Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar (43416 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by johnisaola(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Igbo could do anything bad, for money

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Baitullah: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2021
She betrayed the white guy and got betrayed by her friend. That's fair enough though but had to pay with her life cry

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2021
johnisaola:
Goat.....is she igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by YeyeGbami: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
That italian man face na die...

Lol!
See face

MODIFIED: Those of you saying women can marry anything for money are stupid.

I think most of us men will marry a 99year old granny jst for citizenship.

She did the right thing, jst that her friend betrayed her.

Speak for your self, i won’t do such nonsense.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Lukaku12: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2021
i hardly post here but after reading the comments above...i am just wondering...why do some damaged men just assume any harm that comes to a woman is well deserved? This is what most men in the Usa and Europe did to secure papers! so how come y'all are now shouting women can do everything for the money, this is so appalling, some men needs to be re-oriented....
*moral lesson: Dont tell anyone your next move

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by LofP(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Some kind reasoning on top this thread dey very annoying...

So, because Nigerian guys are doing it, does that make it right?

We wey no commot for Nigeria, dey hustle for here no fraud, no crime, are we fools?

Please, I don't feel sorry for her.

People just play with other peoples feelings and they think it is okay.

You see this bad Nigerian behaviour, walahi, ALL of una wen dey exhibit this kain winchy winchy character, una go begin chop una breakfast. HOT HOT!

What is bad, is bad.

Enough of this rubbish. If you want to be Akunna, you don't need to go to Europe, do it here with your full chest and anything wey your eye see take am oooo!

Scheming Nigerians taking people's kindness as weakness and ruining the lives of others, God will judge you quickly. Your karma shall be hotter than this woman's case.

For all of you blaming her friend, so the oyinbo no be human being? Him nor get human feelings too? The friend saw the love the man had for the girl and had pity on the man.

Be honest when dealing with people's emotions. Or you end up dead like Rita.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Semaj77(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
That italian man face na die...

Lol!
See face

MODIFIED: Those of you saying women can marry anything for money are stupid.

I think most of us men will marry a 99year old granny jst for citizenship.

She did the right thing, jst that her friend betrayed her.

She did the right thing by using the Italian to get her passport and then file for divorce You are morally bankrupt. Although there's no excuse for taking a life , the man should have used legal means to withdraw the passport from her rather than kill her

8 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Antoeni(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Should have shot her 5times, a bullet each for her husband, 3kids and her...

3 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Semaj77(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Women with their act before thinking orientation.... But that friend that exposed her deserves same fate.

The friend has no fault in this , the lady is the most at fault followed by the Italian man who should have addressed this issue in a legal manner.

If I have a friend who is trying to dupe , harm or cheat an unknown person , I will tell the person straight up , I won't be a party to fraud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by francis1759(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
of course some of you naija males will support an Italian man over a naija woman - that is the level of hate you have for our women . If she had left her naija husband and three kids you still would have shit to say . Many of you marry oyinbo womwn to get papers but you don't hear women cursing you up and down and happy that an oyinbo woman killed you ! U people and your hatred- your hatred and frustration would eventually kill you .
you just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BRATISLAVA: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:
I knew it, and said it and it was true... She tried to play him for a fool see the smile on her face was totally contrived.

Well RIP great risks comes with great rewards

Women, please know that there is a great deal of data on women thanks to the internet, that is jumpstarting the minds of men back to reality, chivalry is dead, the earlier you start to leave the old ways of capitalizing on the ignorance of men and start working with them to build your palace and stronghold, the better.

If you don't like a guy don't play him because if a man feels betrayed and he decides to check YouTube, he will realize how similar all women are when it comes to the game. And it's already becoming a toxic reaction chamber.

It's the same script. And not everybody can take it, some are already on the edge.

Don't push a man because you feel you can and he won't push back, he could snap and come back with a gun.

Do your research Men are changing FAST.

If you were in the squalor of a refugee camp and a 61 year old Italian woman came to rescue you through a marriage of her choice, and you knew you had a woman with 3 children for you back in Nigeria, a woman who was down in the dirt with you, what would you do? Be very honest.

We all know what.

https://www.nairaland.com/6751632/24-year-old-man-finally-got-married

You expect him to stay with her forever, right? Would you?

