Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nigerians Abuse The Word Mental Health. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Abuse The Word Mental Health. (236 Views)

VERBAL ABUSE ; The Domestic Violence Nobody Talks About / This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Abuse The Word Mental Health. by bodybuilder: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Small thing mental health. Are you that fvxking weak? Now you can't say the truth again because it will affect someone's mental health. It has also now become and excuse to do stupid things.
Re: Nigerians Abuse The Word Mental Health. by greatnaija01: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
bodybuilder:
Small thing mental health. Are you that fvxking weak? Now you can say the truth again because it will affect someone's mental health. It has also now become and excuse to do stupid things.

THIS POST IS TOXIC TO THE MENTAL HEALTH OF THE PEOPLE YOU ARE EXPOSING.... so they avoided it grin

See bro, that is how they stopped flogging children in schools, and they allowed the animals become campus students and graduates... who are not defending the MADDD behavior with mental health excuse.

That is how they celebrated FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION to an elastic point, that madness such as LGBTQII is now a NORM.

The world in fast winding up
Re: Nigerians Abuse The Word Mental Health. by siofra(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
White people or Nigerians

Nigerians don't give a fvck

Anyway I'm back from my bad, God punish the pussy ass redpiller that reported me and God punish the mod that banned me angry

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Mainland Jobs / What One Thing Will Bring A Smile To Your Face Now? / Common Mistakes Made On This Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.