Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat (34526 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
I will expose you today....copy and paste will not save your dirty ass today

I'll analyze the verse and show you where your lies and total abject blindness lies...

I hope you wil read with your brain and not your anus this time around...

Oya lets see what the verse really said and what it really means...and the allegations against it by dirty liars like you

One often quoted verse used against Muslims is that of Surah 8, ayat 12. The verse reads as:

YUSUFALI: Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

PICKTHAL: When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

SHAKIR: When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

You Anti-Islamics like to always bring this up and claim that this verse proves that Islam promotes terrorism and that the Quran orders Muslims to go and chop people's heads off along with their finger tips.

The fact that you make such claims shows your lack of knowledge on Islam, you should really study Islam with an open heart rather than visit anti-Islamic sites, and read anti-Islamic books and believe everything they tell you.

So to make things easier for you, I shall give the explanation of this verse, in doing so it shall help making dialog between Muslims and anti-Islamic’s much easier, since there can’t be any dialog when one party's information is incorrect and distorted.

To begin, this verse is referring to a SPECIFIC BATTLE, this verse is not an order on Muslims, and this verse is talking about a battle that took place. The battle it is referring to is the battle of Badr.

Name

The Surah takes its name AL-ANFAL (The Bounties) from the first verse.

The Period of Revelation

It was revealed in 2 A. H. after the Battle of Badr, the first battle between Islam and kufr. As it contains a detailed and comprehensive review of the Battle, it appears that most probably it was revealed at one and the same time. But it is also possible that some of the verses concerning the problems arising as a result of this Battle might have been revealed later and incorporated at the proper places to make it a continuous whole. At any rate, in the whole Surah there is nothing that might show that it is a collection of a couple of discourses, that have been patched up together.

[ ? ](I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved.) means, `you -- angels -- support the believers, strengthen their (battle) front against their enemies, thus, implementing My command to you. I will cast fear, disgrace and humiliation over those who defied My command and denied My Messenger, f

[ ?? ?? ?? ?](so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.) strike them on their foreheads to tear them apart and over the necks to cut them off, and cut off their limbs, hands and feet. It was said that,

[ ??](over the necks) refers to striking the forehead, or the neck, according to Ad-Dahhak and `Atiyyah Al-`Awfi. In support of the latter, Allah commanded the believers,

[? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?](So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's cause) those who disbelieve, smite (their) necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, take them as captives).) [47:4]

Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said, "In the aftermath of Badr, the people used to recognize whomever the angels killed from those whom they killed, by the wounds over their necks, fingers and toes, because those parts had a mark as if they were branded by fire.'' Allah said,

[ ?? ?? ?](and smite over all their fingers and toes.)

Ibn Jarir commented that this Ayah commands, "O believers! Strike every limb and finger on the hands and feet of your (disbelieving) enemies.'' Al-`Awfi reported, that Ibn `Abbas said about the battle of Badr that Abu Jahl said, "Do not kill them (the Muslims), but capture them so that you make known to them what they did, their ridiculing your religion and shunning Al-Lat and Al-`Uzza (two idols).'' Allah than sent down to the angels,

[ ?? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?](Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.)

In that battle, Abu Jahl (may Allah curse him) was killed along with sixty-nine men. `Uqbah bin Abu Mua`it was captured and then killed, thus bring the death toll of the pagans to seventy,

[ ?? ? ??](This is because they defied and disobeyed Allah and His Messenger.) joining the camp that defied Allah and His Messenger not including themselves in the camp of Allah's Law and faith in Him. Allah said,

[?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?](And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, Allah is severe in punishment.) for He will crush whoever defies and disobeys Him. Nothing ever escapes Allah's grasp nor can anything ever stand against His anger. Blessed and exalted He is, there is no true deity or Lord except Him.

[?? ? ? ?? ? ?? ](This is (the torment), so taste it; and surely, for the disbelievers is the torment of the Fire.)

This Ayah addresses the disbeliever, saying, taste this torment and punishment in this life and know that the torment of the Fire in the Hereafter is for the disbelievers.

So as you can see, these events were taking place during a battle. Now off course during a battle in those days you would aim for the neck to get an immediate blow, and off course you would also aim for their fingers, once taking out their fingers the enemy would not be able to carry his sword hence you neutralize the enemy.

So there is nothing barbaric or mean about these verses, it is simply referring to a battle, and nothing barbaric was done in the battle neither these were how battles were fought back then.

You cant just cherry pick a verse and use it to attack muslims when you know nothing about the revelation and reason behind it...

I'll be grateful if you stil paste other verses and I'll help clear your lies
Summary of the story. Muhammad went about cutting heads and limbs simply because others did it in his days.
What a prophet!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Truthissupreme: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:

There are a number of alarming verses in the Bible that pass through the polytheist trinitarian christians without being noticed or pondered upon. Matthew 16:39 above raises a very serious red flag about Jesus being our so-called "Creator" and the whole lie of the polytheist trinity paganism religion. Jesus in the verse openly admitted that he basically had no Divine Will -- that he is nothing without GOD Almighty -- that he is just a creation from GOD Almighty.

This is by the way was not the first time Jesus openly admits this. There are several verses and situations where Jesus refuted the polytheist trinity pagan lie:

1- Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”

2- John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"

3- John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"

4- Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

5- Even in the Old Testament, the foretold Prophet, Jesus, was said to have the Spirit of Fearing GOD Almighty in him:

Isaiah 11:1-3 "1. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.
2. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him (Jesus)-- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of
counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD (Jesus fearing his GOD)--
3. and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or
decide by what he hears with his ears;"

By the way, the Spirit of GOD Almighty came upon many in the Bible before and after Jesus.

6- Also, the "God" (hotheos) title that was given to Jesus was also given to many others before him and after him in the Bible. Ironically, even satan was called "hotheos" (God) in the New Testament. The only Unique Attribute for GOD Almighty that wasn't given to anyone else beside GOD Almighty is "Yahweh", which means "The Eternal".

Jesus' repetitive Prayers contradicted his very own teachings:

Let us look at the following from the Bible:

"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed....(From the NIV Bible, Matthew 16:39)"

"So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 26:44)"

"One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (From the NIV Bible, Luke 6:12)"

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be HEARD FOR THEIR MUCH SPEAKING. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 6:5-cool"
[/s] Your failure to comprehend that Jesus, Yaweh, and the Holy Spirit are one yet have their heirachy is your headache not mine

You can also argue with yourself why your body, spirit and soul is one yet different heirachy since your spirit wont do what the body does

Why then do Muslims say Jesus was referring to Muhammad when he said he would send a comforter?

Does it mean Jesus is God to send a lesser Muhammad, or is a mere prophet like Jesus so powerful to send the founder of Islam?

