Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept (20546 Views)

BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? / Tell Me The Truth, Did You Not Talk About Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Depressed101: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]That's why you're where you are now .
says some one I am probably richer than grin maybe you should take a break from reading meaning into people's moniker and focus on elevating yourself from the shackles of poverty, because I can tell poverty don show you shege for you to come into that number 2 conclusion grin
Take heart eh, my regards to your wretched cronies
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Ammishaddai: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
Depressed101:
says some one I am probably richer than grin maybe you should take a break from reading meaning into people's moniker and focus on elevating yourself from the shackles of poverty, because I can tell poverty don show you shege for you to come into that number 2 conclusion grin
Take heart eh, my regards to your wretched cronies
[/s] At least I'm not like you who keeps doing low budget videos on ways of evading the CBN's crypto ban .
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by VanDerWaalforces: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Soulseeker01:
After 31 years i finnally accepted that my mum is actually dead and not coming back, becus she left home to hav a baby while i was asleep and till now i still find it difficult to believe she's gone, i was always hoping that one day she will appear and say may be "sorry she had to leave us for so long"
Ewoo! Sorry about this. May her soul continue to rest in peace. Amen!
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by peacettw: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
This world is made for men. Women need to work harder to achieve as much.

No matter how much you believe that you are different, this world will always beat you back into shape.

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by KingMack(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chris .that I am not doing anything for Nigeria angry

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by zanshi: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
love has an expiry date, woman can love you with all her heart and wake up one day and say she dosen't love you like that anymore.

8 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Here is mine:

1. It is impossible for your girlfriend, fiancee or wife to love you unconditionally. Their love is ALWAYS about WHAT YOU CAN DO for them.

2. Christianity and Islam have destroyed our beautiful African essence. The average African today is a zombie of European and Arabic lies and propaganda.

3. Because of number2 Africans will ALWAYS be the most impoverished continent on the planet.

1. Do men have this 'unconditional love'? Of yes, please examples. For women, give examples of this 'conditional' love

2. How did these religion destroy our essence? Give examples.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Preciouschinwe(f): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Winningbot:
For me

1- You’re going to be alone always

No matter how good you’re as a person, how many friends you have, how much you’re loved by your family. You’re always going to be alone, especially in your tough times. Nobody is going to understand you, help you in your struggles or take you out of difficulties except you. You’re your own hero.

1 that you can't always have what you want in life, 2 that most times the decision we make today will impact our tomorrow.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
peacettw:
1. This world is made for men. Women need to work harder to achieve as much.

2. No matter how much you believe that you are different, this world will always beat you back into shape.

1. How?

2. Some people have successfully broken out of the mold positively & negatively.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by skylane: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Here is mine:

1. It is impossible for your girlfriend, fiancee or wife to love you unconditionally. Their love is ALWAYS about WHAT YOU CAN DO for them.

2. Christianity and Islam have destroyed our beautiful African essence. The average African today is a zombie of European and Arabic lies and propaganda.

3. Because of number2 Africans will ALWAYS be the most impoverished continent on the planet.
I agree with you religion destroyed Asia and Africa that we now run to those less religious place for refuge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Damnfailure: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
That I have always been a fucking failure. That God is not benevolent just a higher sucker who benefits from the division of human beings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by madukaanaya(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
gambling will not make u rich.dont chase money chase ur passion because ur passion will give u money and most of all satisfaction.

7 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Fafesot: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Soulseeker01:
After 31 years i finnally accepted that my mum is actually dead and not coming back, becus she left home to hav a baby while i was asleep and till now i still find it difficult to believe she's gone, i was always hoping that one day she will appear and say may be "sorry she had to leave us for so long"
Gosh.this is touching.
May the Lord grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
You're strong.

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
I finally accept that "If you reach Lagos call me" is a scam.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by mariahAngel(f): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Soulseeker01:

How sad.
So many children lost their mothers this way.
I know of at least two women who died trying to give birth, leaving their children behind.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by saintjimos(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
That religion is a scam and a profitable business

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Myhusband(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
don't use capital to do charity because the people you use the charity on will still be the one that will mock you when you have setback

established, establish, continue establishing till your income enjoy enough source

as an hustler don't marry until you or your partner leave the title of an hustler

5 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by lakezone67(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent:
The irony of I will see what I can do.

grin grin grin
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
THAT POVERTY IS A MENTALITY / MINDSET .
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
THAT POVERTY IS A MENTALITY / MINDSET ...
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
THAT POVERTY IS A MENTALITY / MINDSET ... WORK HARD AND BE STRAIGHTFORWARD + COMMIT EVERYTHING TO GOD.

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by hopewealth: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
That it all depend on you alone and no other person,but they always say no man is an island of knowledge, but trust no one in life
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Bngf: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
None
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
That religion isn't necessarily the same as spirituality.

6 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by mariahAngel(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
peacettw:
This world is made for men. Women need to work harder to achieve as much.

No matter how much you believe that you are different, this world will always beat you back into shape.

That’s because men are physically and mentally stronger.

If the world was as it should be, women wouldn’t need to suffer working hard.
Women were not made to work hard.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by meedoLock(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
That you should not expect 100% from any one born of woman, people can be good and bad at the same time, the best people on earth are also the worst and vice versa. Invariably, there is nothing anyone can do to me to pain me to the marrow of my bones, instead I will just walk away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by OSDD(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
When life brings you down. You don't have rise immediately, stay down and re-strategize.

Life will never and can never be fair.

You will need resources to survive

Eat or get eaten

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Nessy77: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Love comes after marriage
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
"I'M EXPECTING MONEY" MEANS .....( my friend go find way make money and leave me alone )

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
We are living the same day over and over again

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Olunmercy56(f): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Trust in any female friends and no matter how you care for man who is a cheat, he will still go back to his vomit, so if I see a slight symptoms and confirmed of cheat, he is gone!!!!
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by IkeGod221(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
dake40:

Except your mum right?
He/she said 'all women are hoes' so you question had been answered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Typical Nigerian Universities In Meme Collection / 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory / Kwara State Polytechnic Result Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.