Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? (45382 Views)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Buzybrain1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dm for your giftcards and bulk btc @good rate 08132024847
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let's be truthful to ourselves, we all have that careers of men that immediately turn us off on finding out. Mine goes thus:
- Anything media is a big turn off, Bankers, The ' I work from home' groups, Teachers, Bitcoin traders and other Internet businesses, Car dealers.Please add yours, no insults.
which one you come like ?
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Gabkosh: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
dingbang:
Lmao.. Jobless people dey get turned off by people making a living.

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
I went through this thread and confirmed most people don't understand what life is all about now. Lol

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by SpiritLION(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
I TIRE FOR THAT PEOPLE WEY DEY COME OFFLOAD SHIT AND CARRY AM DEY GO...
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by MNTS0(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let's be truthful to ourselves, we all have that careers of men that immediately turn us off on finding out. Mine goes thus:
- Anything media is a big turn off, Bankers, The ' I work from home' groups, Teachers, Bitcoin traders and other Internet businesses, Car dealers.Please add yours, no insults.

What's wrong with working from home?
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by dingbang(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
tujays:
Abject poverty, bitterness and ignorance is the root cause. only in Nigeria you see someone that doesn't have a bicycle calling out someone with a Camry muscle. like "this one na car?", "this na pure water na" or you see one ugly looking person saying things like "obasanjo is too Ugly" you see many hungry folks here on Nairaland, making mockery of Buhari and calling him names like Illiterate and shitt... for someone that has achieved that far in life that no one In your entire Lineage has ever attained a quarter. just plain Bitterness grin
swears my brother.

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Bbbwings: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
kokanepyramid:
For me it’s this latest trend of multi-talented girls.
You meet a lady and ask what she does next is she’s a PR, she does personal errands, she promotes brands, she does home cooking, she sells bags, boxers and singlets online.

One person all the above.

I will not even call you afterwards, cos I already know what you do.
grin grin grin
Jack of all trades cheesy grin grin
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Bahamas95(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
You don't have job they will say you're lazy, you have job they will complain that they don't like the job.

What exactly do these b!tches want?

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

I am quite interested in what career does not now turn you off after this interesting list...
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by eguarojeona: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:
1) Car dealers: These ones would drive different cars they want to sell and won’t let you hear word of how they have OWNED a million cars. Majority are very fake.

2) Contractors: What exactly are you contracting? Everyday it is stories and mood swings. They haven’t signed his proposal, blablabla. When money comes, they will just spend it voom. Two weeks later, back to square one.

3) Any illegal job, including the ones that have been normalized (e.g) yahoo boys.

4) Politicians and pastors.

I will pick Baba Saliu the Kazeem (roadside mechanic) or Chukwuma the okporoko seller before the aforementioned men. Not like it matters, but you asked. wink

Will they pick you?

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by AnanseK(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
dingbang:
Dear AnanseK,
Your question is a close ended question so i'll reply you with a single answer which is Yes.
And I can also marry a professional dancer too, as long as she is not jobless like the op and her supporters.
If my mention does not satisfy your curiosity, you can try to drink boiled water for better understanding.

Thank you for a sincere response. But the boiled water part is unnecessary. I’m sure you can be more civil than that.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by eguarojeona: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
kokanepyramid:
For me it’s this latest trend of multi-talented girls.
You meet a lady and ask what she does next is she’s a PR, she does personal errands, she promotes brands, she does home cooking, she sells bags, boxers and singlets online.

One person all the above.

I will not even call you afterwards, cos I already know what you do.
They use that to launder their real non-work.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by eguarojeona: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
iyaebe go and get man first if e easy.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by dingbang(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
AnanseK:

Thank you for a sincere response. But the boiled water part is unnecessary. I’m sure you can be more civil than that.
well, it wasn't necessary, but then, you would have deduced from my earlier comments that a Yes would most likely be my answer so i didn't see a need for you or any other nairalander to ask further. Thank you
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by beezyblaze(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Op what do you do for a living?
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
bobowaja:

Later got in touch with dad?
No... But I'm still searching
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by pocohantas(f): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
eguarojeona:
Will they pick you?

