Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex (2090 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins / I Have Never Kissed A Boy Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
lascos912:
aaaah d thin go swallow eva water bottle
funny dude.

Re: I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
funny dude.
You this boy, are you done with waec? Or why are you stressing us out?! angry
If you say anything on this forum again, I'll make sure that you regret it!
Re: I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex by Ordinarybob: 12:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Same here
Re: I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 14, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:

You this boy, are you done with waec? Or why are you stressing us out?! angry
If you say anything on this forum again, I'll make sure that you regret it!
FÚCK OFF

Re: I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex by Palazee(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2021
DriftOff:
And how is that our problem?
It's either you are *** or you are just broke.
Because he doesn't go around fūcking pūssy.

He is now *** or broke

Tueh

Re: I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex by Palazee(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:

It's not necessary that he swims in money before he knacks. Your mum, for example, she didn't consider the terrible status of your broke father that couldn't afford condom before she spread her rashes infested laps so that her vigina can open wide for your father prick to enter under the busy bridge of the slum where you were born. That's true love.

Any girl that loves him truly like your mum loved your broke father back then will actually allow him to knack. I hope you now understand.
Comrade calm down nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Different Funny Faces I Make - Photos / What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me / 10 Things Women Love About Sex But Are Afraid To Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.