Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar (43387 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SuperNova33: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Goldbw122:

That is why it is hard for me to fall in love, I hate when I trigger My temper.
bros you sound like there is an incredible hulk hidden inside you... people wey dey talk simple and short like you no dey nice to provoke haha... I hate it too especially when someone is playing on my intelligence and is rubbing it in my face too... I fit mental instantly.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by georgeakins: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Abike Dabiri is making noise for investigation over the murder because foreigner killed Nigerian…

Meanwhile in Nigeria, Fulani marauders are killing Nigerians every day but dead silence!

Idiot forming sanctity of life abroad meanwhile in her home country, we are expendable

Have you forgotten she is a special adviser on diaspora matters
She is doing a good job.

Carry your bitterness commot here.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SuperNova33: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You would stay with them despite being married in Nigeria? Isn't that a double tragedy in the waiting?

Besides, this woman asked him for a divorce so that she could properly be with the father of her children. But instead of granting it, he killed her.
don't see it from a polarized lens .. You don't know if she was his rescue and when that was crumbling what could he do. Look how ugly and shady he looks do youyou think he hasn't tried to find love before he turned to darkies? If it was you bruv you won't take it, you might not killer her but it will cross your mind .
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Draslo(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
That italian man face na die...

Lol!
See face

MODIFIED: Those of you saying women can marry anything for money are stupid.

I think most of us men will marry a 99year old granny jst for citizenship.

She did the right thing, jst that her friend betrayed her.
Many are mad...
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Mgtow8: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Or if only she didn't deceive the Italian? How about from that perspective?
poshestmina:
That word 'friend ' scares me.

If only she had kept her plans to herself!!!
Rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Daniluv1(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Very Good for her

Thank God I didn't waste my RIP on her

You think say you wise now they have left you
IDIAT like you

After helping your sorry ass woman are so funny some times

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by TWLifestyle: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2021
SATANlST:
you are getting it wrong, we respect WOMEN. the bunch we do not respect are HOES , which you happen to fall under. death to gold digging hoes. there is even an ashawo group we gossip them with our full chest. how we feel is non of your business.
stop confusing women with hoes
pls keep quiet with your bullshit- you men are all HOES But we still respect you . Do you own a womans vagina that it is paining you what she does with Did the hoes borrow your vagina to hoe ? Idiot busybody woman wrapper fool . Its sad that we have to contend with useless men like you -running your mouth up and down like you have diarrhoea of the mouth .

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Semaj77(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Asking him those questions, because if the genders in the story were reversed, nobody would make a comment like his. It has nothing to do with me, and if you think it does thst should be questioned. So you're entitled to question whatever you will.

The woman even tried to divorce the man so that she could do the right thing, but the man killed her instead. It seems the only outrage in the story is that a Nigerian woman was involved.

Here is something more typical that saintly men on this thread do not see as wrong, knowing the intent behind it:
https://www.nairaland.com/6751632/24-year-old-man-finally-got-married

The right thing would be to give up her passport because it was acquired fraudulently and if you still think I don't have a point then I have nothing to say further on that

As per the Italian he should have gone through a legal route to address this issue , he too should face the consequences of his action. I will never support murder for any reason but making it sound like the woman did the right thing is just preposterous

Let me ask you too , if the tables were turned and a lady did this to your brother who is an American citizen , would you just overlook it

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by EmptyGarden(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2021
jaxxy:

I don’t know whether to blame her friend or blame her. Isn’t it stupid to divorce the Italian man who saved u by marrying u from a camp and still bring ur African husband and family to rub in his his face? Unless they had such agreements initially.
This behaviour if typical of Nigerian girls, we've heard stories of what they do to men who take care of them in school and all... But then, envy probably drove the friend.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Daniluv1(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Ok12345:
Don't start what you can't f
Rip Rita

I know you only wanted to help your kids...you should have come out plain to the white man,he might have even helped you without marriage. You see why I don't keep friends ehnn

See what dis one is saying oh
Na them be this RUN OOH

It's obvious you would have done the same
Forget this your talk of letting him know from the onset