John 8:58

King James Version

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

How did Jesus claim I AM the name of God yet he isn't God
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:
[s][/s] Your failure to comprehend that Jesus, Yaweh, and the Holy Spirit are one yet have their heirachy is your headache not mine

You can also argue with yourself why your body, spirit and soul is one yet different heirachy since your spirit wont do what the body does

Why then do Muslims say Jesus was referring to Muhammad when he said he would send a comforter?

Does it mean Jesus is God to send a lesser Muhammad, or is a mere prophet like Jesus so powerful to send the founder of Islam?

King James Version

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

It is really interesting that Jesus decided to bow down to Allah Almighty. This rare and not so usual practice in Christianity is something we Muslims do 5 times every single day. What Jesus did during his most desperate times in trying to glorify GOD Almighty in the best possible way he can to grab GOD Almighty's attention and to show Him that he (Jesus) is giving Him (GOD) everything he can and is bringing himself in the lowest possible humility before Him, we Muslims simply do it 5 times every day without being desperate to glorify GOD Almighty.

Very Important Note: Practicing Muslims do ask GOD Almighty in Prayer when their faces are on the ground during the 5-daily prayers. I was taught that this is the best position to ask Allah Almighty in. My point is that what Jesus did during his most desperate times, we Muslims do it every single day! It seems to me that any practicing Muslim glorifies GOD far better than what Jesus in the Bible did and will ever do.

The incident of Jesus bowing to GOD Almighty in worship is often ignored by Trinitarian Christians. I am surprised that Trinitarian Christians don't even have any problem with the seriousness of this incident. Let us look at few points here:

1- When Jesus bowed down to GOD Almighty only during his desperate times and not in any other time, this tells us that Jesus did not worship GOD Almighty properly during his normal times, because he immediately compromised the normal way that he taught his followers:

"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 6:5-cool"
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Kingvitalisdiho: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dear Islamics because they're evils
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Truthissupreme:
[s][/s] Your failure to comprehend that Jesus, Yaweh, and the Holy Spirit are one yet have their heirachy is your headache not mine

King James Version

[/s] Let me disgrace here again you lack points ...

These are old trashes that i have dealt with over the past ten years...

It seems like you insist in worshiping Jesus...you need a cure to your sickness

Once again, the claim in John 8:56-59 "before Abraham was born, I am" is not the same as "worship me!" The fact that Jesus (pbuh) was present before Abraham (pbuh) is not the same as him saying "worship me!" What then would we say about Solomon (pbuh) (Proverbs 8:22-31) and Melchizedec (Hebrews 7:3), who were supposedly present not only before Abraham (pbuh), but also before all of creation? What about the many others who were either anointed, consecrated or made holy, before their births. (see Ps.89:20, Is. 45:1, 61:1, 1 Sam. 24:6, and Jer.1:5)?

With regard to your comparison of "I am" in the verse of Exodus 3:14 with that of John 8:59, please note that in John 9:9, a beggar who was healed by prophet Jesus used these exact same words used by Jesus ("I am"wink to refer to himself. We read

"Some said, This is he (the beggar): others [said], He is like him: [but] he said, I am [he]."

John 9:9.

Here we have a very clear statement from the beggar that he was "implying" that he too was God Almighty. Is this not how the "translators" have chosen to translate and "interpret" such verses?. Please note that the word "he" was not uttered by this beggar. What he actually said was "I am." He used the exact same words that Jesus used. Word for word. Does this now make this beggar too the "incarnation" of God? Also notice that when the Jews asked this beggar about the identity of the one who healed him (Jesus) he replied

"And he said, 'He is a prophet.'"

John 9:17

Further, please notice how the "translators" chose to add the word "he" after the beggar's statement, but they did not chose to do so when Jesus said the exact same words.

Do you see how we have once again been reduced to implication?. Notice how since Jesus never once says "I am God!" or "Worship me!" that our own desire for him to actually say that he is God is making us "interpret" every innocent statement he makes to be equivalent to "I am God!"?

Just because the English translation of these verses is performed such that they become the same English words does not mean that the original words are the same. The first is the Greek word eimi {i-mee'}, while the second is the Hebrew word hayah {haw-yaw}. While both can be translated into English to mean the same thing, they are in actuality two distinctly different words.

The exact same Greek word (eimi {i-mee'}) is translated as "I" in Matthew 26:22:

"And they [the disciples] were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?"
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:

King James Version

, if we were to follow these translator's chosen "translation" techniques, shall we now claim that the disciples of Jesus too are God? Here we have them saying so very clearly. We have them asking Jesus in black and white "Are we God?." Is this not what they were "implying?." Should the inspiration of God be reduced to our "implications"?

When the translators have not allowed their preconceived doctrines to color their translation the result has been such faithful translations of John 8:58 as the following:

"'Truly, truly I tell you,' said Jesus, 'I have existed before Abraham was born'"

The Holy Bible Containing the Old and New Testaments, Dr. James Moffatt, John 8:58

and "Jesus said to them, 'I tell you, I existed before Abraham was born'"

The Complete Bible, an American Translation, by Edgar Goodspeed and J. M. Powis Smith, John 8:58

In Exodus 3:4, we read that prophet Moses used this exact same term to refer to himself, however, now strangely enough, no one has ever tried to claim that Moses is God or that he was mimicking the words of God found ten verses later in the same book of Exodus. We read:

"And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here I am."

Exodus 3:4

Notice how people are driven in a chosen direction of faith through selective translation? Also remember that Jesus (pbuh) did not speak GREEK. If only the church had not felt it necessary to burn all of the original Hebrew manuscripts of the Bible.

Is it so hard to bring us one clear verse like the above verse of Isaiah 66:23 wherein Jesus (pbuh) also says "worship me!"? Why must we infer? If Jesus is God or the Son of God then this is his right. The Bible should be overflowing with verses where Jesus explicitly commands his followers to worship him, where God explicitly commands mankind to worship his son, where God explicitly threatens those who do not worship His son with brimstone and hellfire, and so forth. The Bible is overflowing with verses like this from God about Himself, and from Jesus (pbuh) about God, but there are none from Jesus (pbuh) about himself. Why is it necessary:

a)For God Almighty to explicitly command us to worship Him, and

b)for Jesus to explicitly command us to worship "the Father."

while it is not necessary:

a)For Jesus (pbuh) to explicitly command us to worship him, or

b)for God to explicitly command us to worship "the Son"?

