Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat (34527 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lies!! Jesus was a Jewish and biblical figure. He was not a prophet of Islam as you claim. He was plagiarized into the quran
Women's Inheritance

Bible says:

Numbers 27:8-11
8 "Say to the Israelites, 'If a man dies and leaves no son, turn his inheritance over to his daughter. 9 If he has no daughter, give his inheritance to his brothers. 10 If he has no brothers, give his inheritance to his father's brothers. 11 If his father had no brothers, give his inheritance to the nearest relative in his clan, that he may possess it. This is to be a legal requirement for the Israelites, as the LORD commanded Moses.' "

This shows that the daughters would not get anything if the sons were alive unlike Islam, which would give her half of the son’s.

Numbers 36:6-9
6 This is what the LORD commands for Zelophehad's daughters: They may marry anyone they please as long as they marry within the tribal clan of their father. 7 No inheritance in Israel is to pass from tribe to tribe, for every Israelite shall keep the tribal land inherited from his forefathers. 8 Every daughter who inherits land in any Israelite tribe must marry someone in her father's tribal clan, so that every Israelite will possess the inheritance of his fathers. 9 No inheritance may pass from tribe to tribe, for each Israelite tribe is to keep the land it inherits."

This shows that if a woman did inherit and wanted to get married she had to marry someone from with in the tribe in order not to transfer that inherited money to another tribe. The money must stay in the tribe, unlike Muslim women who can marry whom ever they please.

Quran says:

Surah 4:7

Unto the men (of a family) belongeth a share of that which parents and near kindred leave, and unto the women a share of that which parents and near kindred leave, whether it be little or much - a legal share.

Surah 4:11

Allah chargeth you concerning (the provision for) your children: to the male the equivalent of the portion of two females, and if there be women more than two, then theirs is two-thirds of the inheritance, and if there be one (only) then the half. And to each of his parents a sixth of the inheritance, if he have a son; and if he have no son and his parents are his heirs, then to his mother appertaineth the third; and if he have brethren, then to his mother appertaineth the sixth, after any legacy he may have bequeathed, or debt (hath been paid). Your parents and your children: Ye know not which of them is nearer unto you in usefulness. It is an injunction from Allah. Lo! Allah is Knower, Wise.

The woman in Islam has a share of inheritance. The daughter's portion is half that of the son. This share is very generous given that, in Islam, the man's financial obligations are by far more than those of the woman. The man gives the dowry to his wife. He pays for all the necessities of life such as accommodation, food and clothes. He supports his parents in addition to his wife and children. On the other hand, the wife does not have to support anyone even herself because her husband is responsible for maintaining her, no matter how rich she is. It is worth noting that in some cases the woman's share of inheritance is equal to that of the man.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]Your bible blasphemy against Jesus no wonder thats why you too learn to lie and blaspheme

Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards His Mother

Bible says:

John 2:3-4

3When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to him, "They have no more wine."

4"Dear woman, why do you involve me?" Jesus replied, "My time has not yet come."

Matthew 12:47-49

47Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you."[a]

48He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" 49Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

Quran says:

Surah 19:30-32

He said: "I am indeed a servant of God: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

The Quran affirms that Prophet Jesus was kind to his mother. For the Muslim, it is totally unbelievable that Prophet Jesus called his mother 'Woman' and that he ignored her when she wanted to speak to him. If Allah has commanded us to be kind to our mothers even if they are unbelievers. [/s]
Another self-confessed evidence of plagiarism. What is Jesus a jew doing in an Arab's book
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
[[s]quote author=Agboriotejoye post=105890153]

Explain to us how Jesus who already existed years before Muhammad found his way into his quran as a "prophet"[/quote][/s]Deaf dumb and blind polytheist trinitarian pagan asking for something that have for long been proven

Christians prefer to read the epistles of Paul, the Evangelists who preach the falsehood of Christianity quote Paul and not Jesus. A very popular verse quoted by the sexual sinners is 1 Corinthians 15:5-8 where Paul says five-hundred people saw Jesus after his resurrection.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Another self-confessed evidence of plagiarism. What is Jesus a jew doing in an Arab's book
The bible described your mother as unclean....