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Kobicove(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Còck and bull story!
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Johel(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2021
donogaga:
BREAKING:

https://www.facebook.com/1493070254331766/posts/2661434604161986/

She should rest in pieces...the Italian man should serve 4years in jail.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by HEAVEN4444: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Women with their act before thinking orientation.... But that friend that exposed her deserves same fate.
why does the friend deserve the same fate ? do you know what that friend has seen ? she sees the love this guy shows the woman, he rescued her from a refugee detention center, do you know all the work it takes to rescue someone from a refugee detention center in europe ? all the paper works and all the money he spent ? her friend is obviously the friend of the man and the friend knows what the guy goes through for her and then she then finds out this her friend is going home to marry her husband and to fashi the white guy ? THE QUESTION HERE IS WHO WANTS A FRIEND WHO IS A COLD BLOODED USER ? CAN YOU HAVE A FRIEND LIKE THAT ? and so that her friend has superior morality and knows she cant keep a friendship with a cold blooded opportunistic user and so she did the right thing and reported the woman to her husband. now if i am looking for friend thats the kind of friend i would love to have, one whose morality is so superior that they will report bad things to me. AND SO YOU FOOLS KEEP SAYING WHAT KIND OF FRIEND IS SHE ? BUT I SAY SHE IS THE KIND OF FRIEND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IN MY LIFE. but as usual you nigerians never fail to see things from a devious perspective and you wonder why your leaders are devious. a devious leader / leaders is placed on a devious people

5 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by suffering: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Nothing new here although I don't believe the story. Most of the problems Nigerians face outside the country were originally orchestrated by fellow Nigerians. We love destroying things for the next man not knowing our selfish actions affect us all.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nonexisting1: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Am I not vindicated again? Immediately I read the previous thread, I knew she was up to no good and that's why I wished her rest in pieces. Daughters of Jezebel will always use and dump men but she forgot she was dealing with a mafia. She came to marry her simp baby daddy who she must have planned to use as houseboy over there after all, na she bring am come Italy. Foolish vaginarian.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Gobdddd(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2021
I pity the young man.
Many Nigerian men have suffered and are still suffering from this.
A young man will sell his own portion of land, travel abroad, suffer to get himself legal citizenship, acquires wealth then returns home to marry.

After few years, she gets her own citizenship, secures a good job, then all of a sudden files for a divorce.
Now this man will have to loose over 70% of his wealth to a cheating gold digger.

I tag it "International Citizenship scam or fraud".

Laws should be made to protect people, especially Nigerinas who are always victims of such.

As for the lady, she was served right.

donogaga:
BREAKING:

https://www.facebook.com/1493070254331766/posts/2661434604161986/

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by fortune1968: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Ok12345:
Don't start what you can't finish

Rip Rita

I know you only wanted to help your kids...you should have come out plain to the white man,he might have even helped you without marriage. You see why I don't keep friends ehnn
Must she divorce the man or get married to the father of her children before she could help the kids ? That's too bad if her .

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BRATISLAVA: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Semaj77:

The right thing would be to give up her passport because it was acquired fraudulently and if you still think I don't have a point then I have nothing to say further on that

As per the Italian he should have gone through a legal route to address this issue , he too should face the consequences of his action. I will never support murder for any reason but making it sound like the woman did the right thing is just preposterous

Let me ask you too , if the tables were turned and a lady did this to your brother who is an American citizen , would you just overlook it

Her passport was not acquired fraudulently. She got it via marriage.

She filed for a divorce, which is the right thing to have done. Why did he kill her? It's not as if at his age he has not had a wife and children, so why not let her divorce and go back to hers?

From the article we can tell he is a drug addict. Who knows what she was passing through that made her go back to her Nigerian husband.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by fortune1968: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2021
Nigerian ladies ! Who can satisfy them ? They are bunch of ingrates .The man acted right !

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Semaj77(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Her passport was not acquired fraudulently. She got it via marriage.

She filed for a divorce, which is the right thing to have done. Why did he kill her? It's not as if at his age he has not had a wife and children, so why not let her divorce and go back to hers?

From the article we can tell he is a drug addict. Who knows what she was passing through that made her go back to her Nigerian husband.