Is this not a fair request?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Truthissupreme: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:
let me disgrace you also here on the issue of WORSHIP

With regard to John 9:38 "Lord. I believe, and he worshipped him." and Matthew 28:17 "they saw him, they worshipped him." Please note that the word translated as "worshipped" in both verses is the GREEK word "prosekunesan" which is derived from the root word proskuneo {pros-ku-neh'-o}. The literal meaning of this word is (and I quote): "to kiss, like a dog licking his masters hand." This word also has the general meaning of "bow, crouch, crawl, kneel or prostrate." Please check the Strong's concordance for the true meaning of this word. Is the act of kissing someone's hand the same as worshipping him? Once again, selective translation.

However, the above two verses of John and Matthew are not the only two verses of the Bible were such selective translation techniques are employed in order to impress upon the reader a chosen doctrine. For example, in the "Gospel of Matthew" the English "translation" records that Jesus was "worshipped" by Magi that came from the East (2:11); by a ruler (9:18) , by boat people (14:33), by a Canaanite woman (15:24), by the mother of the Zebedees (20:20); and by Mary Magdalene and the other Mary (28:9) to name but a very few.

Since worshipping any one other than God is a fundamental sin, therefore, the reader understands that Jesus was God since he condoned them "worshipping" him. Since Jesus (pbuh) never once in the whole Bible ever told anyone "worship me!" (as God Himself does in many places), therefore, once again, we are told that Jesus was "hinting" that he wants us to worship him. However, as we can plainly see, what the author was in fact saying in these verses is that these people "fell at Jesus' feet," or that these people "knelt before Jesus."

How then shall we interpret their "kneeling down before Jesus."? Should we understand that they were "praying" to him? Far from it! Let us ask the Bible to explain:

"And when Abigail saw David, she hasted, and lighted off the ass, and fell before David on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, And fell at his feet, and said, Upon me, my lord, [upon] me [let this] iniquity [be]: and let thine handmaid, I pray thee, speak in thine audience, and hear the words of thine handmaid."

1 Samuel 25:23-24

When Abigail "fell before" king David was she "worshipping" him? Was she "praying" to him? When she addressed him as "my lord," did she mean that he was her God?. Similarly,

"Then she went in, and fell at his (Elisha's) feet, and bowed herself to the ground, and took up her son, and went out."

2 Kings 4:37

"And his (Joseph's) brethren also went and fell down before his face; and they said, Behold, we [be] thy servants."

Genesis 50:18

"And there went over a ferry boat to carry over the king's household, and to do what he thought good. And Shimei the son of Gera fell down before the king, as he was come over Jordan;"

2 Samuel 19:18

"Worship" is one of those English words which carry a double meaning. The one most popular among most people is "to pray to." This is the meaning that immediately springs into everyone's mind when they read this word. However, "worship" has another meaning. It also means "to respect," "to reverence," or "to adore" (see for example Merriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, tenth edition). The second meaning is used more frequently in England than, for example, in the United States. However, the first remains the most popular and well known meaning in any English speaking country. Even at that, in Britain it is not at all uncommon even in this age to find the British addressing their nobles as "your worship."

What the translators have done when translating these verse is that they have "technically" translated the word correctly, however, the true meaning of this word is now completely lost.

Finally, in order to seal the proof of this matter and to dispel any lingering doubt that may remain in the reader's mind, the reader is encouraged to obtain a copy of the "New English Bible." In it they will find the translations of the quoted verses to read:

1."bowed to the ground" (2:11);

2."fell at his feet" (14:33);

3."falling prostrate before him" (28:9), and

4."fell prostrate before him" (28:17)...etc.

Please also read the translation of these verses in "The Complete Bible, an American Translation" By Edward Goodspeed and J. M. Powis Smith where they are once again honestly translated as:

1."they threw themselves down and did homage to him" (2:11),

2."fell down before him"(14:33),

3."and they went up to him and clasped his feed and bowed to the ground before him" (28:9), and

4."bowed down before him"(28:17), etc.

Indeed, it is not at all uncommon in the Bible to read of men "worshipping" the prophets of God.....I hope it is now clear to you?
[/s]very foolish

So how do you explain this

Matthew 14:33

"Those in the boat worshipped him, saying, 'Truly you are the Son of God.'"

People are not only worshipping Jesus but worshipping him in knowledge of been son of God and he accepted
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
1- Kill everything that "breathes" from humans and animals!

Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

It is certainly the Bible's principle and foundation to kill all humans and animals from the enemy's side. If one wouldn't call that terrorism, war crimes and mass-murdering, then what else should they call it?

2- Suckling infants were executed by the tens of thousands:

1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

A praise for dashing little children against rocks as a form of revenge:

Psalm 137:8-9
8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!

I find it to be absolutely ridiculous that the bible feeds us all kinds of lies and contradictions about "love your enemy", and yet, we see mass slaughter of suckling infants and innocent boys, girls, unarmed men, women (old and young), and innocent domestic farm animals by the tens of thousands! It is clear that the inconsistent man-altered, man-corrupted and morally corrupt bible is nothing but a false book, and can not be a Divine and Perfect Holy Book!

I challenge any Jew or Christian to produce ONE, JUST ONE Noble Verse from the Muslims' Noble Quran that condones killing of innocent children, women or even hostile enemy men who drop their weapons before Muslims (surrender).

See the Rights of Prisoners of War in Islam.

Further more, Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

Yet, we see mass slaughters and even rape of 3-year old girls as seen in the verses below in the man-altered, man-fabricated and man-corrupted bible.
So rape of 3years old girl is bad but rape of 9yr old girl is ok
Lemme guess, that's how it's done in those days
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:

King James Version

hahahaha anytime I expose Christianity and disgrace people like you When you ask Christians to show one verse where Jesus (pbuh) claimed divinity while exposing them. The Christians come up with certain verses from the Bible to show that Jesus claimed to be divine. In my experience, there are about 8 verses which you Christians usually bring up. I’ll reply to them here if you have the gut to continue bringing them. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
hahahaha anytime I expose Christianity and disgrace people like you When you ask Christians to show one verse where Jesus (pbuh) claimed divinity while exposing them. The Christians come up with certain verses from the Bible to show that Jesus claimed to be divine. In my experience, there are about 8 verses which you Christians usually bring up. I’ll reply to them here if you have the gut to continue bringing them. tongue lipsrsealed
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

So rape of 3years old girl is bad but rape of 9yr old girl is ok
Lemme guess, that's how it's done in those days
Islam does not condone womanizers.  Neither the Prophet was a womanizer, nor does Islam condone womanizing.  Islam honors marriage and considers its covenant to be a Solemn Covenant! (ميثاقا غليظا). 

Many anti-Islamics give this false claim against our beloved Prophet peace be upon him.   Below is a Noble Verse and its description that insha'Allah (if GOD is willing) will shed some light regarding this issue.  This Noble Verse is used a lot by the anti-Islamics to try to prove that Muhammad peace be upon him was a womanizer.

