Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar (43696 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by chiomzy86(f): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2021
donogaga:
BREAKING:

https://www.facebook.com/1493070254331766/posts/2661434604161986/

The more reasons I can't tell my best friend my secret..I don't even hv one.learnt my lesson early..
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by walkingshadow911: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Dextre:

Brother, na all of the above o
grin wahala be like Buhari's trouser, e no dey reach ground

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by walkingshadow911: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Sorry one girl has hit hard on your head before sorry

no be one, no be two grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by angelfallz(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Meaning?
EmptyGarden:
Friends.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by angelfallz(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2021
She did the right thing, jst that her friend betrayed her.
Please don't be silly.

chinchonglee:
That italian man face na die...

Lol!
See face

MODIFIED: Those of you saying women can marry anything for money are stupid.

I think most of us men will marry a 99year old granny jst for citizenship.

Who are mad pple quoting me because i said she did the right tin.
Yes she did the right thing. Afterall she gotarried to the said man. She was tired of the marriage and wanted out.
Divorce happens in life.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by angelfallz(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Too many silly people on this thread.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SATANlST: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Dextre:

Lmao, cmon mehn, as much as what the babe did was wrong, she doesn’t deserve to be killed off. Haba, who do you wrong like this my brother
may una continue to dey play with people anyhow. its like u dont know what extremist is.
let any girl step on my toe like that and see if i wont do worst. na for her toto i go waste the bullets on
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SATANlST: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2021
chinchonglee:
That italian man face na die...

Lol!
See face

MODIFIED: Those of you saying women can marry anything for money are stupid.

I think most of us men will marry a 99year old granny jst for citizenship.

Who are mad pple quoting me because i said she did the right tin.
Yes she did the right thing. Afterall she gotarried to the said man. She was tired of the marriage and wanted out.
Divorce happens in life.
ma your type dey sweet to use for shooting practice
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Dextre(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
SATANlST:
may una continue to dey play with people anyhow. its like u dont know what extremist is.
let any girl step on my toe like that and see if i wont do worst. na for her toto i go waste the bullets on

It’s okay o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper / New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father / UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.