Women's Cleanness

Bible says:

Leviticus 15:19-22, 25-30

19 " 'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

20 " 'Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. 21 Whoever touches her bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening. 22 Whoever touches anything she sits on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

25 " 'When a woman has a discharge of blood for many days at a time other than her monthly period or has a discharge that continues beyond her period, she will be unclean as long as she has the discharge, just as in the days of her period. 26 Any bed she lies on while her discharge continues will be unclean, as is her bed during her monthly period, and anything she sits on will be unclean, as during her period. 27 Whoever touches them will be unclean; he must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

28 " 'When she is cleansed from her discharge, she must count off seven days, and after that she will be ceremonially clean. 29 On the eighth day she must take two doves or two young pigeons and bring them to the priest at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. 30 The priest is to sacrifice one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement for her before the LORD for the uncleanness of her discharge.

Quran says:

Surah 2:222

They ask you about menstruation: say, "It is harmful; you shall avoid sexual intercourse with the women during menstruation; do not approach them until they are rid of it. Once they are rid of it, you may have intercourse with them in the manner designed by GOD. GOD loves the repenters, and He loves those who are clean."

The Bible describes woman's period as if it is a highly contagious disease which can be passed to other people by touch. In addition, woman's discharge of blood is considered a sin of which a woman has to repent!

In Islam, woman's period or discharge of blood is neither considered a sin or transmittable uncleanness. The husband and the wife can do everything except sexual intercourse, as it is harmful according to the Quran.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards People

Bible says:

Matthew 12:39

39He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Matthew 23:33

33"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40

40You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23

23Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Luke 19:27

27But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Quran says:

Surah 43:63

When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear God and obey me.

Surah 19:32

"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

According to the Bible, Prophet Jesus used to insult his people and even his disciples.

In contrast, the Quran indicates that Prophet Jesus was kind and wise in his behavior towards his people.

Jesus in the quran
How manage if not plagiarism?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s]I quoted your bible and you are striking it Lol what a disgrace and shame

Because you are spewing lies like the devil your father!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
What the Bible and Quran say about Women

Women's Original Sin

Bible says:

Genesis 3: 16

16 To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing;
with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you."

When anesthetics came out the Christian church said that it is not okay for women to use it during child birth because that would go against god’s plan that women must feel pain while she gives birth.

1 Timothy 2:11-14

11A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. 13For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

Quran says:

Surah 7:21-22

And he (Satan) swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser. So by deceit he brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy unto you?"

Surah 20:121,122

In the result, they both ate of the tree, and so their unclothedness appeared to them: they began to sew together, for their covering, leaves from the Garden: thus did Adam disobey his Lord, and allow himself to be seduced. But his Lord chose him (for His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him Guidance.

According to the Quran both Adam and Eve were tempted by Satan. The Quran blames both of them for their sin. However, Adam and Eve prayed earnestly to Allah for forgiveness and He forgave them. So in the Quran we have a story about "original forgiveness" not "original sin"

According to the Bible, Eve was the sinner and because of her sin all humans are born in sin.

You are bringing forth by yourself the evidence of plagiarism. Good job
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
I like dealing with mentally retarded people like you!

Simple clear cut statement but to act too dumb to understand!

The bible was very erranous in describing the flood of noah scientifically and historicaly!

The quran present it the right!

Is it copied or plagiarized?

Another blow on your dead body!

Very soon I'll track you I promise!

How did the quran come about the story of the flood in the first place? Did it happen in Arabia? Lemme guess. It already existed in the Torah and Bible by the time Muhammad decided to plagiarize them
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]The bible on Women's Veil lets see this also

Coriinthians 11:3-12

3Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. (This shows a hierarchy of authority, funny notice how Christ is under god. But more importantly notice how the woman is under the man) 4Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. 5And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is just as though her head were shaved. 6If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head. 7A man ought not to cover his head,[a] since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. 8For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; (this shows that man is glory of God so they don’t have to cover their heads, but not women. They are the glory of men, therefore they have to cover their heads) 9neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 10For this reason, and because of the angels (some bible commentaries talk but about an incident in which the angels fell in love with the women and came down to earth and took them as wives. Therefore women should cover their heads in order not to tempt the angels to come down and take them as wives this is supported by

Genesis 6: 1-4

When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with [a] man forever, for he is mortal [b] ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years." 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

2 Peter 2:4

4For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[a] putting them into gloomy dungeons[b] to be held for judgment;

Quran says:

Surah 33:59

O Ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But if ye are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse. Linger not for conversation. Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet, and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allah is not shy of the truth. And when ye ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a curtain. That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah, nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him. Lo! that in Allah's sight would be an enormity.

