Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat (34588 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by eas01: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

Quran declares all Bibles are corrupt.

When was the New Testament written??

The church thoroughly admits that NT is badly altered, and earliest copies of NT don't date before year 200. So not only the Aramaic original language of Jesus was never documented, hence his original sayings are permanently lost, but the Greek writings (a language Jesus never spoke) had been badly corrupted. Trinity and all its faulty analysis are based on writings that are totally off (different language and phrases spoken altogether) and utter nonsense.

Catholics tell Protestants that their religion is false because it was
originated in year 1507 by Martin Luther while the Catholic church
was original and is a continuation to what Jesus' apostles/disciples
built and preached. Protestants respond by demonstrating the great
deal of corruption and alteration done, and how the scriptures of
the Bibles' (plural) New Testaments were written 200+ years
after Jesus, and how the traditions are marred with corruption.
Muslims answer both polytheist trinitarian pagans by inviting them
to Islam, because Islam came to restore the original Faith of GOD
Almighty, and Islam is GOD Almighty's Divine Truth.

no one knows regarding the "Gospel of John":

Who wrote it.
How many people wrote it.
When it was written.
Where it was written.
Also, when one reads this gospel, he would immediately notice that it was not written by John himself. Christians say that it was John the Apostle writting about John the Baptist. The evidence in the quotes above clearly proves that this is a desperate lie! I submit to you that neither John wrote anything! Let us look at the following verses from the gospel:

"And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? (From the King James Version Bible, John 1:19)"

"John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; (From the King James Version Bible, John 1:26)"

"For John was not yet cast into prison. (From the King James Version Bible, John 3:24)"

etc...

Whoever wrote the gospel, was he appointed or inspired by GOD Almighty? If yes, then who is that man? It can't be John for it is quite obvious from the above verses and many more throughout the gospel that John wasn't the original author. One has to be ridiculously biased and blind in faith to deny that.
MohaMAD was a prostate cancer alias puss-phet alias poo-phet alias boo-phet.��. Cowrabian like you.

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by blaqkid205(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Can someone tell me how this is related to Islam some fools are here abusing Islam they won't talk about things that also happen in other religion the guy search if there is a forgiveness for anyone who commit murder in Quran so how is it related to Islam some guys are just dumb here
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
eas01:
MohaMAD was a peudo, killer, a plagaurist and fraud . �. Your prophet is a fraud like your cowrabic self. You need Christian prince on youtube to set you straight. Even I will set you straight.
Send me your phone number let us discuss.
I like people like you.
You know why i like exposing Christians online and ofline?

Because they tend to come yp with claims and Fabrications...

And you nko? Shamefull ignorant fellow try to sip some sense and not lies ans abuses which show who you are

I'll disgrace you and the cheap liar as usual

Some disgusting and hateful paltalk coward by the name of Christian Prince is going around the chat rooms spreading lies about Islam. The yeye man is really despicable. Most Christians do not even consider him a true sincere Christian....

Ironically this filth does not have a problem with the language of his own Bible. What a hypocrite indeed.

You think making jokes ans lying around can save you ?

Try me and you'll regret your life!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by eas01: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
You know why i like exposing Christians online and ofline?

Because they tend to come yp with claims and Fabrications...

And you nko? Shamefull ignorant fellow try to sip some sense and not lies ans abuses which show who you are

I'll disgrace you and the cheap liar as usual

Some disgusting and hateful paltalk coward by the name of Christian Prince is going around the chat rooms spreading lies about Islam. The yeye man is really despicable. Most Christians do not even consider him a true sincere Christian....

Ironically this filth does not have a problem with the language of his own Bible. What a hypocrite indeed.

You think making jokes ans lying around can save you ?

Try me and you'll regret your life!
Send me your number , let's talk. How do I contact u?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
eas01:

Send me your number , let's talk. How do I contact u?
Contact me? Am i your mate Useless polytheist trinitarian pagan..

Give me your address I will visit you
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by eas01: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Contact me? Am i your mate Useless polytheist trinitarian pagan..

Give me your address I will visit you
�. Dude go round your kabal in mecca. You idol worshipper.
Send me ur number let me talk with u or I send u mine and u call me. Which do u prefer.?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
eas01:

�. Dude go round your kabal in mecca. You idol worshipper.
Send me ur number let me talk with u or I send u mine and u call me. Which do u prefer.?
Did i look like someone you cheap brat can talk to? If at all you want to get exposed and disgraced... organize a physical debate and see wonders....I can travel anywhere and meet you! Organize it get your people as audience and I promise you i wil be there... Thats how I do my things...

I dont subscribe to cheap online liars lets meet physically so that you'll vomit your lies and insults as you face me....
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Phraences: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

begotten son is not only used in John 3:16. There are many other verses in the bible that refers to Jesus as the begotten son of God. If begotten is removed from John 3:16, it still stands as " His only son" which still carries the same meaning and effect as only begotten son. Do you agree?

