Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures (58960 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wows Fans With Performance At Livespot X Festival (Pix, Video) / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music / Tiwa Savage Wows In Ankara Outfit Ahead Of Her Show In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Emola12(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aunty tiwa go rebuild in body make wizkid com enter again, nah lie you lie wizkid don dey folow TEMS....!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
At a time in life, every feminist will still market their already devalued market online for attention..
A man can't rule over me, I can't respect a man, no man can control me..
Pls go to face book and visit all those single mum groups, single parents and women who want a man group, you will be amazed at what you see there..
Some will even tell you to just be their husband and you forget financial responsibility...
I saw a post where the admin said..
"can you marry a man who earns 20k monthly?
80% of them said yes, as far as there is love..this singular notion goes against everything a feminist or nowadays under 35 ladies or women stand for..

God said, let's create a helper for man not let's create a man for man..
Also, any man who treats a good woman bad is an idiot..
Forget redpill, there should always be a balance in relationship. Women should also know that two captain can't be in a ship..

Feminist too want attention, love, care and support, they are just too proud and pompous to ask. No be everything be money..

This is pure wisdom our fathers were players yes but they took care of their wives even sometimes 3 sef. Nowadays men can’t even say thank you or appreciate a good woman chasing after broke bitches who now feel entitled to your wealth and belongings because they think it will make them look better but it’s gratefulness that stands the test of time.

To have been streamed thousands and not have removed one shirt or skirt is a blessing and testament that if the music is good people will listen without you seeking the attention that Ghanaian woman is trying walahi

IPhone 6 legbegbe
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by blackslayer: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine me and baby girl tiwa for za oza room

Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in

You just described one of my favorite positions....
When you grab her tits from the back with two hands, just make sure you gently twist her nipples as well in synch with the stroking.....
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........good sex with the right person can be heavenly...it's God's gift if done with the right person and under the right circumstances.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2021
hot MILF �
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by nairamaniac: 2:18am On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Na only me and Ishi.love never do nyash surgery for this Lagos. grin

Aunty Tiwa I like this your new body o.
I don't think she did any booty job.

It's not Soo obvious if she did.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by MsFaith: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2021
Gamesmart:

Fat?

Post your picture and that of your mother.

And how does that offend you, baby boy?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Anfieldboss: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Na only me and Ishi.love never do nyash surgery for this Lagos. grin

Aunty Tiwa I like this your new body o.

I don't think she did any surgery
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Tundex911: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2021
She com dey behave as if wizbaba never enter the place...

Smh
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by osuagwumike(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Only 9ja celebrity i like
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by sweetrace(f): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2021
kokoA:
Carry you 50 something years old body comot abeg make we see front.

You opened the thread.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:

They still air that show? Been a while!
Wetin Tiwa do you sef? Leave her biko. The body is fine.

Its man made sculpture prone to getting botched and giving her a lifetime of regrets. Stay comfortable in your skin. Artificial silicon body ain't a body to me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by pocohantas(f): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Digmygold:

Its man made sculpture prone to getting botched and giving her a lifetime of regrets. Stay comfortable in your skin. Artificial silicon body ain't a body to me.

I won’t use silicon sha. Na fat transfer. lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Slimwhyt(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Mami water
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by ebullient19(f): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2021
I can't just admire her hair enough
So beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by jimmynauty: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Moisture the maggot food..easy digesting

The future is MAGGOT.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:

I won’t use silicon sha. Na fat transfer. lipsrsealed

Do you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Gamesmart: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
MsFaith:

And how does that offend you, baby boy?

The fact possibly ugly girls, due to jealousy, can anonymously insult and be mean to fine girls.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by MsFaith: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Gamesmart:

The fact possibly ugly girls, due to jealousy, can anonymously insult and be mean to fine girls.

I wasn’t even mean or trying to be. I was only stating the obvious.

Jealousy?? undecided You have no idea.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by destinyfrosh(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Gamesmart: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
MsFaith:

I wasn’t even mean or trying to be. I was only stating the obvious.

Jealousy?? undecided You have no idea.

The obvious?

Okay, post the pictures, lets compare them to hers and lets see who is fat na.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by MsFaith: 4:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Gamesmart:

The obvious?

Okay, post the pictures, lets compare them to hers and lets see who is fat na.

Biko, don’t quote me again, I don’t have strength for arguments with a total stranger.

I have the right to post what I want to, the way you choose to see it is your own cup of tea, after all I didn’t mention you before I said what I said.

Mr. Dragger.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Gamesmart: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2021
MsFaith:

Biko, don’t quote me again, I don’t have strength for arguments with a total stranger.

I have the right to post what I want to, the way you choose to see it is your own cup of tea, after all I didn’t mention you before I said what I said.

Mr. Dragger.

And I don't have a right to post what I want?

My friend, post the pictures and lets see who is really fat out of you three.

You think you can come online and be an anonymous hater out of jealousy when you look the way you look?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by MsFaith: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Gamesmart:

And I don't have a right to post what I want?

My friend, post the pictures and lets see who is really fat out of you three.

You think you can come online and be an anonymous hater out of jealousy when you look the way you look?

Ok, you have been well noticed. bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage / The Story Of Rebecca Adebimpe Adekola Aka IRETI / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz' Wedding Confirmed By Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.