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by JohnSin97: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Why are people making it sound like the idiot met head Italian is justified for killing the Nigerian woman?
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Semaj77(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If you were in the squalor of a refugee camp and a 61 year old Italian woman came to rescue you through a marriage of her choice, and you knew you had a woman with 3 children for you back in Nigeria, a woman who was down in the dirt with you, what would you do? Be very honest.

We all know what.

Your moral upbringing should be questioned.

8 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by clitah: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2021
This is just proportional nemesis.
Nothing more.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Fuckyoumod: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Most of your friends hate you secretly
oga she killed herself leave her friend alone. She be wise smart woman! But she failed to understand that she has no right to mess up the life of people.
She be complete fraud!

If you have a friend that can't tell you the truth, and how badly your girlfriend or wife has been using you and cheating on you then you have no friend Mister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by TWLifestyle: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2021
SATANlST:
yes we are eating the food as we spread our legs, u will be next cool
funny how low you people have descended - gossiping about women is now your favourite pastime . But somehow you still feel like men . Lol

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by chinchonglee(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Semaj77:

She did the right thing by using the Italian to get her passport and then file for divorce You are morally bankrupt. Although there's no excuse for taking a life , the man should have used legal means to withdraw the passport from her rather than kill her
Mr man sharrap!
Dnt sit in your village and assume you are morally gallant!

When you are presented with such an opportunity and decline, then you can come here and talk of how morally bankrupt i am.
Go and see what pple are suffering in libya.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Goldbw122(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:
I knew it, and said it and it was true... She tried to play him for a fool see the smile on her face was totally contrived.

Well RIP great risks comes with great rewards

Women, please know that there is a great deal of data on women thanks to the internet, that is jumpstarting the minds of men back to reality, chivalry is dead, the earlier you start to leave the old ways of capitalizing on the ignorance of men and start working with them to build your palace and stronghold, the better.

If you don't like a guy don't play him because if a man feels betrayed and he decides to check YouTube, he will realize how similar all women are when it comes to the game. And it's already becoming a toxic reaction chamber.

It's the same script. And not everybody can take it, some are already on the edge.

Don't push a man because you feel you can and he won't push back, he could snap and come back with a gun.

Do your research Men are changing FAST.
That is why it is hard for me to fall in love, I hate when I trigger My temper.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by shogsman(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2021
She deserved to die
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BRATISLAVA: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Semaj77:

Your moral upbringing should be questioned.

Asking him those questions, because if the genders in the story were reversed, nobody would make a comment like his. It has nothing to do with me, and if you think it does thst should be questioned. So you're entitled to question whatever you will.

The woman even tried to divorce the man so that she could do the right thing, but the man killed her instead. It seems the only outrage in the story is that a Nigerian woman was involved.

Here is something more typical that saintly men on this thread do not see as wrong, knowing the intent behind it:

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by pacespot(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Before even reading the story I already knew it is about cheating or money. Nigerians have to be the worst breed of human beings on earth, if you are a good man they take advantage of you, if you are a bad man they give you what you don't deserve. There are many crimes worse than manslaughter or murder in this world, emotional blackmail is one of them. They should just give the Italian man the mercy of killing out of rage, this is not a murder case to me but a provocation. Serves the evil bitch right. Imagine she had succeeded in doing what she wanted to do to the Italian, this would have left the man with trauma for the rest of his life. This is what many people (both men and women) do in Nigeria and get away with it easily.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Most of your friends hate you secretly

Keep better friends o coz I can't relate to this comment.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Litmus: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2021
donogaga:
BREAKING:

https://www.facebook.com/1493070254331766/posts/2661434604161986/

Are you actually trying to justify this Italian murderer?
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by TWLifestyle: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Terrence99:

Nothing like hatred here, don't be bitter at what karma served her.
She did what she did to enable her man join her there. She thought she was smart but the Italian was smarter.
there is a lot of hatred . Its normal for some Nigerian men to gather around like vultures to celebrate when nigerian women are killed . If that's not hatred then you don't know the meaning of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SuperNova33: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

We all know what.

