Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" (50342 Views)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) / BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Ku3875: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Mama bent, the only way to save to your name is to stop her from participating in such ungodly so called entertainment

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by yusuyo: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Useless people on earth. Devil helpers everywhere.......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Temi2468: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Integrity has really been Bastardized!
You Honored GOD! How? People don't Fear GOD at all!

Integrity was Shattered the Moment anyone got involved with the trap of the devil called a show.

The only good thing here is that as long as you alive, you have the opportunity to repent and seek GOD'S Mercy for being used to advance the ministry of devil.

Thank you for being bold to speak truth in a depraved generation. We have never been this depraved!

A spirit-filled Christian will never engage in this, that's where integrity starts, "be ye separate and touch no unclean thing".

But, of course they will attack you because they love to hear only what their itching ears tells them. We have lost all forms of morality!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Tonnyray: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2021
The ones that really care about "integrity" and "family name" never allow their wards go for the show in the first place.
..if they still have any iota of control over them that is.

Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by tonididdy(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Wahala for married woman wey dey ginger young girls to commit taboo on national TV oh.

Their husband be like see your mate.... grin

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by ComradeOJ(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

All you type about is god, spirits, hellfire, ghosts etc. When will you drop all these delusions of yours and actually get a life?

I think it's When someone like you is saved...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by AljaanIVQ007(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Michael was just a dull guy,he should have put her to a test....Mumu Michael...rest in eviction
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Integrity has really been Bastardized!
You Honored GOD? How? People don't Fear GOD at all!

Integrity was Shattered the Moment anyone got involved with the trap of the devil called a show.

How do you Honor GOD by advancing the Ministry of the devil? This Generation has lost it!

The only good thing here is that as long as you alive, you have the opportunity to repent and seek GOD'S Mercy for being used to advance the ministry of devil.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by lasisi69(f): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

All you type about is god, spirits, hellfire, ghosts etc. When will you drop all these delusions of yours and actually get a life?
You are the one living a lie undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

I don't even read his comments, I just pass them.
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by snoopz: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2021
See as senator dey use style enter boma, angel and mama polygamous tega

Tega just spoil her family name anyhow all in the name of content... Content don land her out side naw grin
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by OCEANPOWER: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
micronut:
This is an emotional video as Jackie B, who is one of the recently evicted BBNaija housemates returns home in the waiting hands of her son and her mother, Sen. Grace Bent who was a former Senator of the Federal Republic from Adamawa State.

The video shows the Mother said she's so proud of her. She said, "You went in there with your integrity and came out with your integrity, you saved my name".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsOCkWqTO2w

A lot of reactions have been trailing these video from Instablog as many people acknowledged the face that she had truly made the family proud to have conducted her self well in a show that has been highly controversial due to contents being aired there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxhGNigScS/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is there any politicians family in Nigeria that has intergrity, the answers is no..
criminals senators and the most caused of problems in nigeria,
that stole constituent public founds, it is only in Nigeria political space u will always hear them talking about intergrity were there's none.
if she still a senator by now she would have voted against E-voting transmission as an APC member,
talking about intergrity and good name,
u didn't saw any dis intergrity when she ur daughter gave birth out of wedlock as a mother and she didn't save ur name.
do you really knew or understand what intergrity meant in a family setting..
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by fof1: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:

Pls what Life have You? What do U think is Life! That's d Topic for the Age...You live in Licentiousness and Greed with obvious disregard for Probity and assume, U are living life? Pls Follow the Path of Truth and Chastity. We are accountable to the Creator...Repentance is Mandatory from us All or we will not miss hell fire,Pls.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Freddykrueger: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
fof1:

Pls what Life have You? What do U think is Life! That's d Topic for the Age...You live in Licentiousness and Greed with obvious disregard for Probity and assume, U are living life? Pls Follow the Path of Truth and Chastity. We are accountable to the Creator...Repentance is Mandatory from us All or we will not miss hell fire,Pls.
[/s]
Trash
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Freddykrueger: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
ogaemma:

[/s]

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Freddykrueger: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
mattbass:

Mr. Wise man i hail ohhh
[/s]
Mumu man hwfa
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Freddykrueger: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
aylive02:
he will stop when you die
[/s]
You mean wen ur mum dies?
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Freddykrueger: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Ficient:

That's his life, maybe you are the deluded one here
[/s]
Ignorance is bliss
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Freddykrueger: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
ComradeOJ:

I think it's When someone like you is saved...
[/s]
Saved ko savior ni
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by lalajnr(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

He is FULLY and COMPLETELY brainwashed by lies from that ancient Palestinian/Aramaic/European book they call the bible. There is no hope for him.
shutup Mr man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by aylive02(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
You mean wen ur mum dies?
. No. When you die

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Freddykrueger: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
aylive02:
. No. When you die
[/s]
You mean she's dead already?
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by aylive02(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
You mean she's dead already?
Ode ni e jare boboyi
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Freddykrueger: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
aylive02:
Ode ni e jare boboyi
[/s]
Oh u mean both ur parents are dead undecided
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by aylive02(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
Oh u mean both ur parents are dead undecided
quote from an orphan grin
Re: BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" by Freddykrueger: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
aylive02:
quote from an orphan grin
[/s]
Eyaah sorry ehn, i didn't know your parents kicked d bucket o, so na accident or poverty, which one kpai dem angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lance Reddick Is Dead / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.