Surah 33:53

Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

Just compare the reasons for the veil in each scripture and then tell me which women have honor.

[/s]

What does this have to do to the plagiarism in the Quran? Focus!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s][s]Women's Testimony

Bible says:

Numbers 5:11-31

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife
11 Then the LORD said to Moses, 12 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'If a man's wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 by sleeping with another man, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure- 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah [a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder offering to draw attention to guilt. 16 " 'The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the LORD. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the LORD, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, "If no other man has slept with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have defiled yourself by sleeping with a man other than your husband"- 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse of the oath-"may the LORD cause your people to curse and denounce you when he causes your thigh to waste away and your abdomen to swell. [b] 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells and your thigh wastes away. [c] "
" 'Then the woman is to say, "Amen. So be it." 23 " 'The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water. 24 He shall have the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and this water will enter her and cause bitter suffering. 25 The priest is to take from her hands the grain offering for jealousy, wave it before the LORD and bring it to the altar. 26 The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27 If she has defiled herself and been unfaithful to her husband, then when she is made to drink the water that brings a curse, it will go into her and cause bitter suffering; her abdomen will swell and her thigh waste away, [d] and she will become accursed among her people. 28 If, however, the woman has not defiled herself and is free from impurity, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children. 29 " 'This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and defiles herself while married to her husband, 30 or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the LORD and is to apply this entire law to her. 31 The husband will be innocent of any wrongdoing, but the woman will bear the consequences of her sin.'

This just shows that the woman is guilty unless proven innocent.

Deuteronomy 22:11-21

Marriage Violations
13 If a man takes a wife and, after lying with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity," 15 then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. 16 The girl's father will say to the elders, "I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver [a] and give them to the girl's father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you.

This just shows that the woman is guilty unless proven innocent. This also shows that the man who falsely accused his wife only pays a hundred shekels and must be married to her forever. Look at this from the woman’s point of view, her honor is taken away and she is forced to stay with her rapist.

Deuteronomy 22:28

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. [c] He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

So now she is forced to marry him! She did nothing wrong! Why would she marry the rapist? The 50 shekels also don’t go to her, they go to the father. Because at that time the woman was considered her father’s property and if the man damaged that property he is to go and pay the owner the fine. Unlike in Islam when the woman gets the dowry she keeps it for herself and it is her property.

Numbers 30: 4-8,16
4 and her father hears about her vow or pledge but says nothing to her, then all her vows and every pledge by which she obligated herself will stand. 5 But if her father forbids her when he hears about it, none of her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand; the LORD will release her because her father has forbidden her.

This shows that the father can cancel his daughter’s oath[/s].

How does that disprove the quran of its obvious plagiarism
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Jesus never knews the Name Jesus...

He was sent to the Jews not to you Trinitarian pagans...

Jesus has nothing to do with You...he never knee the Name JESUS

Ok, tell us the real name by which Jesus is known then. Since he was sent to the Jews, how did he end up in an Arab terrorist manual
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]Women's Inheritance

Bible says:

Numbers 27:8-11
8 "Say to the Israelites, 'If a man dies and leaves no son, turn his inheritance over to his daughter. 9 If he has no daughter, give his inheritance to his brothers. 10 If he has no brothers, give his inheritance to his father's brothers. 11 If his father had no brothers, give his inheritance to the nearest relative in his clan, that he may possess it. This is to be a legal requirement for the Israelites, as the LORD commanded Moses.' "

This shows that the daughters would not get anything if the sons were alive unlike Islam, which would give her half of the son’s.

