Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Share Your Experience With Mainland Jobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With Mainland Jobs (237 Views)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Mainland Jobs by Anobella: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Any job on the mainland is a big turn off for me.. fine I work on the island I have gotten other job offers on the mainland to even carry myself go there sef day irritate me . No matter how much you want to pay me ooo . May b it's because I grew up on d mainland I dont know...

No insults pls share your experience
Re: Share Your Experience With Mainland Jobs by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Hmm! Life no equilibrum!
you are selecting jobs while some dont even care! Again life no balance
Re: Share Your Experience With Mainland Jobs by stunnert(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2021
I remember that year I was working as a baggage and bellhops Porter in an hotel in ikeja and I was also fvcking the pretty light skinned receptionist. One faithful morning, the general manager called me into his office and looked me straight in the eye and said me and him can't be eating from the same pot and hence I should stop fvcking the receptionist. That didn't stop me from lashing the girl and I got fired two weeks later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mature Mind Lady Needed / Should Cheating Be Tolerated In The Name Of Love? / Is It Normal, Guy's Do Fall In Love With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.