You have still not answered. Are your wives worse than slaves?

Stop arguing with this people. A so called prophet used violence to spread his religion and people are surprised about Islamic terrorism. The terrorists are just following the footsteps of their mentor. They are the true believers.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by IzRayl: 1:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Once a mistake, twice a coincidence, third knowingly done..... How many Christians have you seen bombing and killing people all in the name of religion and their clerics or pastors supporting them..... But you can't deny the fact that most Muslims are terrorists sympathizers especially their clerics...... In nigeria here recently an imam at plateau state said Allah gave them the right to kill infidels and non of their fellow imams critized or corrected him instead they kept quiet.... And as the laws state silence means acceptance, them keeping quiet means they also support him
Reminderz:

Then because a single person decides to go haywire you push it on every Muslims.. so should I push it on every Christian too if a single Christian decides to go haywire

There's no verse of the QURAN that supports violence.. so their actions aren't justified by religion..
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Tomisin666(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2021
I guess y’all know who the Christians imperialist state are bombing and enslaving people all because of their perceive ways of life they thought it could be best suit for the rest of the world through using mass destruction has a result to those who repudiate such forceful doctrine of theirs through cohesion and violent nonsense!
IzRayl:
Once a mistake, twice a coincidence, third knowingly done..... How many Christians have you seen bombing and killing people all in the name of religion and their clerics or pastors supporting them..... But you can't deny the fact that most Muslims are terrorists sympathizers especially their clerics...... In nigeria here recently an imam at plateau state said Allah gave them the right to kill infidels and non of their fellow imams critized or corrected him instead they kept quiet.... And as the laws state silence means acceptance, them keeping quiet means they also support him
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Today, the translators and publishers of our modern Bibles are beginning to be a little more forthright and honest with their readers. As we have just seen, although they may not simply openly admit that these twelve verses were forgeries of the Church and not the word of God, still, at least they are beginning to draw the reader's attention to the fact that there are two "versions" of the "Gospel of Mark" and then leave the reader to decide what to make of these two "versions."

Now the question becomes "if the Church has tampered with the Gospel of Mark, then did they stop there or is there more to this story?. As it happens, Tischendorf also discovered that the "Gospel of John" has been heavily reworked by the Church over the ages. For example,

1.It was found that the verses starting from John 7:53 to 8:11 (the story of the woman taken in adultery) are not to be found in the most ancient copies of the Bible available to Christianity today, specifically, codices Sinaiticus or Vaticanus.

2.It was also found that John 21:25 was a later insertion, and that a verse from the gospel of Luke (24:12) that speaks of Peter discovering an empty tomb of Jesus is not to be found in the ancient manuscripts.

(For more on this topic please read 'Secrets of Mount Sinai' by James Bentley, Doubleday, NY, 1985).

More lies. Show the two versions of the Gospel of Mark. You're just spewing lies up and down. Yet you muslims will claim some hadiths are Daif. If your Quran that was written by one man and the rest burnt is perfect to you, but a book which had the different manuscripts preserved to this day and extensive scholarly works carried out is dishonest to you, then anyone can see why you Muslims are usually intolerant of diverse opinions. For your information, The different manuscripts had some parts that were missing and that is why the four gospels are adjudged to be the most complete works about Christ because the contain confirmed details by two or more manuscripts of the Bible.
Your Quran on the other hand is a product of intellectual rascality. Why burn scrolls simply because you don't agree with them? With that, you guys have become intellectual slaves of Bukahri as whatever he deemed right is right and what he deems wrong is wrong. Conclusion is, you are practicing islam according to Bukahri and not even Muhammad.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Origin(f): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2021
YOU are the problem.
YOU are a BIGOT, a HYPOCRITE, and are prone to PREJUDICE and BIAS.

If you read this article and you blamed the "whole religion"

But you read the trending news about an Italian man (DEFINITELY CHRISTIANS) that killed his Nigerian wife and you blamed the "heart of man."

Dear BIGOT congrats! And you can never hide....
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

More lies. Show the two versions of the Gospel of Mark. You're just spewing lies up and down. Yet you muslims will claim some hadiths are Daif. If your Quran that was written by one man and the rest burnt is perfect to you, but a book which had the different manuscripts preserved to this day and extensive scholarly works carried out is dishonest to you, then anyone can see why you Muslims are usually intolerant of diverse opinions. For your information, The different manuscripts had some parts that were missing and that is why the four gospels are adjudged to be the most complete works about Christ because the contain confirmed details by two or more manuscripts of the Bible.
Your Quran on the other hand is a product of intellectual rascality. Why burn scrolls simply because you don't agree with them? With that, you guys have become intellectual slaves of Bukahri as whatever he deemed right is right and what he deems wrong is wrong. Conclusion is, you are practicing islam according to Bukahri and not even Muhammad.
You are still not ashame of yourself comming online to spit trash again?