Numbers 36:6-9
6 This is what the LORD commands for Zelophehad's daughters: They may marry anyone they please as long as they marry within the tribal clan of their father. 7 No inheritance in Israel is to pass from tribe to tribe, for every Israelite shall keep the tribal land inherited from his forefathers. 8 Every daughter who inherits land in any Israelite tribe must marry someone in her father's tribal clan, so that every Israelite will possess the inheritance of his fathers. 9 No inheritance may pass from tribe to tribe, for each Israelite tribe is to keep the land it inherits."

This shows that if a woman did inherit and wanted to get married she had to marry someone from with in the tribe in order not to transfer that inherited money to another tribe. The money must stay in the tribe, unlike Muslim women who can marry whom ever they please.

Quran says:

Surah 4:7

Unto the men (of a family) belongeth a share of that which parents and near kindred leave, and unto the women a share of that which parents and near kindred leave, whether it be little or much - a legal share.

Surah 4:11

Allah chargeth you concerning (the provision for) your children: to the male the equivalent of the portion of two females, and if there be women more than two, then theirs is two-thirds of the inheritance, and if there be one (only) then the half. And to each of his parents a sixth of the inheritance, if he have a son; and if he have no son and his parents are his heirs, then to his mother appertaineth the third; and if he have brethren, then to his mother appertaineth the sixth, after any legacy he may have bequeathed, or debt (hath been paid). Your parents and your children: Ye know not which of them is nearer unto you in usefulness. It is an injunction from Allah. Lo! Allah is Knower, Wise.

The woman in Islam has a share of inheritance. The daughter's portion is half that of the son. This share is very generous given that, in Islam, the man's financial obligations are by far more than those of the woman. The man gives the dowry to his wife. He pays for all the necessities of life such as accommodation, food and clothes. He supports his parents in addition to his wife and children. On the other hand, the wife does not have to support anyone even herself because her husband is responsible for maintaining her, no matter how rich she is. It is worth noting that in some cases the woman's share of inheritance is equal to that of the man. [/s]

How does this remove plagiarism from the quran?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[[s]quote author=Agboriotejoye post=105890153]

Explain to us how Jesus who already existed years before Muhammad found his way into his quran as a "prophet"[/s]Deaf dumb and blind polytheist trinitarian pagan asking for something that have for long been proven

Christians prefer to read the epistles of Paul, the Evangelists who preach the falsehood of Christianity quote Paul and not Jesus. A very popular verse quoted by the sexual sinners is 1 Corinthians 15:5-8 where Paul says five-hundred people saw Jesus after his resurrection.

John also alluded to the same. Can you tell us how many people saw Jesus after his resurrection according to your quran and how Jesus found his way into your quran?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]The bible described your mother as unclean....

Women's Cleanness

Bible says:

Leviticus 15:19-22, 25-30

19 " 'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

20 " 'Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. 21 Whoever touches her bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening. 22 Whoever touches anything she sits on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

25 " 'When a woman has a discharge of blood for many days at a time other than her monthly period or has a discharge that continues beyond her period, she will be unclean as long as she has the discharge, just as in the days of her period. 26 Any bed she lies on while her discharge continues will be unclean, as is her bed during her monthly period, and anything she sits on will be unclean, as during her period. 27 Whoever touches them will be unclean; he must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

28 " 'When she is cleansed from her discharge, she must count off seven days, and after that she will be ceremonially clean. 29 On the eighth day she must take two doves or two young pigeons and bring them to the priest at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. 30 The priest is to sacrifice one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement for her before the LORD for the uncleanness of her discharge.

Quran says:

Surah 2:222

They ask you about menstruation: say, "It is harmful; you shall avoid sexual intercourse with the women during menstruation; do not approach them until they are rid of it. Once they are rid of it, you may have intercourse with them in the manner designed by GOD. GOD loves the repenters, and He loves those who are clean."

The Bible describes woman's period as if it is a highly contagious disease which can be passed to other people by touch. In addition, woman's discharge of blood is considered a sin of which a woman has to repent!

In Islam, woman's period or discharge of blood is neither considered a sin or transmittable uncleanness. The husband and the wife can do everything except sexual intercourse, as it is harmful according to the Quran.
[/s]

Trash!! The quran encourages your father to beat your mother like a stray dog and also does not allow your mother to go on a journey without someone with her like a pet!!