"Thou mayest defer (the turn of) any of them that thou pleasest, and thou mayest receive any thou pleasest: and there is no blame on thee if thou invite one whose (turn) thou hadst set aside. This were nigher to the cooling of their eyes, the prevention of their grief, and their satisfaction - that of all of them - with that which thou hast to give them: and God knows (all) that is in your hearts: and God is All-Knowing, Most Forbearing.  (The Noble Quran, 33:51)"

The following Saying is a description for the Noble Verse:

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: "I felt jealous of the women who offered themselves to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Then when Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, revealed this: 'You may defer any one of them you wish, and take to yourself any you wish; and if you desire any you have set aside (no sin is chargeable to you)' (xxxiii. 51), I ('Aisha.) said: It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire.  (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3453)"

As we clearly see from the Noble Verse and the Narration of our beloved Prophet's wife, Aisha, may Allah Almighty be pleased with her, our Prophet did not seek women.  They used to come to offer themselves to him for marriage. Allah Almighty wanted to make it more comfortable for our Prophet by allowing him to choose only the ones that he desired for marriage.

But the point of our Prophet peace be upon him seeking women and divorcing women as he pleased for his own sexual desire is a complete hoax.

Another false criticism against our beloved Prophet peace be upon him is in this narration:

Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz: "Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined.  Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.' He repeated this thrice. The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, 'Muhammad (has come).' (Some of our companions added, "With his army."wink We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her." 

Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet . So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, 'Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.' He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-SawTq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walrma (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle."  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Prayers (Salat), Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367)"

In this narration, we clearly see that our beloved Prophet peace be upon him:

1- Had the opportunity to keep the woman, Safiya bint Huyai, as a slave, but instead, he honored her, manumitted her, and married her, and she became his honorable wife instead of his slave.

2- Safiya bint Huyai was chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir.

Where do you see our beloved Prophet peace be upon him being a womanizer here?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Islam does not condone womanizers.  Neither the Prophet was a womanizer, nor does Islam condone womanizing.  Islam honors marriage and considers its covenant to be a Solemn Covenant! (ميثاقا غليظا). 

Many anti-Islamics give this false claim against our beloved Prophet peace be upon him.   Below is a Noble Verse and its description that insha'Allah (if GOD is willing) will shed some light regarding this issue.  This Noble Verse is used a lot by the anti-Islamics to try to prove that Muhammad peace be upon him was a womanizer.

"Thou mayest defer (the turn of) any of them that thou pleasest, and thou mayest receive any thou pleasest: and there is no blame on thee if thou invite one whose (turn) thou hadst set aside. This were nigher to the cooling of their eyes, the prevention of their grief, and their satisfaction - that of all of them - with that which thou hast to give them: and God knows (all) that is in your hearts: and God is All-Knowing, Most Forbearing.  (The Noble Quran, 33:51)"

The following Saying is a description for the Noble Verse:

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: "I felt jealous of the women who offered themselves to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Then when Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, revealed this: 'You may defer any one of them you wish, and take to yourself any you wish; and if you desire any you have set aside (no sin is chargeable to you)' (xxxiii. 51), I ('Aisha.) said: It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire.  (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3453)"

As we clearly see from the Noble Verse and the Narration of our beloved Prophet's wife, Aisha, may Allah Almighty be pleased with her, our Prophet did not seek women.  They used to come to offer themselves to him for marriage. Allah Almighty wanted to make it more comfortable for our Prophet by allowing him to choose only the ones that he desired for marriage.

But the point of our Prophet peace be upon him seeking women and divorcing women as he pleased for his own sexual desire is a complete hoax.

Another false criticism against our beloved Prophet peace be upon him is in this narration:

Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz: "Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined.  Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.' He repeated this thrice. The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, 'Muhammad (has come).' (Some of our companions added, "With his army."wink We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her." 

Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet . So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, 'Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.' He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-SawTq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walrma (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle."  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Prayers (Salat), Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367)"

In this narration, we clearly see that our beloved Prophet peace be upon him:

1- Had the opportunity to keep the woman, Safiya bint Huyai, as a slave, but instead, he honored her, manumitted her, and married her, and she became his honorable wife instead of his slave.

2- Safiya bint Huyai was chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir.

Where do you see our beloved Prophet peace be upon him being a womanizer here? 
It is quite ironic that the haters of Islam try with their best attempts to discredit the True and Wonderful Religion of Allah Almighty, Islam, even if it were a lie and they knew that it was a lie.

Do you realize that is just an empty rant that you've been making?
Such malicious Fabrications will never change the narrative the truth ans the fact remained

PROPHET MUHAMMAD IS THE BEST OF MEN THE MOST GREATEST OF ALL THAT HAVE EVER LIVED! GO MAKE RESEARCH OR ASK YOUR GOOGLE!

Ii see nothing to debunk in your fabricated falalcies!

Is the Bible a womanizer for allowing polygamy in NT and OT? [1]

Some amazing Bible thumping quacks declare Islam a womanizing religion for allowing polygamy for up to four wives, while polygamy has no limits in the OT and NT:

Prophet Muhammad's marriage with Aisha!  The Bible's Prophets, and even Roman Emperors married girls as young as 8!   Also, Mary got pregnant between the ages of 11 and 14.

Prophet Muhammad's wives were mostly divorced and widow women.  His marriages were for mainly political reasons.  If he married a woman from a tribe, then he'd save the Muslims bloodshed and battles with that tribe, and ultimately, that tribe would embrace Islam through this marriage.

Careless marriage and divorce are not permitted according to the Glorious Quran.  Marriage is so important and so holy to Allah Almighty, that if the man fears that he won't do justice to it by practicing polygamy, then he is strongly recommended by Allah Almighty to only marry one woman, as we've thoroughly seen above.  Marriage is a Solemn Covenant! (ميثاقا غليظا).  Not only that, but Prophet Muhammad himself was also forbidden from marrying more women:

"It is not lawful for you (to marry other) women after this, nor to change them for other wives even though their beauty attracts you, except those (captives or slaves) whom your right hand possesses. And Allah is Ever a Watcher over all things.  (The Noble Quran, 33:52)"
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Truthissupreme: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:
, if we were to follow these translator's chosen "translation" techniques, shall we now claim that the disciples of Jesus too are God? Here we have them saying so very clearly. We have them asking Jesus in black and white "Are we God?." Is this not what they were "implying?." Should the inspiration of God be reduced to our "implications"?

