Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" (50331 Views)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) / BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Midas01: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2021
All slawomiir talks about is weed, drugs, sex , immorality etc. Why not save your message for him.

Freddykrueger:

All you type about is god, spirits, hellfire, ghosts etc. When will you drop all these delusions of yours and actually get a life?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by wallstreetnews: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by izubext007: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2021
So senator pikin don they follow common man pikin drag dis show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Comedian2019: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

All you type about is god, spirits, hellfire, ghosts etc. When will you drop all these delusions of yours and actually get a life?
He has to guilt trip people, scare them with lies so that they can become gullible.
Only a fool will fall for his stupid tricks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by mattbass(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

Mr. Wise man i hail ohhh
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by flezkid101(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2021
Her face show nd her shoe shine
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by TheGift: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2021
No! he said, “na married women dey bash single mothers pass”
Mihaug:
Lol, nigga says married women the bash pass single mothers grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by mattbass(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

He is FULLY and COMPLETELY brainwashed by lies from that ancient Palestinian/Aramaic/European book they call the bible. There is no hope for him.

If he had typed sex, drugs, etc then he has hope......u wey don get hope wetin u don usam for??

Foolish generation claiming to be wise when truly they are foolish.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Lawmak: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2021
CandyOps:
Parents can be funny asf! grin
Which one be "you didn't disgrace my name" again? So ducking selfish lol... like, it wasn't about you in the first place.

I mean, she's what we call an adult. She even get pickin sef lol

That adult came from somewhere and they value their name. Some names opens door, those are the kind of names that understands what integrity is. What if you are an adult without integrity. Parents if each generation tries to make sure that that name is not dented in their lifetime.

Pls learn.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2021
That statement is deep. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by jaytee01(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:

Chochocho everything makes you sound childish.
grin
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by mattbass(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2021
slimsce:

You remind me of the Pharisees, so judgmental. Thank God I found Christ before meeting your type, else, it’d have been close to impossible for someone like you to win me to Christ with this approach.

Read the message very well before condemning the messenger.

Your hatred for the messenger won't allow you to decode the message.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by geemd434: 7:17am On Sep 14, 2021
poshestmina:
Tega left the group , blocked and keeeed the Admin grin.

See. Anyone who attended that bbnshow is fukedup. jackieb was at a time doing shit. I remember where people were saying she is a mother but disgracing herself.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Blackking2000: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

He is FULLY and COMPLETELY brainwashed by lies from that ancient Palestinian/Aramaic/European book they call the bible. There is no hope for him.
....you are saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Roffya: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2021
We shall see in the reunion. I trust Ebuka
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Springboot: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2021
CandyOps:
Parents can be funny asf! grin
Which one be "you didn't disgrace my name" again? So ducking selfish lol... like, it wasn't about you in the first place.

I mean, she's what we call an adult. She even get pickin sef lol

Very easy to spot the likes of you who don't have regards for your parent or you were brought up badly. I hope you get to raise your own children better.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Integrity has really been Bastardized!
You Honored GOD! How? People don't Fear GOD at all!

Integrity was Shattered the Moment anyone got involved with the trap of the devil called a show.

The only good thing here is that as long as you alive, you have the opportunity to repent and seek GOD'S Mercy for being used to advance the ministry of devil.

Many Christians have gone on that show and some came out un stained. The show is just like the real world nobody forces u to do anything u don’t. Everything is ur choice.

Sm hms have sang praises and prayed on the shows. Sm hm drink just malt or water and nobody is forced just like the real world. The show is just a reality show. Be urself

Stop the over religious spirituality.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Emeka71:
She is far better than somebody who did abortion.

Abi oooo,,, far far better
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by felixzo1(m): 7:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

he feels threatening people with hell fire will make people change. I do not believe in this form of preaching. Christianity should be about preaching, Gods love and forgiveness. we should attract people to Christianity the way we live our life .not judging and condemning people up and down. next thing they will start asking for tithe with more threats and punishment from God if you do not pay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Vinnie2000(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Midas01:
All slawomiir talks about is weed, drugs, sex , immorality etc. Why not save your message for him.