Why are women not allowed to fast when they see their period during Ramadan? Why are women not allowed to use same mosque with the men? Why is a woman's testimony rated below that of a man? Why is a woman to be beaten if the husband deems are wrong? I can give so many examples where women are treated like dogs or even worse than dogs in your quran.
But I don't see how that cures the quran of plagiarism so focus
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Trash!! The quran encourages your father to beat your mother like a stray dog and also does not allow your mother to go on a journey without someone with her like a pet!!

Why are women not allowed to fast when they see their period during Ramadan? Why are women not allowed to use same mosque with the men? Why is a woman's testimony rated below that of a man? Why is a woman to be beaten if the husband deems are wrong? I can give so many examples where women are treated like dogs or even worse than dogs in your quran.
But I don't see how that cures the quran of plagiarism so focus
[/s]

You keep deviating from the topics on ground...

It shows your hypocritical nature

Let me make it clear all your allegations are never new to me or any Muslim

We consider tham as old expired stales

If you like bring out a 100+ books written agains Islam and in no time I'll refute tham all and reset your brain...

So you are only exposing yourself by jumping here and there...

The more you lie the more i expose xtianity

And the more i get to track you down
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Ok, tell us the real name by which Jesus is known then. Since he was sent to the Jews, how did he end up in an Arab terrorist manual
[/s] Still on the inconsistency of the bible

With alk the errors, defects lies and Fabrications....whats there to copy from such an archaic book....

Lol
Faith and Deeds

Bible says:

Romans 10:9

9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Galatians 2:16,21

16know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified....21I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

These verses contradict with these verses from the bible...

James 2:14

14What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?

James 2:17

17In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

James 2:24

24You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

Quran says:

Surah 4:123-124

It will not be in accordance with your desires, nor the desires of the People of the Scripture. He who doeth wrong will have the recompense thereof, and will not find against Allah any protecting friend or helper.And whoso doeth good works, whether of male or female, and he (or she) is a believer, such will enter paradise and they will not be wronged the dint in a date-stone.

Surah 24:39

As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are as a mirage in a desert. The thirsty one supposeth it to be water till he cometh unto it and findeth it naught, and findeth, in the place thereof, Allah Who payeth him his due; and Allah is swift at reckoning.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What does this have to do to the plagiarism in the Quran? Focus!!
Dont worry... you'll get to know it when you meet me in person!

Cant you be bold enough for once and face me?

Beating around the bush will only add to your injury pepper...

I can be your bible mechanic

But before then...lemme finish exposing the faults first...

Even the backbone of your satanic faith is reported faulty in the bible with errors...

Why didn't the Quran copy that part Lol

The original sin

Bible says:

Romans 5:19

19For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

1 Corinthians 1:21-25

21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

1 Corinthians 3:18

18Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise.

1 Corinthians 15:3

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

This contradicts with

Deuteronomy 24:16

16 Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20-23

20 The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

21 "But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. 22 None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live. 23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

Quran says:

Surah 20:121-122

Then they twain ate thereof, so that their shame became apparent unto them, and they began to hide by heaping on themselves some of the leaves of the Garden. And Adam disobeyed his Lord, so went astray. Then his Lord chose him, and relented toward him, and guided him.

Surah 53:36-39

Or hath he not had news of what is in the books of Moses. And Abraham who paid his debt: That no laden one shall bear another's load, And that man hath only that for which he maketh effort,

Alhamdulillah Ala niimatul Islam

Allahu Akbar!!!!!!

Bible-0 | Quran- 100000+
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

How did the quran come about the story of the flood in the first place? Did it happen in Arabia? Lemme guess. It already existed in the Torah and Bible by the time Muhammad decided to plagiarize them
[/s]
Simple clear cut! Quran was revealed by inspiration to someone that do not read or write which debunks your filthy claim! Revealed In the eyes of witnesses who wrote it down

Your bible was written by unknown hands a mixed up of fairy tales and insertions....

With over 50,0000 errors

The Quran confirms the corruption of the Bible

Guy you never see anything! cheesy

My hobby have always been disgracing Christians that insist in lying!