I am ready to cure your madness at whatever angle you chose to rant!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
My refutation to your silky claims is on the way...Lemme finish disgracing your bible first...dont you have the gut to defend?

You are a failure and a disgrace to polytheists

Since you cant defend anything but keep ranting and making lies...

The exposing continues

The evidence of tampering goes on and on. For example, in the Codex Sinaiticus the "lord's prayer" of Luke 11:2-4 differs substantially from the version which has reached us through the agency of centuries of "inspired" correction. Luke 11:2-4 in this most ancient of all Christian manuscripts reads:

"Father, Hallowed by thy name, Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so upon earth. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins, as we ourselves also forgive everyone that is indebted to us. And bring us not into temptation."

Further, the "Codex Vaticanus," is another ancient manuscript held by the scholars of Christianity in the same reverent standing as the Codex Sinaiticus. These two fourth century codices are together considered the most ancient copies of the Bible available today. In the codex Vaticanus we can find a version of Luke 11:2-4 even shorter than that of Codex Sinaiticus. In this version even the words "Thy will be done, as in heaven, so upon earth." are not to be found.

When we observe this fact we begin to see why it is that even in our modern Bibles "The Lord's Prayer" in Matthew 6:9-13 is not exactly the same as the version presented in Luke 11:2-4.

With regard to the verse of Luke 24:51 which contains Luke's alleged account of the final parting of Jesus and how he was "raised up into heaven." However, as seen in previous pages, in the Codex Sinaiticus and other ancient manuscripts the words "and was carried up into heaven" are completely missing. The verse only says:

"And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them."

C.S.C. Williams observed, if this omission were correct, "there is no reference at all to the Ascension in the original text of the Gospel."

Some other discrepancies between the Codex Sinaiticus and our modern Bibles are:

Matthew 17:21 is missing in Codex Sinaiticus.

In our modern Bibles, Mark 1:1 reads "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;" however, in this most ancient of all Christian manuscripts, this verse only reads "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ" Strangely, the very words which are most grating to the Muslim's Qur'an, "the Son of God," are completely missing. Isn't that interesting?

Stop exposing your ignorance about literary and scholarly exercises. The fact is both manuscripts contain The Lord's prayer. Some words missing does not invalidate the existence of The Lord's prayer. Your salat is what Bukahri says it is. You as a muslim don't have access to gain more insight about the different writings of your Quran. You are Bukhari's intellectual slaves being led in the mouth like donkeys.
As long as both manuscripts agree that The Lord's prayer exists, that is ok. Note that from time to time, Bible scholars sit to study, critique and make further research on Biblical texts. It is this that has enabled the religion to know when it is going wrong and make amends unlike your Quran that has become a compendium of dogma and terrorist manual. Just look around you and see the assorted army of terrorists who are using the Quran as a guide
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Stop exposing your ignorance about literary and scholarly exercises. The fact is both manuscripts contain The Lord's prayer. Some words missing does not invalidate the existence of The Lord's prayer. Your salat is what Bukahri says it is. You as a muslim don't have access to gain more insight about the different writings of your Quran. You are Bukhari's intellectual slaves being led in the mouth like donkeys.
As long as both manuscripts agree that The Lord's prayer exists, that is ok. Note that from time to time, Bible scholars sit to study, critique and make further research on Biblical texts. It is this that has enabled the religion to know when it is going wrong and make amends unlike your Quran that has become a compendium of dogma and terrorist manual. Just look around you and see the assorted army of terrorists who are using the Quran as a guide
lol... xtianity has expired is dead and burried for long!

Ol your trash can be dealt with...

Kindly invite me for an open debate pls

Lets see who is really on d right path!

I hate lies and insults online

Kindly invite me and see how i wil disgrace your books....

You Christians were the source of some of the worst lies and distortions about Islam should come as no surprise, since Islam was its main "competitor" on the stage of World Religions. Far from honouring the commandment not to bear false witness against one's neighbour, Christians distortions and outright lies about Islam and Prophet Muhammad were widespread. Starting from John of Damascus to the modern day missionaries very little has been changed as far as the content is concerned.

I am always ready to deal with some of the Christian missionary propaganda and polemics of the past and present...

Pls gather your audience and invite me
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
You are still not ashame of yourself comming online to spit trash again?

I am ready to cure your madness at whatever angle you chose to rant!

Oga your Quran is a product of plagiarism. Know this, know peace. As long as you can't prove your Quran is not plagiarized from the Bible and Torah, all your useless stories are baseless.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
lol... xtianity has expired is dead and burried for long!

Ol your trash can be dealt with...

Kindly invite me for an open debate pls

Lets see who is really on d right path!

I hate lies and insults online

Kindly invite me and see how i wil disgrace your books....