When the translators have not allowed their preconceived doctrines to color their translation the result has been such faithful translations of John 8:58 as the following:

"'Truly, truly I tell you,' said Jesus, 'I have existed before Abraham was born'"

The Holy Bible Containing the Old and New Testaments, Dr. James Moffatt, John 8:58

and "Jesus said to them, 'I tell you, I existed before Abraham was born'"

The Complete Bible, an American Translation, by Edgar Goodspeed and J. M. Powis Smith, John 8:58

In Exodus 3:4, we read that prophet Moses used this exact same term to refer to himself, however, now strangely enough, no one has ever tried to claim that Moses is God or that he was mimicking the words of God found ten verses later in the same book of Exodus. We read:

"And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here I am."

Exodus 3:4

Notice how people are driven in a chosen direction of faith through selective translation? Also remember that Jesus (pbuh) did not speak GREEK. If only the church had not felt it necessary to burn all of the original Hebrew manuscripts of the Bible.

Is it so hard to bring us one clear verse like the above verse of Isaiah 66:23 wherein Jesus (pbuh) also says "worship me!"? Why must we infer? If Jesus is God or the Son of God then this is his right. The Bible should be overflowing with verses where Jesus explicitly commands his followers to worship him, where God explicitly commands mankind to worship his son, where God explicitly threatens those who do not worship His son with brimstone and hellfire, and so forth. The Bible is overflowing with verses like this from God about Himself, and from Jesus (pbuh) about God, but there are none from Jesus (pbuh) about himself. Why is it necessary:

a)For God Almighty to explicitly command us to worship Him, and

b)for Jesus to explicitly command us to worship "the Father."

while it is not necessary:

a)For Jesus (pbuh) to explicitly command us to worship him, or

b)for God to explicitly command us to worship "the Son"?

Is this not a fair request?
[/s]

Use your brain, how would Jesus exist before Abraham yet born in the time he was on earth?

This is stupidity because only a God can exist before and after time

This is using your I exist analogy since you are now bending Every translation to fit your loosing foundation
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:
[s][/s]

Use your brain, how would Jesus exist before Abraham yet born in the time he was on earth?

This is stupidity because only a God can exist before and after time

This is using your I exist analogy since you are now bending Every translation to fit your loosing foundation
Stop deceiving yourselves...I know your bible more than your pastors

I can disgrace you from every angle...

Open your heart nd learn d truth stop been a blind arne

If Jesus (pbuh) existed before Abraham that does not make him God in anyway because even angels existed before Abraham. They existed before the world was created. Does it make them God? No ! Jesus (pbuh) was with God before Abraham (pbuh) , but in what form? Was he like a handsome young man moving around and then God reduced him to a small baby and put him in his mother’s womb? No No ! It means in the knowledge of God we all were there. Jeremiah is said to have been made a Prophet before his birth. The Bible says

“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5)

In Islam, we share somewhat a similar belief. The Quran says

“When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful"sadQuran 7:172)

B.

The Christians claim that “I am” is the name of God in the Bible in Exodus 3:14. The verse reads

“And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.” (Exodus 3:14)

“Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, God ( I am.)”

We have no objection in agreeing that God was there before Abraham.

If Jesus was claiming divinity here. He should have at least remained consistent in the usage of words. In Exodus 3:14 the word for “I am” is “haw-yaw’ Where as the word in John 8:58 is “Ego Eimi”

This is sufficient to prove that in John 8:58 Jesus did not claim divinity.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Shimran(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lastmankc:
lies,the major problem of the world today is Islam.Those head slamming demons are heartless.
grin And the world can't exist without it depites the distortion.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Shimran(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
ValCon888:

But not as painful as your Ex-wife's throat you slashed five times. It baffles me how a reasonable human being will follow such a religion. A religion of peace that is known for violence.

The numbers of such followers is close to 2 Billion. Something happened wlseqhere, not Islam is to be blamed.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Shimran(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
reiddecuti:
Islam! Cursed religion to humanity.
And it is about to outnumbers your so called Christianity.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Rastaramsey(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Damnnnn niggar
He go don see something like that in the book, he cum dey find the solution
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by godliman: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Reminderz:

Lol another hater.. who started the first world war, was it Muslims? Who started the second world war? Was it Muslims... Who started the most attack in human history was it Muslims? Who are the most people filled in prisons? Is it Muslims? Leemao..there more to this brother..
In your own mind now you assume Hiltler is a Christian abi? Anyone who doesn't go to mosque is a Christian? Bros pls have fun, I wish you well. I am not your hater or enemy.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s]Jesus (pbuh) never intended to establish a new religion on earth. He was sent to revive the Mosaic Law.

A true Jew would have immediately recognized the teaching of Jesus as a reaffirmation of what Moses had taught. (Muhammad Ataur-Raheem, Jesus Prophet of Islam, 1992 edition)

The corrupted Pauline Gospel that exists today has nothing to do with Jesus:
What about Muhammad? Why did he establish a new religion with a plagiarized book containing history of Jews
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What about Muhammad? Why did he establish a new religion with a plagiarized book containing history of Jews
Lol your lies are very cheap... If prophet muhammad pbuh copied their religion which it seems u know nothing about, then why would he and the muslims destroy all the idols when they took back Mecca?

Also how can he copy judaism when he was unlettered, neither could read or write? How can he copy judaism when the closest jew group were in Madina not Mecca.

How can he copy judaism when Jews themselves wanted to kill him because he did not come from among them? Why were the Jews in Madina, Yathrib when their holy land was Jerusaleam? Why did the Gnostic christian Bahira when he saw prophet muhammad pbuh as an adolesant, realized that he was the awaited prophet that he was seeking? Why did the jews used to worn the arabs that when there awaited prophet will come, they will kill the arabs?

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, do u know anything about Zorostrainism? They worship idols, we worship God, Allah meaning la ilah, Allah "THE GOD"

You are merely repeating lies from people who spread lies, IF you are knowledgable you would learn from our sources then ask us.

if u have a heartattack do u go to a doctor or a mechanic, so if u want to know about islam do u go to a knowledgable muslim or a christian?

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

lets analyze the errors in your bible...

How can he copy from a book full of lies and errors...

Can God be the author of confusion and contradiction?

i) I John 5:7 which hinted at the Trinity is taken out of every modern version of the Bible as it is not to be found in the most ancient manuscripts (that they have access to today).

There is therefore no longer any verse in the Bible which preaches three gods as one. The Koran preaches that God is one indivisible, and not a trinity ( Koran 4:171)

ii) II Samuel 24 :1 says that God incited David to number Israel .
I Chronicles 21:1 says that Satan incited David to number Israel. God and Satan are not synonymous.

iii) II Chronicles 36:9 says that Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he became king.
II Kings 24:8 says Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he became king.

