Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women (860 Views)

This Is an Analogy Of Today’s Women / A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by codeigniter(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Where are all the men who swore they would never leave Nokia Symbian, who professed their undying love to NOKIA ? When Blackberry came along they switched allegiance to Blackberry.
Those men carried Blackberry everywhere and would Ping from morning to Night. Then Apple Created the iPhone and men in their millions abandoned Blackberry, they did not care what happened to Blackberry. These men are wicked, cold and unemotional. Do you know how many people Nokia and Blackberry had to let go off and put in the unemployment market ?
Alot of men are still hardened and will say " how is that my business ? I paid for my Nokia and my Blackberry and I have the right to use a new product ! ". I guess when Women use and dump men they are simply looking for a new product. A New Man. As men dumped Nokia and Blackberry because they had few Apps, Women dump men for Men with more Apps : FineBoy App, Clothes App, Cash App , Car App, Social App, Popularity App, Family Background App, Future App, BBC App.

3 Likes

Re: Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by Sonnobax15(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin grin
Funny thread
Re: Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by BabbanBura(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
codeigniter:
Where are all the men who swore they would never leave Nokia Symbian, who professed their undying love to NOKIA ? When Blackberry came along they switched allegiance to Blackberry.
Those men carried Blackberry everywhere and would Ping from morning to Night. Then Apple Created the iPhone and men in their millions abandoned Blackberry, they did not care what happened to Blackberry. These men are wicked, cold and unemotional. Do you know how many people Nokia and Blackberry had to let go off and put in the unemployment market ?
Alot of men are still hardened and will say " how is that my business ? I paid for my Nokia and my Blackberry and I have the right to use a new product ! ". I guess when Women use and dump men they are simply looking for a new product. A New Man. As men dumped Nokia and Blackberry because they had few Apps, Women dump men for Men with more Apps : FineBoy App, Clothes App, Cash App , Car App, Social App, Popularity App, Family Background App, Future App, BBC App.

You are actually right, reason boys must hustle!
Re: Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by codeigniter(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
BabbanBura:

Absolutely
Re: Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by Exkandayee(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op I no read your stuff,abeg kowaa
Re: Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by Dabronze(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Many guys will not understand your proverb i pity men that are makin marriage vows with women
For richer & poorer my foot
This saturday many will still tie the knot believing everything is fine
Re: Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
I love my woman, it would be wrong to interpret it as a vow to never love another woman, and it would be wrong to interpret my love for another woman as the end of my love for her, even in love, be with your senses.
Re: Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by Bolarineliza202: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dabronze:
Many guys will not understand your proverb i pity men that are makin marriage vows with women
For richer & poorer my foot
This saturday many will still tie the knot believing everything is fine
You really think so undecided undecided
There was a video I watched where they were making this very particular pledges.

The husband said;for richer for poorer.
But the woman was like;for richer and for richer.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by Dabronze(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You really think so undecided undecided
There was a video I watched where they were making this very particular pledges.

The husband said;for richer for poorer.
But the woman was like;for richer and for richer.
And you think in marriage everything will be fine even If cubana wife see that he dosent succeed in life he would have dump him for richer man
Re: Perfect Analogy For Nigerian Women by WinterMinter(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
So the endpoint of hustling is to not allow girls dump me sad
BabbanBura:

(1) (Reply)

Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. / Bloody Samaritan (18+) / A Friendly Advice On Divorce From A Lawyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.