Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? (44769 Views)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
AnanseK:

I think you should answer the question. There are certainly some jobs you wouldn’t like your spouse to be doing.
Can you marry a professional masseuse ?

Let them be deceiving themselves. grin

3 Likes

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Nezzjnr: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
sheanzy:
I will die poor

Okay
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by arleck(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let's be truthful to ourselves, we all have that careers of men that immediately turn us off on finding out. Mine goes thus:
- Anything media is a big turn off, Bankers, The ' I work from home' groups, Teachers, Bitcoin traders and other Internet businesses, Car dealers.Please add yours, no insults.

To get boyfriend never hungry you.... Open mouth waaa! Better know 99.9% money of the world is online so better think twice before opening your waaa! And saying rubbish embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Klass99:

Lol, this is an interesting thread. So, what about the actresses who only act gospel themed movies like Courageous or other similar ones produced and directed by the Kendrick brothers?

Sigh i had to start googling Kendrick brothers, you should just said Mount Zion movies to make it easier to understand cheesy

Those ones might be an exception but being an actress opens them up to certain situations where with colleagues and me i don't have mind for that. Someone can't be dry humping my wife in a look alike 50 shades of grey movie and i will be at home crying.

Video vixen too are also in same category. I can't trust that my wife would be able to say NO to Wizkid if he approached her after a video shoot.

Better safe than sorry abeg.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Mypeople2(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
dingbang:
Lmao.. Jobless people dey get turned off by people making a living.
Yes o, if you ask them now how much are they earning from their work? It will be less than N30k( that is if they are doing anything ), yet you hate someone that is try to survive in this economy

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
This lady is slowly becoming a nu**ance on NL

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Omonigho1976: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let's be truthful to ourselves, we all have that careers of men that immediately turn us off on finding out. Mine goes thus:
- Anything media is a big turn off, Bankers, The ' I work from home' groups, Teachers, Bitcoin traders and other Internet businesses, Car dealers.Please add yours, no insults.
Just 2 questions for madam OP,
1. So What career types give you an orgasm
2. What do you do for a living

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Tochukwu30(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

"I work from home groups". are you aware that most software developers/engineers, freelancers and some people into cryptocurrency trading work from home and they are doing quite well for themselves. Are you also aware that remote work is the future of work. You will just need your laptop and good Internet connection to work and independent of location. The pandemic last year enabled many professionals to work from home. Many organisations are adopting as well.

I just really wonder what you mean or understand as working from home!

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by antibullshit: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't get it. Why do any of these jobs turn you off? All the jobs you mentioned can be well paying and fulfilling depending on what you make of it ,what more can anyone wish for ? I don't think you're well informed otherwise you wouldn't generalize like that.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by OBIPLUS(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Anything government, Thier civil workers , politicians because of selection process, they lobby to get there , Some sell their body , belonged to secret just to be there.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Klass99(f): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Efewestern: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Some people do not like stay-at-home-jobs because many of them end up as recluse. Another set do not pay attention to their looks because they rarely have the need for outing clothes. It is not always about the money like guys like to insinuate. But that is understandable. Everything is a dick-measuring contest for Naija men. They are beginning to bore me real bad. embarassed embarassed

Damnnnnnn
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by ityP(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. It feels somehow sha. And really uncomfortable. I mean, people are just out there trying to live and do something, I will now ''sit down'' to be talking about whether me, I find what they are doing attractive or turning me on? Like. Ki lo kan aye? grin It leaves a judgmental taste in my mouth somewhat. I don't feel like I have that right.

Matter of fact, I think there's a 'shaming' undertone to it - it's just my opinion. Because I'd feel unsettled too if guys started talking about how women who hawk and sell agbos, okrika tops or wigs or are career women who travel around the world, models, actresses and lawyers turn them off. I'd even be the no.1 fighter in such a thread... I mean, what's their business with women's works? Women who do not give a fk about them? I don't know how the fine line between preferences and shaming can be towed, though. I guess it's the former the OP had in mind.

Omo. You get sense o
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by bobowaja(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
I'm actually doing some of those jobs that turn the Op off. I'm a crypto trader, I work from home because of my online jobs for some forums. I'm mining the internet for money to the fullest extents. Anyways whatever rocks our boat sha
Later got in touch with dad?
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by dingbang(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
AnanseK:

I think you should answer the question. There are certainly some jobs you wouldn’t like your spouse to be doing.
Can you marry a professional masseuse ?
Dear AnanseK,

Your question is a close ended question so i'll reply you with a single answer which is Yes.

And I can also marry a professional dancer too, as long as she is not jobless like the op and her supporters.

If my mention does not satisfy your curiosity, you can try to drink boiled water for better understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Klass99:

I am seriously lol @ Mount Zion movies, I could never bring myself to finish any of their movies.

I think members of our drama club in secondary school, were better actors than Mount Zion actors.