You Christians were the source of some of the worst lies and distortions about Islam should come as no surprise, since Islam was its main "competitor" on the stage of World Religions. Far from honouring the commandment not to bear false witness against one's neighbour, Christians distortions and outright lies about Islam and Prophet Muhammad were widespread. Starting from John of Damascus to the modern day missionaries very little has been changed as far as the content is concerned.

I am always ready to deal with some of the Christian missionary propaganda and polemics of the past and present...

Pls gather your audience and invite me

What will you want to debate on? Tell me and i'm game.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Oga your Quran is a product of plagiarism. Know this, know peace. As long as you can't prove your Quran is not plagiarized from the Bible and Torah, all your useless stories are baseless.
lol why must you fool yourself all the time...when didi the book "bible" came into being??

Can an unlettered copy from your acclaimed sources?

I keep telling you how dumbfounded you sound...

Your polemics are empty trash when we sit for a debate you will run away in shame because what you defend on are clear conjectures...

I hold physical debate i can follow you anywhere you fix it on any topic of your choice....

Kindly provide your address and see wonders.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by eas01: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Did i look like someone you cheap brat can talk to? If at all you want to get exposed and disgraced... organize a physical debate and see wonders....I can travel anywhere and meet you! Organize it get your people as audience and I promise you i wil be there... Thats how I do my things...

I dont subscribe to cheap online liars lets meet physically so that you'll vomit your lies and insults as you face me....
grin. You are a cowrabian noise maker. You can't debate me on any topic, not even on religion. I rather talk to you on phone.
Are you sure you have money to travel. Oh! I forgot my state resources is even contributing to your pocket. grin
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
lol why must you fool yourself all the time...when didi the book "bible" came into being??

Can an unlettered copy from your acclaimed sources?

I keep telling you how dumbfounded you sound...

Your polemics are empty trash when we sit for a debate you will run away in shame because what you defend on are clear conjectures...

I hold physical debate i can follow you anywhere you fix it on any topic of your choice....

Kindly provide your address and see wonders.

I definitely don't want to meet you. Open a thread. This is where we meet. Open a thread and mention me and let's start the debate.

Do you know how stupid it sounds to claim because someone was unlettered means he can't learn. Do you realise even the children of Israel used to memorize the Torah in their childhood just as you memorize the Quran?
Did Muhammad write the Quran? Was it not "revealed" to him and he recited it? You're too dumb to even claim because he was unlettered, he couldn't have stolen others' history which used to be passed down orally.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
eas01:

grin. You are a cowrabian noise maker. You can't debate me on any topic, not even on religion. I rather talk to you on phone.
Are you sure you have money to travel. Oh! I forgot my state resources is even contributing to your pocket. grin
Baba don't trust these terrorists with your location o. He might just inform the terrorists closest to you to attack you. Their army of bandits are not spread round the country for nothing.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I definitely don't want to meet you. Open a thread. This is where we meet. Open a thread and mention me and let's start the debate.

Do you know how stupid it sounds to claim because someone was unlettered means he can't learn. Do you realise even the children of Israel used to memorize the Torah in their childhood just as you memorize the Quran?
Did Muhammad write the Quran? Was it not "revealed" to him and he recited it? You're too dumb to even claim because he was unlettered, he couldn't have stolen others' history which used to be passed down orally.
You cant like meeting me because you know deep in your heart that you are lost and will surely be disgraced!

How dare you quote me insult mt faith and expect to continue?

If you are sincere and truthful organize a physical debate let us have witnesse and observers..

I dont mind holding the debate inside your church...

Bring forth all your allegations about The Quran and Prophet Muhammad...and I wil respond to them clear them all and pose challenges to you that you can never attempt!

I can chose to be dumb like you and lebel allegations and accusations against Jesus with concrete evidence from the Jewish talmud

Jesus is born of of wedlock his mother is a LovePeddler...he is burning in helfire , the Jews are laughing at the stupidity of Christians etc...

And I'll give 101 reasons to back up my claims... Thats when you'll know you are dealing with someone that will bring ur end!

I repeat organize a physical debate! Dont be afraid you coward....

Dont just come online and type trash!

Be bold enough to face a muslims and insult his faith physically cool
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

[/s] Let me disconfigure your wrecked brain...

You keep disgracing yourself about plagiarism or whatsoever!

So in your shallow paganism brain simply because a story exist in the Bible and is also found in the Quran it automatically mean the Quran copied it from your fabricated bible?

Lol such a claim is so so childish....

Remember d quran acknowledge the existence of revelations before it and afirm such!

Although alterations were made because it was only for a meant time yet there are few truths in it!

So for you to claim the quran is from ur bible is baseless!

Your bible Begins with A scientific error! Genesis1:1 it is proven!

Today there are over 50,000 errors in your Bible.... everyone knows that! No doubt!