A difference of 10 years

iv) II Samuel 10:18 talks about David slew the men of 700 chariots of the Syrians and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander.
I Chronicles 1:18 says that David slew the men of 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen

Contradiction: one says 700 the other 7000. One says 40,000 horsemen(cavalry), the other 40,000 footmen (infantry).

v) I Chronicles 9:25 says that Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots.
I Kings 4:26 says that he had 40,000 stalls for horses

A difference of 36,000.

vi) Ezra 2:5 talks about an exile Arah having 775 sons.
Nehemiah 7:10 talks about the same exile Arah having 652 sons.

vii) John the Baptist contradicts Jesus.

According to Jesus, John the Baptist was Elijah in his 2nd coming Matthew 17:11.

John the Baptist denied being Elijah when the priests and Levites questioned him
(John 1:19-21).

viii) Was Jesus put on a cross (Stauron in Greek) Mark 15:11 or on a tree (Ksulon in Greek) I Peter 2:24

ix) John 3:13 Jesus says that none has ascended into heaven except the son of man who descended from heaven.

This contradicts II Kings 2:11 which says that Elijah ascended into heaven.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Shimran(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
WibusJaga:

Why is it that almost every violence & bloodshed that is based on religious belief must be linked to Islam?
Why?
Why??
Why?? ?
Any Muslim in the house Pls answer now. B4 I join the Islam-a-Bad gang.

At least you are opened minded. Learn Islam from its original sources Qur'an and the says of Islam prophets. A follower can't be perfect.

Again the murderer can't related his action by quoting any verse from the Qur'an that supports him but a mere claims.

Here is a verse to makes everything clear:

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors"
Q5, verse 32
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Truthissupreme: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Stop deceiving yourselves...I know your bible more than your pastors

I can disgrace you from every angle...

Open your heart nd learn d truth stop been a blind arne

If Jesus (pbuh) existed before Abraham that does not make him God in anyway because even angels existed before Abraham. They existed before the world was created. Does it make them God? No ! Jesus (pbuh) was with God before Abraham (pbuh) , but in what form? Was he like a handsome young man moving around and then God reduced him to a small baby and put him in his mother’s womb? No No ! It means in the knowledge of God we all were there. Jeremiah is said to have been made a Prophet before his birth. The Bible says

“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5)

In Islam, we share somewhat a similar belief. The Quran says

“When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful"sadQuran 7:172)

B.

The Christians claim that “I am” is the name of God in the Bible in Exodus 3:14. The verse reads

“And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.” (Exodus 3:14)

“Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, God ( I am.)”

We have no objection in agreeing that God was there before Abraham.

If Jesus was claiming divinity here. He should have at least remained consistent in the usage of words. In Exodus 3:14 the word for “I am” is “haw-yaw’ Where as the word in John 8:58 is “Ego Eimi”

This is sufficient to prove that in John 8:58 Jesus did not claim divinity.
I think I have taken enough time to educate you today

You have ended up fooling yourself completely

You claim Jesus isn't God, But you can't explain how he was existing before Abraham

You don't need to ask me stupid question because i already told you the logical answer is because he is God who isn't and wasn't bonded by space or time

Now you have boxed yourself in one corner and Abdul is confused, you say angels also existed before time but was Jesus an angel?

Your foolishness is also failure to know that angels didn't exist before time, God created Angels few days before man so they have a time of existence

Only God existed before time, don't you foolishly ask yourself who God was talking to when he said

Genesis 1:26

And God said, let us make man in our own image and likeness

Don't also give me your bullshit of the "US" is a translation because he obviously was talking to another entity and that entity can not be angels since angels don't have the triple built likeness of man.

God was creating man after his likeness of soul, spirit and body which he obviously had a likeness living in such multiplicity

Could that person not be Jesus with him all along?

Because only Jesus is defiling the existence of time by his affirmation

Only Jesus according to the Quran moulded a bird breathed into it and gave life to it

Not even Mohamed could try such, life come from the owner of life, God can not delegate such responsibility to even an angel let alone a prophet

So what's this recurring decimal showing Jesus is supernatural yet not an angel?

Until you answer my question why Jesus can exist before Abraham do not quote me on your shame

I know more than your imams if I also want to floor you like I did here about the Bible which you were running in defeat to translation excuse and stupid historians, lame assumptions, and faulty Islamic books that christianity existed before
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:

You claim Jesus isn't God, But you can't explain how he was existing before Abraham

You don't need to ask me stupid question because i already told you the logical answer is because he is God who isn't and wasn't bonded by space or time

Now you have boxed yourself in one corner and Abdul is confused, you say angels also existed before time but was Jesus an angel?

Your foolishness is also failure to know that angels didn't exist before time, God created Angels few days before man so they have a time of existence

Only God existed before time, don't you foolishly ask yourself who God was talking to when he said

Don't also give me your bullshit of the "US" is a translation because he obviously was talking to another entity and that entity can not be angels since angels don't have the triple built likeness of man.

God was creating man after his likeness of soul, spirit and body which he obviously had a likeness living in such multiplicity

Only Jesus according to the Quran moulded a bird breathed into it and gave life to it

Not even Mohamed could try such, life come from the owner of life, God can not delegate such responsibility to even an angel let alone a prophet

So what's this recurring decimal showing Jesus is supernatural yet not an angel?

Until you answer my question why Jesus can exist before Abraham do not quote me on your shame

I know more than your imams if I also want to floor you like I did here about the Bible which you were running in defeat to translation excuse and stupid historians, lame assumptions, and faulty Islamic books that christianity existed before
You are just making empty rants....with nit truth or sense in them....

Jesus did not say he existed before Abraham! Look at your response and you can see it for yourself that Jesus did not say he literally existed before Abraham. Jesus never said I SAW ABRAHAM, he said BEFORE Abraham was that I AM. Foolis** Christians will say that is proof! Actually it is not, because before Abraham so was I and you and every other living being on this planet.

God has foreknowledge of all his creation before he even creates them and puts them into existence. However so I know many Christians will be saying well what was so special about Jesus saying that? It isn’t something very special since we are all already known before our existence and so on. However when you get the big picture it makes very much sense to why Jesus would make such a statement. Let us see the reasons.

1- Abraham is the father of the Jews, and a very important figure to them. He is loved and honoured by all Jews and has a very high status.

2- Jesus is the messiah to the Jews, their saviour.

3- Jesus was a prophet sent to the Jews to bring them back to God.

So when you have all those three points it becomes clear that Jesus was showing the Jews of his own HIGH STATUS.