I will never spare you here....

Kindly organize a debate, be bold enough...show me that you really is truthful about your claims....dont be an online coward, a liar and a disgrace to your family cheesy
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s]
Simple clear cut! Quran was revealed by inspiration to someone that do not read or write which debunks your filthy claim! Revealed In the eyes of witnesses who wrote it down

Your bible was written by unknown hands a mixed up of fairy tales and insertions....

With over 50,0000 errors

The Quran confirms the corruption of the Bible

Guy you never see anything! cheesy

My hobby have always been disgracing Christians that insist in lying!

I will never spare you here....

Kindly organize a debate, be bold enough...show me that you really is truthful about your claims....dont be an online coward, a liar and a disgrace to your family cheesy

You are the disgrace to your generation with the way you keep rambling like a mad man

You claim the Bible is corrupt yet the Bible clearly shows each individual in their roles in Jewish history as reported by the Jews themselves.
If the Bible is corrupted, is the Torah corrupted as well?
How come of all the accounts, only the Quran is not well detailed and it just chooses and picks stories and just labels everyone a prophet.
David was and is till today known as a king in Israel. But your Quran labels him a "prophet"

I still ask you and you can't reply intelligently. How can a story that is well known be a revelation to someone else? There is enough evidence Mohammad met with Christians who believed in monotheism most especially Bahira and Waraqah. The Biblical stories were also known by then.

So explain how a story known to his uncle at least became a revelation to him. Where's the sense in that?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

You are the disgrace to your generation with the way you keep rambling like a mad man

You claim the Bible is corrupt yet the Bible clearly shows each individual in their roles in Jewish history as reported by the Jews themselves.
How come of all the accounts, only the Quran is not well detailed and it just chooses and picks stories and just labels everyone a prophet.
David was and is till today known as a king in Israel. But your Quran labels him a "prophet"

I still ask you and you can't reply intelligently. How can a story that is well known be a revelation to someone else? There is enough evidence Mohammad met with Christians who believed in monotheism most especially Bahira and Waraqah. The Biblical stories were also known by then.

So explain how a story known to his uncle at least became a revelation to him. Where's the sense in that?
[/s] Welcome back you coward!

You lack the moral ground to face a Muslim and even open your gutter mouth on issues relating to Islam

Alhamdulillah am ready to cure your sickness with ample of evidences and facts that'll disgrace you and your entire generation of haters...

I do hope you are reading it with an open mind?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]Dont worry... you'll get to know it when you meet me in person!

Cant you be bold enough for once and face me?

Beating around the bush will only add to your injury pepper...

I can be your bible mechanic

But before then...lemme finish exposing the faults first...

Even the backbone of your satanic faith is reported faulty in the bible with errors...

Why didn't the Quran copy that part Lol

The original sin

Bible says:

Romans 5:19

19For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

1 Corinthians 1:21-25

21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

1 Corinthians 3:18

18Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise.

1 Corinthians 15:3

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

This contradicts with

Deuteronomy 24:16

16 Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20-23

20 The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

21 "But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. 22 None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live. 23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

Quran says:

Surah 20:121-122

Then they twain ate thereof, so that their shame became apparent unto them, and they began to hide by heaping on themselves some of the leaves of the Garden. And Adam disobeyed his Lord, so went astray. Then his Lord chose him, and relented toward him, and guided him.

Surah 53:36-39

Or hath he not had news of what is in the books of Moses. And Abraham who paid his debt: That no laden one shall bear another's load, And that man hath only that for which he maketh effort,

Alhamdulillah Ala niimatul Islam

Allahu Akbar!!!!!!

Bible-0 | Quran- 100000+
[/s]
How does this solve the problem of plagiarism in the quran
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] [s]Still on the inconsistency of the bible

With alk the errors, defects lies and Fabrications....whats there to copy from such an archaic book....

Lol
Faith and Deeds

Bible says:

Romans 10:9

9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Galatians 2:16,21

16know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified....21I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

These verses contradict with these verses from the bible...

James 2:14

14What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?

