Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept (20550 Views)

BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? / Tell Me The Truth, Did You Not Talk About Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by adetula148: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Winningbot:
For me

1- You’re going to be alone always

No matter how good you’re as a person, how many friends you have, how much you’re loved by your family. You’re always going to be alone, especially in your tough times. Nobody is going to understand you, help you in your struggles or take you out of difficulties except you. You’re your own hero.

1. Never trust a woman

2. Never depend on your family or anyone.

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by DEMZEE(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
APCHaram:

Everyone wants a master key. Nobody likes a shitty lock that any key can open.

Know this and know peace!

Men are by nature default slayers. They are created to slay and bed women. If you aren't doing this, you are not man enough.

The reason why women find slay men attractive is because they all want a strong man.

Meanwhile, no one loves a wh0re.

Factss

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Soulseeker01(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
After 31 years i finnally accepted that my mum is actually dead and not coming back, becus she left home to hav a baby while i was asleep and till now i still find it difficult to believe she's gone, i was always hoping that one day she will appear and say may be "sorry she had to leave us for so long"

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Tulsaguy: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
That Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by chinnyonwu(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
That Bubu survived Covid

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Walelavender(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
That the wrestling bouts we watched in the 90's were all staged. Imagine The Undataker Vs Ultimate Warrior fight, Hulk Hogan Vs Ultimate Warrior. All staged undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by CHINESEENGLISH: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
No amount of kindness is too small to do

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by WantsandMore: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
That there are three realities that cut across race, continent, tribe, religion or belief ...
~Death: We are all going to die, no one gets out alive
~ Second reality is that life involves pain, suffering difficulties and setbacks
~Third Reality: The human knowledge is limited, Herbert Simon is often quoted as saying a man can only make a decision around information within his reach at a given time. Truth is we just can’t know it all.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Toeyean1507(f): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
My dad is truly dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Depressed101: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
1. You're the most important person in your life irrespective of the ties you have with other humans who may be related to you by blood and history

2. Without money in this life you're no better than a leper
i vehemently disagree with number two..

4 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by KingAzari: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
That I will never be poor again in my life...

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Ammishaddai: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
Depressed101:
i vehemently disagree with number two..
[/s]That's why you're where you are now .
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Akanoaaa(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Point of correction bros op

Your family will never leave you

The one I learned is that most people actually cannot help you when you are in a damnnn problem
So when you have problem....don't complain to people too much because 60 percent of people you will complain to will listen to you but actually they don'tgive a fuckkkkk... thirty five percent will be happy that you have that problem...the remaining five percent might be willing to help

I pray you never have serious problem. If you have serious problem, you yourself will get tired of yourself and you will only keep going cuz you don't have a choice.

Say 20% of mothers not family

3 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Hezzyluv: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
I never believed that s#x is overrated

U no go stop before e kill you?
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by oklahrelo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
That my Pa..
Is of no use to my development..

I knew this from childhood..
But I failed to accept this..

4 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
That I no longer believed in a god nor was it necessary to believe in a god to live a good quality life. Having the burden of religion off my mind has aided my mental wellbeing so I am happy I finally accepted.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Hezzyluv: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Soulseeker01:
After 31 years i finnally accepted that my mum is actually dead and not coming back, becus she left home to hav a baby while i was asleep and till now i still find it difficult to believe she's gone, i was always hoping that one day she will appear and say may be "sorry she had to leave us for so long"

I feel your pain, so sorry about the loss. God heal you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Sirpoint(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
1.Your actions, activities and inactivities at different points in life will always tell on you. 2.You are always responsible for anything that pertains to you

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by okrikaboi: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Redpill
Ma lol fe broke niggar fight for your LIFE
Bad things can and will happen to good people and God allows it so Bleep morals but have principles.
Time doesn't pause or reset it's scary how the world moves on after you're dead so eat! drink! for tomorrow we die.

3 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by thinksquad(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
chinnyonwu:
That Bubu survived Covid
[right][/right] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Loveknitting: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
thelish:
The unusual high price of food stuffs in the market.
Whether na beans own pain me pass oo, abi na groundnut.. infact no one better

Hahaha
I'm in pain too, you ain't alone.

3 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Damseldammie(f): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Human being will choose to accept what they want to accept instead of the truth because it’s less painful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Hezzyluv: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
bigpicture001:
That I am not fancied by a lot of ladies... Am just average...

Kinda brought my feet to the ground

My friend, that one no be problem go hustle.

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by mrdino(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
1. The reality of ageing/death

2. Intelligence, wisdom, talent and hardwork does not necessarily translate to wealth or affluence. I realized that to be wealthy or successful you need an element of time and opportunity.

3. It is one thing to be wealthy and it's another to be happy, wealth does not necessarily translate to happiness, only the blessed ones have both.

4. The desired attributes/spirit does not always come with the desired vessel/character. I realized that to find a certain desired attribute, one needs to look beyond physical appearance, race, tribe etc.

5. It's one thing to want/desire/love someone/something it's another for that someone/something to want/desire/love you. This is very obvious in love affairs.

6. There's nothing as love at first sight. Just lust or infatuation.

7. The best things in life are not "things".

These are some of the bitter truths I learnt about life.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Religion is a tool and a scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by iamL(f): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Always watch my back because the only person that has ur back is Jehovah and me.

There are no permanent friends but permanent interest.

3 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by electromide05(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
That Lord Lugard could be so heartless sad

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by bigpicture001: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hezzyluv:

My friend, that one no be problem go hustle.

Bro u go skl so..? Op say make u list problem..? Read well and understand... Almost everybody for thread no even know wetin ein dey talk
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Emilokoiyawon: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Here is mine:

1. It is impossible for your girlfriend, fiancee or wife to love you unconditionally. Their love is ALWAYS about WHAT YOU CAN DO for them. Only your mother is capable of loving you unconditionally.

2. Christianity and Islam have destroyed our beautiful African essence. The average African today is a zombie of European and Arabic lies, hypocrisy and propaganda.

3. Because of number2 Africans will ALWAYS be the most impoverished continent on the planet.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Babastrong(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
That a child needs his parent prayer to succeed.

my mother would say kunle you'll marry a good wife and you'll live stress free life.

here i am with a best wife a man can pray of.

11 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by arantess: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
All women are hoes.

You mum and sisters too yea

All women are good mothers bad wives.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
The ultimate enlightenment is knowing that nothing matters! Absolutely, NOTHING!

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NUC Suspends Caritas, Lead City & Tansian Universities' Licenses / Download Mathematics And Statistics Project Topics And Materials / Teacher Flogs 12-year-old Pupil To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.