Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" (50341 Views)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) / BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Fryzi(m): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2021
I hope how that loosed Hot married Tega will feel watching this video.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by PediakAuthor: 5:55am On Sep 14, 2021
The integrity part got me thinking... cheesy
Something goes for something, and nothing goes for nothing...

Moral Lesson: don't trade your integrity for materialism...
A good name is better than sliver and gold...
And the internet never forgets...
That's part of the gospel of NETISM grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by chingydaboss(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

He is FULLY and COMPLETELY brainwashed by lies from that ancient Palestinian/Aramaic/European book they call the bible. There is no hope for him.
I want to be brainwashed also by the Bible ... It is good enough for me...
I pray God shows mercy to you before you face eternity.. shalom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by shegzbillionz(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Na dis early morning una dey here dey vibrate for bbn mata... lmao naija get talent o.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Tizu(m): 6:02am On Sep 14, 2021
This product will sell wela if you engage Madam Tega and Boma for your advert and marketing.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by IdJack(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Lovely
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2021
Did they force her to participate?
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by shegun4sur: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2021
CandyOps:
Parents can be funny asf! grin
Which one be "you didn't disgrace my name" again? So ducking selfish lol... like, it wasn't about you in the first place.

I mean, she's what we call an adult. She even get pickin sef lol

Thank you oo. Adult wey don fúck get pikin out of wedlock naim dem still de talk about save name and integrity. All those commenters sef, so dumb af

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by clothingonline(m): 6:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Reunion will tells us because boma was under her duvet too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Jerryherd: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2021
cool

Lol

No be she holy pass, it's just abit of self discipline and self control

We all know many girls during 3 weeks NYSC orientation camp were also very modest and responsible until they got posted to coded places as PPA with privacy and rented apartment

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Zetty177x: 6:19am On Sep 14, 2021
africandollar:

Part of what he is saying is that, she already had a child out of wedlock (I presume), if that is not enough disgrace to the family name then he doesn't know what else is! tongue

You get word for mouth! Well said. What disgrace is more than that? She may not even know the father

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Darkblood: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2021
He is actually correct you know.
She has a life to live
DonEd:

What is this one saying?
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by afamaustin(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2021
At Least she is not like the other gal that is married.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Besto(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2021
suffering:
If she did anything, Kayode would still save her mother's name. The program is so censored that when revelations come out during the reunion show I'll assume the housemates are lying to create content.

Exactly, that Réunion is all scripted.

You can imagine how it was so easy for the ladies to say they bleeped so so house mates in the reunion.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Those wey dey fvck her anyhow for street go just dey smile.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by slimsce(f): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Integrity has really been Bastardized!
You Honored GOD! How? People don't Fear GOD at all!

Integrity was Shattered the Moment anyone got involved with the trap of the devil called a show.

The only good thing here is that as long as you alive, you have the opportunity to repent and seek GOD'S Mercy for being used to advance the ministry of devil.
You remind me of the Pharisees, so judgmental. Thank God I found Christ before meeting your type, else, it’d have been close to impossible for someone like you to win me to Christ with this approach.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

All you type about is god, spirits, hellfire, ghosts etc. When will you drop all these delusions of yours and actually get a life?

That's his life, maybe you are the deluded one here
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

He is FULLY and COMPLETELY brainwashed by lies from that ancient Palestinian/Aramaic/European book they call the bible. There is no hope for him.

Your truth is hopeless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by andyanders: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2021
A daughter with a child allready, without a husband, a married woman with a husband having sex on a live show, coming home and are been celebrated, has gone to show how evil this programm is to this generation.
This programm is just devil's workshop to entrap this generation for destruction.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by aylive02(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

All you type about is god, spirits, hellfire, ghosts etc. When will you drop all these delusions of yours and actually get a life?
he will stop when you die

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2021
beautyhd:
Is this worth celebrating?

Maybe she already had a bad name and the mum was really expecting her to disgrace her family even more
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by IAMPEDRO: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

And who told you he is not living Live yours and let others live theirs. Promoting evil indirectly is what most people do thereafter complaining about the society been evil.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2021
CandyOps:
Parents can be funny asf! grin
Which one be "you didn't disgrace my name" again? So ducking selfish lol... like, it wasn't about you in the first place.

I mean, she's what we call an adult. She even get pickin sef lol

Wait until you have children who are in thier early teens, you will understand that woman better... For now all you are doing is put, put, raise up your hips, position it well, call my name baby..... No push, push, i can see the baby head, push harder...
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by blessgreg: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Seriously she maintained her integrity. Even when Boma picked her as deputy head of house with an intention to sex her, she reject such advances cos Boma shifted from her thereafter. Am proud of u Jackie B. God bless u always. I love women with integrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by SenecaTheYonger: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Integrity has really been Bastardized!

Integrity was Shattered the Moment anyone got involved with the trap of the devil called a show.

The only good thing here is that as long as you alive, you have the opportunity to repent and seek GOD'S Mercy for being used to advance the ministry of devil.

Shut up and know your place. Nobody made you a judge. If you know what she did in the house that means you watched the show making you also a sinner. Truly you have become a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Emeka71(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2021
africandollar:

Part of what he is saying is that, she already had a child out of wedlock (I presume), if that is not enough disgrace to the family name then he doesn't know what else is! tongue
She is far better than somebody who did abortion.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Hyper77: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by LolaAj2021: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Comedian2019: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]Integrity has really been Bastardized!

[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Comedian2019: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Shut up and know your place. Nobody made you a judge. If you know what she did in the house that means you watched the show making you also a sinner. Truly you have become a hypocrite.
Exactly.
Most of those who come online to condemn the show are followers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lance Reddick Is Dead / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.