Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses (4632 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by freeke61: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
A video of a Lady and a man is flowing on the web and getting a lot of responses via online media. In the video, an unidentified woman made a striking admission on the Oyerapa TV Show that has a lot of netizens talking.

As per the woman, the man she went to the meeting with has been having intercourse with her each honored day. Clearly, the man is her landowner. During the meeting, she portrayed that, the landowner went to her to ask for closeness with her since he had goals of wedding her since his better half has died. So she concurred, and since the time of the arrangement, the property manager has been having intercourse with her no less than 3 times each day for about fourteen days at this point. The property manager then again was snickering as the woman made the admission.

Watch the video below:

https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/11/17/landlord-slept-with-me-3-times-daily-for-2-weeks-lady-confesses/

2 Shares

Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by freeke61: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nz waa oo
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by Sonnobax15(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
undecided
Ok..

You mean the landlord enjoyed you for free lipsrsealed
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by Candidlady: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Speechless
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by 2special(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
You better employ a proofreader and how can a video be flowing?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by jaeyking(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
3 times daily * 14 days = 42

So
If it's 1 round per sex then the man released 42 times in 14days
If it's 2 round per sex then the man released 84 times in 14 days
grin grin

Hmm, odugwu. Which kind agbo he dey use undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by Hypnotise: 3:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Are you trying to cause confusion with your writeup
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by MVLOX(m): 4:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Where the landlord take dey get e strength and power from na

1 Like

Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by silibaba: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2021
See her iron yansh cheesy

The yansh fit break DICKson cool
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by Phcmayor(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Madam come I will take mkpurumiri b4 I go knack you
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by delzbaba(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Seme people don join nairaland? abi which kind english be dis nah

1 Like

Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by BlackyOne: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Have you been paying rent? Or na oshofree? grin
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by kingPhidel(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2021
What a body count you’ve got. You won’t know what you’ve done to yourself until when reality checked on you.
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
The woman may be the one demanding for 3 ROUNDS.

He has not placed a ring on it and you are doing 3 rounds for 14 days.

How many rounds will you do on Christmas day ??
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by ashawopikin(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Ok..

You mean the landlord enjoyed you for free lipsrsealed
as in breakfast, lunch and dinner
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2021
2special:
You better employ a proofreader and how can a video be flowing?

Inside life
Re: Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses by floss(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

This Was How I Met My Girlfriend / Are AA women really scarce? / Re: I Can Tell You 3 Shocking Things Your Day And Month Of Birth Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.