Your silly argument can be very easily refuted. The next time you brainless apologist uses this argument you wil make fun of yourself,Let me just give you the following history lesson:

1. The Bible refers to the ruler of Egypt in the times of Abraham and Joseph (peace be upon them) as “Pharaoh” (Genesis 12, 37).
2. Both the Bible and the Quran refer to the Egyptian ruler during the time of Moses (peace be upon him) as “Pharaoh”.
3. While the title was used in the time of Moses (peace be upon him), it was NOT used to refer to the Egyptian king in earlier times, such as those of Abraham and Joseph (peace be upon them), which means that the Bible’s use of the term in Genesis is an anachronism.
4. If the charge of “plagiarism” is accurate, then we should expect that the Quran would repeat the error in the Bible when recounting the story of Joseph (Surah 12).

And yet, we find that the Arabic word “firaun” is ONLY used to describe the Egyptian king in the time of Moses (peace be upon him) but NEVER in the time of Joseph (peace be upon him).

5. How could the author of the Quran, assuming He was copying the Bible or other Jewish stories in 7th century Arabia, have known NOT to use the title “firaun” when referring to the Egyptian ruler in the time of Joseph (peace be upon him)? The “plagiarism” argument immediately breaks down!
You see how easy it is? So the next time you brainless apologist uses this argument to bash the Quran, shows you are making the folly of your argument and i wil enjoy watching you squirm!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And as regards to the lies of burning quran etc whc you misunderstood I'll clear your doubt also

The Noble Quran was revealed in one language and that is Arabic. It has only one original Arabic copy. Arabic 1400 years ago had 7 dialects. There exists today one original copy of the Noble in Saudi Arabia today. A copy of this original copy also exists in Turkey today as well.

When the Noble Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, it was revealed in Arabic, and in the Quraishi dialect. The Quraishi dialect is the most proper Arabic dialect that properly uses the Arabic words without altering their sound.

The Quraishi dialect was the most popular dialect in the Middle East at that time, and is today the dialect used among Arabs who speak Proper Arabic. The dialect that books teach at schools is also a Quraishi dialect today.

Back in the Middle East 1400 years ago, the Quraishi dialect was not the only one used among Arabs. There existed 6 other dialects along with it, but as I said, it was the most popular.

It is very important in the Islamic faith that when we recite the Noble Quran, we recite it in the Quraishi dialect or what we call today in the proper Arabic. We can't pronounce for instance "th" as "sa" or "za". We can't pronounce "la" as "laman". We can't pronounce "ja" and "ga", etc...

There are no variances or missing parts in the Noble Quran. These are all false and baseless assumptions by some anti-Islamics. The Arabic dialects had problems with each others, and that's why standardizing the Noble Quran with its original Quraishi dialect was essential to keeping it as a perfect Holy Book: For instance, take the letter "j". Did you know that some Arabs don't pronounce the "j"? They always pronounce it as "g" or "ga".

Take "the" as another example. Some Arabs also don't pronounce "the". They pronounce it as "za".

Another example, and this is an important one in my opinion, is that some Arabs used to have a dialect which originated from Yemen, where they would add "an" at the end of a noun. Take for instance the popular word of today "Taliban", as in the Taliban in Afghanistan. "Taliban" is the same as the Arabic word "Talib" which means "Student".

The Afghans today used the old Arabic dialect from Yemen which dates even older than 1400 years ago when the Noble Quran was revealed. Back then in Yemen, as I said, they used to add the word "an" for nouns. So if they for instance wanted to refer to a stone "sakhr (in Arabic)", then they would refer to it as "sakhran", even though it would be written in Arabic as "sakhr".

In Islam, properly reciting the Words of Allah Almighty is the way it must be practiced. Otherwise, it would be considered a sin and disrespect toward Allah Almighty and the individual would be disobeying Allah Almighty and would gain bad deeds that will count against him in the Day of Judgment if he did it intentionally.

The preservation of the Noble Quran during Muhammad's time:

When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him received the Noble Quran's Revelations in a 10-years span, he had everything documented on paper and saved with his close disciples and immediate family. He also had the entire Noble Quran memorized along with many of his followers. The Noble Quran during the times of our beloved Prophet peace be upon him was carefully preserved and protected from man's corruption. It was documented on paper and it was entirely memorized by many.

When Uthman, the third Caliph in Islam, compiled the Noble Quran, he did not determine the numerical order of the Noble Chapters and the Noble Verses. The entire Noble Quran as I said was already documented and memorized. Chapters from the Noble Quran were recited by our Prophet peace be upon him at least 5 times a day during the Muslims' five-daily prayers. Also, the Noble Quran was all recited during the month of Ramadan, as it is still done today. There are other daily and weekly religious occasions, festivals and holidays where the Noble Quran back then and still today was recited either partially or wholly. The Muslims who perfected the memorization of the Noble Quran back then continuously refreshed their memories through teaching others: Muslims and non-Muslims about Islam.