@least, Slawormiir doesn't do dat all the time..
Most times, he just say
Damn Niggar
Issorite.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Kdon2: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2021
micronut:
This is an emotional video as Jackie B, who is one of the recently evicted BBNaija housemates returns home in the waiting hands of her son and her mother, Sen. Grace Bent who was a former Senator of the Federal Republic from Adamawa State.

The video shows the Mother said she's so proud of her. She said, "You went in there with your integrity and came out with your integrity, you saved my name".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsOCkWqTO2w

A lot of reactions have been trailing these video from Instablog as many people acknowledged the face that she had truly made the family proud to have conducted her self well in a show that has been highly controversial due to contents being aired there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxhGNigScS/?utm_medium=copy_link

Whereas one idiot went in there with so much hype but ended with disgrace. It's a question of type of choice you make.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2021
chingydaboss:

I want to be brainwashed also by the Bible ... It is good enough for me...
I pray God shows mercy to you before you face eternity.. shalom

Me too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Vinnie2000(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2021
jaxxy:

Many Christians have gone on that show and some came out un stained. The show is just like the real world nobody forces u to do anything u don’t. Everything is ur choice.

Sm hms have sang praises and prayed on the shows. Sm hm drink just malt or water and nobody is forced just like the real world. The show is just a reality show. Be urself

Stop the over religious spirituality.

Righteousness2 is not doing a bad Thing in Preaching o..
But
In almost all his messages, he Links every normal stuffs to the EndTime, Death, Afterlife, etc.. sad

A lady (Jacky B) went to the Bbnaija show to compete for a 90M Prize money, got evicted and came back to meet her son and her Mother!!

How is dis connected to the EndTime, Hellfire or Armageddon? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by klas(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Mihaug:
Lol, nigga says na married women dey bash pass single mothers grin grin grin grin

TheGift:
No! he said, “na married women dey bash single mothers pass”

Na wa for pidgin ooo

The bolded sentences contain the same words but the position of “pass” made them have different meanings. One means ‘fucking’, while the other means ‘mocking’

Reminds me of Frank Olize of those days that “She get belle” is different from “They give am belle” cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by creepsyme(f): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Her mother is my church member!
Congratulations to them.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by jaxxy(m): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Righteousness2 is not doing a bad Thing in Preaching o..
But
In almost all his messages, he Links every normal stuffs to the EndTime, Death, Afterlife, etc.. sad

A lady (Jacky B) went to the Bbnaija show to compete for a 90M Prize money, got evicted and came back to meet her son and her Mother!!

How is dis connected to the EndTime, Hellfire or Armageddon? undecided

I’m not against his preaching I’m ok with that bt he overreacts sometimes and misses the context. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by ogaemma: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Adakintroy: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2021
This generation will say going to big brother is one of the bravest thing..imagine you save my name. Like it's some grand thing. Then they will adopt a fictional character as black panther as hero. The reason we are not moving forward is because or not gratefully for the a archievement of our founding fathers is because we are not confronting real issues in real time in real world context.

Again I say if this is what saving a family name means then we are the weakest batch of humans to emerge.. our founding fathers may not be perfect but hey are multiple state ahead of us in terms of real courage.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by TheGift: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2021
klas:

Na wa for pidgin ooo

The bolded sentences contain the same words but the position of “pass” made them have different meanings. One means ‘fucking’, while the other means ‘mocking’

Reminds me of Frank Olize of those days that “She get belle” is different from “They give am belle” cheesy

Lol. Quite right
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Integrity has really been Bastardized!
You Honored GOD! How? People don't Fear GOD at all!

Integrity was Shattered the Moment anyone got involved with the trap of the devil called a show.

The only good thing here is that as long as you alive, you have the opportunity to repent and seek GOD'S Mercy for being used to advance the ministry of devil.