She can be prosecuted by the authorities , it's called marriage scam and carries a hefty penalty since there was a motive to use it to acquire a passport whether with or without the husband's consent , please be aware of the law. It is still fraudulent
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by caandi: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2021
It’s a pity! The moral of this story is Fear Frenemies. They pretend to be your friend but are just your enemies cos they have a lot of hatred and envy for u
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BRATISLAVA: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:
don't see it from a polarized lens .. You don't know if she was his rescue and when that was crumbling what could he do. Look how ugly and shady he looks do youyou think he hasn't tried to find love before he turned to darkies? If it was you bruv you won't take it, you might not killer her but it will cross your mind .

The man is a drug addict and doesn't look clean.

She tried to leave him legally but it appears he is more unstable than he looks. She was wrong to marry him, but he was even more wrong to kill her for trying to make things right.

If I were him I wouldn't kill her. Worse has been done and I've not killed anyone yet or thought to. If it's over, it's over.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BRATISLAVA: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Semaj77:

She can be prosecuted by the authorities , it's called marriage scam and carries a hefty penalty since there was a motive to use it to acquire a passport whether with or without the husband's consent , please be aware of the law. It is still fraudulent

It isn't fraudulent as the man didn't collect any payment to marry her. Marriage scams are done with payment. This one was not. Please be aware of the law. Theirs isn't fraudulent. If it were he would've gone to report her.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SuperNova33: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The man is a drug addict and doesn't look clean.

She tried to leave him legally but it appears he is more unstable than he looks. She was wrong to marry him, but he was even more wrong to kill her for trying to make things right.

If I were him I wouldn't kill her. Worse has been done and I've not killed anyone yet or thought to. If it's over, it's over.
bro, take it from me I have lived that life ... I have friends that lived that life .. anybody who travels abroad and is looking for green card knows that after 3 years or so you willcan be naturalized and then you can divorce the whitey ... If I didn't cone back to Nigeria I would have done the same. I even know one Nigerian celebrity who did exactly that ... she wanted to play him but she missed her step. She was suppose to ease it in slowly not outright choke him with it.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by buJu234: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2021
according to my friend abroad..

DONT EVER TOUCH ANYTHING RELATING TO UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLE..

let them go and get the right papers, then we can talk...

he also hates traveling TO Nigeria to marry a wife then bring her abroad..

according to him, that is SUICIDE MISSION.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Semaj77(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It isn't fraudulent as the man didn't collect any payment to marry her. Marriage scams are done with payment. This one was not. Please be aware of the law. Theirs isn't fraudulent. If it were he would've gone to report her.

Oh Christ! So you think money has to be involved for it to be a scam

I think I'm done here

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Terrence99: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
there is a lot of hatred . Its normal for some Nigerian men to gather around like vultures to celebrate when nigerian women are killed . If that's not hatred then you don't know the meaning of hatred.

I don't know the meaning of hatred because I'm exposed to love and not hatred. You definitely are an expert in hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2021
I talk am before and if you think anything would happen to that man you must be asleep
Remag666:
This one is clearly a drug lord...she got what she deserved when she married him for money she didn't complain but suddenly she came to Nigeria and probably met a sugar boy so she cooked up a plan to divorce him and take half his wealth but the man was having none of it....that's exactly what I'll do to any woman who thinks she can walk away from me I can't stand the thought of my woman being forked by another man so out of respect I'll kill her and not a single soul can ever know it's me cool

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by haslaw(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
That italian man face na die...

Lol!
See face

MODIFIED: Those of you saying women can marry anything for money are stupid.

I think most of us men will marry a 99year old granny jst for citizenship.

She did the right thing, jst that her friend betrayed her.

You must be drunk on Buhari's piss to have typed that she did the right thing.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by HEAVEN4444: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Litmus:

You're a friggin Coon. Nothing is worst than a coon.
why is he a coon ?
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Justbehave(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Nigerian women will never seize to amaze me.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by duduade: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Good for her.
Women always thinking with their heart and p...u.....yyyy

Im sure she would have been claiming rights again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger / Pastor Kenneth Onyeali Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.