So, it is beyond the shadow of the doubt that the numbering and the order of the Noble Chapters and Verses was already determined by our Prophet peace be upon him through the inspiration and guidance of Allah Almighty, and not by anyone else.

Historically, almost every Muslim scholar had the entire Noble Quran memorized by heart. If you live among Muslims or know well how the Muslims deal with the Noble Quran, then you would know that tampering with the Noble Quran is impossible among the Muslims. If someone recites the Noble Quran to the public (in the Mosque for instance) and makes a mistake, then he would find many who would correct him because they would have the entire Noble Quran memorized by heart.

The memorization of the entire Noble Quran is something sacred in Islam. It helped the Noble Quran remain error-free from man's false documentation. Today in the Middle East they have programs and rewards for those who have the entire Noble Quran memorized. I once saw on TV a biography about a 4-years old little boy in Iran who had the entire Noble Quran memorized! He received a big reward and was enlisted in the "gifted kids" program.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And as regards to the lies of burning quran etc whc you misunderstood I'll clear your doubt also

The Noble Quran was revealed in one language and that is Arabic. It has only one original Arabic copy. Arabic 1400 years ago had 7 dialects. There exists today one original copy of the Noble in Saudi Arabia today. A copy of this original copy also exists in Turkey today as well.

When the Noble Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, it was revealed in Arabic, and in the Quraishi dialect. The Quraishi dialect is the most proper Arabic dialect that properly uses the Arabic words without altering their sound.

The Quraishi dialect was the most popular dialect in the Middle East at that time, and is today the dialect used among Arabs who speak Proper Arabic. The dialect that books teach at schools is also a Quraishi dialect today.

Back in the Middle East 1400 years ago, the Quraishi dialect was not the only one used among Arabs. There existed 6 other dialects along with it, but as I said, it was the most popular.

It is very important in the Islamic faith that when we recite the Noble Quran, we recite it in the Quraishi dialect or what we call today in the proper Arabic. We can't pronounce for instance "th" as "sa" or "za". We can't pronounce "la" as "laman". We can't pronounce "ja" and "ga", etc...

There are no variances or missing parts in the Noble Quran.

These are all false and baseless assumptions by some anti-Islamics. The Arabic dialects had problems with each others, and that's why standardizing the Noble Quran with its original Quraishi dialect was essential to keeping it as a perfect Holy Book: For instance, take the letter "j". Did you know that some Arabs don't pronounce the "j"? They always pronounce it as "g" or "ga".

Take "the" as another example. Some Arabs also don't pronounce "the". They pronounce it as "za".

Another example, and this is an important one in my opinion, is that some Arabs used to have a dialect which originated from Yemen, where they would add "an" at the end of a noun. Take for instance the popular word of today "Taliban", as in the Taliban in Afghanistan. "Taliban" is the same as the Arabic word "Talib" which means "Student".

In Islam, properly reciting the Words of Allah Almighty is the way it must be practiced. Otherwise, it would be considered a sin and disrespect toward Allah Almighty and the individual would be disobeying Allah Almighty and would gain bad deeds that will count against him in the Day of Judgment if he did it intentionally.

When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him received the Noble Quran's Revelations in a 10-years span, he had everything documented on paper and saved with his close disciples and immediate family. He also had the entire Noble Quran memorized along with many of his followers. The Noble Quran during the times of our beloved Prophet peace be upon him was carefully preserved and protected from man's corruption. It was documented on paper and it was entirely memorized by many.

When Uthman, the third Caliph in Islam, compiled the Noble Quran, he did not determine the numerical order of the Noble Chapters and the Noble Verses. The entire Noble Quran as I said was already documented and memorized. Chapters from the Noble Quran were recited by our Prophet peace be upon him at least 5 times a day during the Muslims' five-daily prayers. Also, the Noble Quran was all recited during the month of Ramadan, as it is still done today. There are other daily and weekly religious occasions, festivals and holidays where the Noble Quran back then and still today was recited either partially or wholly. The Muslims who perfected the memorization of the Noble Quran back then continuously refreshed their memories through teaching others: Muslims and non-Muslims about Islam.

So, it is beyond the shadow of the doubt that the numbering and the order of the Noble Chapters and Verses was already determined by our Prophet peace be upon him through the inspiration and guidance of Allah Almighty, and not by anyone else.

Historically, almost every Muslim scholar had the entire Noble Quran memorized by heart. If you live among Muslims or know well how the Muslims deal with the Noble Quran, then you would know that tampering with the Noble Quran is impossible among the Muslims. If someone recites the Noble Quran to the public (in the Mosque for instance) and makes a mistake, then he would find many who would correct him because they would have the entire Noble Quran memorized by heart.