James 2:17

17In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

James 2:24

24You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

Quran says:

Surah 4:123-124

It will not be in accordance with your desires, nor the desires of the People of the Scripture. He who doeth wrong will have the recompense thereof, and will not find against Allah any protecting friend or helper.And whoso doeth good works, whether of male or female, and he (or she) is a believer, such will enter paradise and they will not be wronged the dint in a date-stone.

Surah 24:39

As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are as a mirage in a desert. The thirsty one supposeth it to be water till he cometh unto it and findeth it naught, and findeth, in the place thereof, Allah Who payeth him his due; and Allah is swift at reckoning.
[/s]

What does this have to do with the plagiarism in the quran
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s]

You keep deviating from the topics on ground...

It shows your hypocritical nature

Let me make it clear all your allegations are never new to me or any Muslim

We consider tham as old expired stales

If you like bring out a 100+ books written agains Islam and in no time I'll refute tham all and reset your brain...

So you are only exposing yourself by jumping here and there...

The more you lie the more i expose xtianity

And the more i get to track you down

Why don't you come out and refute the questions
Are women allowed to travel without a male companion like pets?
Are women not to be beaten like stray dogs if they go astray?
Are women allowed to fast on their period during Ramadan?
Are women allowed to pray in same mosque with men?
Is a woman of equal stature with a man in Islam?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Tomisin666(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Well your choice sha and all what i could say is soliciting in knowing more about religion which am very sure in the long run you’ll definitely see it yourself they’ll have to be a religion that do me perfect and it will be apparent to you this is nothing but true on what such religion will be enlightening on his conception and doctrine
IzRayl:
Lol death(everyone will still die.) .. I'd rather be the devil than become a Muslim grin grin grin and besides who told you that being a Muslim guarantees you heaven.... Mind you God did not create any religion and would never use it to judge anyone rather its how you lived you live,jesus his son said it himself as recorded in the Bible "for in the sight of GOD there is no such thing as" JEW NOR GENTILE BUT ALL WILL BE JUDGED ACCORDING TO HOW YOU LIVED YOUR LIFE ON EARTH" and mind as a said am neither a Christiannor follow any religion..... I live my life as God wants me to

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol cheap simple questions from a dead brain

What deceives and makes you think you are making sense by all these?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What does this have to do with the plagiarism in the quran
You've always been in the mud!

I can still shame you shameless rat

Christianity is a dead religion ! Confined in some shit history books...

Christianity is dying out already

The whole xtianity is a joke

Been a Christian is nothing more than advertising that you are a loser!

A religion of gay pope, gay Jesus gay pastors, satanic churches etc

Lets compare the verse again of the bible a d quran and see the plagiarism you've been shouting when you have nothing reasonable to say...

Women's Right To Worship

Bible says:

1 Corinthians 14:34-35

34women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Quran says:

For Muslim men and women, - for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in God's praise, - for them has God prepared forgiveness and great reward.

This verse indicates that the spiritual duties, the moral duties, for the men and women in Islam are the same - Both have to believe, both have to pray, both have to fast, both have to give Zakat, etc, etc.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You've always been in the mud!

I can still shame you shameless rat

Christianity is a dead religion ! Confined in some shit history books...

Christianity is dying out already

The whole xtianity is a joke

Been a Christian is nothing more than advertising that you are a loser!

A religion of gay pope, gay Jesus gay pastors, satanic churches etc
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

a very nice analogy!

Lets see the status of women in the Bible and afterwards i will show you what it stands for in the Quran...

“Women are not to be considered full humans”.

This opinion of women, as stated by Aristotle, is also the opinion of Christianity and the western mentality. Up until the 1800’s, in the Christian church, women were considered to be without souls and had no rights of inheritance. They were given no respect as is proven in 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 of the New Testament of the Bible;

“….for it is a shame for women to speak in church…”

You see your life?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

We shall see which religion really honour women!!!

Stop running you coward!