Every profession is susceptible to affairs, whether it is in the oil & gas sector, entertainment industry, financial services, healthcare services etc.

Most affairs happen in the workplace, especially in more structured workplaces like offices.

Alright let's agree to disagree then. Me i sha know if i work in a modelling industry or a big modelling Agency where they are so many women, i am likely to mess up. The less access to beautiful women, the better for my mental health. My self control has to be proportionate to the type of temptation i put myself in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by benqo01(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Which one is job turn off again? Why always posting something senseless atimes,you should atleast tell us you don't have sense so we can get one for you.

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Cindy222(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:
I hawk gala to put food on my table. So I should commit suicide because sb doesn't like it?

smiley wink
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by engrelvis(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:

A lot of people on the internet are so sensitive today and they’ll easily go with what they want to hear, but the truth is, for your own sanity, you would most likely have a set you avoid and some people will avoid you too. The earlier you make peace with this, the better for you.

I missed out actors (or celebs) generally. Over the years I have wondered what some women find attractive in them, but I avoid them because I can’t deal with all the unsolicited publicity and drama they come with. I have met a few and one spent minutes convincing me to give him my number. He kept looking at me as if to say “Don’t you know who I am?” I recognised him even before he walked up to me, but I showed no excitement because I wasn’t excited to start with. He wished me a lovely day and left me to my demons. Except I am dating one before stardom, I won’t attempt any of them.

Any small thing, Nairaland guys will start the money talk. I wonder how much some of them even have, lol. Some things are beyond money, for me at least. And if at all it is about money, I will pick an Engineer or IT guy over a politician.

Some people do not like stay-at-home-jobs because many of them end up as recluse. Another set do not pay attention to their looks because they rarely have the need for outing clothes. It is not always about the money like guys like to insinuate. But that is understandable. Everything is a dick-measuring contest for Naija men. They are beginning to bore me real bad. embarassed embarassed
Dick measurearing contest...lol
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by abimic(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
kokanepyramid:
For me it’s this latest trend of multi-talented girls.
You meet a lady and ask what she does next is she’s a PR, she does personal errands, she promotes brands, she does home cooking, she sells bags, boxers and singlets online.

One person all the above.

I will not even call you afterwards, cos I already know what you do.

The bolded seems common everywhere, and they live a lifestyle they themselves can't even afford.

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by TheRealOwner(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
dingbang:
Lmao.. Jobless people dey get turned off by people making a living.

OUCH cheesy grin grin
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by RaYwon6: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Your own no be here oo.. Lol, tell me you belong to any force and I am out..
As your name implies, truth be told, you are truly beautiful ���
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Comedian2019: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
kokanepyramid:
For me it’s this latest trend of multi-talented girls.
You meet a lady and ask what she does next is she’s a PR, she does personal errands, she promotes brands, she does home cooking, she sells bags, boxers and singlets online.

One person all the above.

I will not even call you afterwards, cos I already know what you do.
Na olosho you wan talk, wey you no fit talk?
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Abunga: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
I wish you would understand a little of how far the world has gone,if people could graduate from the comfort of their homes,why would business be exceptional?
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by franksam209: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
I'm actually doing some of those jobs that turn the Op off. I'm a crypto trader, I work from home because of my online jobs for some forums. I'm mining the internet for money to the fullest extents. Anyways whatever rocks our boat sha
joy is this you? Please pick my call. I miss you and I'm sorry
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Lessel: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
dingbang:
at my age and time, no job turns me off. You'll soon grow to reason like that soon as it is obvious you are still young.
Exactly. How can you be talking of a job turn off in such an economy like Nigeria's? Turn off ko, turn in ni
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
franksam209:
joy is this you? Please pick my call. I miss you and I'm sorry
What did you do to her?
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by tolaade1960: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Whatever you hands find doing , do it well as long as it's legal. It's today u see, you don't know tomorrow.
Ladies that are after lucrative men are lazy, and unreliable ladies.
Hardworking with contentment is a good thing.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by tujays(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
dingbang:
i'm not pissed, i just feel that nigerians judge alot, and those who even do arent even any better, it is not even like they can even feed themselves anyways.
Abject poverty, bitterness and ignorance is the root cause. only in Nigeria you see someone that doesn't have a bicycle calling out someone with a Camry muscle. like "this one na car?", "this na pure water na" or you see one ugly looking person saying things like "obasanjo is too Ugly" you see many hungry folks here on Nairaland, making mockery of Buhari and calling him names like Illiterate and shitt... for someone that has achieved that far in life that no one In your entire Lineage has ever attained a quarter. just plain Bitterness grin

3 Likes

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by chatinent: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cindy222:

smiley wink

My heart.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by oshiokpu(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is my thread and who just behaved like a dimwit between you and I? I sometimes wonder what could make people become so toxic yet you make millions every week and still this unhappy. Take your unnecessary fight elsewhere.
Good response

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by CountVersailles(f): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
You undervalue the essence of hard-work. This is nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.