Jesus was sent to the Jews, who were from Abraham, and Jesus was their messiah and prophet, and the Jews honour and love Abraham. So Jesus said that to show them of his own importance to them ranking right beside Abraham. He was showing them that he is on the same rank and high status of Abraham. That is exactly why Jesus used Abraham and not Adam or Noah. Jesus used Abraham because Jews are from Abraham and Jesus was sent to the Jews. So Jesus is basically showing his importance to them and that even before his existence and his creation that God had already planned on sending him to children of Israel as a messiah and a saviour and last prophet. So it becomes evidently clear to why Jesus would make such a statement. Sadly the Jews misunderstood him.

There is no proof that the Jews wanted to kill Jesus because he was claiming to be God either. The facts are there for all to see. The Jews wanted to kill Jesus because he claimed to be in existence before Abraham, and he was not even very old or old enough to have been alive back then, so they wanted to kill him for making such a statement, which they believed to be a lie. They did not want to kill him for claiming to be God.

So the fact is, Jesus saying ‘I am’ didn’t make him God. The verse doesn’t even show that Jesus literally existed before Abraham or that the Jews wanted to kill him for claiming to be God. Jesus is fully man and is not God at all.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:

Jesus was not unique in anything, except he was born from a virgin (see my response)!

People too in the Bible's Old Testament did bring the dead back to life, cure the blind and heal the sick. How about considering them GOD Almighty Himself also? Read 1 Kings 17:22, 2 Kings 4:34, 2 Kings 6:17,20, 2 Kings 5:14, and 2 Kings 4:44 for more details.

And yes, the Jews did cause for several other Prophets to be stoned and killed before Jesus. How about considering these Prophets GOD Almighty Himself? Let us look at what Jesus said about the Jews killing their Prophets:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

Here we clearly see that Jesus peace be upon him is giving up on the Jews. He preached the Truth to them for 3 years and saw not much fruits from them. He instead, saw nothing but arrogance and stubbornness.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:

Let me once again disgrace you! Even the pope can not save your stinking ass today! cool

Even if we agree to your bias claim Jesus existing before Abraham doesn't prove that he is GOD Almighty.

In the Old Testament, the Bible presents Jeremiah as being a prophet before he was conceived in his mother's womb; "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 1:5)" Yet no one says that his pre-human existence qualifies him for deity.

And as to "I am" that Jesus used, no it wasn't the same "I am" that GOD Almighty used in the Old Testament. GOD used "HO ON", while Jesus used "EGO EIMI".

If Jesus wanted to tell the Jews that he was claiming to be God he should have at least remained consistent in the use of words or the whole point is lost. How many people in that age would have said "I am," in answer to questions in everyday life. Billions. Are they all gods? Of course not!

Are you still lost?

Why did you insist in worshiping Jesus when he hates you and doesn't know you?

Remember he was only sent to the lost sheeps of israel

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:

An eye for an eye won't make the world go blind, it will only make people see things differently and value their sight
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by chidiwar(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Xscape1993:
The major problem of the world today is religion.

Keep shot up..put it well, the major problem is religion ..
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
lets analyze the errors in your bible...

How can he copy from a book full of lies and errors...

Can God be the author of confusion and contradiction?

i) I John 5:7 which hinted at the Trinity is taken out of every modern version of the Bible as it is not to be found in the most ancient manuscripts (that they have access to today).

There is therefore no longer any verse in the Bible which preaches three gods as one. The Koran preaches that God is one indivisible, and not a trinity ( Koran 4:171)

ii) II Samuel 24 :1 says that God incited David to number Israel .
I Chronicles 21:1 says that Satan incited David to number Israel. God and Satan are not synonymous.

iii) II Chronicles 36:9 says that Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he became king.
II Kings 24:8 says Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he became king.

A difference of 10 years

iv) II Samuel 10:18 talks about David slew the men of 700 chariots of the Syrians and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander.
I Chronicles 1:18 says that David slew the men of 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen

Contradiction: one says 700 the other 7000. One says 40,000 horsemen(cavalry), the other 40,000 footmen (infantry).

v) I Chronicles 9:25 says that Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots.
I Kings 4:26 says that he had 40,000 stalls for horses

A difference of 36,000.

vi) Ezra 2:5 talks about an exile Arah having 775 sons.
Nehemiah 7:10 talks about the same exile Arah having 652 sons.

vii) John the Baptist contradicts Jesus.

According to Jesus, John the Baptist was Elijah in his 2nd coming Matthew 17:11.

John the Baptist denied being Elijah when the priests and Levites questioned him
(John 1:19-21).

viii) Was Jesus put on a cross (Stauron in Greek) Mark 15:11 or on a tree (Ksulon in Greek) I Peter 2:24

ix) John 3:13 Jesus says that none has ascended into heaven except the son of man who descended from heaven.

This contradicts II Kings 2:11 which says that Elijah ascended into heaven.

Muhammad could copy from it because the book were available in Mecca and Medina. Bahira tutored Mohammed on Coptic Christianity. Kadijat's cousin was also a Christian. There were Jews in both Mecca and Medina in those days. So there is no way Muhammad will claim ignorance of the Torah and Bible as they were popular texts in his days. Have you ever wondered why all the main characters in the Quran were people of Jewish descent? The story of creation, of Noah, Abraham, Moses and even Jesus are similar to those found in the Torah and Bible. How come? Was Muhammad a Jew? What is his business with Moses, David, Joseph and other Jewish people? It's obvious he plagiarized those texts. How come he was looking to impose his religion on others. Mecca was a multi-religious society just like Nigeria is. Muhammad raised conflict simply because he wanted his brand of religion to be the dominant one. He converted their Kaabah to his. Their black stone he converted to his as well. Where is the mention of Kaabah or black stone in the Torah? Every evidence point to Muhammad plagiarizing the Jewish religion. Simple.

Apart from your number 1,7,8 and 9, I do not see anything worth responding to in your so-called contradictions. Those are errors of numbers which any individual can make. So to claim that proves the Torah/Bible is fake is a joke really because both texts never claimed to be revealed to the writers. Instead, they were accurate recordings of events by humans who tried to keep it as accurate as possible. Your Quran also became a subject of debate or have you never heard of burning of scrolls that did not align with the views of Bukhari? It is thus safe to say you are practicing Bukahri's religion and not Muhammad's.

1 John 5:7 was removed because of doubts in its interpretation, not whether it existed or not. Since the Greek words usually could take on multiple meaning, any such words which were unclear and whose context was also doubtful was usually removed. Note though that 1 John is a letter from Apostle John the Beloved to Jerusalem. It is not part of the Gospels of Jesus Christ so I do not see how removing anything from their tarnishes the Bible. Jesus said in John 14 that "I and my Father are one". He also said in the same chapter that "I am in the Father and he is in Me". So that settles that.