bro I will stay with her if I promised to... a wise man will gently start to frustrate her just a little to make her one day be thea one toof divorce me ... not out right play her after 3 years ... I have seen this go bad so many time ... I know of a guy who strangled his woman in front of their 2 year old and then jumped off a cliff and was crushed by the rock below .. EDo man. I know a whole lot about this things. White people are not like blacks... They say what they mean and mean what they say. If only she had sense, and her friend that spilled the beans too has blood on his or her hands for this.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Litmus: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
pacespot:
Before even reading the story I knew it is about cheating or money. Nigerians have to be the worst breed of human beings on earth, if you are a good man they take advantage of you, if you are a bad man they give you what you don't deserve. There are many crimes worse than manslaughter or murder in this world, emotional blackmail is one of it. They should just give the Italian man the mercy of killing out of rage, this is not a murder case to me but a provocation. Serves the evil bitch right

You're a friggin Coon. Nothing is worst than a coon.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BRATISLAVA: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
pacespot:
Before even reading the story I knew it is about cheating or money. Nigerians have to be the worst breed of human beings on earth, if you are a good man they take advantage of you, if you are a bad man they give you what you don't deserve. There are many crimes worse than manslaughter or murder in this world, emotional blackmail is one of it. They should just give the Italian man the mercy of killing out of rage, this is not a murder case to me but a provocation. Serves the evil bitch right

Bitch this, bitch that. Don't you know that if women are bitches it's because men are dogs? Or how else were women created, if not from men? Deal with your hate properly.

Since he didn't want to accept she wanted a divorce, he killed her. Somehow that makes him a saint to men.

When women like Maryam Sanda and Chidinma kill they should be killed, but when men do it they should be excused because they have emotions.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SATANlST: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
funny how low you people have descended - gossiping about women is now your favourite pastime . But somehow you still feel like men . Lol
you are getting it wrong, we respect WOMEN. the bunch we do not respect are HOES , which you happen to fall under. death to gold digging hoes. there is even an ashawo group we gossip them with our full chest. how we feel is non of your business.
stop confusing women with hoes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Semaj77(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

Mr man sharrap!
Dnt sit in your village and assume you are morally gallant!

When you are presented with such an opportunity and decline, then you can come here and talk of how morally bankrupt i am.
Go and see what pple are suffering in libya.

You're an idiat , did they magically appear in Libya They knew what they were getting into and should be prepared for whatever consequence/outcome , there is no excuse for ignorance. You kids of this generation don't plan and when it gets awry you think anything goes , including breaking the law , you're an excuse for a human. I spit on you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by brainhack(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2021
Curious345:

You already knew the outcome, yet you boldly sued for a divorce?

He took out of the holding camp for refugees after you disembarked from the dingy from Libya.

He gave you citizen status by virtue of marriage.
He fed you, housed you and clothed you.

And you just took it for granted.

Listen, onyibo are good people, BUT THEY ARE THE DEADLIEST TERRORISTS WHEN THEY notice they are being played

She had it coming, it’s just the outcome of her ungratefulness, greed and foolishness. It is not everyone one should even be nice to, some would taste a good-life from you and start to think their irrelevant self as important and pivotal to your life. Wanting to play you for a fool.

You don’t bite the hand that feeds you, it is most likely the hand that feeds you doesn’t need you.

Some would say she didn’t deserve to die, is it the Oyinbo man that deserved his life being uprooted by her, when all he did was love her?

7 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SATANlST: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2021
johnisaola:
even skull miners o. skull miners, Igbo Igbos are same
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BRATISLAVA: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:
bro I will stay with her if I promised to... a wise man will gently start to frustrate her just a little to make her one day be thea one toof divorce me ... not out right play her after 3 years ... I have seen this go bad so many time ... I know of a guy who strangled his woman in front of their 2 year old and then jumped off a cliff and was crushed by the rock below .. EDo man. I know a whole lot about this things. White people are not like blacks... They say what they mean and mean what they say. If only she had sense, and her friend that spilled the beans too has blood on his or her hands for this.

You would stay with them despite being married in Nigeria? Isn't that a double tragedy in the waiting?

Besides, this woman asked him for a divorce so that she could properly be with the father of her children. But instead of granting it, he killed her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Offered Three Of His Family Members For Rituals Arrested In Anambra.PICS / Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo / Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.