The memorization of the entire Noble Quran is something sacred in Islam. It helped the Noble Quran remain error-free from man's false documentation.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

There are no variances or missing parts in the Noble Quran.

These are all false and baseless assumptions by some anti-Islamics. The Arabic dialects had problems with each others, and that's why standardizing the Noble Quran with its original Quraishi dialect was essential to keeping it as a perfect Holy Book: For instance, take the letter "j". Did you know that some Arabs don't pronounce the "j"? They always pronounce it as "g" or "ga".

The memorization of the entire Noble Quran is something sacred in Islam. It helped the Noble Quran remain error-free from man's false documentation.

You just make me laugh even you come up with your silly lies. Let's look at this for example. Quran must be recited in quraishi (proper) dialect. Have you listened to Yorubas rescue the Quran? Do you realise Yorubas pronounce Abdul as abudu for example?
That means Yoruba Muslims are not real Muslims then. How much more Igbo Muslims. It is not debatable. Your caliph had other scrolls burned so that only the ones he agreed with will be available. All these your excuse about dialect are wack!! If it's just dialect, it would have been largely innocuous since dialects hardly die and you a northerner can understand if a Yoruba is reciting the Quran even if he's using a different accent.
Baba rest!! Your plagiarized text has many versions.
What about the hadiths. Why were some also rejected?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] Let me disconfigure your wrecked brain...

You keep disgracing yourself about plagiarism or whatsoever!

So in your shallow paganism brain simply because a story exist in the Bible and is also found in the Quran it automatically mean the Quran copied it from your fabricated bible?

Lol such a claim is so so childish....

Remember d quran acknowledge the existence of revelations before it and afirm such!

Although alterations were made because it was only for a meant time yet there are few truths in it!

So for you to claim the quran is from ur bible is baseless!

Your bible Begins with A scientific error! Genesis1:1 it is proven!

Today there are over 50,000 errors in your Bible.... everyone knows that! No doubt!

Your silly argument can be very easily refuted. The next time you brainless apologist uses this argument you wil make fun of yourself,Let me just give you the following history lesson:

1. The Bible refers to the ruler of Egypt in the times of Abraham and Joseph (peace be upon them) as “Pharaoh” (Genesis 12, 37).
2. Both the Bible and the Quran refer to the Egyptian ruler during the time of Moses (peace be upon him) as “Pharaoh”.
3. While the title was used in the time of Moses (peace be upon him), it was NOT used to refer to the Egyptian king in earlier times, such as those of Abraham and Joseph (peace be upon them), which means that the Bible’s use of the term in Genesis is an anachronism.
4. If the charge of “plagiarism” is accurate, then we should expect that the Quran would repeat the error in the Bible when recounting the story of Joseph (Surah 12).

And yet, we find that the Arabic word “firaun” is ONLY used to describe the Egyptian king in the time of Moses (peace be upon him) but NEVER in the time of Joseph (peace be upon him).

5. How could the author of the Quran, assuming He was copying the Bible or other Jewish stories in 7th century Arabia, have known NOT to use the title “firaun” when referring to the Egyptian ruler in the time of Joseph (peace be upon him)? The “plagiarism” argument immediately breaks down!
You see how easy it is? So the next time you brainless apologist uses this argument to bash the Quran, shows you are making the folly of your argument and i wil enjoy watching you squirm!

Lol. Look at this ignoramus. Do you need a soothsayer to tell you your "firaun" is a dialectal pronunciation of pharaoh? Are you really dis dumb? FYI, the n is used to distinguish between the good king in the time of Joseph and the evil one in the time of Moses. So both words mean the same pharaoh Dumbo.
Now that you're coming round to accept the plagiarism in your Quran, can you tell me why the history of Israelites appear in your Quran? What is the purpose and relationship with Islam?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
You cant like meeting me because you know deep in your heart that you are lost and will surely be disgraced!

How dare you quote me insult mt faith and expect to continue?

If you are sincere and truthful organize a physical debate let us have witnesse and observers..

I dont mind holding the debate inside your church...

Bring forth all your allegations about The Quran and Prophet Muhammad...and I wil respond to them clear them all and pose challenges to you that you can never attempt!

I can chose to be dumb like you and lebel allegations and accusations against Jesus with concrete evidence from the Jewish talmud

Jesus is born of of wedlock his mother is a LovePeddler...he is burning in helfire , the Jews are laughing at the stupidity of Christians etc...

And I'll give 101 reasons to back up my claims... Thats when you'll know you are dealing with someone that will bring ur end!

I repeat organize a physical debate! Dont be afraid you coward....

Dont just come online and type trash!