As for your number 7, it is not that Jesus Christ told his disciples that John is Elijah What Jesus said is Elijah has come and they have done to him what they will. Whereas, John said he is not Elijah. The question then is how is that a contradiction? If Jesus said John is Elijah, it would have been different. But it is generally accepted that Jesus was referring to John the Baptist as Elijah. So I wonder what exactly you see there as a contradiction. The fact is John came as a forerunner for Jesus. But he was in no way a product of reincarnation. If John was aware that he is Eijah, that will mean he was a reincarnation. Now let me ask. Do you Muslims believe in reincarnation? If you do show me in your books were reincarnation is written.
8. How exactly is a cross and a tree different? Are both not made from wood?
9. Jesus had not even ascended to heaven at the time he was speaking. He was answering Nicodemus who was wondering how one could be born again. The verse 11 says "We speak of what we know" then in 13 he says no one has ascended into heaven except he who comes from heaven. In other words. No one has been to heaven amongst them who were in that gathering except for him who came down from heaven. So Jesus was not making a general statement about ascension from heaven because he had not even ascended then. It's just like an American saying no one has been to America except I who came from America. Will that indicate he is saying no one has gone to America from Nigeria?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Muhammad could copy from it because the book were available in Mecca and Medina. Bahira tutored Mohammed on Coptic Christianity. Kadijat's cousin was also a Christian. There were Jews in both Mecca and Medina in those days. So there is no way Muhammad will claim ignorance of the Torah and Bible as they were popular texts in his days. Have you ever wondered why all the main characters in the Quran were people of Jewish descent? The story of creation, of Noah, Abraham, Moses and even Jesus are similar to those found in the Torah and Bible. How come? Was Muhammad a Jew? What is his business with Moses, David, Joseph and other Jewish people? It's obvious he plagiarized those texts. How come he was looking to impose his religion on others. Mecca was a multi-religious society just like Nigeria is. Muhammad raised conflict simply because he wanted his brand of religion to be the dominant one. He converted their Kaabah to his. Their black stone he converted to his as well. Where is the mention of Kaabah or black stone in the Torah? Every evidence point to Muhammad plagiarizing the Jewish religion. Simple.

Apart from your number 1,7,8 and 9, I do not see anything worth responding to in your so-called contradictions. Those are errors of numbers which any individual can make. So to claim that proves the Torah/Bible is fake is a joke really because both texts never claimed to be revealed to the writers. Instead, they were accurate recordings of events by humans who tried to keep it as accurate as possible. Your Quran also became a subject of debate or have you never heard of burning of scrolls that did not align with the views of Bukhari? It is thus safe to say you are practicing Bukahri's religion and not Muhammad's.

1 John 5:7 was removed because of doubts in its interpretation, not whether it existed or not. Since the Greek words usually could take on multiple meaning, any such words which were unclear and whose context was also doubtful was usually removed. Note though that 1 John is a letter from Apostle John the Beloved to Jerusalem. It is not part of the Gospels of Jesus Christ so I do not see how removing anything from their tarnishes the Bible. Jesus said in John 14 that "I and my Father are one". He also said in the same chapter that "I am in the Father and he is in Me". So that settles that.

As for your number 7, it is not that Jesus Christ told his disciples that John is Elijah What Jesus said is Elijah has come and they have done to him what they will. Whereas, John said he is not Elijah. The question then is how is that a contradiction? If Jesus said John is Elijah, it would have been different. But it is generally accepted that Jesus was referring to John the Baptist as Elijah. So I wonder what exactly you see there as a contradiction. The fact is John came as a forerunner for Jesus. But he was in no way a product of reincarnation. If John was aware that he is Eijah, that will mean he was a reincarnation. Now let me ask. Do you Muslims believe in reincarnation? If you do show me in your books were reincarnation is written.
8. How exactly is a cross and a tree different? Are both not made from wood?
9. Jesus had not even ascended to heaven at the time he was speaking. He was answering Nicodemus who was wondering how one could be born again. The verse 11 says "We speak of what we know" then in 13 he says no one has ascended into heaven except he who comes from heaven. In other words. No one has been to heaven amongst them who were in that gathering except for him who came down from heaven. So Jesus was not making a general statement about ascension from heaven because he had not even ascended then. It's just like an American saying no one has been to America except I who came from America. Will that indicate he is saying no one has gone to America from Nigeria?
[/s]
Trash!!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Lol your lies are very cheap... If prophet muhammad pbuh copied their religion which it seems u know nothing about, then why would he and the muslims destroy all the idols when they took back Mecca?

Also how can he copy judaism when he was unlettered, neither could read or write? How can he copy judaism when the closest jew group were in Madina not Mecca.

How can he copy judaism when Jews themselves wanted to kill him because he did not come from among them? Why were the Jews in Madina, Yathrib when their holy land was Jerusaleam? Why did the Gnostic christian Bahira when he saw prophet muhammad pbuh as an adolesant, realized that he was the awaited prophet that he was seeking? Why did the jews used to worn the arabs that when there awaited prophet will come, they will kill the arabs?

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, do u know anything about Zorostrainism? They worship idols, we worship God, Allah meaning la ilah, Allah "THE GOD"

You are merely repeating lies from people who spread lies, IF you are knowledgable you would learn from our sources then ask us.

if u have a heartattack do u go to a doctor or a mechanic, so if u want to know about islam do u go to a knowledgable muslim or a christian?
Are the idols Jewish? He destroyed the idols and took their Kaabah and black stone for himself. When God asked Israel to destroy the idols of other nations, he never asked them to take anything for themselves from the idol. Only Muhammad did that. Muhammad used to pray facing Jerusalem like the Jews used to do. Why did he start praying towards the Kaabah that was a place of idol worship then?

He copied Judaism from the coptics and Jews who were around him. Good you mentioned Bahira. Bahira never said he is the prophet he is waiting for. Stop spewing lies. Bahira tutored him about Gnostic Christianity and from there he started forming his own lies about one revelation. Did he not go to Medina before he received his revelations? Were Jews not in Mecca while he too was there? It is a fallacy to claim Muhammad was not aware of the traditions of Jews and their history. It was common knowledge at that time. He just went and plagiarized everything.
Where did the Jews warn Arabs that a prophet is coming from among them. Quit the lies abeg. Jews see themselves as God's chosen nation and will never accept a prophet from another tribe. That's why Muhammad entered into conflict with them when they rejected his claims as a prophet.
Zoroastrianism is a monotheistic religion too. It also bears similarities with Islam. I'm sure Muhammad copied them too. He just went about copying others and fighting those who rejected his lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ogun: One Shot As Residents Burn Down Three Customs Vehicles / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) / 63 Female Panties Discovered In Graveyard In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 289
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.