Thank u Broda
Help me tell them

Still yet some people here do not want to accept the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Chidusky(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2021
WAEC Chemistry Practical 2021 QUESTIONS And Answers | WAEC Practical Chemistry 2021 Free ANSWERS
WAEC CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL Questions and Answers 2021. Objective and theory answers (Expo), for the National examination council (June/July 2021.

WAEC Chemistry Practical Objective and Theory Answers. This post will provide you with repeated questions as well as the answers to your WAEC Chemistry Practical Chemistry Practical exam.

This post will help you understand the WAEC Chemistry Practical Chemistry Practical objectives and answers.

…………….Answers Loadings……………….

WAEC CHEMISTRY Practical 2021 – WAEC Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers 2021, (100% Sure) Updated frege Chemistry practical answers (Expo) for West African Examinations Council (May/June) 2021. WAEC 2021 Chemistry Practical answers For you to have good WAEC result in Chemistry Practical examination as well as repeated questions for free in this post. You will also understand how WAEC (Igbo) Chemistry Practical questions are set and how to answer them.The West African Examinations Council is an examination board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.

PAY ATTENTION 25 Animals That'll Have You Laughing Hysterically
CLICK HERE TO SEE WAEC CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL QUESTIONS 2021

If you need your Chemistry Practical Answers on WhatsApp or text message is 500 MTN, please call or Whatsapp, 09035742503. please don’t call or Whatsapp for free Answers.
It will be posted here free but paid people first

WAEC Chemistry Practical 2021 Questions And Answers

WAEC Chemistry Practical QUESTIONS 2021�

Waec Chemistry Practical 2021 Answers
Waec Chemistry Practical Answers 2021
Waec Chemistry Practical 2021
Waec Chemistry Practical 2021 theory Answers, Waec 2021 Chemistry Practical Questions, 2021 Waec Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers, Free Waec Chemistry Practical 2021 Expo Answer Runs, Waec 2021 Chemistry Practical June/July Expo, Waec 2021/2022 Chemistry Practical Specimen for free, 2021/2022 Waec Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers, Correct Waec 2021 Chemistry Practical Answers, Verified Waec 2021 Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers

PAY ATTENTION When I Met You Episode 4-5
Waec 2021 Chemistry Practical expo, 2021 Waec Chemistry Practical answers, 2021 Waec Chemistry Practical runs, 2021 Waec Chemistry Practical questions, Waec ssce 2021 Chemistry Practical expo answers, Waec 2021 Chemistry Practical objective and essay Expo answers now available, July Chemistry Practical theory Answers for 2021, Chemistry Practical Questions Waec Ssce Expo Answers Here, Free Waec Chemistry Practical correct Expo 2021 answers Runz Waec Chemistry Practical, Waec Ssce 2021 Free Chemistry Practical essay Questions and Answers Expo for Waec Chemistry Practical Paper 1 and Paper 2 Questions and Answers Expo Now Posted.

WAEC Chemistry Practical 2021, WAEC Chemistry Practical 2021 Answers, WAEC Chemistry Practical 2021, WAEC Chemistry Practical Answers 2021. WAEC 2021 Chemistry Practical obj, 2021 WAEC Chemistry Practical Answers, WAEC Chemistry Practical 2021, Many WAEC candidates find it difficult to answer the WAEC 2021 Chemistry Practical obj and theory question and Answers correctly due to not understanding the questions. I will show you the best way to answer WAEC Chemistry Practical Obj and Theory questions and make a good WAEC result in your Chemistry Practical examination.

PAY ATTENTION [STORY] CHILDHOOD SWEETHEARTS (Episode 03)
If you need your Chemistry Practical Answers on WhatsApp or text message is 500 MTN, please call or Whatsapp, . please don’t call or Whatsapp for free Answers.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Biko chelu ,,,Which integrity ??

U are deceiving ya self and some Nigerians
Not me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lance Reddick Is Dead / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.