That is not the topic. If they would pick me or not is their choice. There are billions of women in the world for them to pick from and billions of men that would/might pick me too. In the long run, we are all fine. No need to get defensive. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by franksam209: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
What did you do to her?
end SARS protest, we had different views. And that's how I lost her and hv been looking for a way to reach out to her here on nairaland embarassed cry
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
franksam209:
end SARS protest, we had different views. And that's how I lost her and hv been looking for a way to reach out to her here on nairaland embarassed cry
DM her as it's not cool to discuss somethings publicly here.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Metrofox(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Imagine a thread meant to judge people on their career and watching everyone come on to judge each other for not being good enough, grin Nigerians are a different race of humans .. Everyone seems to have a guidebook on being perfect without applying it to their own lives, you deserve each other

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by missidy: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Military, music (secular), politics, any career that has womanizing as their trademark.

2 Likes

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by bobowaja(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
No... But I'm still searching
Can I have the picture? May be in dm
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by mignone(f): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
dingbang:
that is a very unsensible question to me.
Maybe not. I know a professor who refused his para-medic wife frm practicing, simply cos he doesn't like it. She became a worker in a neighbourhood nur/pry sch.

2 Likes

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Efe42(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
I'm actually doing some of those jobs that turn the Op off. I'm a crypto trader, I work from home because of my online jobs for some forums. I'm mining the internet for money to the fullest extents. Anyways whatever rocks our boat sha
I'm interested in crypto trading please let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by cooooooks(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
You seem to imply that all female bankers are prostitutes?

What's a video vixen?

People have dated strippers, the question is what relationship do the two have? What are their boundaries? What type of stripping? You need to understand that strippers in big cities in the US make ~ $15,000 a weekend on average.

Iyaebe:
Can you marry a female banker,video vixen or stripper?
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by cooooooks(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Magnolia making sense without unnecessary gendering? Ah ah! Have the gods come down?
grin
Magnoliaa:

Lol. It feels somehow sha. And really uncomfortable. I mean, people are just out there trying to live and do something, I will now ''sit down'' to be talking about whether me, I find what they are doing attractive or turning me on? Like. Ki lo kan aye? grin It leaves a judgmental taste in my mouth somewhat. I don't feel like I have that right.

Matter of fact, I think there's a 'shaming' undertone to it - it's just my opinion. Because I'd feel unsettled too if guys started talking about how women who hawk and sell agbos, okrika tops or wigs or are career women who travel around the world, models, actresses and lawyers turn them off. I'd even be the no.1 fighter in such a thread... I mean, what's their business with women's works? Women who do not give a fk about them? I don't know how the fine line between preferences and shaming can be towed, though. I guess it's the former the OP had in mind.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Samchik: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
I think this OP must be one small girl or an illiterate. The ignorance is just unbearable. Good luck.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
bobowaja:

Can I have the picture? May be in dm
yes sir... I will send a mail
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by dingbang(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
mignone:

Maybe not. I know a professor who refused his para-medic wife frm practicing, simply cos be doesn't like it. She became a worker in a neighbourhood nur/pry sch.
well, that's his personal problem. If i were his daughter, i'll be having constant fights with him regarding my choice of career.
Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by missidy: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
The thread is meant for ladies, as usual the guys have come to dominate it. Everything is always about money for nairaland guys, that is why they don't have an identity outside money. OP nice topic, any career that has womanizing as their trademark, I don't accept.

2 Likes

Re: Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? by emmyN(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:

We may not like the work sb does, yes, it's normal..but understanding that your liking it or disliking it doesn't count should help us to stop expecting much from the lives of others.

Do you know how many hours I have to stay in the scorching sun to sell three rolls of sausages in the competitive road of Lagos traffic?

I have to come back sometimes with ₦400 and ₦50k worth of insults from drivers, and generational curses from cyclists who I often double-cross to sell my gala?

Do you see how rich I am to be worried about how others like me?

Your wailings is very irrelevant to the subject of discourse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.