Be bold enough to face a muslims and insult his faith physically cool

So that you can strike my neck and cut my feet abi? I'll pass.
Open a thread. I want to show you how confused and contradictory your Quran is and how it is plagiarized. I am ready when you're ready.
Come and explain how Muhammad the Arab received revelation about David king of Israel
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You just make me laugh even you come up with your silly lies. Let's look at this for example. Quran must be recited in quraishi (proper) dialect. Have you listened to Yorubas rescue the Quran? Do you realise Yorubas pronounce Abdul as abudu for example?
That means Yoruba Muslims are not real Muslims then. How much more Igbo Muslims. It is not debatable. Your caliph had other scrolls burned so that only the ones he agreed with will be available. All these your excuse about dialect are wack!! If it's just dialect, it would have been largely innocuous since dialects hardly die and you a northerner can understand if a Yoruba is reciting the Quran even if he's using a different accent.
Baba rest!! Your plagiarized text has many versions.
What about the hadiths. Why were some also rejected?
Do you realize that you are not responding to any of my points?

Pls stop beating around the bush face me with facts ....

Your approach is an expired one...

Only dull copy cat xtians uses it and are always exposed easily....

Alhamdulillah my challenges on you have yielded positively hence i have no regrets dealing with a foul mouth xtian like you!

People are witnesing your dullness and are accepting Islam...

I will keep exposing you and converting them to Islam...

The more you lie...the more i disgrace you here and expose your wrecked xtianity
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Open a thread. I want to show you how confused and contradictory your Quran is and how it is plagiarized. I am ready when you're ready.
Come and explain how Muhammad the Arab received revelation about David king of Israel
No matter what you say here I'll always expose you and request for an ooen debate!

Why are tou afraid if you really are truthful?

So you know your approach is a bad one thats why you are afraid?

Anyway I dont blame you thats how you are created born and brought up!

You have eyes but cant see....

Let me expose the bible jare!

Is your Bible Inimitable? grin

Anyone who has read the history of the Bible as a text as well as the constantly changing canon at the whims of the leaders of the Church and some 300,000+ variant readings in the New Testament itself would suggest that no book in history enjoyed such as reputation.
The process of serious editing through which the your Bible went through is unparalleled in its almost 2000 year history can you deny this This would itself make the Bible an inimitable book.

As far as the language of the Bible and its stylistic perfection is concerned, the Bible does not make any such claim. Therefore, it not does challenge the mankind of produce a few verses or a chapter like it as my Quran does.
Further, it is a Christian claim that the Bible contains scribal and linguistic errors just as you said before. The language in which the Greek New Testament was written is demotic Greek which itself has little or no regard for grammatical rules of classical Greek. Did you know that your bible is written in Koine greek which means a broken greek??

Poor you! Poor bible!!!

This is your debate!

Answer the simple facts disapprove your bible and Christianity please people are watching us.... cool
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Sincere open minded scholars who studied the Quran from genuine sources have this to day...I am not talking about Poor hungry haters of Islam who hide online to lie and insult.....Let me take you to one of them

What Do The Orientalists Say About The Qur'an?

E H Palmer, as early as 1880, recognized the unique style of the Qur'an. But he seem to have been wavering between two thoughts. He writes in the Introduction to his translation of the Qur'an:

"That the best of Arab writers has never succeeded in producing anything equal in merit to the Qur'an itself is not surprising. In the first place, they have agreed before-hand that it is unapproachable, and they have adopted its style as the perfect standard; any deviation from it therefore must of necessity be a defect. Again, with them this style is not spontaneous as with Muhammad and his contemporaries, but is as artificial as though Englishmen should still continue to follow Chaucer as their model, in spite of the changes which their language has undergone. With the Prophet, the style was natural, and the words were those in every-day ordinary life, while with the later Arabic authors the style is imitative and the ancient words are introduced as a literary embellishment. The natural consequence is that their attempts look laboured and unreal by the side of his impromptu and forcible eloquence."

I know you are too Myopic to understand the statement!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Do you realize that you are not responding to any of my points?

Pls stop beating around the bush face me with facts ....

Your approach is an expired one...

Only dull copy cat xtians uses it and are always exposed easily....

Alhamdulillah my challenges on you have yielded positively hence i have no regrets dealing with a foul mouth xtian like you!

People are witnesing your dullness and are accepting Islam...

I will keep exposing you and converting them to Islam...

The more you lie...the more i disgrace you here and expose your wrecked xtianity

It is because you're dull in head and heart that you don't get my point. What your caliph did can be compared to King James burning all other scrolls before his Bible on the premise that they contain dialectal differences. Who does that? Think now. Or Soyinka burning a pidgin version of the lion and the jewel because it was not written in proper English.
Your religion is a fraud. That's why every other opinion must be shut up and burned and why you guys are so violent.
Dialectal differences should not be a premise to burn a scroll. It's commonsense. But because of your herd mentality, you believe any nonsense you're fed with.
Your Quran is still a product of plagiarism. Learn to live with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Pick-pocket Gang Arrested When Fighting Over Loot Sharing (Photo) / Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) / Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.