You've started and you must finish....

it is no secret that Christianity blames women for the so-called “Fall of Man”, for the so-called “Original Sin”. Christianity believes that it is the woman’s fault as to why she gives birth in great pain. This has been the teaching of the Christian Church, regardless of denomination, for over 2000 years and many fundamentalist Christians still adhere to this belief to this very day. This is not the teaching or belief of Islam. The Catechism of the Catholic Church consider divorced women to have destroyed their covenant of salvation and that her children will become scourges on society. Personally speaking, coming from a broken home (divorced parents) growing up, I take offence to this. I take offence on behalf of my mother and other divorced women as well as their children. I recall watching the Pope of the Catholic Church on television, during his Christmas sermon of 2003 from Rome; state that, “…divorced women cannot partake of the communion…”. In the Catholic Church, the communion is considered the most important part of the faith and liturgy, and yet divorced women were disqualified from partaking in this ceremony. How disrespectful is that? Divorced women are condemned by their own church, the church that they support. In The Holy Qur’an, Allah(swt) has made Himself very clear in regards to divorced women;

"And for the divorced women, provision must be made in kindness. This is incumbent on those who have regard for duty." Surah Al-Baqarah: 241

Unfortunately for Christians, they prefer to take the words of man over that of Almighty God. Let us now ponder over the words of “wisdom?” of Christian leaders over the centuries;

i) Voltaire and Rousseau stated that women are not like men and are not up to the capacity of men.

ii) Tertullian stated that women are the devil’s gateway and the “decenter?” of the divine law.

iii) St. Thomas Aquinas, whose influence on western society is still visible to this very day, stated that women are a trap of Satan and went even further in describing them as “Defective” and “Misbegotten”.

These teachings are nowhere to be found in Islam. The Holy Qur’an and the Sunn’ah of Prophet Muhammad(saas) are completely void of such vile and vulgar statements and beliefs in regards to women. Curiously, the words “Vile” and “Vulgar” are the same words that Rev. Franklin Graham, a noted Islamaphobe, used in describing Islam. Perhaps Mr. Graham should ponder over the teachings of his own religion before condemning another.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Islam: Women must cover their heads as a sign of "modesty." It also serves as protection for the female.

Christianity: 1 CORINTHIANS 11:3-10 in the christian bible orders women to cover their heads in prayers. These verses further state that the male doesn't have to cover his head because "female was made from male, and the male not from the female." It further states that a woman covering her head is a sign of male "authority."

The main difference, however, is that women in Islam cover their heads for purposes of "modesty." Christian women cover their heads as a sign of "male authority." It is clear that the bible gives women an inferior status, whereas Islam doesn't.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

It is clear that the bible gives women an inferior status, whereas Islam doesn't.

--------------------------------

Islam: Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) were EQUALLY responsible for eating from the "forbidden tree." They both repented and were forgiven by the Most-Forgiving and Most-Merciful Allahu ta'ala.

Christianity: Eve ate from the "forbidden tree" BEFORE Adam did. Adam ate from the tree AFTER Eve did. The woman was deceived FIRST. Because of EVE causing Adam to sin by eating from the forbidden tree, the ground is "cursed." God doesn't forgive them, but damns them and humanity -- thanks to Eve (the woman)! ALL females go through "pains of childbearing" as a punishment from God -- because of EVE'S sin. All males have to go through pains of eating from the ground, thanks to EVE. ALL babies are born in SIN, thanks to EVE. All of this can be found in GENESIS 2:4-3:24.

"Adam was not decieved but the woman was" (1 TIMOTHY 2:11-14)

"Woman will be ruled over by the male" (GENESIS 3:16)

In other words, thanks to a FEMALE, we are damned!

It is clear that in Christianity, the very first woman is blamed for wrongdoing, but not the very first male.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

As I told you....you can run anywhere but can never escape my wrath I must surely show you the difference between truth and falsehood!

Christianity is dead and burried for long...

To me you are a cheap half baked liar

Lets see the status of women in Islam and in the Bible...

Islam: Quran orders us that we should not "bury daughters alive."

Christianity: -"The birth of a daughter is a loss" (ECCLESIASTICUS 22:3, Catholic Bible)

- Ritual impurity of a mother is TWICE as long if a female is born and not a male.
(LEVITICUS 12:2-5)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ogun: One Shot As Residents Burn Down Three Customs Vehicles / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) / 63 Female Panties Discovered In Graveyard In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.