to me...

Abi nah Gay

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by NLKing01: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Expressing intention on phone isn't a problem. But he must be able to face you and repeat himself when you see physically, if not don't go and marry shy shy guy
fitzrichard4u:

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by lavylilly: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Don't try it at all. My Friend is regretting it today.

The man was in London proposed to her over the phone she accepted, didn't know the man was a woman beater, has an addiction problem and womanising a lot. Today she has a broken rib, treating only God knows the infection she is treating with 2 kids and heavily pregnant with the 3rd
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by debbydams(f): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzrichard4u:

why not, just propose, anywhere is okay jawe,life no hard
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by debbydams(f): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
NLKing01:
Expressing intention on phone isn't a problem. But he must be able to face you and repeat himself when you see physically, if not don't go and marry shy shy guy
it is well
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Tonytonex(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzrichard4u:

you be gay ne?
I no understand.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Gfskw: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
No
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Algold: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzrichard4u:

Many years ago he proposed and you said yes/no?

Hope u are married now?
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Pegi23(f): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
It doesn't matter where he propose...but for me ehh after the proposal u will treat me to a candle light dinner so that I can dress sexy and snap pictures with my ring..
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by 2rez: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Rotji:

LOL I still argue with my wife on if I actually proposed to her. grin
Some will just go straight to introduction without the proper ceremonial proposal ish.

If you like go propose on top Liberty Statue � your marriage will still pack up if it's not meant to be. And a marriage can last forever without any proposal done.

Last last all na wash, all na packaging and when the packaging is fully unveiled you might not like what is enclosed.

So don't dwell too much on frivolities, seek your long term wellbeing, happiness and security rather than impressing your friends and competitors grin grin grin

@ the bolded shows that u are a realest niggar & for that, u deserve a golden crown bruh.

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by HiideaConsole(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
If he's serious na... No wahala

Of course, proposing on phone could be a result of lotta things...

Distance etc

But you won't marry on phone so, after proposal, many things have to follow...

I'm even thinking, did you guys start your friendship on the phone Proposing on phone is one kind for me but it's not out of the question based on the situations

I'm a guy tho', so let reasonable ladies say how it feels
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Poleski: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzrichard4u:

Face-to-face proposal doesn't guarantee a good marriage. They're many women who received face-to-face proposal and still didn't get a wedding.

So my point is, if the guy is good (also a marriage material) and loves you, and you love him, then proposal by text shouldn't bother you. After all, he has a legitimate reason for using that medium.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by IkengaRussell(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
The medium no be issue na..Me wey dey plan tell my babe "nne,ka anyi ga fu ndi be gi" through WhatsApp voice note
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by ECHICHE: 3:44am On Sep 14, 2021
The medium of marriage proposal does not really matter. What matters is the genuineness and seriousness of the man.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Pumpumking: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pegi23:
It doesn't matter where he propose...but for me ehh after the proposal u will treat me to a candle light dinner so that I can dress sexy and snap pictures with my ring..

^^^^story
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Coly2012:
I propose to my wife over the phone and she accepted, come November 24th we wil be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary.Its not about the medium it's about the approach and personality.

Married man, how can I help u?
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Coly2012:

Married man, how can I help u? grin grin
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Coly2012(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
You are in deer need of money and you are asking me how can I help u,u non see yourselfffffff
HRHQueenPhil:

Married man, how can I help u?
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by emmybliz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mhizkel:
Ofcourse! I accepted mine through that means. What's the need of doing that in public places? Well, whatever works for you.

You mean Marriage proposal or dating proposal? Because those are two different things.

Any man who proposes marriage through the phone shouldn't be taken seriously
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Mrsimini(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
With the way ladies are so desperate to get married, I see ladies accepting marriage proposals from any means and method, I see them even accepting through an Uber driver, just book the cab and tell the driver what to tell her and he'll tell her that the guy that paid for this cab says he wants to marry you, she'll immediately say yes and the driver will get back to you, and you can pick it up from there.
Funny guy. U be legend for nl I swear
This I have seen.
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Mhizkel(f): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
emmybliz:

You mean Marriage proposal or dating proposal? Because those are two different things.

Any man who proposes marriage through the phone shouldn't be taken seriously
It's more of an individual preference.
Not everyone fancy the public kind of proposal.
Moreso, a means of proposal doesn't determine a man's commitment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister! / Nick The House Help (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.