Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept (20552 Views)

BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? / Tell Me The Truth, Did You Not Talk About Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Scottz: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
That my uncles are confirm wereys grin

11 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmm...
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by samtoles: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Emu4life(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
k
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by fayded(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bnz
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Goalnaldo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
That truly, Igbos are mere dots in a circle

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by abidoyes3: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
We are all doing high service for each other on earth if u check everyones heart those that like you are not up to 5..

Love yourself more than anyone...

10 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by lifeandjoy: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
That I am a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by bigpicture001: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
That I am not fancied by a lot of ladies... Am just average...

Kinda brought my feet to the ground

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
dake40:

Except your mum right?

Are dumb? Is she not a woman? Let me help add my sister too.

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Mgtow8: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
So says one mallam typing with bullets flying over his head in zamfara
Coldie:
Biafra is a pipe dream

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by HEBEI: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
She was not a virgin shocked
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by PedroEastman: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
That Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

I still haven’t found Peace with this yet embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by BRATISLAVA: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
They will never know the value of the sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
I cannot help everybody.
I shouldn't expect people to treat me as good as I treat them but should never condone being used by any gender.
My sanity must come first.
As much as I'd love to give, I must first give to myself for when I am in good condition,only then can I be good to others. If I die now life go continue.
We're all not the same.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by criuze(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
My Aunty wont take me to the United States

6 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by JahBwoy: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
sad
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by crazymommy(f): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
That Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by BuharisBoy: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
That nnamdi kanu is in the jail

3 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Mbaku(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
That no matter what, God will never leave you. He’ll always use people to help you in tough times and these people may come unexpectedly and at your point of giving up totally

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Lastmankc(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
People only hate corruption when it's no favouring them.
2) people like honesty but don't want to practice it.

25 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Coldie(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mgtow8:
So says one mallam typing with bullets flying over his head in zamfara
I hope u didn’t come out o. You must seat at home till your Biafla leader is released
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by DEMZEE(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Men and women are different

A promiscuous man is valuable and respected while a promiscuous woman is a hoe

12 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Onlinebar: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
I was never good enough
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
There will be no escape from the cold hands of death sad that thing dey weak me every time I think am

8 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by RedpillAnalyst: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
1) The good will always prevail tongue

2) You will make a woman happy you just have to keep trying. grin

3) Karma is real undecided

4) It's all about hardwork and everything will be okay tongue

5) Parents have a clue about their own life plan cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by olatunji390(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
No one owe u anything

U are on ur own

14 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by corpershun: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nigeria is never going to be good.
At least not in the lifetime of a baby just born.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by thelish(f): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
The unusual high price of food stuffs in the market.
Whether na beans own pain me pass oo, abi na groundnut.. infact no one better

4 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Rastaramsey(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Have finally accepted that
Hustle is fucking hard, it's not by I.p or bombing.... It's by the grace of jah

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by sylve11: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
That all will be well with the world but I don't know when. sad cool
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by APCHaram: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
DEMZEE:
Men and women are different

A promiscuous man is valuable and respected while a promiscuous woman is a hoe

Everyone wants a master key. Nobody likes a shitty lock that any key can open.

Know this and know peace!

Men are by nature default slayers. They are created to slay and bed women. If you aren't doing this, you are not man enough.

The reason why women find slay men attractive is because they all want a strong man.

Meanwhile, no one loves a wh0re.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NUC Suspends Caritas, Lead City & Tansian Universities' Licenses / Download Mathematics And Statistics Project Topics And Materials / Teacher Flogs 12-year-old Pupil To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.