Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post (33857 Views)

ATTENTION: Teachers, Nurses, Others Can Now Get Australian Visa In Just 3 Days / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Morningblues: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2021
What do you think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Offpointng: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2021
When people are told to Live and let live some religious folks atimes feel for a singlet to overtake the shoulder there should be a time bomb to prophesy the impending threat of a smelly broken stone processed to an oily substance. So sad. how then do we expect to achieve when we replace palm front with a driver of common entity??

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Must everything be on social media? I know some people, all their lives secrets are on social media.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by daddytime(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2021
Serves her right.

Since she's homophobic, what is she going to find in a country that respects and accommodates homos?

Hypocrites as usual.

256 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by OkuFaba(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2021
We're all entitled to our own opinions, but not all opinions should be publicised on social media platforms,
Una wey dey post everything about una relationship and marriage online, na we go still gather dey look when it stop working.

I hope that righteousness2 guy is seeing this, cos his comments go make Angel Gabriel deny am heaven gate pass

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Morningblues: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2021
She has the right to be homophobic, same way the country also have the right to deny her entry. If you hate LGBT people what are you doing in a country that respect and protect them.

Homophobic Nigerians want to leave this country to Canada and other countries where LGBTQ people have rights? You don't like your countries & want to protect your culture again?

Let be mindful of the things we type here please. It might be used against us tomorrow.

Let her try Iran,Iraq and Afghanistan or Kenya, those are homophobic countries. They would accommodate her

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Jeon(f): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2021
#ISTANDWITHRAINBOW.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Mynd44: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2021
Nigerians are funny. You hate LGBTQ+ community yet want to go to countries that support and promote them.

You hate Islam yet you want to travel to Dubai for vacation.

Why not go to countries that support your views and are not at risk of "God's wrath"?

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by suffering: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
E no concern me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by GentleChief: 1:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Mynd44:
Nigerians are funny. You hate LGBTQ+ community yet want to go tociubtries that support and promote them.

You hate Islame yet you want to travel to Dubai for vacation.

Why not go to countries that support your views and are not at risk of "God's wrath"?

Hello Mynd44, I sent you a private mail. How do I reach you please?
Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by MiamiePizza(m): 3:07am On Sep 14, 2021
I've heard stories like this lotta times and I swear I've borrowed myself sense from all this stories. I've heard stories about people being asked to log into their Facebook at embassies to check their activity.
This doctor's case is just what can happen when village people is following your matter on a 5G wireless network smiley scholarship and has been on this for 3yrs like wtf
I hope others learns from this... Let's try to respect others Religious beliefs, Tradition, Sexuality, Job and TRIBE!!
Skull miners/Ewedu republic, Ipob/drug traffickers, Cow republic, Zoo, cownu, all this tribalistic terms should stop. The person you're fighting today might be your Godsent helper... Our own no go spoil o #peace

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by saferoom: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2021
Imagine
Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by shegzhkn: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
hmm.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Pibekk: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Mynd44:
Nigerians are funny. You hate LGBTQ+ community yet want to go tociubtries that support and promote them.

You hate Islame yet you want to travel to Dubai for vacation.

Keep kwayet there!!!

You should shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say! If you like ban me, na you sabi. I speak my mind no matter who you think you are

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by DuduParaPara: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Village people are currently hyper active these days o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by winterfell007(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Serves her right, religious dingbat!! . Nigeria must learn to be open minded and all embracing. You all better believe that there are homosexuals and atheists in this country. and they've got as much as right as you are.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Sonnobax15(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
grin
Chaiiii,see as Hanty use gun take shoot her own leg..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Crossroad1(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Be mindful of your actions on social media especially those who come online and start insulting others or provoke others without being provoked.
Internet never forgets

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by emmabest2000(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Fake news as usual

Meanwhile.....
the OYO in the picture below get level grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
You see 1000 reason you should mind your fvcking business

She should go apologize to bobyrisky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Offpointng:
When people are told to Live and let live some religious folks atimes feel for a singlet to overtake the shoulder there should be a time bomb to prophesy the impending threat of a smelly broken stone processed to an oily substance. So sad. how then do we expect to achieve when we replace palm front with a driver of common entity??

What is this?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by lkillbrokehoes: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Be mindful of what you post online, but I don't think she committed any grave offence though.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Crap

First, don't believe all Twitter stories. Most of them are for clout chasing.

Second if it's true, then you should understand that Australia is a deeply racist country and any opportunity they have to deny you a visa, they will.

Third, homosexuality is evil. EVIL

There's nothing like "live and let live" here.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Authoreety: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Freedom after speech is rarely guaranteed

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Cinart: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Evil world. So we should support homosexuality...

Tufiakwa

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by chukwuibuipob: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2021
sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post by lifeandjoy: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / CANADA: A Nigerian Family Says They Face ‘Persecution’ If Deported, Beg To Stay / Caterpillar Accident Hits Agulu, Anambra State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.